Tannerites/YAWI

Elah_w
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Elah_w »

Not accusing Johnny of anything but I have also got a bad gut feeling about him. I just find him very creepy and off-putting. I honestly think something bad about him will come out eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Tizzy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:22 pm Urgh, they’re so creepy. “Buying a bra for 11 year old” Johnny then announces It should be Sarah and himself buying Savannah her first bra instead of Ali. Johnny is such a frickin weirdo.
I actually reported the video and I also put a comment on their facebook page.
They really are opening up their children for pedo's. Like when they got Savannah to admit to having hair downstairs and they left that in the vlog!

I have no issue with a dad helping to buy the first bra (or any bra) but to me that means taking to the shop, getting them sized if need be (in private), helping look for the size or style the girl is after, getting her fitted properly by shop lady (in private) then paying for them. Some single dad's don't have a choice so I don't find it a creepy thing for a dad even with a mum available. It's just part of being a parent. I do find the obsession with it being a special shopping trip to be a tad odd though, I mean it's just a bra.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Bekkaz wrote:
Tizzy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:22 pm Urgh, they’re so creepy. “Buying a bra for 11 year old” Johnny then announces It should be Sarah and himself buying Savannah her first bra instead of Ali. Johnny is such a frickin weirdo.
I actually reported the video and I also put a comment on their facebook page.
They really are opening up their children for pedo's. Like when they got Savannah to admit to having hair downstairs and they left that in the vlog!

I have no issue with a dad helping to buy the first bra (or any bra) but to me that means taking to the shop, getting them sized if need be (in private), helping look for the size or style the girl is after, getting her fitted properly by shop lady (in private) then paying for them. Some single dad's don't have a choice so I don't find it a creepy thing for a dad even with a mum available. It's just part of being a parent. I do find the obsession with it being a special shopping trip to be a tad odd though, I mean it's just a bra.

I haven’t watched the video because I don’t want to feed into a 11(?) year old being subjected to that on the internet- no, nothing is wrong with bra shopping but they way Johnny and Sarah go about it with everything else happen on YouTube with pedos and disabled comments it’s 100% not the right time.

Johnny’s obsession with the maturity of his daughters bodies is really unsettling to me.

I watched the video of Canyon hiding-
Branson said he skipped a date to hang out with the family. Branson really bothers me, he acts so immature.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

They just showed a FaceTime call with Jonny and Allie not Savannah actually shopping for the bra.

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

The best part about Branson being back is that Daniell seems to be a little less of an outcast in her own family.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Not saying Johnny isn't creepy, because I completely think he is... but, I get where Sarah would want to go and buy a bra with Savannah for the first time... and Johnny was probably like "ehh... Sarah will be upset about this". Some parents, want to be there for their kids firsts, and today's vlog when Sarah was talking about about how Lizzie is now her only little girl, I kinda got that vibe, that she wants to be the one to go shopping for those things for them. Other parents couldn't care less about it... but, this family seems to. Nothing wrong with that but, they should honestly keep that kinda thing private. When I was Savannah's age, if my parents were vlogging and put that on the internet, I would have DIED of embarrassment! Not that getting a bra should be embarrassing, but... for me... it was lol even my mom telling my dad things to keep him in the loop about me, embarrassed me... or hearing about my sisters, who were older... I just didn't want all those changes to occur to me at that time in my life. So, they should definitely treat those things a little better, and keep them off the vlogs, and out of the titles!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

I'm glad that I am not the only one that thinks Branson is immature for his age. Let's be honest. Many guys are. Lol. He acts like he is 16 still and so do his friends from the small clips I have seen.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Branson's youtube channel seems to be dedicated to promoting Mormonism. He is way more preachy than his airhead parents. He seems to just talk and talk like his father. And I guess they've decided he will be a stay-at-home nothing just like Johnny while the older girls raise the littler kids?
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

MelE wrote:Branson's youtube channel seems to be dedicated to promoting Mormonism. He is way more preachy than his airhead parents. He seems to just talk and talk like his father. And I guess they've decided he will be a stay-at-home nothing just like Johnny while the older girls raise the littler kids?
i mean he did just go to france for 2 years to preach and spread mormonism so it’s understandable why he’s in that mindset. give him a couple of months and he’ll be back to himself.

birdiebees

Unread post by birdiebees »

Johnny's overbearing parenting is so awful, especially in today's vlog -- Sarah told Allie she would do her hair before prom, so it's understandable that Allie would be stressed when 30 minutes before her date is supposed to arrive Sarah still hasn't got home. I find it so insensitive that Johnny said if it were him, he would refuse to do Allie's hair because of her "bad attitude." He obviously has no idea how stressful prom night can be.... nerves are so high and if your mom promises to fix your hair you trust that! His superiority complex is terrifying
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Also kicking the prom date out because he was a bit early? Pretty wierd. - As a parent I would grab some drinks and sit with him out in the garden, (so the siblings don't bother him) and have a nice chinwag and let him relax a little. - But daddy Johnny goes and gets on Allies nerves instead...
SCD222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SCD222 »

Has anyone noticed they’ve started ending their sentences with “yo”?

I don’t know why but it makes me cringe when Sarah does it

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

birdiebees wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:46 pm Johnny's overbearing parenting is so awful, especially in today's vlog -- Sarah told Allie she would do her hair before prom, so it's understandable that Allie would be stressed when 30 minutes before her date is supposed to arrive Sarah still hasn't got home. I find it so insensitive that Johnny said if it were him, he would refuse to do Allie's hair because of her "bad attitude." He obviously has no idea how stressful prom night can be.... nerves are so high and if your mom promises to fix your hair you trust that! His superiority complex is terrifying
Johnny is a grade A arsehole... and honestly someone needs to knock him down a few pegs, so he doesn't feel so high and mighty. He's the type of parent, that is the whole reason, that girls marry the first guy that shows interest in them... just to get out of the house and away from that parent. Then they end up in a bad relationship. I hope it doesn't happen to any of the girls. But, I have a feeling it probably will happen to at least one of them.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lip wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:21 pm ^ Also kicking the prom date out because he was a bit early? Pretty wierd. - As a parent I would grab some drinks and sit with him out in the garden, (so the siblings don't bother him) and have a nice chinwag and let him relax a little. - But daddy Johnny goes and gets on Allies nerves instead...
Sarah should have said something about that... but, we all know she's not allowed a voice when it comes to disagreeing with the man of the house. :?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Again the young girls were up at midnight?!?!?! So wrong!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I think it's weird that Sarah and Johnny have to do everything together, Sarah should have stayed home and helped Allie and Johnny could have gone by himself. I really hate him, he thinks he's all that.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Johnny is completely incapable of doing anything by himself. Any time there is an errand to run he needs Sarah. Any time there is a chore to be done, he needs one of the older kids. He's a total manchild. Stuck at the mental age of 17 because that's when he knocked up his high school girlfriend.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

thenightowl wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:25 am I think it's weird that Sarah and Johnny have to do everything together, Sarah should have stayed home and helped Allie and Johnny could have gone by himself. I really hate him, he thinks he's all that.
Exactly! This was Allie's FIRST prom! She was excited and nervous and her mother should have been there the whole time she got ready in my opinion. Especially with the fact that Sarah makes comments of "I don't feel like Allie and I are very close, and I wish that was different..." and "my little girls are growing up so fast" etc etc.. so, wouldn't she wanna be there for her oldest daughter, to watch her go through everything for her very first prom, knowing that she'll have one more (if she gets asked, and most likely she will) next year... and then she will most likely "leave the nest". Yesterday's vlog just p!ssed me off in so many ways... and the source of it all was Johnny. Sure, a date shouldn't come to pick up the girl early... but, chill the eff out! HE WAS NERVOUS! Probably about YOUR judgmental self, and what you would say if he was late! I could imagine that. "I can't believe her date is x amount of time late... you're not going Allie, this guy is so disrespectful!" And telling Sarah that she's LETTING Allie stress her out... No JOHNNY BOY, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, your wife was genuinely concerned with getting home to help her daughter with her hair, LIKE SHE SAID SHE WOULD, and you couldn't manage to do ONE SIMPLE THING, like drop your kids off at a party, BY YOUR DUMB@SS SELF! So, she was late, and knew she might not have enough time before Allie's date was picking her up, to finish her hair.

Someone should punch him in his ugly naked mole-rat face, and maybe knock some sense into him. :raging:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kinda OT, but did you all see that one of the valedictorians at BYU came out in his speech? People cheered!
Apparently, men can't have beards at BYU. Is that why so many Mormon vlogger guys act so proud of theirs? It's a rebellion?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:44 pm I'm glad that I am not the only one that thinks Branson is immature for his age. Let's be honest. Many guys are. Lol. He acts like he is 16 still and so do his friends from the small clips I have seen.
its like that mission froze him in time. i can see how giving away 2 years of your life can really stunt your mental growth. hes been cut off from society for so long at an age where you grow and experience life as a young adult, he missed out on all of that. and coming back, hes basically had to re learn to have a relationship with his family and figure his life out. he acts like he has a stick up his back. but the way he teases and beats up with kids sisters, it's like he's robotically programmed himself to do that, like in his mind it's " i need to act like a brother, brothers beat their siblings and tease them, so i shall do that" like no dude, your a grow adult, go get a job and figure out your shit. also its pathetic that he needs to get his life on track yet himself and his parents are more concerned about him doing chores to earn money for a date ? LOL what!? its 2019! not 1955, people pay for there own stuff. also when he opened the door to allys prom date and was like "sorry, who is ally? just kidding" it was second hand face palm, trying to be like his dad, but his dad is so lame too. i literally can't stand that their whole existence is just religion, they wake up and go to sleep constantly living for it, its like breath a little, life to short to waste on something you don't even know is true. if Santa and easter bunny isn't real then whats the chances.

Return to “Q-Z”