Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by endof »

Nuna wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:07 pm
endof wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:55 pm
It is not done on purpose or accidentally I wanted to add sth you are the one that hounds me all the time I have ignored you fine so far try ignoring me too we will both be better off! You have multiple posts on many pages you just wanted to pick on sth again let it go finally it’s getting old! I’ll just go back to ignoring you for now! No other moderator acts as immaturely as you do picking on everyone!
Just stop. There’s no need to act victimized every time someone disagrees with you. No one is picking on you. Half the posts on this board are your rantings that largely go uncontested. I happen to agree with half the things you say, but your posts are so extreme that I can’t actually LIKE your posts. I have to wonder how many people feel the same way?

For what its worth, I read your post as saying that Bonnie has had issues within Ellie and Jennifer as well. You stated that’s ellie has been pulling away, when this hasn’t been the case. We know she hasn’t pulled back from Jenn because she’s both watched Tommy and praised Ellie incessantly on Insta lately. So naturally your posts reads that you were suggesting Ellie had pulled away from Bonnie. No need to get all extreme just because someone disagrees with you. It isn’t fun to read, and just makes you look as crazy as Bonnie herself.
No surprise we have you jump in immediately to support HS yawn! If you want to see if posters agree with me check the thank list! Mean and crazy like Bonnie herself are the nasties on this board who pick on everyone to my every one post we have five six of the nasties! So go act wing man to your HS elsewhere you have all been called out plenty of times and are now a joke on this forum! Yawn again!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

endof wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:06 pm Has anyone else noticed how the Griff grandparents have been cut off lately especially from Bonster! Right after her surgery there was a scene at Ellie’s house where Jen said to Bon “Do you hate me now forever” sth along those lines! That was months ago we have seen no interaction with Bon and her mom and Ellie has pulled back slightly! But Bon has not been seen with Jen for months! When they used to go over all the time!
I have noticed the rift. They used to go over to the grandparents house a lot. I thought maybe it was shame on Bonnie's part because of the plastic surgery but Jennifer is obviously having procedures done too.

I think Jennifer was an unreasonable tyrant during the creation of the cookbook. Maybe they had a falling out and Bonnie had to distance herself for her own sanity.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Z3phyr wrote: I have noticed the rift. They used to go over to the grandparents house a lot. I thought maybe it was shame on Bonnie's part because of the plastic surgery but Jennifer is obviously having procedures done too.

I think Jennifer was an unreasonable tyrant during the creation of the cookbook. Maybe they had a falling out and Bonnie had to distance herself for her own sanity.
Jennifer has been mentioning the cookbook a lot lately. It’s pretty clear that she sees it as one of her greatest achievements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bundy wrote:And when you’re barely ever “showing up” anymore Bon Bon??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 5d304c.jpg[/IMG]

Of course Ellie loves it. If you let your kid watch TV in your room while you lie in bed with your phone, you're "doing good" (WELL. Well. You're doing WELL. Aaaaarrrgh)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Z3phyr wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:25 pm
endof wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:06 pm Has anyone else noticed how the Griff grandparents have been cut off lately especially from Bonster! Right after her surgery there was a scene at Ellie’s house where Jen said to Bon “Do you hate me now forever” sth along those lines! That was months ago we have seen no interaction with Bon and her mom and Ellie has pulled back slightly! But Bon has not been seen with Jen for months! When they used to go over all the time!
I have noticed the rift. They used to go over to the grandparents house a lot. I thought maybe it was shame on Bonnie's part because of the plastic surgery but Jennifer is obviously having procedures done too.

I always thought it was the opposite— that Bonnie was unbearable to be around during the book making. I personally think it was a dream of Jenn’s and Bonnie kind of took over. We saw her always working on it and taking the majority of credit.
I think Jenn talks about it because she’s obviously proud and had a dream. My mom and/or grandma would be, too. I wonder if Bonnie was being difficult all while going through the pretending to work out, getting lipo consults and then eventually following through without telling Jenn. I can only speak for my own mother, but it would absolutely kill her if I didn’t tell her I was having surgery of any kind.
Chad and Joel still get along, which is nice, but I am curious if we’re all reading too much in to it or if there’s real trouble in paradise. I’m curious to see how it plays out.
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

endof wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 pm
No surprise we have you jump in immediately to support HS yawn! If you want to see if posters agree with me check the thank list! Mean and crazy like Bonnie herself are the nasties on this board who pick on everyone to my every one post we have five six of the nasties! So go act wing man to your HS elsewhere you have all been called out plenty of times and are now a joke on this forum! Yawn again!
Liked this post by accident. I’m no ones wingman just because I have a different opinion. That’s such a juvenile and basic defence.

Thanks for limiting the drama Kryptonite!

Regarding the cookbook, I think Bonnie is definitely overbearing, but I think Jennifer is far worse. I think Bonnie did more of the legwork and Jennifer’s role was to be the critic who felt she had final say. I never got the impression it was Jennifer’s project even though it was her recipes. She didn’t make herself front and center, if anything she made sure it was more about Ellie and less about Bonnie and Ruby.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:21 pm Hi ladies!

Endof and her other accounts have been banned (by me). She had more than 3 warnings and was clearly instigating. I'm sure some of you noticed that she chose to create another account to cause further, unnecessary drama. Please ignore any posts you see from her.

If there's any other trouble please PM me directly and I'll take care of it!
Oh, thank god. I can't be the only one who saw her username and just skipped her posts because they were always total nonsense.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Nuna wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 pm
Regarding the cookbook, I think Bonnie is definitely overbearing, but I think Jennifer is far worse. I think Bonnie did more of the legwork and Jennifer’s role was to be the critic who felt she had final say. I never got the impression it was Jennifer’s project even though it was her recipes. She didn’t make herself front and center, if anything she made sure it was more about Ellie and less about Bonnie and Ruby.
Yeah, you could absolutely be right. To me it always just seemed like Jenn talked about it forever, it was a long time dream of hers, they decided to make it a reality and then we always saw Bonnie doing everything, and even talking about how bad of a mood she was always in and always apologizing to everyone. Idk, I could be wrong.
I’m also curious how they split up the $$$
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

queenc13 wrote:
Yeah, you could absolutely be right. To me it always just seemed like Jenn talked about it forever, it was a long time dream of hers, they decided to make it a reality and then we always saw Bonnie doing everything, and even talking about how bad of a mood she was always in and always apologizing to everyone. Idk, I could be wrong.
I don’t know if Bonnie was super in charge because remember her being kind of insulted that there is only 1 picture of her in the book?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

My impression was Bonnie and Jared worked fairly hard on the cookbook. I'm not sure how much Jen did or didn't do, but she seem to oversee the work? The other siblings were there in name only and I assume they benefited since they are being paid out equally with the cookbook profits.
Ouch, you don't want to bounce a check written to the IRS. Especially a "big check."
Something is changing with family channels and there seems to be a decline in viewers watching some of them. I follow two other family channels where their homes are for sale/sold (Clintus TV, Schmovies) this past few weeks and they've have been quiet about these changes. It is possible they are selling partially due to finances related to their YT business. It will not be easy for some of these creators to change their spending habits, but the decline in YT paychecks might bring them back to reality. Joel and Bonnie have the advantage with seeing the changes in YT before they build.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:12 am
queenc13 wrote:
I don’t know if Bonnie was super in charge because remember her being kind of insulted that there is only 1 picture of her in the book?
I'm pretty sure that Bonnie did do the bulk of the organizing, scheduling and work to pull the entire thing together. I don't think it would have been done if it wasn't for her work on scheduling the family and pulling the details together. I can't fault her on that. Jared put it together in the software and then Bonnie/Ellie/Jennifer worked with him to select which photos to go where. It's at that point, I'm sure when it was just Ellie and Jennifer there sitting with Jared, the final photos were all selected. With family like that, whom they say they never fight with, it's no wonder they are all so messed up.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

So the kids were hiding candy in their bedroom and eating it after brushing their teeth, that's why they had so many cavities. Makes sense.
you can call me kath.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

This is about yesterdays video. I never saw Ellie get out of bed and ready to leave the house so fast as yesterday. Of course it was for HER benefit, because she says she has a sinus infection and went to Urgent Care, yet she didn't seem to be sick the rest of the day. In fact she stuffed her (supposedly) sick sinus face in Jareds cake in "Family Tradition" because she loves their tradition of everyone putting their face in the cake a taking a big bite! Disgusting!
As far as the cookbook is concerned, Bonnie did a lot of input, planning and cooking for this book. Ellie posed in front of the stove with a pot of soup or one pot dinner, but I hardly believe she cooked a lot of the meals. Jen wanted Ellie to be the star once again because she's her favorite small, tiny baby girl. Ugh! I remember it being mentioned how Bonnie must feel after her pictures were replaced with Ellies. I don't like Bonnies behavior or attitude lately, but Jen really showed her blatant favoritism on this. One other thing, Jen may favor Ellie, but Chad favors Bonnie, her kids and Joel!
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

I don't watch daily anymore but I usually go back to find the most interesting ones when I watch. So, anyways, couldn't se that it's been discussed but isn't it crazy for a young child to have a root canal!? I'm not even thirty, have bad teeth and almost had to have one a couple of years ago and I freaked out!

Also, I disagree with Bonnie, none of her kids but especially not the youngest three are old enough to brush their own teeth. They don't have the patience, discipline or fine motor skills to do it properly. Where I live it's not recommended for children younger than ten to be in charge of their own dental health. She doesn't e en supervise them, she just asks them if they did it which again I find weird. A simple morning/night routine when kids brush their own teeth would be to brush together. That way you can make sure that they at least brush for the two full minutes (bonus, Bonnie would also be brushing her teeth, yay!). Perhaps a bit of a rant but I cannot stand when parents make little kids take responsibility for things that they can't control.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Is it safe to assuming today is blooper City??
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

shortstop wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:31 am Is it safe to assuming today is blooper City??
It isn't the bloopers. They can no longer afford to do bloopers since there is a portion of their viewers who didn't like them.
Instead, it is a click bait type thumbnail with Lady attending puppy training (for two weeks) that will help Joel since it maybe too much for him to care for the kids and Lady while Bonnie is gone designing their 2020 spring line.
My take, Joel not traveling maybe a way to reduce expenses since his presence wasn't needed or Bri is gone.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:01 am
shortstop wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:31 am Is it safe to assuming today is blooper City??
It isn't the bloopers. They can no longer afford to do bloopers since there is a portion of their viewers who didn't like them.
Instead, it is a click bait type thumbnail with Lady attending puppy training (for two weeks) that will help Joel since it maybe too much for him to care for the kids and Lady while Bonnie is gone designing their 2020 spring line.
My take, Joel not traveling maybe a way to reduce expenses since his presence wasn't needed or Bri is gone.
They still do bloopers, they just don't state that in the title. It will start out with a normal vlog, then shift to bloopers. Plus it's on a different day than the first day of the month.

Maybe Joel didn't go on the trip because he's working on the property. I think they want a house out there pretty quick!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:
They still do bloopers, they just don't state that in the title. It will start out with a normal vlog, then shift to bloopers. Plus it's on a different day than the first day of the month.

Maybe Joel didn't go on the trip because he's working on the property. I think they want a house out there pretty quick!
Joel could also be doing work in their yard and with Bollie. I’ll actually be shocked if he’s looking after the kids and doesn’t have Bri doing it most of the time.

Sending Penny away for weeks at a time has been shitty and selfish every time E&J have done it, and I feel the same way about Bonnie and Joel doing it. Don’t get a dog if you don’t have the time to train it yourself and need to send it away all the time.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I think sending the dog away for training isn’t the worst thing in the world, but she is still so young and small! She hasn’t had time to even bond with her family before being sent away. All their potty training work is going to go out the window.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Seems like this is why Bonnie was okay with getting the dog. She knows she can just board it whenever it gets in her way.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”