Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tiger27 wrote:The thing with their channel declining is that Bollie relies solely on viewers to become customers in order to be successful. Like I’m pretty sure no one who doesn’t watch the vlogs is purchasing any of their clothing. So if they aren’t putting effort into the channel, there’s no way Bollie can continue to see growth.

Also I guess it’s good they’re getting ahead for once on the spring 2020 line but what about summer, fall, and winter? Are they just going to skip those releases or rely on the robes to carry them through? If their channel continues its decline like it is now, 2020 is going to be a rough year for E&J and the spring line will probably flop.

Also what bullshit from Ellie. “I have anxiety and lots of doctors appointments”. Like girl, as a family you can’t get 10 minutes worth of footage (that you don’t even have to edit) a week in advance? Come on. If her doctors appointments included some psychotherapy I’d cut her some slack but all her hormone woo she’s messing with is just nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exaggerating her doctors appointments is coming dangerously close to Malingering. Ellie needs to grow up and stop acting like she’s facing some sort of health crisis. She seems fine.

Also, I agree with the points about Bollie relying on their audience, but I really do wonder how much Ellie and Bonnie realize this. I still bet they think they can build that brand independent of their channels and viewers. Hence the pop up shops.

https://www.promisesbehavioralhealth.c ... -disorder/

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:The thing with their channel declining is that Bollie relies solely on viewers to become customers in order to be successful. Like I’m pretty sure no one who doesn’t watch the vlogs is purchasing any of their clothing. So if they aren’t putting effort into the channel, there’s no way Bollie can continue to see growth.

Also I guess it’s good they’re getting ahead for once on the spring 2020 line but what about summer, fall, and winter? Are they just going to skip those releases or rely on the robes to carry them through? If their channel continues its decline like it is now, 2020 is going to be a rough year for E&J and the spring line will probably flop.

Also what bullshit from Ellie. “I have anxiety and lots of doctors appointments”. Like girl, as a family you can’t get 10 minutes worth of footage (that you don’t even have to edit) a week in advance? Come on. If her doctors appointments included some psychotherapy I’d cut her some slack but all her hormone woo she’s messing with is just nonsense.

Exaggerating her doctors appointments is coming dangerously close to Malingering. Ellie needs to grow up and stop acting like she’s facing some sort of health crisis. She seems fine.

Also, I agree with the points about Bollie relying on their audience, but I really do wonder how much Ellie and Bonnie realize this. I still bet they think they can build that brand independent of their channels and viewers. Hence the pop up shops.

https://www.promisesbehavioralhealth.c ... -disorder/

I'm amazed that they're delusional enough to think that Bollie is going to be a big, sought after brand. Shay Butler had millions of subscribers, and Trixin never took off. If "the Vlog father" can't make a clothing business successful, what makes them think they can?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They didn’t even try to line up the fabric at the seams. This pattern is awful.

Also, Jennifer doesn’t even try to hide her favouritism for Ellie. She rarely posts about any of the other kids, but makes one about Ellie every few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f6866e.jpg[/IMG]
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The Malingering disorder seems to fit Ellie. She’s constantly adding disorders to her list of ailments that she never talked about before. Maybe the reason that she doesn’t go to the doctor but goes to the chiropractor is because doctors will call her on not being ill. I bet she likes being the patient as well as having an excuse not to do things. She really needs help for her mental health. Even if she would never admit to making up health problems, she says she has anxiety. The obvious solution is to go to a therapist and psychologist. But no, Ellie goes to a chiropractor.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

This ''anxiety'' thing is trending at the moment. Everyone likes to say that they suffer from anxiety or that they are dealing with anxiety. Seriously, like almost every other Youtuber at some point have ''opened-up'' about their mental health and anxiety. I understand that being a public person takes its toll but at the same time, those people seek the attention. I don't think they have so much trouble with social anxiety because typically people who actually suffer, do not tend to seek that kind of attention. I think Ellie has realized that she can use anxiety as her excuse for not doing things she doesn't want to do.

I think that many people are over-using that term and they say that, when they experience the slightest physical or social discomfort. It is totally normal to feel that way, it actually helps us to be better people in the society. Anxiety instead, is when that feeling totally overtakes your ability to survive daily tasks and daily life. I bet that Ellie has never had such an anxiety attack that actually could be called anxiety.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

danalocs wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:47 pm
onbreak wrote:Looks like a handmaid's tale reunion

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
And just to be petty, that color red is just.. meh. Not really red, not burgundy. Brick red or whatever it is doesn't scream robe to me.

It's a matronly style and it would hit me mid-thigh. I can't see tall people and that robe meshing wellImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm sure they had a shitload in that color that didn't sell and that's why she's giving them away.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I am not diagnosing, but I work with tons of people who claim anxiety. A few have gone to Dr.s and found it to be ADHD.

She really is her own enemy.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The trouble with Ellie’s anxiety is that she never seemed to have issues in the past. It is selective, and absolutely used as an excuse to force people to make accommodations for her. When Jackson was a baby, she said many times that she felt she had a handle on things, and that life was easy. She certainly didn’t seem to have anxiety then.

I have times where I am more anxious than others, but I have always been an anxious person. It presented a little differently when I was a child, but I was anxious nonetheless. I just don’t get the impression that Ellie is crippled with worry all the time. She actually se me the opposite most of the time, and I don’t think she gives much consideration to anything/anyone but herself. Like someone else said, it’s trendy to be anxious, and I don’t remember Ellie mentioning it until other YTers started using that as a reason to justify less videos and avoiding meetups. She’s borrowed other diagnoses before as well, but since Jared usually goes to her doctor’s appointments, she can’t do that for long. The anxiety excuse seems to have him at her mercy though, as he tries to help make everything as easy as possible for her.

ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Also, can we talk for a minute about how Ellie and Bonnie seem to think they’ve invented the concept of cutting pants into shorts? I was doing this in high school and while I don’t want to age myself, this became a popular style when Dirty Dancing come out in 1987, before Ellie was even born (maybe Bonnie too; I don’t know how old she is, lol). This latest video is laughable.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Cgl33 wrote:The Malingering disorder seems to fit Ellie. She’s constantly adding disorders to her list of ailments that she never talked about before. Maybe the reason that she doesn’t go to the doctor but goes to the chiropractor is because doctors will call her on not being ill. I bet she likes being the patient as well as having an excuse not to do things. She really needs help for her mental health. Even if she would never admit to making up health problems, she says she has anxiety. The obvious solution is to go to a therapist and psychologist. But no, Ellie goes to a chiropractor.
I think this is her issue as well. She probably knows somewhere deep down that her mental health is the root of her issues but doesn’t want to acknowledge that. Slapping the anxiety term on it is an easy cover when she seems to have a lot more going on. I believe she could be anxious but more like it’s a symptom of a greater problem than the actual problem. Instead of confronting her mental health, she’s trying chiropractors and woo hormone therapies which claim they can cure anything and everything. It’s an easy fit for Ellie, she gets to say she’s working on her anxiety because the hormones help with that when in reality it’s probably doing very little to nothing. All the times she’s visited actual doctors, she’s scoffed at their plans (the nutritionist, whoever was treating her thyroid issue before) and did stick to it. Maybe because they called her on her bullshit and told her there’s a deeper issue going on? I think the entire thing is a form of denial for her mental health issues that she refuses to confront and address...maybe for reasons she enjoys the “I’m sick and anxious excuse” or because her issues (and Mormon/ Griffith culture) really do prevent her from seeing she needs some legit mental health help...probably both.

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I think Ellie is really insecure, which is the root of her anxiety. I do think she's using the word anxiety correctly, but maybe she doesn't realize that anxiety the feeling is something everyone feels at times and is different from an anxiety disorder.

I think growing up with a mother who praises her for being small, being the special youngest... It's a lot of pressure and it feels like she's earning her mother's love rather than having a secure relationship with unconditional love no matter what she looks like. It's also clear she is insecure about her ability to understand things (Jared doesn't help with that by talking for her) and I'm sure YT has exposed her to a ton more criticism than most people deal with. If you're already insecure I could see that really being damaging and leading to a sense of anxiety surrounding work and social media.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I agree Ellie takes ailments from other youtubers and applies them to herself. First it was depression, after Cullen had the video crying about it, Ellie had to get on that bandwagon. Ellie is Jennifers "baby", she is used to be catered to, throwing her little demands around and getting her way, as we all saw in Griffiths Family growing up videos. Ellies anxiety and depression is all about having to be a grown up with responsibilities, being a mom that has to put her needs on a back burner and the realization that she can no longer stand on her mommy's kitchen counter, scream and get her way. She shopped for a Dr. until she found one that fit her needs. She didn't want Jared in the appointment after her tests. Remember the Crying Car scene, she says she was afraid the test would come back showing nothing was wrong. Of course Jared was full of tears because Ellie knows how to play on Jareds sympathy. I may be wrong, but I truly feel there is nothing wrong with Ellie other than she was and IS SPOILED and wants what Ellie wants, when she wants it and needs to be the center of attention!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did you see how happy and giddy she was in today's vlog at Julie's house? As soon as she gets home and has chores to do or actually interact with her older sons, she is sick, depressed or anxious. I actually feel sorry for Jared.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

It's all too obvious with Ellie. Jared needs to have a talk with her! She's a grown woman with a family to care for. Grow the heck up, Ellie!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ba1006 wrote:Did you see how happy and giddy she was in today's vlog at Julie's house? As soon as she gets home and has chores to do or actually interact with her older sons, she is sick, depressed or anxious. I actually feel sorry for Jared.
I've watch videos here and there and its becoming increasingly obvious to me that there is a lot of tension between them. Its a leap of faith (as was quitting to daily vlog) but I really think their whole little family would benefit from getting off of youtube

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

https://www.instagram.com/tommymecham/?hl=en

Who makes an instagram account to their 10 months old son?
Are they grooming him by now to be an "influencer"?

Report > Other > Other > Underage Child
Report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
Instagram's Terms of Service prohibit children under 13 from using the app. We investigate each report. Providing false info may lead to your account being suspended.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I think Jared has been reading here the past few days 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sickandtired wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:32 pm I think Jared has been reading here the past few days 😂
I think they all read these threads and for a while now. That's what narcissists do.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie’s head looks super weird on that pic.

Also, they constantly talk about how the white tee isn’t see through, but you can see her bra strap in that pic.

You could clearly see the panty lines in an Instastory she made a couple weeks ago about how you couldn’t see the lines. Obviously they think they can say you can’t see the lines, and expect people to be too stupid to actually look closely at the pics to see for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dc53b3.jpg[/IMG]
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:52 pm Ellie’s head like old super weird on that pic.

Also, they constantly talk about how the white tee isn’t see through, but you can see her bra strap in that pic.

You could clearly see the panty lines in the pic she posted of the pants a few weeks ago too. Obviously they think they can say you can’t see the lines, and expect people to be too stupid to actually look closely at the pics to see for themselves.

Did he superimpose Ellie's head onto someone else's body? It sure is a strange picture.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”