Tannerites/YAWI

skrt09

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by skrt09 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:12 pm Kinda OT, but did you all see that one of the valedictorians at BYU came out in his speech? People cheered!
Apparently, men can't have beards at BYU. Is that why so many Mormon vlogger guys act so proud of theirs? It's a rebellion?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Compare the "rule following" Mormons (eg. Griffiths husbands, and the entire church leadership) to some of the more "unconventional" members like Johnny, or Shaycarl. There is a weird pressure for Mormon men to conform by being clean-shaven and wearing a white shirt to church. Last week, Branson said that he started to grow a beard until a church member encouraged him to shave.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

I was so irked with the whole prom thing... not to sound entitled but Sarah should’ve been home helping Allie get ready, and not last minute. Especially if Allie asked her or if Sarah volunteered to help. But the comments from Johnny were totally uncalled for... “oh maybe she should stop doing Allies hair if Allie blames her”... I’d be stressed out too if I wasn’t ready before my date was suppose to arrive. Honestly it should’ve been done by 6 so no one has to stress out...
I can’t comprehend why both adults needed to take the girls to the party.
Daniell also annoyed me at the end- “oh they were making-out on the porch, I saw them through the window”... like dude, really
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

PoppyFlower1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:08 am
Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:44 pm I'm glad that I am not the only one that thinks Branson is immature for his age. Let's be honest. Many guys are. Lol. He acts like he is 16 still and so do his friends from the small clips I have seen.
its like that mission froze him in time. i can see how giving away 2 years of your life can really stunt your mental growth. hes been cut off from society for so long at an age where you grow and experience life as a young adult, he missed out on all of that. and coming back, hes basically had to re learn to have a relationship with his family and figure his life out. he acts like he has a stick up his back. but the way he teases and beats up with kids sisters, it's like he's robotically programmed himself to do that, like in his mind it's " i need to act like a brother, brothers beat their siblings and tease them, so i shall do that" like no dude, your a grow adult, go get a job and figure out your shit. also its pathetic that he needs to get his life on track yet himself and his parents are more concerned about him doing chores to earn money for a date ? LOL what!? its 2019! not 1955, people pay for there own stuff. also when he opened the door to allys prom date and was like "sorry, who is ally? just kidding" it was second hand face palm, trying to be like his dad, but his dad is so lame too. i literally can't stand that their whole existence is just religion, they wake up and go to sleep constantly living for it, its like breath a little, life to short to waste on something you don't even know is true. if Santa and easter bunny isn't real then whats the chances.
I also believe Branson was unable to grow on his mission. It really makes me wonder how much of the culture in France he actually was able to experience. It seems as if he only experienced the mormon version of France. The best thing for him would be to get a job and move out asap. As for the religion aspect, I have to agree to disagree. My whole existence is Jesus because without Him I would not be here. I am not part of the Latter Day Saints church but I am a Christian. It breaks my heart that this 200 year old “religion” drives people to turn away from Jesus when the problem is not Jesus but man made. The Book of Mormon literally contradicts the Bible. I’m assuming this isn’t taught in their church. Nor is their racist past (and probably present). Along with the whole baptizing holocaust victims without permission. Y’all can research the details if you wish. I don’t want to flood the thread too much with unrelated topics. Unfortunately these YouTube mormon families have a huge influence. People who don’t know much about religion will branch Mormons and let’s say a non-denominational Christian church together. The two are very different. Now every church has it flaws but the Latter Day Saints church is definitely not a good representation of God’s truth.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Is having braces really the hardest thing Allie has ever had to go through in life? She's been complaining non-stop and at the end of the vlog today she says something like 'when you're going through things that are hard, like these braces, you just have to push through and it will be worth it.'
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

MelE wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:58 pm Is having braces really the hardest thing Allie has ever had to go through in life? She's been complaining non-stop and at the end of the vlog today she says something like 'when you're going through things that are hard, like these braces, you just have to push through and it will be worth it.'
I’m usually the first person to say “just because someone has it worse doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to be upset about your current situation”. However, this is usually in a more serious conversation. Allie was just being your typical teenage brat lol. I wish my parents took me to the dentist as a child. I still can’t afford to go to the dentist and am living with the consequences of my family not being able to afford it. I’m glad Allie hasn’t had to go through anything worse than pain from her braces. I just wish she was more aware of the trials people did go through. She would feel silly complaining over some braces.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

MelE wrote:Is having braces really the hardest thing Allie has ever had to go through in life? She's been complaining non-stop and at the end of the vlog today she says something like 'when you're going through things that are hard, like these braces, you just have to push through and it will be worth it.'
i mean braces can hurt a lot in the first couple of days particularly when eating but that sounds so exaggerated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

I feel for poor old Polar. It’s basically elder dog abuse having a dog in that condition getting pushed around/down stairs by a much younger pup. He looks so miserable, they should really put him down.

Also, Branson moving out? Johnny mentioned they got approved so maybe they’re getting a home loan for him? Chop, Chop! Better marry him off.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

...I only watch a few of their vids, but do their dogs live outside? do they make them sleep outside? like I said, I don't watch all the time but whenever I see the dogs they are always outside.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Tizzy wrote:I feel for poor old Polar. It’s basically elder dog abuse having a dog in that condition getting pushed around/down stairs by a much younger pup. He looks so miserable, they should really put him down.

Also, Branson moving out? Johnny mentioned they got approved so maybe they’re getting a home loan for him? Chop, Chop! Better marry him off.

I was just coming to comment about the pre approval. It sounds like to me that Johnny and Sarah got pre approved and they’re buying Branson a home. If Bransons name was on it they would have called him- too. Also, Branson didn’t seem too enthused about it. Branson is way too young and immature to live on his own. Shouldn’t he have a job before moving out??
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:08 am
Tizzy wrote:I feel for poor old Polar. It’s basically elder dog abuse having a dog in that condition getting pushed around/down stairs by a much younger pup. He looks so miserable, they should really put him down.

I was just coming to comment about the pre approval. It sounds like to me that Johnny and Sarah got pre approved and they’re buying Branson a home. If Bransons name was on it they would have called him- too. Also, Branson didn’t seem too enthused about it. Branson is way too young and immature to live on his own. Shouldn’t he have a job before moving out??
Branson is 21. He isn’t too young. I know many people that moved out when they were 18. I would have been out of my moms house a long time ago If I could afford it. Immaturity on the other hand is a whole different story. My brother is 30 and I still wonder how he functions on his own when I did his laundry way into his 20s 😂 I hope Branson doesn’t rely on YouTube income. The only individual Youtube channel I would even see thriving out of the kids would be Daniell.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:08 am

Branson is 21. He isn’t too young. I know many people that moved out when they were 18. I would have been out of my moms house a long time ago If I could afford it. Immaturity on the other hand is a whole different story. My brother is 30 and I still wonder how he functions on his own when I did his laundry way into his 20s Image I hope Branson doesn’t rely on YouTube income. The only individual Youtube channel I would even see thriving out of the kids would be Daniell.

I meant too young as in he doesn’t act like an adult or take on any adult responsibilities. Which is why “immature to live on his own” came after “way too young”..
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

kates_crush wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:00 am ...I only watch a few of their vids, but do their dogs live outside? do they make them sleep outside? like I said, I don't watch all the time but whenever I see the dogs they are always outside.
Yes the dogs mostly are outside dogs but they do have a nice warm kennel with pillows and blankets in it plus a heater in the winter. Charlie sometimes sleeps upstairs with Daniell. The dogs aren't generally allowed inside.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Part of me thinks Branson is immature but I also question how much of it is an act, I feel the same about Ally, how much of it is an act to please her parents, I think the reason they pick on Daniell is because she doesn't play into the act innocent, it still drives me crazy how they call them Mommy and Daddy instead of Mom and Dad.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Does anyone else find it weird/cringe-worthy how they (particularly Sarah) try to pass off their last name as actually being Tannerites? Like in today's video when they were talking about Daniell's writing, Sarah kept calling her Daniell Tannerites. Obviously their last name is Tanner. It was blatant in Branson's Elder Tanner poster that they took to the airport. I don't know why they keep trying to use Tannerites as their last name when their real one has been revealed and I don't think adding an ites to the end of their name makes them any safer or private. It's so cringe-worthy.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

thenightowl wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 am Part of me thinks Branson is immature but I also question how much of it is an act, I feel the same about Ally, how much of it is an act to please her parents, I think the reason they pick on Daniell is because she doesn't play into the act innocent, it still drives me crazy how they call them Mommy and Daddy instead of Mom and Dad.
I agree. Daniell is punished for acting her age a lot of the time. Johnny even admitted once that Daniell gets in trouble with the phone because her text conversations with her friends are more serious and Allie usually never gets in trouble because her conversations are similar to what you would expect Az to talk about with his friends. So, they punish their 13/14 year old for acting 13/14 and praise their 16/17 year old for acting 5?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There is something just icky about this. I can't put my finger on it. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 7bca9a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

isn’t Canyon like 4 - 4 1/2 - shouldn’t he know how to wipe his own ass by now? But instead Allie had to do it for him :/
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Tizzy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 pm isn’t Canyon like 4 - 4 1/2 - shouldn’t he know how to wipe his own ass by now? But instead Allie had to do it for him :/
No, he's still little! Yes he should give it a go but good to have follow up from a PARENT! Only reason Allie should be doing it is if she is babysitting him and neither Sarah or Johnny are there.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bekkaz wrote:
Tizzy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 pm isn’t Canyon like 4 - 4 1/2 - shouldn’t he know how to wipe his own ass by now? But instead Allie had to do it for him :/
No, he's still little! Yes he should give it a go but good to have follow up from a PARENT! Only reason Allie should be doing it is if she is babysitting him and neither Sarah or Johnny are there.

He still shits in his pants so I’d assume he needs help wiping.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Bekkaz wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:20 am
Ah, I’m not a parent so I don’t know jack about toilet training.. just kinda assumed he should know already.

I think Branson was babysitting but he made Allie do it.

Return to “Q-Z”