GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

Re: GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

Unread post by Guest »

Haulnarse wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:54 pm
PollyKrome wrote:Just a heads up.
You all saw the edit girls are riled up about this forum?
We might keep an eye open for a onslaught of new posers to defend TyPervs's honor.
Eh? Where?
Mentioned on the BingDings IG post under the photo of the ferals tearing up Hazys room. I was just looking over there and noticed some comments have been cleared out. Ill see if I can find them.

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:00 pm
PollyKrome wrote:Just a heads up.
You all saw the edit girls are riled up about this forum?
We might keep an eye open for a onslaught of new posers to defend TyPervs's honor.
Eh? Where?
Mentioned on the BingDings IG post under the photo of the ferals tearing up Hazys room. I was just looking over there and noticed some comments have been cleared out. Ill see if I can find them.

Its also brought up in some edit girls InstaStories. Just a copy of the comments. Ill see if I can find that too.
LongtimeLurker7
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by LongtimeLurker7 »

It isn’t letting me quote tonight, but I am replying to the post about supervising the girls in the hot tub:

Okay seriously... I canNOT believe he does not supervise his “miracles” better around water. We did Infant Swim Resource (ISR) for our kids, which taught them to float on their backs at a young age to self-rescue (less than 2 for all of them.) Right now my fb newsfeed is inundated with news articles and interviews with Olympian Bode Miller and how their 6 month old son is learning to self rescue with ISR right now because they lost their precious 19mo daughter to drowning. Drowning is the NUMBER 1 cause of accidental death in kids under 5 and it seriously makes me so sad that they think just sticking a floatie on them is good enough. It actually teaches your kid to float wrong (vertically) instead of horizontally so if they accidentally fall in, they stay vertical because they think that is how to float. T&A, Put your kids in PROPER swim lessons and even after they know how to swim, ALWAYS supervise them around a pool. Or at least hire someone to do that.... we know you’d prefer to do it that way.

Rant over. By the way, I never officially said “hi” but I know I do not post often. Most of the time what I want to say has been said....I assure you I am not a KAD. I have been reading since “the site that shall not be named” and read here almost every night.

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Eh? Where?

Its also brought up in some edit girls InstaStories. Just a copy of the comments. Ill see if I can find that too.

Here is a page a few edit girls have posted. I don't see much discussion on this other than the "wth?"
PicsArt_04-25-11.09.59.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LongtimeLurker7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LongtimeLurker7 »

Also I just read a few of the IG comments defending the Gardner’s for having a nanny. I know the Gardner’s claim to have 5 “jobs.” (vlog, blog, senegence, AMU shop, social media influencer.)
The Binghams also have that many jobs (vlog, blog, TIHWB swag shop, Mindy’s nail salon, social media influencer) and still manage to parent their children, clean the house, tackle projects, cart their kids to multiple schools, sports, etc... so why can’t the Gardner’s handle it?

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Here is a page a few edit girls have posted. I don't see much discussion on this other than the "wth?"

This one, the top comment is directed to an edit girl

Unread post by Guest »

This one the top one is directed to an edit girl
PicsArt_04-25-11.16.51.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Donits
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Donits »

If it were up to Ashley they would be doing a husband swap!

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:19 pm

This on the third comment is directed to an edit girl
PicsArt_04-25-11.23.04.png

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:26 pm

This one the top and third comments are edit girls
PicsArt_04-25-11.32.20.png

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:33 pm

This one is an edit girl
PicsArt_04-25-11.37.35.png

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 pm
PollyKrome wrote:Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:33 pm

This one is an edit girl

PicsArt_04-25-11.37.35.png

That's all I found specific to this group. There might be more.
Also to say none of these are my posts.
But if you did post there and are from here - don't announce it here; that is against forum rules. I know everyone here knows that but just in case a newbie thinks about doing this that's the policy.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Morning Glory wrote:
WhyamIsosmart wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:02 pm
Morning Glory wrote:Haulnarse is right, it would be good for the girls to go out and do interesting things (and even to stay in and do some interesting things for a change) and it would make good footage. The kids aren't at that adorable stage where people love to watch no matter what. What's interesting about four-year-olds is to see them learn, to hear what they think, to watch them participating in the world. These kids don't get much of a chance to do any of that. When my son was their age, he had a bad throat infection---high fever, really sick. What got him through while the antibiotics worked was me reading Pippi Longstocking to him. He found her hilarious. Both our children were read to from an early age, and not just short picture books, although those, too, naturally. My husband, who is a Lord of the Rings fan, read the whole series to them when they were around 4 and 6, IIRC.

Wanted to say about the laundry. I have a dryer but I use it only for sheets and towels, and then only in the winter. I hang everything else up to dry on racks or, season and weather permitting, on the clothesline. Not all new housing developments permit clotheslines but if the Gardners' does, they sure could use one. Great for bedding---that fresh-air smell.

As people here have noted from the beginning, their statement house, which they helped design, is impractical in many ways that would annoy me on a daily basis if I had to live there.

Totally unreal to the Greeedners...how do you keep your towels from getting stiff/hard while air drying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I trade the towels' softness for that fresh-air smell. :)
I prefer washing to be dried outside in the fresh air. I very rarely use the tumble dryer. We live in a windy town, that helps with keeping things on the softer side.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Snarkmeister wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
Night lady wrote:Damn it, I hit send before I posted the picture [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 0a2c41.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It looks like a man to me, not a particularly powerful one though Image

WTAF
He looks like he is from the Coneheads!

Looks like the senegence hair products have given his head more volume ImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GA Peach70 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote: Madi Bingham is a teenager, I believe around 16 since I saw a vlog pop up about getting her first car or something. That definitely goes to show how low Trash’s maturity level is. She is a mother, it’s beyond time she realizes that and grows the hell up and acts like one.
This shit of constantly taking trips and leaving the kids is just wrong. I’ve never left my kids in their entire lives as much as she does in a month. My kids had maybe 5 sleepovers with my parents, mostly separately due to having to take one to early doctor appointments a few hours away, and a few times with my husband whenever I still worked and had to be out of town for a night and once when I had surgery and had to stay overnight in the hospital. Aside from my mother taking them for a few hours on Sunday, my kids are always with me. I’m not saying you shouldn’t ever leave your kids and your a piece of shit of you do, but if you leave as much as A&T that’s just wrong.
I think the OP was talking about Madison, Tylard's sister, not Madi Bingham.

I was checking on something (making sure whose sibling Madison is), and stumbled across this. He's talking about the time his brother, who is now a grown man swallowed a bunch of gum, and Tylard had to change his diaper. Why does that story need to be shared publicly? I would kill my siblings if they shared something like that about me for thousands of people to see.
Oh, and someone mentioned a few days ago that one of the background check websites said "Tyler may have a criminal record". They say that about _everyone_. It's to get you interested enough to pay for the report.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8a7b9f.jpg[/IMG]

If you mean me I was talking about Madi Bingaling first then Madison, fatboy’s sister. Both of these young ladies are more mature than Asswipe will ever be.

Sorry-- misunderstood! Wasn't trying to be rude. You are absolutely right about the maturity!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:I went and watched Trashley showing off the house she's staying at. I don't understand why she's freaking out so much about it. My siblings and I get together with our families every summer and rent places like this. We need at least 10 rooms. We've even gone to Utah and stayed in a house like that one. She reacted exactly the same to the house as she did to Australia and Greece.

It's very strange that only 8 out of the 22 people ended up coming.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
I think it's a vlogger thing. Not defending her in any way. But they all do "hotel room tours". It's ridiculous. I would _maybe_ get it if they were in a suite at the George V or Ritz, and sometimes the rooms at the Legoland hotels are pretty cool, but they ALL do these hotel room tours and "vacation house tours" like they're big deals: "Look! There's a bathroom. See, it has a shower, and there's the mirror. And there's the bed, and the TV. Wow. Oh, and a selfie mirror" (usually pronounced "meer")
It's just ridiculous.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tg910 wrote:Well, it looks like the Bingdings views took a hit with the Greed Squad video. I may have giggled out loud when I saw it Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 584e40.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And of course, in the thumbnail, the girls are doing that ridiculous hands under the chin pose that they always do.
Ugh. It's not cute. Just stop making them do that pose.

CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

4x4 year olds wrote:
Snarkmeister wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote: It looks like a man to me, not a particularly powerful one though Image

WTAF
He looks like he is from the Coneheads!

Looks like the senegence hair products have given his head more volume ImageImageImage

This made me laugh so hard!!!!!!

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Just having a look at some of those Bingham comments. Some appear to have been deleted. Wonder how long this one will lastImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3b8e31.jpg[/IMG]

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I found some more.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”