Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Catface2 wrote:Why would you plan your wedding so close to your period? Isn’t that basic common sense?
Not everyone has a predictable 28 day cycle. It’s normal for there to be a few days variance every cycle. This would make it impossible to predict unless you’re planning only a month or two away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:16 pm
Catface2 wrote:Why would you plan your wedding so close to your period? Isn’t that basic common sense?
Not everyone has a predictable 28 day cycle. It’s normal for there to be a few days variance every cycle. This would make it impossible to predict unless you’re planning only a month or two away.

They did plan it about 2 months in advance though...Joel got home from his mission and they got married 2 months later didn't they?

Granted, with my cycle I cant plan 2 months in advance even haha, but Bonnie has said before she is really regular.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

That’s what I was thinking..she keeps saying she’s always been like clockwork.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
They did plan it about 2 months in advance though...Joel got home from his mission and they got married 2 months later didn't they?

Granted, with my cycle I cant plan 2 months in advance even haha, but Bonnie has said before she is really regular.
Three days difference is fairly regular, but could result in a weeks difference two months later. Maybe they did consider her cycle, but the other days simply didn’t work for other reasons? We have no way of knowing.

I just don’t think that’s a common sense thing for most people as suggested.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ckc717 wrote:Did she seriously drive 8 hours to get her eyebrows done?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And had to have Joel come with her for no reason at all

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:31 pm

I didn't watch. Is it 8 hours one way, or 8 hours there and back? Neither is great, but if its 8 hours one way then her and Joel are crazier then ever.
Joel has NO life. There is no reason he (and the dog) needed to go with Bonnie to get her eyebrows touched up (and really, there isn't anybody whose good at it in Logan?? or even in Salt Lake??)
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She probably got her brows done for free as long as she advertised on her channel...she’d easily drive all that way for free services. Greedy bitty.
fibrostrong
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fibrostrong »

It is ridiculous for them to drive 4 hours each way just to get her eyebrows microbladed. You can't tell me she couldn't find someone in Utah
who's just as good as the person she went to. So aside from just being her usual selfish self there had to be another reason for her to drive that far. I'm thinking she had an arrangement for a free appointment in exchange for exposure for the company.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

fibrostrong wrote:It is ridiculous for them to drive 4 hours each way just to get her eyebrows microbladed. You can't tell me she couldn't find someone in Utah
who's just as good as the person she went to. So aside from just being her usual selfish self there had to be another reason for her to drive that far. I'm thinking she had an arrangement for a free appointment in exchange for exposure for the company.

Don’t she and Ellie always drive to that place for their brows? Or is that hair extensions that are farther away?

They have driven 4 hours for something shallow before....

ETA: yes, it’s this same place. So they’ve each gone at least 2-3 times before.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I’ve always had fuller eyebrows so I don’t understand the microblading process. All of the Griffiths have had it done, including their mother, and they all look worse IMO.

It looks like they’re all still filling in with pencil, so I don’t think they’ll ever be satisfied. Ruby’s brows look horrid. She draws them in like a huge box and then doesn’t even feather out the pencil line. Ellie looks like death with her pale skin and these huge dark eyebrows. Jennifer looked like a cartoon villain for awhile. At least Bonnie’s eyebrows compliment her hair color.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Z3phyr wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:00 pm I’ve always had fuller eyebrows so I don’t understand the microblading process. All of the Griffiths have had it done, including their mother, and they all look worse IMO.

It looks like they’re all still filling in with pencil, so I don’t think they’ll ever be satisfied. Ruby’s brows look horrid. She draws them in like a huge box and then doesn’t even feather out the pencil line. Ellie looks like death with her pale skin and these huge dark eyebrows. Jennifer looked like a cartoon villain for awhile. At least Bonnie’s eyebrows compliment her hair color.
Ive contemplated microblading..but you have to have someone who doe a fantastic job EVERY time or else its awful IMO..I agree, Bonnie's look the best out of the sisters but I don't love hers either. I don't think their gal is that great.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:33 pm
rdt1004 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:31 pm

I didn't watch. Is it 8 hours one way, or 8 hours there and back? Neither is great, but if its 8 hours one way then her and Joel are crazier then ever.
Joel has NO life. There is no reason he (and the dog) needed to go with Bonnie to get her eyebrows touched up (and really, there isn't anybody whose good at it in Logan?? or even in Salt Lake??)
Even if it's 4 hours one way, that's a bit much for eyebrows don't you think? Then again, it gets them away from their kids so there's that.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:19 am Bonnie used to always love that "peppering" in between her teeth and never really had a concern until now. Also, I doubt the orthodontist called it that....I feel like she must've brought it up to him/her
she always said it never bothered her.. Sure. "Positive Body Image" Bonnie? What happened to loving yourself, your body, your flaws? Now you're getting it all fixed?
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:46 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Three days difference is fairly regular, but could result in a weeks difference two months later. Maybe they did consider her cycle, but the other days simply didn’t work for other reasons? We have no way of knowing.

I just don’t think that’s a common sense thing for most people as suggested.

Also not uncommon for changes in your sex life to take a toll on your cycle, either. I imagine it was her first time, and that could have caused bleeding or an early period.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm She probably got her brows done for free as long as she advertised on her channel...she’d easily drive all that way for free services. Greedy bitty.
I can’t find fault in this. I’d take a long weekend with my husband every few months to get my eyebrows done for free or any other free service. Sounds like a decent time to me.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

queenc13 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:15 pm
Catface2 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm She probably got her brows done for free as long as she advertised on her channel...she’d easily drive all that way for free services. Greedy bitty.
I can’t find fault in this. I’d take a long weekend with my husband every few months to get my eyebrows done for free or any other free service. Sounds like a decent time to me.
There's nothing wrong with going away to be with each other occasionally but they do it ALL the time. I think what bothers most of us is how much they've changed. They used to be so relatable but now they are just greedy, self-centered, materialistic dumb asses.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Does he misspell words on purpose? Orthodontists are Exspensive? Really Joel? Did they even go to grammar school?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:Bonnie posted on her instagram stories that she had a scary Uber ride with a driver who is texting. I hope she reported him. I know Uber drivers aren’t as well regulated as day, NYC Taxi Cab drivers, but they still should be driving their customers safely.
She complains about an Uber driver texting, but she and her entire family vlog and drive all the time. Even Shari, who is a new driver, drives that behemoth of a van with her phone out, and admits that she can't see the road well.
And they don't use appropriate restraints-- when Shari was driving, Abby was in the front seat without the shoulder strap of her seatbelt on.
But by all means, complain about the unsafe Uber driver, Your Royal Highness.
(To be clear, I am not saying that it's ok for the Uber driver to be texting at all-- it's just that the hypocrisy of this whole family never ceases to amaze me)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

It's more like 10 hours RT from Logan to Boise—which is fucking nuts just to get your brows done.

She's definitely getting paid to promote the company. Didn't she even say she went to Phoenix to get them done by the same lady the first time??! WTF?! Did she fly there?

I highly doubt she'd go all the way to Boise just for a free brow job, so I'm sure she was also being compensated for advertising the company on her channel. There are definitely people in SLC or probably even Logan who would do the same work.

She is just ridiculous.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Z3phyr wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:00 pm I’ve always had fuller eyebrows so I don’t understand the microblading process. All of the Griffiths have had it done, including their mother, and they all look worse IMO.

They probably all went tweezer happy, thinking they are cosmetic experts and all hip shaping their eyebrows till they basically plucked the living daylights out of them and were left with bald eyebrow base. Now the micro blade them back on🙄!
That’s what happens when you don’t use common sense while grooming.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”