JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Captain Smooth wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:26 pm She filmed herself ordering fastfood, what a surprise. Who wants to bet this happens 5 days out of 7, after she picks up her kids? Also her constant "judge me" sayings sound like an angry teenager saying "Oh yeah? Do something about it!". Jess, you're not impressing anybody, it's you that has to deal with a failing health and anemic kids.
What I didn't get about her ordering for her kids... she had 5 kids at home, and ordered 4 happy meals... what about the 5th kid? I mean... I won't shame a parent for getting fast food once in awhile for their kids... I know with this family it's probably much more than normal, and the "judge me" comment wasn't needed... we'll judge with or without it lol.. but, I don't get which kid won't be eating? And was Jess getting herself something healthy somewhere else? Because I didn't hear any order for her...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:26 pm She filmed herself ordering fastfood, what a surprise. Who wants to bet this happens 5 days out of 7, after she picks up her kids? Also her constant "judge me" sayings sound like an angry teenager saying "Oh yeah? Do something about it!". Jess, you're not impressing anybody, it's you that has to deal with a failing health and anemic kids.
What I didn't get about her ordering for her kids... she had 5 kids at home, and ordered 4 happy meals... what about the 5th kid? I mean... I won't shame a parent for getting fast food once in awhile for their kids... I know with this family it's probably much more than normal, and the "judge me" comment wasn't needed... we'll judge with or without it lol.. but, I don't get which kid won't be eating? And was Jess getting herself something healthy somewhere else? Because I didn't hear any order for her...
Probably Kaden. He doesn’t seem like he likes a wide variety of food from what I’ve seen in previous videos.

Also her ‘judge me’ crap.
My 11 year old went through a phase of saying that. Which seems about right if you compare mental and emotional maturity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Probably Kaden. He doesn’t seem like he likes a wide variety of food from what I’ve seen in previous videos.

Also her ‘judge me’ crap.
My 11 year old went through a phase of saying that. Which seems about right if you compare mental and emotional maturity.

I was thinking Landen (did we see him eat?) because he lost a tooth and a burger is difficult to eat.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I was hoping Addie, because she’s the baby. But we all know that’s bullshit as her first food was pizza. What’s the point in ordering Maccas if she orders water for the drink and yoghurt for the side? Why not quickly run to the supermarket to buy freezer nuggets and a tub of yoghurt? I wonder if she always does that, or if she was trying to look better for the camera by making the meal healthier.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Also happy meals aren’t exactly filling for four out of her five kids. (Well in NZ they arent - tiny fries and drink).

She’d be better off ordering the family boxes with full sized burgers and fries and giving the kids water.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Haulnarse wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Also happy meals aren’t exactly filling for four out of her five kids. (Well in NZ they arent - tiny fries and drink).

She’d be better off ordering the family boxes with full sized burgers and fries and giving the kids water.
Thats what I was going to say. Happy meals are shit. That would be a SNACK for my 8 year old son....he eats adult sized portions bc he is so active and burns it right off. I cant imagine her kids get filled up on happy meals. Especially the boys. She would have been so much better off just running into the store and grabbing some chicken strips or nuggets or something like that. Easy to cook and much less expensive.

God....she really is stupid. Trust me Jesss, we ARE judging you. Hard.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Omg the 'judge me' thing. Girl you DESERVE to be judged. She got pregnant with Addy after knowing Chris for like a year and that was somehow the most stable situation any of the kids were born into. That happy meal thing was like a metaphor for how impulsive people who never think about the long term don't make good parents.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She also said Lilia was not affected at all by the Drake drama. Girl, Lilia had the most unstable childhood of all these kids! I judge her hard for this.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't think even the ones that eat healthy would think about judging her if she actually cooked a few times a week but it seems they always eat out, so that's all her kids eat is fast food.
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

My teeth are perfectly fine. I see my dentist every 6 months. My 2 baby teeth are fine and have caused no issues. My dentist won't pull them as there is no need. I have perfectly straght teeth and never needed braces. My wisdom teeth are impacted so have xrays every 6 months to see if they have moved.
They can't remove my wisdom teeth as they are less than 1mm away from the nerve, so if they remove, then I could lose all feeling in my lower face. ( I believe that is what happened with Mess's mum).

My baby teeth are fully functioning and cause no problems. My adult teeth are still in my gum and also cause no issue. Looks like I'll be 80 years old with 2 baby teeth :P

Neither my regular dentist or my oral surgeon are concerned. Maybe Kaden will be the same? Nothing to do with diet etc. It can obviously play a role, but not always.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Why did she order them water, why couldn’t they just drink water at home? Waste of plastic/paper cups
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:52 am
Haulnarse wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

Thats what I was going to say. Happy meals are shit. That would be a SNACK for my 8 year old son....he eats adult sized portions bc he is so active and burns it right off. I cant imagine her kids get filled up on happy meals. Especially the boys. She would have been so much better off just running into the store and grabbing some chicken strips or nuggets or something like that. Easy to cook and much less expensive.

God....she really is stupid. Trust me Jesss, we ARE judging you. Hard.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
Also why didn’t she just go in and order all that food. Definitely held up the drive thru! Hate it when people order tons of stuff. Go inside!
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

Just watched the last video. What kind of mother sends their daughter hiking in the heat without putting mosquito cream all over them? It should be put on the same time as sun tan lotion.
But then we all know her attitude towards covering her children in sun protection, so why am I surprised about her lack of bug protection.

Also anyone want to put money on the kids swimming in the pool was her idea of a bath.

And when she was showing the backs of Lilia's legs, you could clearly see part of her genitals. FFS Mess!!! Protect your damn kids!!!
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Chatabox wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:49 am I was hoping Addie, because she’s the baby. But we all know that’s bullshit as her first food was pizza. What’s the point in ordering Maccas if she orders water for the drink and yoghurt for the side? Why not quickly run to the supermarket to buy freezer nuggets and a tub of yoghurt? I wonder if she always does that, or if she was trying to look better for the camera by making the meal healthier.
Because she is so lazy when it comes to food, that she can't even be bothered to put nuggets on a tray and put them in the oven. Nope, food comes hot and ready to her kids, the rest they do themselves. She comes home and is done with food.

Except the food ordering, the rest of her camera angles were the same when she came home, she talks a bit and then cuts to next event. We basically never see any food preparing after school. <-- One of the reasons why I believe she just let's them eat in the car.

I also bet the water is usually a soda for them. Those weird yoghurt thingies are in way too many other vlogs as well. Get your kids fresh yoghurt, put some fruit and half of a teaspoon of sugar, or honey in, done.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

laura_x_beth wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am Just watched the last video. What kind of mother sends their daughter hiking in the heat without putting mosquito cream all over them? It should be put on the same time as sun tan lotion.
But then we all know her attitude towards covering her children in sun protection, so why am I surprised about her lack of bug protection.

Also anyone want to put money on the kids swimming in the pool was her idea of a bath.

And when she was showing the backs of Lilia's legs, you could clearly see part of her genitals. FFS Mess!!! Protect your damn kids!!!
She actually said once that because the kids swam they didn't need baths, put them in pjs and bed when they got home. And Mimi's pool is disgusting (or at least when I remember her doing this it was green).
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Sorry for lack of summary guys, been in the hospital. Be back on it soon but probably won't backdate them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

chelsieross7 wrote:Why did she order them water, why couldn’t they just drink water at home? Waste of plastic/paper cups
100% just so we would know they’re drinking water. When she got home the kids were probably like “wtf is this shit mom”

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Instead of ordering 5 Happy Meals she should've just gone home and cooked them up some quick pasta with tomato sauce and vegetables on the side like cucumber/tomato etc what a waste of money jfc.

Side note - do Americans eat pasta??? I swear to God I never see people eating spaghetti bolognase or any type of pasta on the American YouTube's I'm subscribed to lol
Overdramatic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Overdramatic »

Okay, I created an account specifically so I could say this re: the mosquito bites.

They're mosquito bites. They're fucking mosquito bites.

I live in West Africa and I have six bites currently. From the last two days. They're itchy, but not exactly worth half a video, a passive aggressive "I'm not going to complain but...." and medicine every two hours. They're a brief annoyance, that's IT.

Also, and this is the part that really bugs me, here in West Africa, mosquitoes don't mean brief annoyance, they mean malaria. Which is an illness that kills more kids than I care to think about. I have held a baby with a 103 degree fever who couldn't breathe because of malaria and her mother could not afford treatment.

And here's the thing: Lilia has no risk of that. They will be gone in two days and that's it.

In conclusion: shut the fuck up Jess, and thank you all for coming to my TedTalk.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Sparklingdee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:50 am Instead of ordering 5 Happy Meals she should've just gone home and cooked them up some quick pasta with tomato sauce and vegetables on the side like cucumber/tomato etc what a waste of money jfc.

Side note - do Americans eat pasta??? I swear to God I never see people eating spaghetti bolognase or any type of pasta on the American YouTube's I'm subscribed to lol
Hell yes we do. We aim for once a week cause it's a lot of carbs but we keep a stock pile in the pantry so we can have quick easy meals on hellacious works days. We always have veggies and chicken on hand, so we can have a semi-decent meal on the table in about 20 minutes with no thought and little effort.

Return to “JesssFam”