Tara Henderson | Part 4

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Brighton wrote:I just remembered that when she first got to Texas, she was driving around without her license because she couldn’t find her wallet, do you guys remember that? On probation and driving around like that Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImagedoes she even have a fucking license???

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jazieg »

mssqueen233 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Nonodramas wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:08 am The court documents clearly state that she is currently on probabtion until September this year.
I know but didn't know it would also be public record if it was shortened. So was just throwing that out there. I know people who have had theirs shortened and the terms were community service and a job (I worked with them at the time). So she would have had to petition to at least move then.

I'm actually shocked that someone who is on probation can put videos of Vegas partying up and not get in trouble?

Her probation officer probably doesn’t even know she went to Vegas I do not trust anything she does or do ImageImageImageImage

It's Unsupervised Probation. She can move freely, she doesn't have to check in and only if she gets arrested again she will get slapped with a Probation Violation on top of whatever other charge she gets.

It just simply ends on the date specified.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Brighton wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Idk I really don't get what the big deal is present day. All those repeat offenses are in the past, she did/is doing her time for them and now she's doing way better. This was all Before Bailey so we are talking over 4 years ago. The only reason she's on probation now is because it was set for 5(?) Years. The girl has turned her life around. Why are we trying to come at her with torches and pitchforks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Yeah try to say that to an employer doing a background check on a regular person with a similar past like Tara’s and refusing to give them the job because of it. They don’t give a shit that it was 4 years ago.

Point is, this chick might have a perfect looking Insta but at the end of the day, she’s got a bunch of DUIs and still drinks to this day with her kids at home (not while pregnant) so she would absolutely be capable of getting in the car after drinking again. Also, let’s not forget that her probation ends in September, a lot can happen until then.

Try to get a job in a airport she would 100% wouldn’t get hired hahaha they have to do a background check on you plus if you want a seal to work on a international airplanes she couldn’t get hired sorry Tman .. your always going to be stuck at home with your kids your husband no friends except airhead and that ok house that your living in your house ain’t shit... it’s just a normal house..

The reason she probably home all the time could it be thy she is on house arrest??

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

jazieg wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:33 am Not defending her, but she is on "Unsupervised" Probation which means she doesn't have to report. She had to tell the Court she was moving, but does not have to register in TX. Unless she gets arrested again she just rolls off on her end date.

This is exactly what I was going to say, she doesn't have a probation officer to report to - from all her offenses it looks like she got off pretty easy, her fine is a joke compared to what most people pay for DUIs. I wonder if her DUIs were drug related and not alcohol, the charge for driving with alcohol BAC of 0.05 or more under the age of 21 was dismissed and it doesn't appear that she had an interlock device ... people make mistakes, she may be able to help someone if she actually shared her story since it appears she has turned her life around ... besides her partying/drinking in Vegas.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

snagglesnoogle wrote:
jazieg wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:33 am Not defending her, but she is on "Unsupervised" Probation which means she doesn't have to report. She had to tell the Court she was moving, but does not have to register in TX. Unless she gets arrested again she just rolls off on her end date.

This is exactly what I was going to say, she doesn't have a probation officer to report to - from all her offenses it looks like she got off pretty easy, her fine is a joke compared to what most people pay for DUIs. I wonder if her DUIs were drug related and not alcohol, the charge for driving with alcohol BAC of 0.05 or more under the age of 21 was dismissed and it doesn't appear that she had an interlock device ... people make mistakes, she may be able to help someone if she actually shared her story since it appears she has turned her life around ... besides her partying/drinking in Vegas.
They were all misdemeanors too. She was not charged witn any Felonies.

She was sentenced to 60 Days, but I highly doubt she spent more than the required 2 days. Most DUI's are reduced with a good Attorney. Her fines also surprised me. Real low for a DUI.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

mssqueen233 wrote:
Brighton wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Idk I really don't get what the big deal is present day. All those repeat offenses are in the past, she did/is doing her time for them and now she's doing way better. This was all Before Bailey so we are talking over 4 years ago. The only reason she's on probation now is because it was set for 5(?) Years. The girl has turned her life around. Why are we trying to come at her with torches and pitchforks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Yeah try to say that to an employer doing a background check on a regular person with a similar past like Tara’s and refusing to give them the job because of it. They don’t give a shit that it was 4 years ago.

Point is, this chick might have a perfect looking Insta but at the end of the day, she’s got a bunch of DUIs and still drinks to this day with her kids at home (not while pregnant) so she would absolutely be capable of getting in the car after drinking again. Also, let’s not forget that her probation ends in September, a lot can happen until then.

Try to get a job in a airport she would 100% wouldn’t get hired hahaha they have to do a background check on you plus if you want a seal to work on a international airplanes she couldn’t get hired sorry Tman .. your always going to be stuck at home with your kids your husband no friends except airhead and that ok house that your living in your house ain’t shit... it’s just a normal house..

The reason she probably home all the time could it be thy she is on house arrest??

I worked for an airport authority for 9 years in HR. We absolutely would not consider her for employment. Even if her only record was one DUI in the past 8 years, she would be an absolute nope.

If I were interviewing her for a private company and saw her background results, I would immediately disqualify her. YT is her only hope at income and I believe YT is doing themselves a huge disservice by allowing her type of content to be monitized.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

AarynsCanineTooth13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AarynsCanineTooth13 »

As someone who grew up in her area I absolutely am not surprised by any of her charges. Driving under the influence is so common amongst the youth and the fact that leasure world is in the area alot of the cops ignore bad driving so I'm sure there were plenty times she wasn't caught. Most of the people around there come from well off families so they dgaf about consequences. Obviously she didn't either considering she's a multiple offender.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Morethescarier wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:37 pm
mssqueen233 wrote:
Mspenny wrote:
No, I think they were both on the same page. She said she always wanted to be a mom which is a bit of a red flag but I think Adam had always wanted to be a dad.
I’ll probably get hate for saying this Image but Adam is a cancer and cancers are the sign of the “mother.” He has probably always wanted to be a dad. He also loves taking care of his girls and other children. Which is why he likes helping out with Aaryns kids and everyone thinks it’s weird of him since he’s not a woman.

I think they were pretty perfect for each other at the time. Adam is good looking and was in the army. I’m sure this attracted Tara to him. And Tara was addicted to drugs and at her worst. This made her easy to control and made her think of Adam as her savior.
I think Adam is really weird. He just gives me these socially awkward, ass hole vibes. I personally think that he had trouble holding on to relationships in the past, but then he met Tara while she was in such a bad place in her life. She needed him, he needed love...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI Adam was a marine

That chin/jaw! Lol
he reminds me of the iron giant lmao
Screen_Shot_2015-07-08_at_2.25.20_PM.0.0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:
lkmomma wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:15 am
crestsanicode wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 am
I haven’t looked a single thing up about her, I just read here and comment how I feel about it. It’s not that serious.

Also, you never said I didn't know the definition of a felon, you just announced she wasn’t one and called me simple. I know exactly what a felon is, and if she has 2+ DUIs she is probably a felon. How do you know she isn’t? You forgot to answer that question. Like I said, someone else said it like they knew she was, so I took it as fact, because I don’t really care enough to go investigate this myself. Relax, maybe gossip forums aren’t for you. Don’t check back.
She is not a felon because she was charged with misdemeanors. I said she is not a felon because she was not charged with felonies. Felons are convicted of felonies. As I said, you don't know the definition of a word you used.
Tara, is that you?
Seriously, why argue over semantics Image
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 5d2203.jpg[/IMG]

Here come the meme’s!

That's pathetic

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brighton wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8f295b.jpg[/IMG]

Girl! I’m ImageLoL
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

Danielsgirl wrote:She left Shay in the car while she ran into the Hospital to get the paperwork. Left her in the car again to return it, and finally the guy at the hospital was like I will bring it to you, since you have a BABY IN THE CAR!!!!

What the fffffff

TRASH

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Damn, I haven't read here for a couple days, and everything comes out! I've had to catch back up. As a former addict myself, I do not think that Tara should be drinking. It's like a meth addict deciding that it would be okay to do heroin once in a while. I wouldn't doubt if she fell back into her addiction once the kids are older and she finds herself a bored housewife without a real job. It happens to a lot of women, and it's especially likely for her since she already has these tendencies. She better be ready to do some major damage control to protect her "perfect" life.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

catmom89 wrote:Damn, I haven't read here for a couple days, and everything comes out! I've had to catch back up. As a former addict myself, I do not think that Tara should be drinking. It's like a meth addict deciding that it would be okay to do heroin once in a while. I wouldn't doubt if she fell back into her addiction once the kids are older and she finds herself a bored housewife without a real job. It happens to a lot of women, and it's especially likely for her since she already has these tendencies. She better be ready to do some major damage control to protect her "perfect" life.
So very true!! She better start putting a plan in place ASAP! I think she may get PPD after her son is born Image
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

I don’t see why she need to come clean about her past. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. When she comes clean then what? What will that do for you? The DUIs are unacceptable but she really doesn’t have to talk about her past. At all

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

makeupjunkie91 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:07 pm I don’t see why she need to come clean about her past. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. When she comes clean then what? What will that do for you? The DUIs are unacceptable but she really doesn’t have to talk about her past. At all

Your right she doesn't "owe" it to anyone. But she does deserve to be called out for being fake about it. Perfect Tara letting Baylee suck on a beer bottle... Would that fit her instagram now you think? How would she fit that into her perfect life? Also she talked about it, that is how most of us knew she had a past to begin with. But then she claims she was protecting people by not saying anything. Nobody but herself and her image!
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Lolaharper wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:06 am Maybe being pregnant was the only way she would stop using? Maybe that’s why she was so desperate to get pregnant.

Is that why she stays pregnant? Lol.. can’t stay sober Tara?
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Lady GlitterSparkles wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:10 pm Anyone remember that time Bailey "stole" someone's Barbie from the park and they made a big to do about how it was wrong and made her take it back?

But her mom has charges for theft ☕️
I remember that. I also remember that ADAM was the one to tell her how wrong it was
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:07 pm I don’t see why she need to come clean about her past. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. When she comes clean then what? What will that do for you? The DUIs are unacceptable but she really doesn’t have to talk about her past. At all

Your right she doesn't "owe" it to anyone. But she does deserve to be called out for being fake about it. Perfect Tara letting Baylee suck on a beer bottle... Would that fit her instagram now you think? How would she fit that into her perfect life? Also she talked about it, that is how most of us knew she had a past to begin with. But then she claims she was protecting people by not saying anything. Nobody but herself and her image!
No it doesn’t fit her IG at all. Which is good. She shouldn’t have to bring it up and explain it for the entertainment of people. Addiction is serious and it isn’t a joke. She brought it up and shared what she felt comfortable sharing. Are you the same person you were 4-5 years ago? No. I’m hoping she isn’t either. Again, she doesn’t have to share anything more whether it’s because it doesn’t fit her aesthetic or for whatever reason it’s none of our business.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

makeupjunkie91 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:47 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:

No it doesn’t fit her IG at all. Which is good. She shouldn’t have to bring it up and explain it for the entertainment of people. Addiction is serious and it isn’t a joke. She brought it up and shared what she felt comfortable sharing. Are you the same person you were 4-5 years ago? No. I’m hoping she isn’t either. Again, she doesn’t have to share anything more whether it’s because it doesn’t fit her aesthetic or for whatever reason it’s none of our business.

No I'm not but I own it. I also don't drive drunk and let my kids suck on beer bottles (she posted TWO pics of Baylee doing that, so it wasnt just one time). If she took addiction seriously why would she think that was funny?

Also how much is anything on this board that's said our business? Past or recent? Even the little bit she put out there in the video and got paid for she left up for discussion knowing about this board.

Return to “Tara Henderson”