The Leroys

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And personally, I think it's really hypocritical to say you can't "date" and then doing "shopping for my crush" videos and doing sit down videos about the big breakup.
And I know it's just a matter of opinion, but I do definitely think it's weird to have your _15_ year old daughter who can't even "date" trying on your wedding dress. You have to store them specially. So she took it out of storage, and had her 15 year old daughter try it on. And yes, the whole "she's going to be married in a few years" bit really skeeves me out. It's like they're expecting it, and they're going to be disappointed if she doesn't want to get married at 18 to the first returning missionary she can grab.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Okay54321
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Either YouTubers or piolets make way more money than i thought. Unless their vacations are discounted somehow?
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Okay54321 wrote:Either YouTubers or piolets make way more money than i thought. Unless their vacations are discounted somehow?
It depends on different factors but I think pilots usually make pretty good money and Shanna has admitted to only doing YouTube for the money. They have pretty good views and get some sponsorships so I would think they bring in decent money with YouTube. Plus since Cory is a pilot, they probably get free or very discounted flights which is usually a big chunk of vacation costs. They might get some hotel perks and stuff because of him being a pilot as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Elah_w wrote:
Okay54321 wrote:Either YouTubers or piolets make way more money than i thought. Unless their vacations are discounted somehow?
It depends on different factors but I think pilots usually make pretty good money and Shanna has admitted to only doing YouTube for the money. They have pretty good views and get some sponsorships so I would think they bring in decent money with YouTube. Plus since Cory is a pilot, they probably get free or very discounted flights which is usually a big chunk of vacation costs. They might get some hotel perks and stuff because of him being a pilot as well.

I think Cory makes pretty good money only because they’ve always lived in a nice house and had semi ridiculous spending habits before they made it big on YouTube.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Elah_w wrote:

I think Cory makes pretty good money only because they’ve always lived in a nice house and had semi ridiculous spending habits before they made it big on YouTube.
Cory seems to be around a lot more these days. Did he retire?

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
Elah_w wrote: It depends on different factors but I think pilots usually make pretty good money and Shanna has admitted to only doing YouTube for the money. They have pretty good views and get some sponsorships so I would think they bring in decent money with YouTube. Plus since Cory is a pilot, they probably get free or very discounted flights which is usually a big chunk of vacation costs. They might get some hotel perks and stuff because of him being a pilot as well.

Cory seems to be around a lot more these days. Did he retire?

Possibly! Or he’s working less and or clogging around when he’s home.

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Elah_w wrote:

I think their house looks pretty average for Utah.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cupcakezzzzz wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
Elah_w wrote: It depends on different factors but I think pilots usually make pretty good money and Shanna has admitted to only doing YouTube for the money. They have pretty good views and get some sponsorships so I would think they bring in decent money with YouTube. Plus since Cory is a pilot, they probably get free or very discounted flights which is usually a big chunk of vacation costs. They might get some hotel perks and stuff because of him being a pilot as well.

I think their house looks pretty average for Utah.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Compared to 8 passengers, The Yawi Family/ Tannerites and Ruby’s sister Julie- their house is much, much nicer and they’ve always had different spending habits. I remember The Yawi/Tannerites first back to school shopping vlog/haul and not much has even changed there.
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylay23 »

I was able to meet Cory and Shanna briefly at the Beddys event this past week and oh my gosh they are the nicest people! I've been watching their videos for about 2 years. My boyfriend is a pilot like Cory so I was able to talk with him for a few minutes about that! I was also able to meet the Mikesell family and they were also so so nice!
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

The post above mine is adorable!

What's with them moving??? Did I miss something?? I actually was mad she was letting them jump on the couch they sold but oh well. Still better then someone letting their kid ride around the block unattended. They're also like 10 days behind.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

No new house, old one isn't sold, but the furniture is already sold. - Makes no sense to me. Are they going to life in a half-empty house until they can close a deal? Or just couch-crash like the Bennetts until they have a house?

Shanna probably wants to build/buy a house next to Betsy Mikesell. LOL
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Update: That was fast - So the house is sold.
But still, they have no new house. And no furniture.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lip wrote:Update: That was fast - So the house is sold.
But still, they have no new house. And no furniture.
Image they have furniture, they didn’t sell it all.

I don’t see a problem with decluttering and selling items they no longer want/need/ planning on replacing or upgrading. It’s better to do that now then be swamped at the end.

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

I'm so confused. I know they don't have to explain why they are moving but it came out of no where and it was like instant. Can't wait to bicourously life through their next luxury house I'll never be able to afford lol. ❤
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay54321 wrote:I'm so confused. I know they don't have to explain why they are moving but it came out of no where and it was like instant. Can't wait to bicourously life through their next luxury house I'll never be able to afford lol. Image

Late last year they briefly talked about it. They want to move closer to Kesley’s school and Shannas family. Not sure how far it is but it seems like a good 30-45 minute drive. They originally tried selling their home late last year and the buyer backed out a couple weeks in.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Okay54321 wrote:I'm so confused. I know they don't have to explain why they are moving but it came out of no where and it was like instant. Can't wait to bicourously life through their next luxury house I'll never be able to afford lol. Image

Late last year they briefly talked about it. They want to move closer to Kesley’s school and Shannas family. Not sure how far it is but it seems like a good 30-45 minute drive. They originally tried selling their home late last year and the buyer backed out a couple weeks in.

Kelsey’s school is pretty much 5 minute drive is a remember correctly. they mentioned it in one of their morning routines.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

izziebelle13 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:

Kelsey’s school is pretty much 5 minute drive is a remember correctly. they mentioned it in one of their morning routines.

I don’t watch all of their videos anymore but if I remember correctly Kesley stopped going to the charter school at the end of 8th grade, the public school she started going to at the beginning of the school year with Lily (the dance team she was on) she was being bullied and picked on so she moved schools again. I’ll try to find the video.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shanna talks about Kesley moving schools and about her family around 9 minutes.

At 7:10 she starts talking about how Kesley’s school is 40 minutes away.

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 am
Shanna talks about Kesley moving schools and about her family around 9 minutes.

At 7:10 she starts talking about how Kesley’s school is 40 minutes away.

I wish I could thank your post more than once. Thanks!
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheTruthCandS »

Haylay23 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:33 pm I was able to meet Cory and Shanna briefly at the Beddys event this past week and oh my gosh they are the nicest people! I've been watching their videos for about 2 years. My boyfriend is a pilot like Cory so I was able to talk with him for a few minutes about that! I was also able to meet the Mikesell family and they were also so so nice!
I have heard that about them, I have never had the chance to meet them but the one consistent thing I hear from those that have is how nice and genuine they are. That’s one thing I love about The LeRoys is how are true to themselves. With Fame and Money I’m sure they are able to afford more things and so we have seen that in the vlogs but I have never seen it change their sincerity

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”