Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

How does a Mormon girl Olivia's age know how to properly hold a cigarette like that? I know it's just candy, but she must know people who smoke. And how she said it was "just acting"? What does that mean??
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:26 am How does a Mormon girl Olivia's age know how to properly hold a cigarette like that? I know it's just candy, but she must know people who smoke. And how she said it was "just acting"? What does that mean??
I mean, just because she’s Mormon doesn’t mean she’s sheltered from the real world. She sees people on TV, movies, and in real life smoking. I went to a small, private Catholic school for 12 years but candy cigs were all the rage when I was young. At that time, where I was, smoking was still allowed in restaurants’ “smoking sections” and I saw it on the television, though no one in my family smokes.
Actually, funny story, my mom used to tell my sisters and I that we were allergic to cig smoke when we were young to keep us far away from it and never smoke them 😂 We obviously aren’t, but it was a funny realization.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:32 am

100% agree with everything you said, except for the “OatMill” thing, thought I’d let you know they pronounce it like that because it’s their accent. Like “Feel” is “Fill”, “Meal” is “Mill”, “Seal” is “Sill”.. as annoying as it is, they can’t help it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, no, they spelled it 'oatmill' in a shopping list not too long ago.
you can call me kath.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

queenc13 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:00 am
ewokfan11 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:26 am How does a Mormon girl Olivia's age know how to properly hold a cigarette like that? I know it's just candy, but she must know people who smoke. And how she said it was "just acting"? What does that mean??
I mean, just because she’s Mormon doesn’t mean she’s sheltered from the real world. She sees people on TV, movies, and in real life smoking. I went to a small, private Catholic school for 12 years but candy cigs were all the rage when I was young. At that time, where I was, smoking was still allowed in restaurants’ “smoking sections” and I saw it on the television, though no one in my family smokes.
Actually, funny story, my mom used to tell my sisters and I that we were allergic to cig smoke when we were young to keep us far away from it and never smoke them 😂 We obviously aren’t, but it was a funny realization.
It sort of does. Mormon adults aren't even supposed to watch R-rated movies. Utah is a very, very different place than anywhere else. Maybe they do know people who smoke, but it's VERY prohibited by their church—same with drinking. Are there kids' shows, movies that still show people smoking?

I was literally surprised by the smoking stuff. Being Mormon is very different from being Catholic.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Actually, funny story, my mom used to tell my sisters and I that we were allergic to cig smoke when we were young to keep us far away from it and never smoke them Image We obviously aren’t, but it was a funny realization.
It sort of does. Mormon adults aren't even supposed to watch R-rated movies. Utah is a very, very different place than anywhere else. Maybe they do know people who smoke, but it's VERY prohibited by their church—same with drinking. Are there kids' shows, movies that still show people smoking?

I was literally surprised by the smoking stuff. Being Mormon is very different from being Catholic.
There is smoking in some of the older Disney movies that they watch. I don’t think it’s possible to be completely sheltered from smoking, even in Mormon Utah.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I like Joel's parents who seem to be the salt of the earth type and worked hard to raise a family of boys. I enjoyed this Easter egg hunt vlog more than E&J's video with an egg containing a hundred dollar bill that I personally think was not necessary.
The train noise must be something you get use to with them running through your backyard.
I'm not sure what the problem is to upload a few vlogs a year closer to the actual holiday since I think they would receive more views.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:20 am

You really mean to tell me that no one in Utah smokes? They never see anyone smoking? It’s just really unlikely that that’s accurate te. Many Disney movies have smoking in them— that’s part of how I learned what smoking was.
Sure, Mormonism is different than Catholicism, but I don’t think you understand how I was raised. I was raised in a very large, Irish Catholic family. We went to private school, where I had less than 30 kids in my entire graduating class. We went to church twice a week. Girls wore jumpers and skirts, boys wore pants. We couldn’t color our hair, could only wear one piece of jewelry. On special occasions (like Valentine’s Day party) we wore some makeup, but we dressed modestly, went through all our sacraments, I didn’t utter a curse word till I was 18 and out of the house, smoking was so forbidden my mom literally lied to keep us away from it lol...a lot of aspects were very much the same. I still knew what smoking was outside of my family, and still knew how to hold a candy cig when I got my hands on one.

Not saying it’s right now, and not saying it was right then, just the reality.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Even though it’s annoying that an Easter vlog is a week after Easter I would much rather watch Joel’s family than the screeching griffiths all together. Everyone with their cameras out, Jared acting over the top obnoxious, all the sisters yelling how cute and fun it is. Joel’s family seems normal and his brother and sister and law don’t seem starved for attention like the griffiths.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

They watch Annie to death! Carol Bonnet I think her name is smokes like that in the movie!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Ckc717 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am Even though it’s annoying that an Easter vlog is a week after Easter I would much rather watch Joel’s family than the screeching griffiths all together. Everyone with their cameras out, Jared acting over the top obnoxious, all the sisters yelling how cute and fun it is. Joel’s family seems normal and his brother and sister and law don’t seem starved for attention like the griffiths.

And also interesting to see the balcony scene where the grandparents are keeping well away Bonnie!
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

And when you’re barely ever “showing up” anymore Bon Bon??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 5d304c.jpg[/IMG]

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Ironic because she doesn’t really do much with the kids consistently at all anymore and has not been for sometime now. Even when she is with the kids she seems disengaged and checked out. She hardly participates willingly and seems annoyed with motherhood a majority of the time.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Seriously can this woman not stop showing her level of utter depth stupidity? If you are showing up as a mom your doing good? Simple? Seriously the most idiotic statement ever made!!!! What’s the alternative? She is as dumb as bricks! Maybe you should have shown up when your child was struggling to breath with the nanny in the ER! Deadbeat mom! I agree with another poster above, the Hoelliens any day over the uneducated screaming circus that are the Griffs!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Has anyone else noticed how the Griff grandparents have been cut off lately especially from Bonster! Right after her surgery there was a scene at Ellie’s house where Jen said to Bon “Do you hate me now forever” sth along those lines! That was months ago we have seen no interaction with Bon and her mom and Ellie has pulled back slightly! But Bon has not been seen with Jen for months! When they used to go over all the time!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

endof wrote:Has anyone else noticed how the Griff grandparents have been cut off lately especially from Bonster! Right after her surgery there was a scene at Ellie’s house where Jen said to Bon “Do you hate me now forever” sth along those lines! That was months ago we have seen no interaction with Bon and her mom and Ellie has pulled back slightly! But Bon has not been seen with Jen for months! When they used to go over all the time!
I don’t see a difference. Ellie and Bonnie have been around each other the same. They’ve all been on vacation half the time, but have been together as usual when they are home. They were together for Ellie’s birthday, and then Ellie was over at Bonnie’s house a few nights later to see Lady again. I don’t see a relationship difference between Ellie and Bonnie.

FYI, please try not to double post so often. It clogs up the board.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I said Bonnie and Jen not Ellie! Don’t double post on purpose wanted to add sth it was too late on one post? What does it clogs up the board even mean? Also why are people who have four consecutive posts on one page pointing this out? If you preach to others it should apply to you too!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:14 pm
endof wrote:Has anyone else noticed how the Griff grandparents have been cut off lately especially from Bonster! Right after her surgery there was a scene at Ellie’s house where Jen said to Bon “Do you hate me now forever” sth along those lines! That was months ago we have seen no interaction with Bon and her mom and Ellie has pulled back slightly! But Bon has not been seen with Jen for months! When they used to go over all the time!
I don’t see a difference. Ellie and Bonnie have been around each other the same. They’ve all been on vacation half the time, but have been together as usual when they are home. They were together for Ellie’s birthday, and then Ellie was over at Bonnie’s house a few nights later to see Lady again. I don’t see a relationship difference between Ellie and Bonnie.

FYI, please try not to double post so often. It clogs up the board.

FYI Page 4> four posts by HS Page 3 >three posts by HS ect ... please try not to triple quadruple post! It clogs up the board!
Last edited by endof on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

endof wrote:I said Bonnie and Jen not Ellie! Don’t double post on purpose wanted to add sth it was too late on one post? What does it clogs up the board even mean? Also why are people who have four consecutive posts on one page pointing this out? If you preach to others it should apply to you too!
Its absolutely a rule that applies to all of us. You’ve done it a few times the last few days, so I gave a gently reminder to you (and others who may not know). No need to get defensive about it.

It happens accidentally from time to time, and we all do it, but generally speaking it is against the rules and shouldn’t become a habit.

ETA: this refers to posts made right after the other. Not the total number of posts made on a page. There seems to be confusion about that.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 pm
endof wrote:I said Bonnie and Jen not Ellie! Don’t double post on purpose wanted to add sth it was too late on one post? What does it clogs up the board even mean? Also why are people who have four consecutive posts on one page pointing this out? If you preach to others it should apply to you too!
Its absolutely a rule that applies to all of us. You’ve done it a few times the last few days, so I gave a gently reminder to you (and others who may not know). No need to get defensive about it.

It happens accidentally from time to time, and we all do it, but generally speaking it is against the rules and shouldn’t become a habit.

It is not done on purpose or accidentally I wanted to add sth you are the one that hounds me all the time I have ignored you fine so far try ignoring me too we will both be better off! You have multiple posts on many pages you just wanted to pick on sth again let it go finally it’s getting old! I’ll just go back to ignoring you for now! No other moderator acts as immaturely as you do picking on everyone!
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

endof wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:55 pm
It is not done on purpose or accidentally I wanted to add sth you are the one that hounds me all the time I have ignored you fine so far try ignoring me too we will both be better off! You have multiple posts on many pages you just wanted to pick on sth again let it go finally it’s getting old! I’ll just go back to ignoring you for now! No other moderator acts as immaturely as you do picking on everyone!
Just stop. There’s no need to act victimized every time someone disagrees with you. No one is picking on you. Half the posts on this board are your rantings that largely go uncontested. I happen to agree with half the things you say, but your posts are so extreme that I can’t actually LIKE your posts. I have to wonder how many people feel the same way?

For what its worth, I read your post as saying that Bonnie has had issues within Ellie and Jennifer as well. You stated that’s ellie has been pulling away, when this hasn’t been the case. We know she hasn’t pulled back from Jenn because she’s both watched Tommy and praised Ellie incessantly on Insta lately. So naturally your posts reads that you were suggesting Ellie had pulled away from Bonnie. No need to get all extreme just because someone disagrees with you. It isn’t fun to read, and just makes you look as crazy as Bonnie herself.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”