Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Joel might be exasperated because he doesn’t think the bathroom needs to be updated or he’s tired of hearing Bonnie complain that their bathroom or home isn’t as nice as Ellie’s.

If home improvements cause you to fight with your spouse or give the silent treatment, you’re probably not a very compatible couple. They are so immature. It was just recently that she called him an idiot or something like that. I’m not surprised he insulted his little son’s masculinity.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Z3phyr wrote: If home improvements cause you to fight with your spouse or give the silent treatment, you’re probably not a very compatible couple. They are so immature. It was just recently that she called him an idiot or something like that. I’m not surprised he insulted his little son’s masculinity.
Most couples fight when under excess stress. I’ve been with my husband for 20 years, and even the smallest project can disrupt the peace because we both think so differently. It has nothing to do with compatibility. If you agree with your spouse all the time, someone probably isn’t free to express themselves. No one is happy all the time.

I believe Joel gets frustrated when they do projects because he can’t just focus since the house is so busy. That said, this is his life and he should be able to express himself without either yelling at everyone, storming out, or giving Bonnie the silent treatment. This is where their communication absolutely is immature. Both seem to indulge in their feelings with little regard for the kids.

Neither Joel nor Bonnie should be insulting those kids. It’s awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I must be missing something since I am a blank thinking about Joel being frustrated with doing home projects. He seemed to be tired at times, but enjoyed his accomplishments. Their house is beautiful because of his talents and hard work.
I'm not sure why he didn't hire this painting project out or hire a painter other than he felt he could do it better than anyone else?
It also has been a while since Joel has been home alone caring for the kids since he has travels with Bonnie when they've worked on Bollie. However, he did get a couple of nights out with Jared going to the movie and picking up Bonnie at the airport. I would be curious to know why he didn't travel on this LA trip?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote:I must be missing something since I am a blank thinking about Joel being frustrated with doing home projects. He seemed to be tired at times, but enjoyed his accomplishments. Their house is beautiful because of his talents and hard work.
I'm not sure why he didn't hire this painting project out or hire a painter other than he felt he could do it better than anyone else?
It also has been a while since Joel has been home alone caring for the kids since he has travels with Bonnie when they've worked on Bollie. However, he did get a couple of nights out with Jared going to the movie and picking up Bonnie at the airport. I would be curious to know why he didn't travel on this LA trip?
Bonnie mentioned it quite a few times in the past. When they have projects going on Joel gets frustrated and they either fight, or he gives her the silent treatment for days.

I think he likes projects, but is also really fussy and gets frustrated trying to make things perfect.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I love <a href="https://twitter.com/UberEats?ref_src=tw ... berEats</a> but I am pissed off. Payed for extra items and 3 nights in a row they have messed up on my order. Not 1 or 2 but 3 times! And there is no way to contact anyone to fix it!</p>&mdash; Bonnie Hoellein (@BonnieHoellein) <a href=" 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3 nights in row eating out? lol
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I assume a viewer: Ooh Bonnie is mad. She never cusses. @UberEats you BETTER FIX IT or your gonna piss a million of her viewers off!
Bonnie's response: Seriously. Night ruined.

If they move out to the country, there will be no UberEats. So many conveniences they will miss.
Bonnie must not have been too happy with her night ruined.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I love <a href="https://twitter.com/UberEats?ref_src=tw ... berEats</a> but I am pissed off. Payed for extra items and 3 nights in a row they have messed up on my order. Not 1 or 2 but 3 times! And there is no way to contact anyone to fix it!</p>&mdash; Bonnie Hoellein (@BonnieHoellein) <a href=" 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3 nights in row eating out? lol
They eat takeout every night and feed their kids pathetic meals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

These two are so lazy. Not only do they not want to cook but they don't want to go and pick it up either. They sure are living a good life. Life is going to be hard for them when it all comes crashing down and reality kicks in.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Entitled, party of two, your table is ready.
#firstworldproblems
God, she makes me angry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:23 pm Entitled, party of two, your table is ready.
#firstworldproblems
God, she makes me angry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
My impression of viewers, who mainly work in the service sector, don't like when a YouTuber publically goes after a company or service in their videos or through other social media platforms.
With their views half of what they use to be, they can't afford to lose more views and/or subscribers so they should be careful in how they handle a minor food order problem. It isn't impossible for their entitled life to go away.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I think they got the dog because Joel didn't want another baby and they needed the views. Obviously didn't work but I am glad they did that instead of having child that would just be another thing to get in the way.
Didn't they say that Joel could get the Vas reversed? We may see that happen if their channel really starts to tank.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

LumpyDays wrote:I think they got the dog because Joel didn't want another baby and they needed the views. Obviously didn't work but I am glad they did that instead of having child that would just be another thing to get in the way.
Didn't they say that Joel could get the Vas reversed? We may see that happen if their channel really starts to tank.
I think youre right about the dog being a baby replacement, but don’t think they got the dog for views. I think they got her because Bonnie missed having a baby. She sounded too uncharacteristically warm with the dog for it to just be a prop, and had clearly put in her research.

By now most YTets should realize that even babies don’t bring in views. Look at E&J!

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 am
LumpyDays wrote:I think they got the dog because Joel didn't want another baby and they needed the views. Obviously didn't work but I am glad they did that instead of having child that would just be another thing to get in the way.
I think youre right about the dog being a baby replacement, but don’t think they got the dog for views. I think they got her because Bonnie missed having a baby. She sounded too uncharacteristically warm with the dog for it to just be a prop, and had clearly put in her research.

By now most YTets should realize that even babies don’t bring in views. Look at E&J!

E&J's views have definitely declined but Tommy's birth and the following days did bring in over 1 million views.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 am

E&J's views have definitely declined but Tommy's birth and the following days did bring in over 1 million views.
A baby is a long way to go for a million views. That’s nothing when you’re putting out daily vlogs. Even with the drop they pull in over 6 million views a month. They could go on a vacation and achieve the same temporary spike. Tommy was born, and views dropped almost immediately going off the expanded social blade graph.

Plus Ellie was so boring during the pregnancy she alienated viewers and they lost views. Overall they are way down from where they were pre-Tommy. The pregnancy did nothing to help. People always say pregnancies bring in views, but this doesn’t seem to be the case when a YTer has multiple children. That content is stale. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d54c2e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b1f940.jpg[/IMG]

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Will building new homes bring viewers back is what I'm waiting to see. I believe E&J have a mortgage, but I could see Bonnie and Joel saving, having the cash to build a new home without a mortgage and their present home used as rental income. Bonnie and Joel's income is down, but they've had a couple of years where they made a lot of money...and they are still doing ok.
Personally, I was hoping Bonnie's camping-travel videos did better and they would buy a RV.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I would totally watch them build a new home, if they would record it well, create interesting progress vlogs and talk about the color schemes and tile choices etc. I am sucker for ''development projects'' and I love to see the end result after following the project.

However, I think they just keep everything interesting ''secret'' until they reveal it. They do not take us with them to the ride. That makes it only boring. No one wants to only see people getting presents day after day. I think these vloggers have forgotten that people watch because they feel included. Now their style is to exclude and that way nobody will stay interested.
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

I believe Bonnie Hoellien is projecting her own experience at school on to her children. How are the children tired of being in school? Did they not go on a Disney trip followed by a cruise followed by a trip to Jackson somewhere?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So she got up and the kids were already gone to school? She doesn't eat breakfast with them or get them ready? I can't even imagine what that's like.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I was sort of wondering if Bonnie really has rosacea until today's vlog when she said she had "all these little red bumps" all over her face. Yes, that's probably a rosacea flare up caused by being in too much sun at the beach—or just in LA in general.

It's strange that if she knows she has rosacea why isn't she more careful about protecting her skin? Flare ups are terrible! Does she use medication or a have a prescription gel for it? She just seems to cover it up with makeup, which can make it worse.

I only heard her mention having rosacea a week or so ago, so maybe she's already gone over her treatment and skin care routine. But, as someone with rosacea, the beach is a HUGE NO-NO for my skin without lots of protection! Maybe she just doesn't understand rosacea...that wouldn't surprise me at all.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm assuming they will be adding their 2019 summer and fall clothing lines to their website at some point? I believe their pricing and exchange policy would need to improve if they want to grow and there is still the problem both YT channels are seeing decreasing number of viewers who are the Bollie customers. Their Bollie business seems risky to me.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”