Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Brighton

Re: Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Unread post by Brighton »

mparadise wrote:Omg I hope she boiled the water or used distilled with that neti pot!
We both know she most definitely didn’t do that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Did anyone watch the vlog? What was the unexpected surgery

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

minniemickey23 wrote:Did anyone watch the vlog? What was the unexpected surgery

New ear tubes in and adnoids out for Skyla.

It wasn't unexpected in the sense that it was probably scheduled awhile ago and she wanted it after Easter.

Her Title made it sound like it was almost emergency and last minute.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

It’s time for Aaryn to wear depends undergarments lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d14d09.jpg[/IMG]

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

mssqueen233 wrote:It’s time for Aaryn to wear depends undergarments lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d14d09.jpg[/IMG]

Who really needs to know this?
Is nothing private?
Next she will be telling us she has grape sized hemmaroids lol yuck!
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Aaryn must think she’s the only pregnant woman in this world or what

Here’s a piece of advice Aaryn - any concerns you might have, please address them with your doctor and your doctor only. Nobody, absolutely nobody else cares about your personal issues down there or anywhere for that matter. You willingly got pregnant back to back and are already planning your 4th and 5th, so deal with the consequences. You’re not the first woman pregnant more than once or twice. Enjoy!

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

My take on Munchausen Moms latest vlog:

Seven minutes into the video - Psycho Mom stated she was coughing, BADLY, and she needed to go to Urgent Care. First seven minutes of the video, she NEVER coughed. If she's coughing so bad, how are you constantly in front of a camera, talking? (I get Bronchitis, very bad, and the coughing takes me out.) Talking DOES NOT help with breathing which makes you cough more - yet copycat MOM has zero issues. Okay.

Nick takes the day off, to tend to his sick child. Manic Mom has to run off to Urgent Care - because taking care of her sick child is too much - the Dad can do it. Any excuse to get away. Any.

Of course your kid wants her Dad - kids know who will comfort them the most. Airbiscuit has no maternal instincts.

BUT let's plug DSC real quick to make that money - with a misleading title, for sympathy. And coins.

Pregnant. Antibiotics. Inhalers. Tylenol. Sudafed. Mucinex. Robitussin. CHECK.

Those two fake coughs while sitting in your car were cute. Thank god you made it home just in time for the kids bedtime. You must be exhausted!! Full day of work. ;)
aaronwhoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aaronwhoo »

Guys, I just watched aarons newest vlog, and I’m 3 days ahead on my pregnancy than her (just turned 24 weeks yesterday) and I’m also dealing with cough and runny nose and I’m dealing with it just fine. I don’t need no medicine whatsoever, I’m going to sleep not complaining that I cannot breathe. And on top of that I take care of my 2year old son. she’s such a drama queen I just stop watching her vlog because it’s too extreme how fake she is lmao
aaronwhoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aaronwhoo »

aaronwhoo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:04 pm Guys, I just watched aarons newest vlog, and I’m 3 days ahead on my pregnancy than her (just turned 24 weeks yesterday) and I’m also dealing with cough and runny nose and I’m dealing with it just fine. I don’t need no medicine whatsoever, I’m going to sleep not complaining that I cannot breathe. And on top of that I take care of my 2year old son. she’s such a drama queen I just stop watching her vlog because it’s too extreme how fake she is lmao
Also I forgot to mention how bad Adeline’s dark circles are, she looks like she got punched in the eye. Poor baby idk how aaaron is okay with her daughter looking like that.
dramakween17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramakween17 »

I’m a longtime lurker who is taking a shot at recapping the latest vlog. Sorry this is so long but I hope you enjoy!

It’s early in the AM and Aaryn and Nick are taking Skyla to get tubes put in and her adenoids removed because she got another ear infection. Nick makes some jokes as they pull up to the surgery center and lets us know Dollar Shave Club is sponsoring the video. Aaryn promises to show us her favorite products when they get home. How special.

In the waiting room Skyla is wearing an Ariel dress and is actively watching Inside Out on an iPhone when AW asks her if she wants her “mama’s phone.” Uh, she literally already has one in her hand. AirPod then informs us that they got coffee from the doctors office but there’s no milk. Oh, the horror! Skyla does some coloring and talks gibberish which Airbed makes no attempt to understand before cutting to her napping post-surgery.

Back in the geriatric mobile, Aaryn completes the look with her massive sunglasses. I guess she really liked those 3D glasses they hand out at the Bug’s Life show in Disney’s Animal Kingdom since that’s the look she’s accomplishing. Aaryn informs us Skyla is fussy...uh, yeah, of course she is. She mentions a few movie suggestions to poor Skyla who looks like hell and clearly couldn’t give two shits about what movie is about to get shoved in her face on the iPad.

Next AW tells us about her favorite dollar shave club products for two minutes straight and you know I fast forwarded through that shit. Cut to Skyla napping in bed next to the iPad, still wearing the dress she had on in surgery (ew). Aaryn can tell Skyla is uncomfortable and only wants popsicles. IS THIS A SHOCK TO LITERALLY ANYONE? We are also told Skyla asked for Nick after the surgery and who can blame the kid when that’s the only nurturing adult in the house.

Since this vlog has now been about Skyla for 4 minutes, and dollar shave club for 2, it’s time to finally focus on AW and her endless ailments. We’re told her coughing has resulted in gagging “and um, like, throwing up a little bit” so it’s off to urgent care. Because why stay home with your daughter when Nick already forked over the PTO and is home anyways, amirite? Following that she gets gas and lets out two small coughs. Please note these are the first coughs heard all video. AW also really makes an effort to get her voice nice and nasally to convince herself- er, I mean the viewers- that she’s actually sick. Since she’s pregnant and there “isn’t much else she can take” they prescribe her an inhaler. Airwolf then lists the 25 OTC medicines she’s also been taking to try and ease the cough, but she stopped taking some because Dr. Google said it wasn’t okay for her despite her OB giving her the go ahead. Classic Airhead at her finest.

At CVS they tell her that her in-surance (her pronunciation) won’t let her pickup the meds for 24-48 hours. Cue yet another rant about how amazing Nick’s old company’s insurance was and how good she really had it compared to now. Because you know, we can’t just be thankful to have health insurance in the first place. Luckily the urgent care place was able to get her a sample of the inhaler and give her a list of things to pick up at CVS. AW dramatically sneezes and wipes her nose with a roll of toilet paper and proclaims she’s #dying. After all of that, Aaryn FINALLY picks up poor Adeline from presumably the nanny.

The next few minutes are a music montage of Skyla and Adeline in bed because it isn’t a vlog without at least one montage y’all. Before bed Aaryn lets us know how raw her nose is and that she hasn’t wiped it this many times, like, ever. She hopes Skyla is doing better tomorrow and that time around has been much harder (for her or for you, Aaryn?) And there you have it!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

vandelynn wrote:Hopefully none of you have brought these earrings lol anyhow only dipshit would spend $75 on costume jewelry that is rhodium plated over brass earrings. She is paying for the Kendra Scott name and she could have gotten these on ebay from China for $2 lol again back to her concept of if something is way overpriced she will buy it for that reason alone. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8d71d0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
**bought

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB sponsor. I fast forwarded through it and forgot. Susan probably has steam coming out of her ears right now. I've actually tried them before and meh... it's easier to just throw razor heads in my grocery cart every couple months.
AarynsCanineTooth13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AarynsCanineTooth13 »

Anyone else completely annoyed about the fact that aaryn, like "beyond Ill", went to a hospital or wherever skylas surgery was? And most likely wasn't wearing a mask... I just felt like that was really inconsiderate. I'm not surprised but just annoyed by it lol.
AarynsCanineTooth13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AarynsCanineTooth13 »

Anyone else completely annoyed about the fact that aaryn, like "beyond Ill", went to a hospital or wherever skylas surgery was? And most likely wasn't wearing a mask... I just felt like that was really inconsiderate. I'm not surprised but just annoyed by it lol.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Can I ask a question?
Is it normal to go to urgent care for a sniffle/cold in America?
If I went to accident and emergency here (uk) for that they would all be telling me what a time waster I am.
That’s something we go to a General Practitioner for.
SassyLurkerMama000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SassyLurkerMama000 »

Morethescarier wrote:Can I ask a question?
Is it normal to go to urgent care for a sniffle/cold in America?
If I went to accident and emergency here (uk) for that they would all be telling me what a time waster I am.
That’s something we go to a General Practitioner for.
No it’s not. Especially since she just got a z-Pak called in. This is ridiculous.

Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

Maybe she should stop eating so much shit then she wouldn’t be “siiccckk” all the time . Including her babies. I can’t stand her more and more .yeah bring your kid to the most germ infested place on earth before your child is suppose to get tubes and her adenoids removed . Good job airhole .
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Girrll wrote:Maybe she should stop eating so much shit then she wouldn’t be “siiccckk” all the time . Including her babies. I can’t stand her more and more .yeah bring your kid to the most germ infested place on earth before your child is suppose to get tubes and her adenoids removed . Good job airhole .
I'm confused. Where did she take Skyla prior to her surgery?

Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

jazieg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:44 pm
Girrll wrote:Maybe she should stop eating so much shit then she wouldn’t be “siiccckk” all the time . Including her babies. I can’t stand her more and more .yeah bring your kid to the most germ infested place on earth before your child is suppose to get tubes and her adenoids removed . Good job airhole .

Disney world?!
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Girrll wrote:
jazieg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Disney world?!
Oh for gosh sake. My nephew had his tonsils and adnoids out 2 weeks ago and before the surgery he was at Wolf Lodge, Water slide Hotel as a surprise before his surgery. He's 3 yrs old. He did fine. You do know they won't operate if they are sick or have a fever? He was bouncing around 3 days after...

Return to “Aaryn Williams”