Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Wow! We all know Bonnie is an idiot, but if that story today is true she should have been FIRED immediately. Hiring an entire group of people she'd already deemed unqualified could have been a major problem for her employer...plus, who the EFF is that STUPID????! If one of those people were completely unqualified or legally couldn't work there, that employer could have faced LEGAL trouble.

Bonnie never fails to amaze me with her total lack of intelligence. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Physician’s assistant? 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

endof wrote:Physician’s assistant? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Did she say she was a PA? Bitch please. She may have been an assistant to a physician, or a secretary/receptionist, but she was NOT a physician's assistant.
I find it fascinating how her resume grows.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
endof wrote:Physician’s assistant? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Did she say she was a PA? Bitch please. She may have been an assistant to a physician, or a secretary/receptionist, but she was NOT a physician's assistant.
I find it fascinating how her resume grows.

She couldn’t remember what it was called, but she described what she did and it sounds like she was the plasma centre’s administrative assistant. Honestly, we have no idea what they called her position.

I do believe she got her EMT (CPR, not the full paramedic training) and Phlebotony certificates. I don’t think her resume is growing so much as we just don’t know what the hell she did before she had kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

You are probably right she doesn't know what her title was, but she crossed the line by saying she did physicals alongside a really cute doctor. Saying you’re a Physician Assistant when you're not is confusing and it is illegal in all states to claim a license you do not have. She should correct this error.
This must have been filmed this a while ago seeing her long nails and uploaded it today due to their view numbers this week.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:You are probably right she doesn't know what her title was, but she crossed the line by saying she did physicals alongside a really cute doctor. Saying you’re a Physician Assistant when you're not is confusing and it is illegal in all states to claim a license you do not have. She should correct this error.
This must have been filmed this a while ago seeing her long nails and uploaded it today due to their view numbers this week.
But how do we know she didn’t perform exams along with him? Looking up jobs at the plasma clinics in Utah, this is listed as a requirement under Phlebotomist/Screener. It’s a plasma centre. We are talking about blood pressure tests and taking medical histories.

I think sometimes people forget there are regional differences in language and not every area is there same. Clearly she assisted the physician and performed Phlebotomist duties. I don’t think she misrepresented anything.Image

I’ll agree to disagree because I’m sure I’m the only one that thinks this way. I just don’t think she intentionally misrepresented anything, and think people should at least watch the vlog and see what she said before getting fired up about it.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

endof wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:26 am Physician’s assistant? 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄
I DIED when she called herself this. At my school, the Physician assistant program is a 4 years undergrad and 2 years Master's level. My friend is in her last year and boy let me tell you, it's ROUGH. Exams, work, rotations, different fields and specialties. Bonnie forgot what her title was called but she was NO WAY a physician assistant. That title is so prestigious and it's actually embarrassing for her to call herself that. Maybe she was an ASSISTANT of some sort, but that's a huge jump between that and a physician assistant. No one mistakes the two...
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Most parts of the country are fairly standardized with the medical field job descriptions due the amount of job movement you see from state to state. I believe you are right, she didn't intentionally tell viewers the wrong position, but if she worked in healthcare, she should have known her former occupation title since they all do because of licensing and legal ramifications. Also, EMT graduates don't typically work in a physician office after they graduate and what she described her duties were would fall under a Medical Assistant.
Bonnie's stories are something else and I'll leave it at that. :)
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

She is as dumb as they come! NO one was fired up from what I’m reading everyone is laughing at her including myself! She shuffled paperwork probably and considered that an assistant but she is so dense she used the term Physician’s assistant thinking she was his Bri! It was a good laugh either way but her megalomaniac behaviour and need to show off, as well as her narcissistic tendencies all bring out a false over elaborating pathological lying storyteller!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIG60 wrote:Most parts of the country are fairly standardized with the medical field job descriptions due the amount of job movement you see from state to state. I believe you are right, she didn't intentionally tell viewers the wrong position, but if she worked in healthcare, she should have known her former occupation title since they all do because of licensing and legal ramifications. Also, EMT graduates don't typically work in a physician office after they graduate and what she described her duties were would fall under a Medical Assistant.
Bonnie's stories are something else and I'll leave it at that. :)
Getting certified in CPR is _not_ the same as being an EMT. I believe she was a phlebotomist, and that she "helped a cute doctor do physicals". I don't believe she was actually an EMT. It requires a fairly tough exam. My son failed it the first time he took it when he was in Army medic training.
She's ignorant, and that leads to embellishment. I don't necessarily think she is purposely trying to mislead people. But she's also not interested in being accurate and calling her jobs and her certifications what they really are. She kinda likes people believing she was an actual EMT. She probably has no clue what it takes to be a physician's assistant, but she's not interested in finding out and understanding why it might be offensive to actual PA's that she called herself one.
And why was it important to bring up that the doctor was cute? You know that if Joel mentioned working with a pretty woman, she would be so pissed.

I had to laugh at the "Puppy Cousins Meet". I haven't seen enough of Bonnie and the puppy to judge her yet, but Ellie and Ruby do NOT treat their dogs like family members. "Cousins" indeed.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Maybe she was a CNA. Her sister was one as well and CNAs often get phlebotomy certification during training. Her vocabulary is pretty limited and like that of an old lady, so who knows. She refers to cosmetology training as "hair school" for god's sake.

All I got from the video is that Bonnie was all over the place as a young adult with no vision or life plan. She couldn't have been a stylist for very long and she obviously wasn't good at it. She's ignorant of medical terminology and jargon even though she had a stint as a "physicians assistant". Her mothering skills are questionable. She was a mediocre beauty guru for five minutes. She sucks at being an "influencer" due to her thin skin and lack of poise.

I feel sad for her actually.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Honestly she probably meant medical assistant compare to physician assistant. I live in Australia now and they dont have PAs so for anyone confused, physician assistants do a 2 year masters (or even 3 like USC) and then they're able to write prescription and work along side the physician sometimes even taking the easier cases (for example when I worked in a ER, they'd take the simple colds and easy broken limbs). Similar to NPs, depending on the state. Medical assistants just need a high school diploma and some training once again, depending on the state. I do think Bonnie made a simple mistake but it was a bad one for its very different than what she actually did.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wouldn't put it "passed" her... oh boy lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

endof wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:49 pm She is as dumb as they come! NO one was fired up from what I’m reading everyone is laughing at her including myself! She shuffled paperwork probably and considered that an assistant but she is so dense she used the term Physician’s assistant thinking she was his Bri! It was a good laugh either way but her megalomaniac behaviour and need to show off, as well as her narcissistic tendencies all bring out a false over elaborating pathological lying storyteller!
''...her megalomaniac behaviour and need to show off, as well as her narcissistic tendencies all bring out a false over elaborating pathological lying storyteller!'' <--- This is an accurate analysis. Add to that a compromised educational IQ and you have an embarrassingly low self aware individual.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

131618 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:12 pm Wouldn't put it "passed" her... oh boy lol

lmao
I don't understand if her lack of knowledge in the english language is due to ignorance or just lack of education.
English isn't my first language and even now sometimes I make some mistakes, but if I don't know how to spell a word I'll go look it up and end up memorizing it for future use.
Also I feel like reading helps to understand how certain sentences are formed and how some expressions are written. I mean, the 'oatmill' thing is pretty concerning especially because IT'S WRITTEN IN THE BLOODY PACKET.
Education might not be a priority in the family, but spelling is one of the basic things anyone can learn anywhere, all they need is to want to learn. We have Olivia's example: she's in school and she can't spell to save her life and no one seems to care, not even her teachers.
you can call me kath.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Seriously Bonster take your insta preaching elsewhere! You are constantly judging people and are as mean as they come! Did you forget your incident at Kim event where you were judging other people there? On your many vlogs making fun of others!
You should practice what you preach! And No your kids look at you with more fear in their eyes than I have seen on any parent!
I cannot wait till you have three 16 year old angry boys full of resentment!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:Honestly she probably meant medical assistant compare to physician assistant. I live in Australia now and they dont have PAs so for anyone confused, physician assistants do a 2 year masters (or even 3 like USC) and then they're able to write prescription and work along side the physician sometimes even taking the easier cases (for example when I worked in a ER, they'd take the simple colds and easy broken limbs). Similar to NPs, depending on the state. Medical assistants just need a high school diploma and some training once again, depending on the state. I do think Bonnie made a simple mistake but it was a bad one for its very different than what she actually did.
Is it like a Nurse Practitioner? We have these and they can prescribe some meds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:
Denlillehavfrue wrote:Honestly she probably meant medical assistant compare to physician assistant. I live in Australia now and they dont have PAs so for anyone confused, physician assistants do a 2 year masters (or even 3 like USC) and then they're able to write prescription and work along side the physician sometimes even taking the easier cases (for example when I worked in a ER, they'd take the simple colds and easy broken limbs). Similar to NPs, depending on the state. Medical assistants just need a high school diploma and some training once again, depending on the state. I do think Bonnie made a simple mistake but it was a bad one for its very different than what she actually did.
Is it like a Nurse Practitioner? We have these and they can prescribe some meds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes. They can do urgent care, or even have their own practice if they have a doctor willing to sign off on their prescriptions. They can assist in surgery. One of my good friends is a PA for an open heart surgery team. He assists in the surgery, rounds on the patients, and writes their discharge orders. Another friend started as an RN in the Navy, then went to a PA school on them . He ended up working in the clinic on base. So it's a lot like an NP. Just a different course of study.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

kathpt wrote:
131618 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:12 pm Wouldn't put it "passed" her... oh boy lol

lmao
I don't understand if her lack of knowledge in the english language is due to ignorance or just lack of education.
English isn't my first language and even now sometimes I make some mistakes, but if I don't know how to spell a word I'll go look it up and end up memorizing it for future use.
Also I feel like reading helps to understand how certain sentences are formed and how some expressions are written. I mean, the 'oatmill' thing is pretty concerning especially because IT'S WRITTEN IN THE BLOODY PACKET.
Education might not be a priority in the family, but spelling is one of the basic things anyone can learn anywhere, all they need is to want to learn. We have Olivia's example: she's in school and she can't spell to save her life and no one seems to care, not even her teachers.

100% agree with everything you said, except for the “OatMill” thing, thought I’d let you know they pronounce it like that because it’s their accent. Like “Feel” is “Fill”, “Meal” is “Mill”, “Seal” is “Sill”.. as annoying as it is, they can’t help it haha.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Sadly, a year or so ago they showed a shopping list that Joel had written out and “oat mill” (sic) was written on the paper. They are functionally illiterate.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”