The Leroys

TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by TheTruthCandS »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 pm I feel like they aren't expecting her to go to college really. They always mention how she will be having kids in "a few years" which makes me think she will follow their footsteps and marry young, Which is sad because it's not like they put much thought into it.
Do you not remember when they talked about Kesley saving up for college. She is only 15 and Shanna said that she has already saved enough money to put her through her Freshman year of college. WOW, when I was 15 I couldn’t afford to buy a treat at the gas station. Also what is wrong with getting married? If I remember right Cory was 24? And Shanna 21 or 22. What do you consider young? If that is young it seems to have worked out really well for them. Cory graduated from college and had 3-4 kids he also worked a full time job to pay for college, Shanna graduates in cosmetology and is also a professional photographer. Oh and don’t forget a very successful Youtuber. They may of been young for your definition of marriage but there kids, family and jobs are very successful people. I would love to see your resume and how your perspective of life is working for you?
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 pm I feel like they aren't expecting her to go to college really. They always mention how she will be having kids in "a few years" which makes me think she will follow their footsteps and marry young, Which is sad because it's not like they put much thought into it.
Do you not remember when they talked about Kesley saving up for college. She is only 15 and Shanna said that she has already saved enough money to put her through her Freshman year of college. WOW, when I was 15 I couldn’t afford to buy a treat at the gas station. Also what is wrong with getting married? If I remember right Cory was 24? And Shanna 21 or 22. What do you consider young? If that is young it seems to have worked out really well for them. Cory graduated from college and had 3-4 kids he also worked a full time job to pay for college, Shanna graduates in cosmetology and is also a professional photographer. Oh and don’t forget a very successful Youtuber. They may of been young for your definition of marriage but there kids, family and jobs are very successful people. I would love to see your resume and how your perspective of life is working for you?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

TheTruthCandS wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:06 am
Woah, slow down. I never said there was anything wrong with getting married young or anything around that subject. I was just saying how they seem to talk about Kesley getting married and having children more than college. College isn't for anyone, she can still go if she decides. If she doesn't go, that doesn't make her any less of a person. I was just pointing out what i've observed! Not that it's any of your business, but I am a college graduate and in a PsyD program for clinical Psychology so I would say I'm doing relatively well, thanks for asking. Success is not the same for everyone, I value education and am very happy with my path, but I know not everyone would choose this. I work very hard everyday and wouldn't rather it any other way.
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

For being a psychologist you sure are critical and very judgmental of Shanna. I have read through the majority of your posts on this page and the negativity is thick. No matter what Shanna does you critique it. You use the term hypocrisy a lot, hmm 🤔. You tout your resume but geez you would think being successful you would understand and appreciate the hard work of another. I’m not here to attack you but after reading these posts and the criticism you dish out it leaves some serious bad mojo.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TheTruthCandS wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am For being a psychologist you sure are critical and very judgmental of Shanna. I have read through the majority of your posts on this page and the negativity is thick. No matter what Shanna does you critique it. You use the term hypocrisy a lot, hmm 🤔. You tout your resume but geez you would think being successful you would understand and appreciate the hard work of another. I’m not here to attack you but after reading these posts and the criticism you dish out it leaves some serious bad mojo.
I'm done after this post. You seem to be hitting all the forums and doing the same thing. What you fail to realize is the exploitation and the negative consequences that are being left on the children due to the lifestyle choices (this goes for most YouTubers, I am not referring to the LeRoys point blank.) I would never wish anything bad on any of these families and just want what is right for the children involved. You know nothing about my life, I do not put my life on the Internet for other people to see, so you can stop now. Most of us come on here to discuss what is going on in the vlogs, and if you don't want to do that, then you can leave.
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
TheTruthCandS wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am For being a psychologist you sure are critical and very judgmental of Shanna. I have read through the majority of your posts on this page and the negativity is thick. No matter what Shanna does you critique it. You use the term hypocrisy a lot, hmm 🤔. You tout your resume but geez you would think being successful you would understand and appreciate the hard work of another. I’m not here to attack you but after reading these posts and the criticism you dish out it leaves some serious bad mojo.
I'm done after this post. You seem to be hitting all the forums and doing the same thing. What you fail to realize is the exploitation and the negative consequences that are being left on the children due to the lifestyle choices (this goes for most YouTubers, I am not referring to the LeRoys point blank.) I would never wish anything bad on any of these families and just want what is right for the children involved. You know nothing about my life, I do not put my life on the Internet for other people to see, so you can stop now. Most of us come on here to discuss what is going on in the vlogs, and if you don't want to do that, then you can leave.

Where is the discussion? It’s all about bashing Shanna. Also you sure seem to know a lot about The LeRoys. You probably see maybe 5 % of their lives yet you act like you live in their house. Shanna even said that they only film 20-30 min a day and I’m sure for there safety they only share certain parts. Not only that majority of the titles and thumbnails are made to attract viewers and we all know it’s clickbait. However you seem to think this clickbait is the truth about them. So weird! Are you sure you are a phycologist?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TheTruthCandS wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 am
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am

Where is the discussion? It’s all about bashing Shanna. Also you sure seem to know a lot about The LeRoys. You probably see maybe 5 % of their lives yet you act like you live in their house. Shanna even said that they only film 20-30 min a day and I’m sure for there safety they only share certain parts. Not only that majority of the titles and thumbnails are made to attract viewers and we all know it’s clickbait. However you seem to think this clickbait is the truth about them. So weird! Are you sure you are a phycologist?
Never said I was a psychologist I am still a student if you read my post...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They only share a few minutes of their day, but they post every day, and it is often things that the kids are likely to look back on and be mortified about. After a few years, we can often predict what they are going to do. And the whole Kesley and Chad thing was ridiculous. When they were a "couple" most of the videos were related to that. The whole family had to go "birthday shopping for my crush". They're not allowed to date, but they're allowed to be boyfriend/girlfriend for views? And shipping 11 year olds is just fine, I guess.
Shanna is in this for the money. She's even said so. It's not like they were hurting before. But she still exploits her kids and exposes their lives on the internet. For money.
We don't comment on the vlogs. You're being pretty judgy yourself. As has been said, you know nothing about our lives, because we're not showboating on the internet. So you can take your judgement and see yourself out.
There is a vlogger who actually came into her family's forum and answered questions-- wasn't defensive, didn't block people who expressed concern, and guess what? She won most of us over. But these people who block even constructive criticism and delete comments, but let their fans attack people who express concern? I feel just fine snarking on them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:20 pm They only share a few minutes of their day, but they post every day, and it is often things that the kids are likely to look back on and be mortified about. After a few years, we can often predict what they are going to do. And the whole Kesley and Chad thing was ridiculous. When they were a "couple" most of the videos were related to that. The whole family had to go "birthday shopping for my crush". They're not allowed to date, but they're allowed to be boyfriend/girlfriend for views? And shipping 11 year olds is just fine, I guess.
Shanna is in this for the money. She's even said so. It's not like they were hurting before. But she still exploits her kids and exposes their lives on the internet. For money.
We don't comment on the vlogs. You're being pretty judgy yourself. As has been said, you know nothing about our lives, because we're not showboating on the internet. So you can take your judgement and see yourself out.
There is a vlogger who actually came into her family's forum and answered questions-- wasn't defensive, didn't block people who expressed concern, and guess what? She won most of us over. But these people who block even constructive criticism and delete comments, but let their fans attack people who express concern? I feel just fine snarking on them.

[/

They post 5 days a week. From what I have seen they don’t post Monday and I think Thursday. Have you ever checked out social blade. You should check it out. It provides information on daily views, income etc. you say the Chad/Kesley videos were ridiculous. Those videos from a business point of view have grown the channel to record numbers. So the majority of viewers absolutely loved it yet you have nothing good to say about it. So from a business perspective they are killing it. Shanna did say she would not vlog if it wasn’t for the money. I’m sure that is the case for all you tubers. Think about it, posting 5 days a week requires 5 videos that have to be edited. I have edited videos before and I bet you Shanna spend 2-3 hours per video, that doesn’t not include downloading. Also I bet there is a lot of Planning that goes into the titles and thumbnails. Also I’m sure everyday is planned out as to what needs to be filmed so she can create the entertainment that for some reason even though you absolutely hate her you watch anyway. So whatever it is she is doing she gets your view. So my point is this is not a hobby and no one has time to or effort to put into a YouTube channel if there is no compensation.
I know nothing about you other then every comment you make is negative and hate. That leaves plenty to be judged 🤷‍♂️.
As for your last paragraph I have no idea what you are even talking about 😳 you sound bitter? Did she block you from commenting? According to the comments I have read on this board is neither a discussion or criticism. It’s hate. Criticism would include a solution. You provide no solutions.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just going to say one (actually a few) more thing, then I am done feeding the troll.
You obviously love them, so what are you doing in a gossip forum?
I know about Social Blade. So they got a lot of views for the "crush" videos, BFD. Doesn't make it right. Drug dealers make lots of money, so that's a "good business decision". And before you say anything, I am NOT comparing them to drug dealers. Just taking your logic to its conclusion.
No, I am not bitter. I just don't see how people can not see through this. What kind of person thinks anyone is interested in their shopping trips?
They exploit their kids for money. Nothing you say can change that.

Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

I wonder how "innocent" those mormon kids are. They always portrait them as these perfect innocent children but I wonder what they do when they hang out with "guys and girls" as Kesley does in today's video haha. I feel like she was lying to her mom about what they were planning to do.

But I don't know. Maybe I am just projecting because I did not-so-innocent stuff when I was her age.
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

lmmomSD wrote:Just going to say one (actually a few) more thing, then I am done feeding the troll.
You obviously love them, so what are you doing in a gossip forum?
I know about Social Blade. So they got a lot of views for the "crush" videos, BFD. Doesn't make it right. Drug dealers make lots of money, so that's a "good business decision". And before you say anything, I am NOT comparing them to drug dealers. Just taking your logic to its conclusion.
No, I am not bitter. I just don't see how people can not see through this. What kind of person thinks anyone is interested in their shopping trips?
They exploit their kids for money. Nothing you say can change that.

Thank you! This person has been on these forums defending the youtubers. I noticed how they just made their account so I’m guessing it’s just a troll or one of them defending themselves. Just ignore them.

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

So apparently the negativity and criticism is so bad on these forums that it’s not allowed to defend them? It’s really sad that you live in such a world that it’s normal to gossip and criticize others and in most cases it’s because of Jealousy. If you want to troll me go ahead, it’s better then spitting hate about people you don’t even know. Everything you say it all made up mommadramma with 5% proof. I wonder what the other 95 % of their lives contain
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

Well apparently 1.2 million people care about what they do and say. And they obviously have your attention as well. You say it’s bad business yet you can’t stop talking about them. Hmm
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylay23 »

TheTruthCandS wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:00 am Well apparently 1.2 million people care about what they do and say. And they obviously have your attention as well. You say it’s bad business yet you can’t stop talking about them. Hmm
I would also like to add to this that just because this is a "gossip forum" doesn't mean it needs to be negative. I'm a supporter of the Leroys and have zero intention of speaking negatively about them. They all seem very very happy with their lives and good for them! How about people be more supportive?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Haylay23 wrote:
TheTruthCandS wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:00 am Well apparently 1.2 million people care about what they do and say. And they obviously have your attention as well. You say it’s bad business yet you can’t stop talking about them. Hmm
I would also like to add to this that just because this is a "gossip forum" doesn't mean it needs to be negative. I'm a supporter of the Leroys and have zero intention of speaking negatively about them. They all seem very very happy with their lives and good for them! How about people be more supportive?
I don't take issue with you liking them. I take issue with people coming in here all holier than though and arguing. You are absolutely welcome to express yourself.
Especially since the other person who "supports" them and slams us for "being negative" seems to have no problem bashing 8Passengers.
I still say they're exploiting their kids for money. The kids can't consent because they don't really understand. Nobody would watch if not for the kids. And it's not just the Leroys. It's all family vloggers.
Like I said before, if these people allowed constructive criticism in their platforms, these sites probably wouldn't exist. Cara Chatwin came into their forum and was very nice and answered questions and managed to turn most of us into not exactly fans, but definitely not "haters'. If you say anything remotely negative about just about any other vloggers, even if it's voiced out of concern, like the lack of bike helmets on a lot of these kids, or the exposure to pedophiles, your comments get deleted, you get blocked, but not before their little fans tell you that you should kill yourself because you dare to disagree with something they're doing. But those comments stay. So it's not about keeping "negativity" away. Just negativity directed at them

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Milelu89 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:55 am I wonder how "innocent" those mormon kids are. They always portrait them as these perfect innocent children but I wonder what they do when they hang out with "guys and girls" as Kesley does in today's video haha. I feel like she was lying to her mom about what they were planning to do.

But I don't know. Maybe I am just projecting because I did not-so-innocent stuff when I was her age.
I think they're more relaxed and know but ignorance is bliss. Even in the fake boyfriend video her mom was more protective than mad at Kesley imo.

Also, lol @ people saying she doesn't want Kesley to go to college. Today's video proved otherwise like I thought. I'm so happy they support her and hope Kesley does go into the medical field. Now I really hope they pick a nice school even if she doesn't get on cheer.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Did anyone see Kesley's video of ordering what the person in front of her ordered? I know that this is a popular challenge on YT right now... but, I think those videos are extremely annoying. First, the person always talks about how nervous they are to even ask.... then why do the challenge? You have to know you'd be embarrassed to ask BEFORE even going out... Second, the way they get so annoyed when they don't get what they wanted, or get something they don't like. Well, you know... that's what MIGHT happen, considering, not EVERYONE has the same exact taste as you... not everyone is going to want a Raspberry whatever drink, that you wanted... if you can't handle trying new things, or eating something you may not like, then don't try the challenge. It's just so annoying. Getting mad at the person ahead of you, because you didn't get what you wanted... don't try challenges you can't get on board with, or fake it out, and have your friend/another family member order in front of you... otherwise stop complaining. *shrugs*
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

I saw on Kesley's channel that they met up with Bratayley while in California. I feel like they constantly try to use bigger family vloggers to gain subscribers and then never mention them again. Like have they seen or mentioned 8 Passengers since Chad and Kesley "broke up" even though Shanna and Ruby were such "good friends"? I used to prefer the Leroys over some of the other family vlogs because they seemed more genuine but they've definitely changed a lot in the past year or so.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
TheTruthCandS
Amateur
Amateur

So how does meeting with bigger Youtubers not make them seem genuine? I’m confused! Do you follow their IG accounts? They went to 8 pax house for a BBQ just last week. It seems they are still friends they just don’t show everything on vlogs. Also, I hope to see more Annie on Kesleys channel but I doubt it. Kesley lives in Utah and Annie California 🤷‍♂️

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”