JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Saw this and instantly thought of jess
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Saw this and instantly thought of jess obviously lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Avocado[31] wrote:Why didn't they just rent and Air b&b for the month so as not to inconvenience anyone elses home for showers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
because that means she would have to keep that house clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sondraK wrote:My son had the CPox shot and later got the pox anyway.It wasn't a bad case,so i'm guessing maybe it wasn't as severe,due to the shot.
One of the reasons I wanted him to get the shot was to prevent shingles when he's older.But he got a mild case of it anyway,as a teen! Not sure why.It wasn't painful,so maybe the shot helped
The varicella vaccine does not prevent shingles later. My daughter got vaccinated at age 1 and she got shingles her freshman year in college. She actually got it again when she graduated.

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all of Jess' kids in the recital this year. Aren't all three boys in hip hop?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I'm to the point now, where I wonder why they don't hire a maid to come in and clean once a week or more... I mean, they have more than enough money to pay for it... with all the trips they've been taking lately, and being able to buy an iMac, new camera's... etc etc... then people wouldn't have to watch them in that mess of a house all the time, and little by little, they can teach all the kids to clean, and maybe learn themselves... and not be so lazy. Then maybe Jess won't be sick all the time either.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

laura_x_beth wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am Just watched the last video. What kind of mother sends their daughter hiking in the heat without putting mosquito cream all over them?[\b]It should be put on the same time as sun tan lotion.
But then we all know her attitude towards covering her children in sun protection, so why am I surprised about her lack of bug protection.

Also anyone want to put money on the kids swimming in the pool was her idea of a bath.

And when she was showing the backs of Lilia's legs, you could clearly see part of her genitals. FFS Mess!!! Protect your damn kids!!!

I was thinking, “the other parents probably put insect repellent on their kids so...they won’t have anything to complain about.”

As someone with a sister who has Lyme disease really can’t stand this, “repellent is TOXXXIC” BS that comes from uneducated parents.

She feeds her kids complete shit but has an issue with sunscreen and bug spray? There are tons of “natural” alternatives too. At least do something.

West Nile, Lyme and Skin cancer are no joke.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

She feeds her kids shit but then has to nerve to say “I’m very aware of what I’m putting in addies body when it comes to vaccines.” Bitch.. those vaccines are much more regulated then a McDonald’s chicken nugget. At least there’s something to benefit from with vaccines!
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:26 am She feeds her kids shit but then has to nerve to say “I’m very aware of what I’m putting in addies body when it comes to vaccines.” Bitch.. those vaccines are much more regulated then a McDonald’s chicken nugget. At least there’s something to benefit from with vaccines!
She reminds me so much of my ex-sister in law. My nephew was almost 4 and didn't know his colors, she once dropped him off at my mom's without asking. I was a senior in high school and getting ready to go out for the night, my mom was already out so I ended up baby sitting my nephew all night. Anyway, I was painting my nails when she dropped him off and he wanted his nails painted, I agreed under one condition: He had to pick the correct color out of my polish collection. He LOVED it. He had a green nail, a blue nail, a red nail, etc. And that's the story of how my nephew learned his colors. Well. She flipped. Because I introduced chemicals into his body. That poor boy lived off microwave meals in her care and she smoked cigarettes IN THE HOUSE. He's now 18 and remembers it, he loves telling people the story of how he learned his colors but his mom never misses a chance to say "Can you believe she introduced chemicals to my baby!"
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I'm to the point now, where I wonder why they don't hire a maid to come in and clean once a week or more... I mean, they have more than enough money to pay for it... with all the trips they've been taking lately, and being able to buy an iMac, new camera's... etc etc... then people wouldn't have to watch them in that mess of a house all the time, and little by little, they can teach all the kids to clean, and maybe learn themselves... and not be so lazy. Then maybe Jess won't be sick all the time either.
No one would want to clean that dirty house lol.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Dallas_Snob wrote:
laura_x_beth wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am Just watched the last video. What kind of mother sends their daughter hiking in the heat without putting mosquito cream all over them?[\b]It should be put on the same time as sun tan lotion.
But then we all know her attitude towards covering her children in sun protection, so why am I surprised about her lack of bug protection.

Also anyone want to put money on the kids swimming in the pool was her idea of a bath.

And when she was showing the backs of Lilia's legs, you could clearly see part of her genitals. FFS Mess!!! Protect your damn kids!!!

I was thinking, “the other parents probably put insect repellent on their kids so...they won’t have anything to complain about.”

As someone with a sister who has Lyme disease really can’t stand this, “repellent is TOXXXIC” BS that comes from uneducated parents.

She feeds her kids complete shit but has an issue with sunscreen and bug spray? There are tons of “natural” alternatives too. At least do something.

Johnson and Johnson creamy baby oil with aloe repels mosquitos. Chemical free. Also Avon skin so soft.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

strikeaposie wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:26 am She feeds her kids shit but then has to nerve to say “I’m very aware of what I’m putting in addies body when it comes to vaccines.” Bitch.. those vaccines are much more regulated then a McDonald’s chicken nugget. At least there’s something to benefit from with vaccines!
She reminds me so much of my ex-sister in law. My nephew was almost 4 and didn't know his colors, she once dropped him off at my mom's without asking. I was a senior in high school and getting ready to go out for the night, my mom was already out so I ended up baby sitting my nephew all night. Anyway, I was painting my nails when she dropped him off and he wanted his nails painted, I agreed under one condition: He had to pick the correct color out of my polish collection. He LOVED it. He had a green nail, a blue nail, a red nail, etc. And that's the story of how my nephew learned his colors. Well. She flipped. Because I introduced chemicals into his body. That poor boy lived off microwave meals in her care and she smoked cigarettes IN THE HOUSE. He's now 18 and remembers it, he loves telling people the story of how he learned his colors but his mom never misses a chance to say "Can you believe she introduced chemicals to my baby!"

Omg! That sounds just like my sister in law! The other day she had a melt down about global warming and how her “grandkids won’t be able to breath” (my niece is 3) she’s so worried about the environment but doesn’t NOTHING to try to preserve it. The other day my niece was getting her diaper changed (SIL refuses to potty train her) and she said “people have to lay down and put their hands up so they don’t get shot” (very disturbing, I know). My SIL yelled at everyone- questioning what we allow her to watch (I don’t watch tv with her, if we do it’s rugrats) she also said “Donald Trump doesn’t like black people” I asked her where she learned that and she said “Mama showed me a video”
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Did yall see the IG post from Gabe of him doing a MF'ing TOE TOUCH in Jesss's living room???

Who are these people?? Soooo much second hand embarrasment!!
That had to have hurt his hairy balls.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 160523.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... cd5e99.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I see a lot of people suggesting quick healthy homemade meals that Messica can prepare. And like all of you, I agree. My husband and I work and we still manage to provide a healthy home cooked dinner every night. It’s really not that hard.

It also shouldn’t be that hard for them to clean and maintain their house. 4/5 of her kids are in school for at least 6 hours. It’s not just one stay at home parent, it’s two!!! One can clean up and the other can run errands. There’s just so many ways they can help each other so their house can be clean and organized. We suggest all these ideas and they’re very doable, but I have come to the conclusion that they are the laziest and dirtiest people.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Did yall see the IG post from Gabe of him doing a MF'ing TOE TOUCH in Jesss's living room???

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 160523.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... cd5e99.jpg[/IMG]

Gabe literally makes my skin crawl.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Did yall see the IG post from Gabe of him doing a MF'ing TOE TOUCH in Jesss's living room???

Probably better than Jess’s toe touch

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Moony wrote:

Probably better than Jess’s toe touch

Naw girl, Jesss is so flexible she can do the splits at 9 months pregnant, dontchaknow??? And who needs a step in the shower to shave your legs when you are Jessss who can just plop it up on the wall bc she is soooo super super super flexible because she was a dAnCeR....did you know she was a DaNcEr??? Bc she was....she dAnCeD....she was a dANcEr her wHoLe LiFe...dontcha know that???? Dancer!!! A dancer bitch!! ShE wAs A DaNcEr!!!!!

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:16 am
Dallas_Snob wrote:

Johnson and Johnson creamy baby oil with aloe repels mosquitos. Chemical free. Also Avon skin so soft.

she also sent lilia in leggings... she stood no chance against the bugs no a hike near the river
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 am
strikeaposie wrote:

Omg! That sounds just like my sister in law! The other day she had a melt down about global warming and how her “grandkids won’t be able to breath” (my niece is 3) she’s so worried about the environment but doesn’t NOTHING to try to preserve it. The other day my niece was getting her diaper changed (SIL refuses to potty train her) and she said “people have to lay down and put their hands up so they don’t get shot” (very disturbing, I know). My SIL yelled at everyone- questioning what we allow her to watch (I don’t watch tv with her, if we do it’s rugrats) she also said “Donald Trump doesn’t like black people” I asked her where she learned that and she said “Mama showed me a video”
Very disturbing indeed, but if you ever have the news on in the background then it's not unbelievable that she would over hear that.
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

6 and half minutes into the new video and 2 grown adults with a million of kids between them can't hard boil an egg! (Even after asking the parent of the household (Siri) for help.
And to think we were shocked that she ordered them a mcdonalds yesterday. And also questioning why she never cooks them eggs.
We have all been able to hard boil eggs since we were small children (6ish). There is no excuse for 2 grown adults!

Then in the next scene Chris and Mess are teaching the kids how to be "Men". Girl you can't even hard boil an egg for god sake!! They could probably teach you more than you can teach them!

And what a complete waste of food. Poverty is through the roof at the moment with millions using food banks and they have literally wasted probably over 50 eggs all so their kids have some crafts to do! Absolute joke! Im sure there are less wasteful things to do with your kids to entertain them!

Return to “JesssFam”