JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by thewordalive »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ladymama wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 pm I'm not a full-blown Jess hater, I usually think she's just a mediocre mom. Not great but not terrible, neglectful or abusive. A bare minimum mom if you will. But listening to her spread garbage information about vaccines makes me so angry. "Most moms just do as they're told and that's fine". Girl no, most moms have done their research and realize that the doctors and scientists that back vaccines are right. She makes it sound like anyone who accepts vaccines and their typical schedules hasn't bothered to look into the safety of them. Image

Jess trusts a doctor to cut off her stomach and save her child after "aborted sids" but god forbid you trust the doctors to safely administer vaccines.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Well she never took Addy back for the 6 month follow up and the year follow up like she was told so I don't even think she trusted them there. According to her since nothing happened again after that Addy is fine. I think she should have had an eeg and do think Addy has issues which could be caused from that. No telling how long she was not breathing before Chris found her.
Jess didn't take Addie back because she knew she was full of shit and it was her own recklessness that caused Addie to stop breathing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

peylizt192
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by peylizt192 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 20e170.jpg[/IMG]

This is actually a really sweet picture. Although she shouldn’t have that many wrinkles at her age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I know a bit nit-picky but my 8th grade teacher told the class to never say you're gonna kill someone as a joke because you could be a prime suspect if that person dies.

And she said it on video....

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

peylizt192 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 20e170.jpg[/IMG]

This is actually a really sweet picture. Although she shouldn’t have that many wrinkles at her age.

Holy crap at the crows feet!!! Damnnnnn! I am almost 36 and the corners of my eyes are nowhere near as wrinkly as hers! Wow.

Also, her boobs just do NOT look good. They just dont. I would be highly dissapointed.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

thewordalive wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Jess is such a pain in the ass lmao asking Target employees to undress a mannequin just so she can buy a dress to wear ONCE for "Easter pix", she's obsessed with matching family photos
I mean to be fair when I was at Old Navy and a customer requested what was on the mannequin and there no more.left we were told to give them the one on the mannequin.

Ya. I’d rather take the clothes off a mannequin for a customer than have them try and do it themselves. I’ve seen more than a few displays toppled by someone handling/leaning on a mannequin.

Speak of, hasn’t she done that in Target before (taken the clothes from the mannequin herself) and we shaded her then too? Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 20e170.jpg[/IMG]

Holy crap at the crows feet!!! Damnnnnn! I am almost 36 and the corners of my eyes are nowhere near as wrinkly as hers! Wow.

Also, her boobs just do NOT look good. They just dont. I would be highly dissapointed.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
She only had a lollipop lift. There’s only so much a surgeon can do if the client won’t have a full lift. Although I wonder if that was Jess’ choice, or if the surgeon only recommended a lollipop. (If so, he’s not a good surgeon.)

But holy moly those wrinkles. She needs some better skin care ASAP to stop them getting any worse.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

She always pics the ugliest hairstyles for her girls.

Lilia looks cuter with all her hair up, no bangs. Yet Messsss insists on hairstyles that look like they belong on toddlers or cartoon characters.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

angelfire89 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:50 pm
thewordalive wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Jess is such a pain in the ass lmao asking Target employees to undress a mannequin just so she can buy a dress to wear ONCE for "Easter pix", she's obsessed with matching family photos
I mean to be fair when I was at Old Navy and a customer requested what was on the mannequin and there no more.left we were told to give them the one on the mannequin.

Ya. I’d rather take the clothes off a mannequin for a customer than have them try and do it themselves. I’ve seen more than a few displays toppled by someone handling/leaning on a mannequin.

Speak of, hasn’t she done that in Target before (taken the clothes from the mannequin herself) and we shaded her then too? Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
She was shaded because she acted like a 5 year old and was freaking out like she would be arrested for it. Her "good girl" act gets old. Landen was practically crying thinking they did something wrong. She also could have asked an employee then to, but instead stood there giggling with Janell whom knew it wasn't a big deal.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

What the hell is going on with their knees [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 11741a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:What the hell is going on with their knees [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 11741a.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my gosh! They look super bruised.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

nineteenninety3 wrote:What the hell is going on with their knees [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 11741a.jpg[/IMG]

Photoshop lol

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lolislol26 wrote:

Oh my gosh! They look super bruised.
I assumed dirt. They dont have a working bathroom ya-know Image they havent showered or bathed since disney
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

jellybean wrote:
fleekcucumber wrote:I’m in Texas where you can be on your phone talking while driving. Help me understand something, how does a headset prevent more accidents? If you are on the phone talking, you are distracted. Holding the phone with one hand doesn’t make you any more distracted. For the record, I’m one of those people that always uses speaker phone so I don’t hold my phone while driving, so I’m definitely not defending either. It just makes no sense to me.

I’m also glad I seemed to miss the vaccine stuff. Dead horse!

You’re not more distracted but you have one less hand to hold the wheel with. If something happens you aren’t able to swerve or turn well with just one hand.

Also a lge amount of peripheral vision is lost holding a ( particularly these 5inch plus screen) handset to the side of your face. Hubbys dad is ex police turned police prosecutor and uncles are police and I've forgotten the exact percentage but it has a bigger impact than you'd imagjne

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

How in the world does a fair skinned, freckled, “red head” not just always slather in sunscreen?

It never fails. Every time she spends more than 10 minutes outside, she’s showing off her future skin cancer like it’s a surprise.
23D4C6C5-C1BA-40E7-82CC-5136412D8E54.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BlueJeanBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueJeanBaby »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:How in the world does a fair skinned, freckled, “red head” not just always slather in sunscreen?

It never fails. Every time she spends more than 10 minutes outside, she’s showing off her future skin cancer like it’s a surprise.
There’s the cause for those crows feet right there.

I’m a 31 year old ginger , and I’ve been bathing in SPF since I was 2. No substantial wrinkles yet. Image

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Wow that was a gross line about killing chris. She said “I’m gonna slit your throat, you’re gonna be dead and I’ll be burying you in the next video” like wtf. I thought she just jokingly said “I’m gonna Kill you” or something but she sounded so aggressive and gross. She’s not funny or cute
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lol at jessss saying she’s being extra cautious with Addie and watches what she puts in her body. That kid lives off of processed shitty foods, has a negatively balanced diet, and even after her apnea episode and almost dying, they continued to allow her to sleep in the bed with blankets and crap all over her face. Does she not hear or see herself? She’s so dumb
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Why are the boys in matching (horrible) shirts yet the girls get individual dresses? It looks stupid. I personally hate matching clothes photo shoots and think the coordinated colours looks a lot better, but if you’re going to match the boys firstly make sure their shorts match and secondly get the girls matching dresses
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:How in the world does a fair skinned, freckled, “red head” not just always slather in sunscreen?

ew the discoloration of her shirt

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nimik4128
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nimik4128 »

webby wrote:

ew the discoloration of her shirt

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
right? Also what exactly is the point of pulling down the strap which leaving the bra strap up? Other than to show us her bra...

Return to “JesssFam”