Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Unread post by Panda714 »

Oh shit so apparently Chuckie and Kaycie are still together and they’ve managed to become friendly with Tayler

But the fun part is her short lived relationship with the dude she filmed the sex tape with ended badly

Because she got her kids bikes for Easter and he made a criticism that they don’t deserve them because they’re disrespectful

Hmmmm what do you know. Someone who HAS met her kids claiming they’re not well behaved and spoiled

Don’t worry Garrett. I would have run screaming from that dumpster fire of a family too
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Apperantley their off foods stamps now. She must still have both jobs then. I can’t see her making enough from just stripping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Panda714 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:14 pm Apparently she and Kaycie are being friendly again so I assume the engagement to Chuckie didn’t work out
Are you sure? She just posted this last night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Panda714 wrote:Yea the Midwest US calls it’s pop, the rest calls it soda and the Deep South East some folks call all soda coke

In the US lemonade is water, lemon juice and sugar that’s heavy on the lemon and sugar

In Commonwealth(countries part of UK or part of British law) and many European countries its carbonated with sugar and a bit of lemon
Besides Canada, which is Commonwealth. Our lemonade doesn't have carbonation, didn't know that was a thing.
Also we only call it pop here no soda. Unless we refer to Japanese soda. And well none of this really matters

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

subject99 wrote:She's a gem.
This is a dumb status going around Facebook right now. I've seen 3 on my friends list today.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Panda714 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:14 pm Apparently she and Kaycie are being friendly again so I assume the engagement to Chuckie didn’t work out

MINES WELL ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage oh fuck me taylerImageImageImageImage

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Funny thing is Kaycie has commented on the post today about Alesana turning eight. But now their relationship status is back to together after bouncing back and forth between being single and together for like two weeks and Tayler just made this post so I guess not lol

Like literally here are the posts with the date/time I grabbed the screen shots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

She’s following Brian again 🙄 Also, where did you see her ex calling the kids disrespectful? lmao
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tayler’s mom lady’s and gents

The woman she’s so desperate not to become and yet encapsulates perfectly
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also anyone else find it funny that her latest “achievement” is being kicked off of food stamps because she makes too much lol

Like girl you make too much if you make $10/hr not to mention child support counts as income when applying for government assistance

She’s in for a shock if she ever actually tries to be self sufficient considering how much money she wastes on tattoos and new bikes EVERY Easter

Paying for health insurance and rent/utilities alone is impossible on any income she can get

Uncle Sam is gonna pay for this bitch’s funeral just watch
Mommabear2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mommabear2017 »

Panda714 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:59 am Also anyone else find it funny that her latest “achievement” is being kicked off of food stamps because she makes too much lol

Like girl you make too much if you make $10/hr not to mention child support counts as income when applying for government assistance

She’s in for a shock if she ever actually tries to be self sufficient considering how much money she wastes on tattoos and new bikes EVERY Easter

Paying for health insurance and rent/utilities alone is impossible on any income she can get

Uncle Sam is gonna pay for this bitch’s funeral just watch
Well not necessarily true about the food stamps. For a household of 5 the maximum income you can make to receive food stamps is $38,246 a year. She has to be making over that to lose her food stamps. Let’s say she’s right at the limit and is just making the $38,246 thats $3,187 a month she’s making. That broken up in 4 weeks is $794 a week and let’s say she’s working a normal 40 hour week that’s $19.91 an hour so she’s making some money it seems.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Yeah she must be making pretty decent money for a single mom with four kids to be getting kicked off. I make $16/hr and have only one kid and I still get $120 in good stamps. But I also live somewhere where the cost of living is much higher.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

She got them bikes again?!?! WHERE ARE THE OLD ONES???
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That’s the thing though, like I said child support counts as income towards food stamps and each county does their’s based on the median income and poverty line percentage

In her area making $10/hr is good money

Again I really think the difference is in her child support. She’s always claimed Chucks pays her next to nothing but he’s always claimed it’s taken right out of his pay check and that it’s over $100 a month per kid(so easily $300+ a month since he supposedly has no legal claim to Amity)

Cause legally speaking child support is MEANT for food and direct care for the child such as utilities and clothes
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Minimum wage in Ohio is $8.55. That's probably why they cut her off.

My cousin was cut off when her husband was working and made a huge rant about it on FB. Saying everyone should get free food stamps.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
"Mines well go to the dump"? Is she trying to say "might as well"?
Wow. I knew she was ignorant, but just wow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I don’t even know how you guys LIVE over there!! My partner earns $120k a year and we have 4 kids, I don’t work cos our youngest is still so little so we’ve been on one wage for a few years now and we struggle. Rent is $420 a week in 3 br house. Min wage here is $18.93 an hour.... I know our dollar is different to yours but shit man how do you guys live?!

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Aaand she just wasted 70$ on a J* eyeshadow palette and a lip. Sell those bikes already Tay?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Mummyandthree wrote:I don’t even know how you guys LIVE over there!! My partner earns $120k a year and we have 4 kids, I don’t work cos our youngest is still so little so we’ve been on one wage for a few years now and we struggle. Rent is $420 a week in 3 br house. Min wage here is $18.93 an hour.... I know our dollar is different to yours but shit man how do you guys live?!

I'm just guessing you're from Australia, actually a lot of our more expensive states are raising minimum wage to around the same $. It's about $12.50 for us and the minimum wage here is $12 now. Most places pay slightly over that to be competitive. Your rent in USD could get me a 250 sq ft studio in my town! Crazy. I do have to say that is a kinda low wage for a family of 6 though, my parents make double that together and are still in debt (but that's partially from bad budgeting).

My BF and I are struggling to afford rent here, both of us make just over minimum wage but with no kids, student loans, or car payments aside from gas. The problem is most places here require 1 person on the lease to make over 3x rent per month. Our solution is that we're buying a house that costs $400 less a month to pay off and probably will rent out the extra room. No government assistance but we're still dependant on parents for a few more months.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

America hasn’t changed the minimum wage in the last decade and our government/society is too stupid to understand inflation and the core concept of a minimum wage

It’s not a liveable wage in any state and every time minimum wage increase, national healthcare or affordable college is brought up the media simply infantizes millennials so that the older generation forgets that we are actually(as of 2019)ages 25-36

We are accused of not wanting to earn anything and wanting it all handed to us instead of focusing on the fact that capitalism has lead our economy into a downward spiral because of the mega rich abusing and avoiding taxes as well as companies choosing profits over quality or morals by sending all their needed work overseas to be done for pennies on the dollar

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”