Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by angelmamma »

Why is she so proud to have a crawler? That's super normal for a baby to be crawling at what? 9 months? Isn't that behind?
My son is younger than Emma and is already crawling. Has been for a while. My niece is Emma's age by a week and is walking a little. I think kkandbabyj are horrible parents, but Sutton is so much more advanced than Emma and Keren isn't doing shit with him. Rachelle obsesses over Emma and Emma is still behind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by prbeca »

Shiratedesco wrote:Instastory emmas crawling twords the open cupboard door full of cleaners. Now its almost as if rachelle opened that door on purpose, and great parenting by the way. Before you know it shell have that cupboard open and chugging the lysol toilet cleaner. No latches, no outlet covers, cords in the play area and forgot about baby gates. And she wants 4 more. Its mind boggling how much they spent on baby things, and cant buy a 20 gate. But clothes and spa days are more important.
But baby proofing isn’t the right aesthetic for rachy. Plus think of all the click bait

BABY FALLS DOWN STAIRS
BABY ELECTRO{CUTE}S ITSELF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

So anyone see "Emma's Weekly Pics" on insta?
I've noticed she's posted a couple of those gross knot hats a while ago and they were almost $40 a pop. $39.99 for 1 ugly hat.
That's $1479.63.... In total if she spent that much per hat.
Dave Ramsay my ass. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 8a9634.jpg[/IMG]

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

prbeca wrote: BABY ELECTRO{CUTE}S ITSELF

Omfg hahahahahahaha
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

angelmamma wrote:So anyone see "Emma's Weekly Pics" on insta?
I've noticed she's posted a couple of those gross knot hats a while ago and they were almost $40 a pop. $39.99 for 1 ugly hat.

Picture this...

Emma.
Week 3000
She's 57.
Still wearing those fortune teller hats and scamming people in the streets.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

maisiefrommaine wrote:

Picture this...

Emma.
Week 3000
She's 57.
And justin holding her up by the crutch on the same wall. They’ll have to knock on the new tenants door every week to get the matching photos ImageImageImageImage
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Haulnarse wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:

Picture this...

Emma.
Week 3000
She's 57.
And justin holding her up by the crutch on the same wall. They’ll have to knock on the new tenants door every week to get the matching photos ImageImageImageImage
At the rate they spend money, they’ll still be the tenants when Emma is 57. ImageImage And they’ll still be talking about their DreAM hOmE.

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Did Justin get fired for the navy? Or leave because of disability (his "back issues?")

Sorry, I'm watching this old vlog and his nephew is shouting "Don't get fired from the navy! Don't get fired from the navy!"

L

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Just when i was going to mention that they haven't been to Target in awhile, here she is on instagram at Target. Hopefully she's buying a baby gate. I'll lose it if her followers send her baby gates, we all know they will.

He probably did get fired from the Navy because it seems like he never went on the weekends he was suppose to. That or he's claiming disability because of his back issues. But anybody with a brain who watches their videos could see that his back is perfectly fine. Anyone here know someone in the military that can find that info out or is it confidential? If he lied just to get out and stay home with her, ooooohhhhh the fraud!! I wonder if they would have to pay all the money back for school,rent, etc.

Makes me wonder if hes also getting disability from from the government? Rachelle got it when she had her stillbirth, and wow. These 2 want money from wherever they can get it so they dont have to work!!!
hereforthedonuts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedonuts »

Shiratedesco wrote:He probably did get fired from the Navy because it seems like he never went on the weekends he was suppose to. That or he's claiming disability because of his back issues. But anybody with a brain who watches their videos could see that his back is perfectly fine. Anyone here know someone in the military that can find that info out or is it confidential? If he lied just to get out and stay home with her, ooooohhhhh the fraud!! I wonder if they would have to pay all the money back for school,rent, etc.

Makes me wonder if hes also getting disability from from the government? Rachelle got it when she had her stillbirth, and wow. These 2 want money from wherever they can get it so they dont have to work!!!
Okay as for the whole Navy thing and him being in the reserves is that if your coming from Active Duty and going to reserve is that you can request to go back to an inactive status for the reverse instead. I find it hard to believe (due to his rank) that he had have a 6 month time limit to pick up rank again. it’s bullshit, not true. he was E5- the time
limit to get to the next rank E6 is years! not 6 months. IMO he just wasted a lot of people’s time having them create and submit paperwork for him just to back out four months later...

As far as a VA Disability we would all know cause it would be nonstop VA click bait titles about the long waits for medical appointments to be assessed for disability and the long waits for the money to kick in. Getting VA disability isn’t an overnight phenomenon.

What he is currently doing is wasting his GI Bill that gives him free college and gives you money for housing. That income can’t be calculated into a home loan due to it being tax fee and from the VA.... Which is better used on a University and not a community college..... given University is a lot more $$$

source: i am ex us navy active duty now inactive reservist.

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

I started watching old videos and now my day is ruined.

Now I'm going to ruin yours. Call me the fertility doctor because I just solved their fertility issues: Justin's vagina :)[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2b4dc0.jpg[/IMG]

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

maisiefrommaine wrote:I started watching old videos and now my day is ruined.

Now I'm going to ruin yours. Call me the fertility doctor because I just solved their fertility issues: Justin's vagina :)[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2b4dc0.jpg[/IMG]
Oh dear God Maisie....I'm never gonna get that 5 seconds back!!! Image

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

Jupiter wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:I started watching old videos and now my day is ruined.

Oh dear God Maisie....I'm never gonna get that 5 seconds back!!! Image

Hahahahaha ImageImage

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Here's an article from January of this year regarding Instagram "Influencers" and selling presets. Rachelle is specifically singled out in the article. If this isn't new here...I apologize. Sort of goes along with what Lavender posted earlier about all the YTer's copying one another.

https://en.softonic.com/articles/custom ... am-filters

Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Jupiter wrote:Here's an article from January of this year regarding Instagram "Influencers" and selling presets. Rachelle is specifically singled out in the article. If this isn't new here...I apologize. Sort of goes along with what Lavender posted earlier about all the YTer's copying one another.

IMO, buying presets is a huge waste of money. First of all, why would you want all your pics to look exactly like everyone else’s? Have some originality Image Second of all, anyone can make the damn preset themselves. ANYONE. It is not hard. You can look up a little tutorial and boom you got yourself the pReSeT for free. I can’t stand the word preset.

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Kellyb5 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:Here's an article from January of this year regarding Instagram "Influencers" and selling presets. Rachelle is specifically singled out in the article. If this isn't new here...I apologize. Sort of goes along with what Lavender posted earlier about all the YTer's copying one another.

IMO, buying presets is a huge waste of money. First of all, why would you want all your pics to look exactly like everyone else’s? Have some originality Image Second of all, anyone can make the damn preset themselves. ANYONE. It is not hard. You can look up a little tutorial and boom you got yourself the pReSeT for free. I can’t stand the word preset.

Absolutely agree. This article mentions it as well. If anyone enjoys taking pictures, why not create your own style. Doesn't matter if you are using the camera phone or a DSLR, make it your own! There are lots of software apps available to walk you thru the process. So get your camera and see what you can do. You do not need someone like Rachelle who is selling those preset packages for $25 a pop. So many stupid people will make that purchase so they can be just like Rachelle. Ugh!!!!!Image

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Jupiter wrote:
Kellyb5 wrote:

Absolutely agree. This article mentions it as well. If anyone enjoys taking pictures, why not create your own style. Doesn't matter if you are using the camera phone or a DSLR, make it your own! There are lots of software apps available to walk you thru the process. So get your camera and see what you can do. You do not need someone like Rachelle who is selling those preset packages for $25 a pop. So many stupid people will make that purchase so they can be just like Rachelle. Ugh!!!!!Image

Rachelle's presets are hideous! She sucks all the color out and turns everything white except Emma's hair and Justin's face are red.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dudereally1203
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dudereally1203 »

Tina9900 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 am
Jupiter wrote:
Kellyb5 wrote: IMO, buying presets is a huge waste of money. First of all, why would you want all your pics to look exactly like everyone else’s? Have some originality Image Second of all, anyone can make the damn preset themselves. ANYONE. It is not hard. You can look up a little tutorial and boom you got yourself the pReSeT for free. I can’t stand the word preset.

Rachelle's presets are hideous! She sucks all the color out and turns everything white except Emma's hair and Justin's face are red.

i thought his face was always red
Dudereally1203
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dudereally1203 »

Tina9900 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 am
Jupiter wrote:
Kellyb5 wrote: IMO, buying presets is a huge waste of money. First of all, why would you want all your pics to look exactly like everyone else’s? Have some originality Image Second of all, anyone can make the damn preset themselves. ANYONE. It is not hard. You can look up a little tutorial and boom you got yourself the pReSeT for free. I can’t stand the word preset.

i thought his face was always red
williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

No new video for a few days from princess rachelle...wonder what click bait she’s working on now

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”