DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:11 am
Did you see this? Missy is acting like Bryan is all sexy. Ick. He may have lost weight, but his flabby pasty chest is still pretty icky
Disclaimer: I too have pasty skin, but I avoid posting pictures of it on public sites. And poor Finn looks hot and exhausted.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Finn is sound asleep on Bryan's shoulders. I have a similar picture of my now 8-year-old asleep on my Husband's shoulders at the Philadelphia Zoo when he was Finn's age. It is one of my favorite pictures of my youngest son with his Daddy.
Ok, ok, I know when I'm licked. I still think Finn looks uncomfortable and HOT. His little face is so red! It's been in the 80's in inland SoCal the last few days. I would be thinking about getting him into shade, not taking his picture. He should have a hat on.

But these people are also BEC to me these days, so maybe I'm overreacting. I mean, Missy "rescued" some baby ducks, and because another vlogger also just did the same thing, the thought actually crossed my mind that maybe she put the ducklings in the sewer so she could rescue them. So maybe I look at them through the opposite of rose colored glasses.

Slinks off to corner to pout...Image

Here4thepopcorn2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Here4thepopcorn2 »

Something on my mind today. These two are always looking for “support” and lately Bryan has thrown a number of barbs about “finding friends who support you” (yeah, ride that wave as long as it lasts Carl and Ginger... because I’m sure they will have an issue with you two at some point, too).

Anyway, can’t find a search function to see if this has been discussed, but what’s up between Bryan/Missy and her cousin Jefferson?

He’s got new music out... Cassie and her mom have been supportive but you don’t see a word from Bryan or Missy. Can’t they be happy for him?? Asshats.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

I must say, I find it a little questionable and slightly humorous that for years missy has said that she doesn’t want a third child. Yet, the second that Kelsey is pregnant with her second child all of a sudden missy wants a third. Can’t let Kelsey be on the same level as Missy. (EYEROLL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

TellAll wrote:I must say, I find it a little questionable and slightly humorous that for years missy has said that she doesn’t want a third child. Yet, the second that Kelsey is pregnant with her second child all of a sudden missy wants a third. Can’t let Kelsey be on the same level as Missy. (EYEROLL)

When has Missy ever said she doesn’t want a third child? They’ve been teasing for number 3 since her stitches healed after Finn.
She’s also been saying for the past few months that this is likely the year they will try for one more.
If anything, the Wander Morons decided to get knocked up HOPING that Missy would too, so they could try to weasel back into their lives and do “childhood besties pregnant together” videos.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
TellAll wrote:I must say, I find it a little questionable and slightly humorous that for years missy has said that she doesn’t want a third child. Yet, the second that Kelsey is pregnant with her second child all of a sudden missy wants a third. Can’t let Kelsey be on the same level as Missy. (EYEROLL)

When has Missy ever said she doesn’t want a third child? They’ve been teasing for number 3 since her stitches healed after Finn.
She’s also been saying for the past few months that this is likely the year they will try for one more.
If anything, the Wander Morons decided to get knocked up HOPING that Missy would too, so they could try to weasel back into their lives and do “childhood besties pregnant together” videos.
She's often waffling on the subject of having another. But I would be hard pressed to point out a time when she's actually said "I'm done". I honestly think they are done, but don't want to say so because it keeps the viewers on the hook. She also said she was thinking about having a baby _last_ year, (in one of the sit down videos) so I take any mention of having another this year with a large grain of salt. She is enjoying her "freedom" too much. Having another means giving up vodka cranberries and dancing on tables in Vegas and getting the kids off to school and having several kid- free hours a day to get her hair and nails done, float around the pool, and go riding. Speaking of riding, she would have to give that up for a while too. And I admit, she stuck with it longer than I thought she would!

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sorry I’m late to the subject but, I think the picture was pretty cute besides bryan’s pasty skin. But Finn shouldn’t have been wearing jeans in bryan was too hot to have a shirt on! The poor kid 😕
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Theirmom wrote:

A few vlogs ago she said she was pretty sure she was done and that she refused to hold or go near baby’s because they made her breast hurt. Don’t quote me word for word but that’s essentially what she said. Now that Kelsey is pregnant again all of a sudden she’s hopping on the pregnant wagon again!

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Missy was saying (on the podcast) after seeing Cassie’s wedding she wants to renew their vows and have a better wedding.( someone on here called it). Dallas was making fun of them for not having alcohol, bryan said they had milk and juice and it was because they were young and broke
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Missy was saying (on the podcast) after seeing Cassie’s wedding she wants to renew their vows and have a better wedding.( someone on here called it). Dallas was making fun of them for not having alcohol, bryan said they had milk and juice and it was because they were young and broke
I called it! And others did too, TBH. It wasn't just me.
Bryan is doing instastories from the studio showing off how big and echo-y it is, and going on about how he can't wait to release his new single because "It's SOOOO good!"
Toot your own horn much, Bryan?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

iTunes top 10 artist, yeet

Everything Gucci

Keepin' it hundo with my 12th assistant in 6 years

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

What the heck they made a "last minute decision" by going to Disney late at night so they could spend the next day there... You know, when you don't worry so much about your budget. And poor kids were so tired, it was midnight!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

melihey wrote:What the heck they made a "last minute decision" by going to Disney late at night so they could spend the next day there... You know, when you don't worry so much about your budget. And poor kids were so tired, it was midnight!!

Ollie never goes to school, does he?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

sammibro wrote:
melihey wrote:What the heck they made a "last minute decision" by going to Disney late at night so they could spend the next day there... You know, when you don't worry so much about your budget. And poor kids were so tired, it was midnight!!

Ollie never goes to school, does he?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
Yeah no he's probably so advanced ... Image

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Those tight sweatpants show everything, don’t they?
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

melihey wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:53 am What the heck they made a "last minute decision" by going to Disney late at night so they could spend the next day there... You know, when you don't worry so much about your budget. And poor kids were so tired, it was midnight!!

I can't say anything my parents did similar things with us when we were kids, because of the traffic in the New York City/Connecticut area. They would load us in the car at 11 PM and we would travel throughout the night. We would end up at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Maine at around 5 PM the next day. I was around Ollie's age when my parents did that. We would eventually fall asleep in the car and our parents got about six hours of peace and quiet which could have been the real excuse why they would leave at 11 PM instead of 7 am. They didn't have to hear at least 6 hours of "Are we there yet", lol?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
melihey wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:53 am What the heck they made a "last minute decision" by going to Disney late at night so they could spend the next day there... You know, when you don't worry so much about your budget. And poor kids were so tired, it was midnight!!

I can't say anything my parents did similar things with us when we were kids, because of the traffic in the New York City/Connecticut area. They would load us in the car at 11 PM and we would travel throughout the night. We would end up at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Maine at around 5 PM the next day. I was around Ollie's age when my parents did that. We would eventually fall asleep in the car and our parents got about six hours of peace and quiet which could have been the real excuse why they would leave at 11 PM instead of 7 am. They didn't have to hear at least 6 hours of "Are we there yet", lol?
We did something like that when we were moving. We would get up in the middle of the night, and put the kids in the car in their pajamas, and stop for breakfast and get them dressed, drive until a little after lunch time, then stop. I get it for long drives.
But Disneyland isn't 6 hours away from Murrieta. It's more like an hour.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It likely wasn’t a last minute trip because it’s very difficult, next to impossible, to make a last minute reservation at the Disneyland Hotel. I think they just say these things to make their plans seem “cooler”.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Is anyone actually listening to their podcasts? I’m not bothering. I might have, if they were in video format like before, but I don’t really just listen to podcasts. Especially not from people who work primarily in video, because they often “show” each other stuff, or a lot of their “verbal” communication is aided by gestures, making listening to the podcast obnoxious and hard to follow.
Plus, it just seems super lazy of them.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:Is anyone actually listening to their podcasts? I’m not bothering. I might have, if they were in video format like before, but I don’t really just listen to podcasts. Especially not from people who work primarily in video, because they often “show” each other stuff, or a lot of their “verbal” communication is aided by gestures, making listening to the podcast obnoxious and hard to follow.
Plus, it just seems super lazy of them.
I enjoy listening to podcasts, but not mindless chatter like Bryan and Missy and E&J like to put out. It feels lazy because it is lazy content. They aren’t going to attract a loyal podcast following without putting in any real effort. There are too many better options available.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Those red pants and pretty much most of the pictures he post of himself are just obnoxious. His ego is huge!

The podcast are just an attempt by them to still bring in the $$ but not do any work (less than they normally do). I listened to the first couple of minutes until they said they weren’t going to film them. Their assistant Dallas is there to make them edgy.

Bryan drinking hard whiskey and missy now drinking wine isn’t going to give these two any class. They’re still lying about stuff. Missy planning/shopping for Cassie’s wedding at hobby lobby cracked me up. Of course the trip to Disneyland was planned. It looked like they had two adjoining rooms. Also the photos of Bryan in the red pants with Micky were staged.

It doesn’t seem that the music studio is used for anyone else but Bryan. So pretty much a very, very expensive vanity project.

Return to “Daily Bumps”