Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:20 am I'm assuming they will be adding their 2019 summer and fall clothing lines to their website at some point? I believe their pricing and exchange policy would need to improve if they want to grow and there is still the problem both YT channels are seeing decreasing number of viewers who are the Bollie customers. Their Bollie business seems risky to me.
I'm shocked their Bollie line is doing so well that they have to hire people. Who's buy this cheaply made overpriced stuff? I can see why it was a success initially but I never thought it would grow. I guess they do have a lot of loyal subscribers.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by 131618 »

ba1006 wrote:So she got up and the kids were already gone to school? She doesn't eat breakfast with them or get them ready? I can't even imagine what that's like.
Right? Mornings when my husband gets up with my son for school I try to have a rare sleep in but I absolutely can't. I have to rin down to give him a hug and kiss and wish him a good day at school before he goes... can't imagine not caring to do that. Those poor kids

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Byebyelemons wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:15 am I believe Bonnie Hoellien is projecting her own experience at school on to her children. How are the children tired of being in school? Did they not go on a Disney trip followed by a cruise followed by a trip to Jackson somewhere?
On IG, Bonnie is speaking to not having any business or fashion education and the first response was from someone who felt it was sad she didn't have parents to encourage their daughters to attend college. A Bonnie fan said she has a "cosmetology degree" so she is college educated. :|
Basically, this message about Bonnie's lack of education was telling her it is never too late to get an education and this person is right.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I refuse to watch the bore of a video again, but did Bonnie say that her two older kids were so angry or upset with her that they wouldn’t say goodbye to her before she left for her trip and that she’s leaving it up to Joel to smooth things out for her?

Something doesn’t seem right. It’s not like she’s got grumpy teens. Why would her two young, elementary school aged kids be avoiding her or angry with her? Or is it just Bonnie herself being immature and petulant?

This family is so weird and dysfunctional. How are they going to function when the kids do reach teenage and adult ages?

Her hair is looking more and more unflattering in every video.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Z3phyr wrote:I refuse to watch the bore of a video again, but did Bonnie say that her two older kids were so angry or upset with her that they wouldn’t say goodbye to her before she left for her trip and that she’s leaving it up to Joel to smooth things out for her?

Something doesn’t seem right. It’s not like she’s got grumpy teens. Why would her two young, elementary school aged kids be avoiding her or angry with her? Or is it just Bonnie herself being immature and petulant?

This family is so weird and dysfunctional. How are they going to function when the kids do reach teenage and adult ages?

Her hair is looking more and more unflattering in every video.
Bonnie (and Joel) have said that they often give each other the silent treatment when angry and often this can go on for days. The kids are learning everything they know about conflict resolution from their parents, so it’s no surprise to me that the kids will think they silent treatment is the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

That's so sad. I can't remember being Olivia or Cody's age and giving my mom the silent treatment/on bad terms so I wonder what made them so upset? That would bother me leaving them like that. Strange.
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

Not even really snarking here, but her eye infection could be occular herpes. My stepdad had that a few years ago (he also gets cold sores) and it looks the same.

If you get cold sores, you can get occular herpes. That, coupled with her questionable hygiene, spider lashes, and frequent cold sores could set her up for migrating yuck

I'd get that checked out, stat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Surprise!?!?! Lincoln is sick again and having issues with his asthma. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before, but that mask is way too big for his small face. Bonnie's kids are sick constantly! For as clean as Bree keeps the house, they sure do pass the germs around a lot. Must be from all the eating off one spoon/one bowl, kissing each other on the mouth they do. :P :P
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:35 pm Surprise!?!?! Lincoln is sick again and having issues with his asthma. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before, but that mask is way too big for his small face. Bonnie's kids are sick constantly! For as clean as Bree keeps the house, they sure do pass the germs around a lot. Must be from all the eating off one spoon/one bowl, kissing each other on the mouth they do. :P :P
What I don’t understand is why do they still let him use that old raggedy stuffed dog as a pillow? Asthma can be triggered by dust mites and stuffed animals are full of them.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

EW not bringing socks for your kids to wear in rented bowling shoes????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

I felt like Bonnie and Ruby are very uncomfortable and awkward talking to each other like sisters! I don’t know maybe it’s just me but they did not act naturally.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

How many Leggo sets does one child need? It wouldn't surprise me if they were left over from the Christmas haul sponsorship. I agree with the above poster that there is definitely tension between Ruby and Bonnie. Probably a jealousy thing. 8 Passengers and even their children are doing better in the view counts.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Seems like Bonnie has tension with everyone! Even her own kids. That’s actually really sad. With some exceptions, kids that age are pretty easygoing and loving and fun to be around.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Byebyelemons wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:55 am I felt like Bonnie and Ruby are very uncomfortable and awkward talking to each other like sisters! I don’t know maybe it’s just me but they did not act naturally.
Yeah it's sad. But it's not totally unsurprising considering the family dynamic they came from. Ruby is the oldest and was quite accomplished at music and seemed to care about school and actually went to college for a short time. Bonnie (and Ellie and possibly Julie) talk about not being good at school and not caring at all. I feel like Bonnie has always been the black sheep in the family and Ruby was the responsible one who probably got to tell Bonnie what to do (like Shari bosses her siblings around)

Not to mention Ellie started out with family vlogging and Ruby has managed to become more successful than anyone else in the family (even if mostly due to luck that she had a lot of kids and they are older so she has more interesting content possibilities). I guess the resentment is understandable but it's still sad.

Also when we see them on vlogs they have their "vlog personalities" on so maybe it's partly that is not their normal way of relating. We know Ruby does a ton of acting on her channel.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

I am pro lego... those were great sets.they were for sure not left over from christmas as they were the new sets. at least he got nicer gifts than what Ruby's kids get.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

callie73 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:58 am I am pro lego... those were great sets.they were for sure not left over from christmas as they were the new sets. at least he got nicer gifts than what Ruby's kids get.
Maybe the smaller sets are new but my son has the large truck one and I bought that almost 2 years ago. He loves it but it cost me over $250 which still hurts - haha.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Why aren’t they using a pediatric mask for Lincoln? That adult one swallows up his tiny face...there’s no way it’s working properly for him. They r ridiculous!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Catface2 wrote:Why aren’t they using a pediatric mask for Lincoln? That adult one swallows up his tiny face...there’s no way it’s working properly for him. They r ridiculous!
In their defence they are probably using whichever one the pharmacy gave them. I doubt they had an old used one lying around and decided to save a few dollars and just use that.

Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

This may be a bit of a stretch but could it be possible Olivia was angry with her mom because Bonnie decided to give the puppy away? Wasn’t Lady supposed to be back by now? I don’t think Joel would agree but did they just find her too much work? Cody seemed mad at her too.
Who knows? I am thinking could she claim it is inducing Lincoln's asthma attacks?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Byebyelemons wrote:This may be a bit of a stretch but could it be possible Olivia was angry with her mom because Bonnie decided to give the puppy away? Wasn’t Lady supposed to be back by now? I don’t think Joel would agree but did they just find her too much work? Cody seemed mad at her too.
Who knows? I am thinking could she claim it is inducing Lincoln's asthma attacks?
I doubt it. Bonnie likes the puppy more than Joel does and I think he’d agree to giving her away no problem.

I bet the kids are just annoyed with how much she’s been gone. My husband travels a lot for work and even though my boys understand why he has to do it, they still get frustrated and annoyed with it.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”