Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I feel like Olivia is old enough and understanding enough to realize that Lady is only gone for a short amount of time, though. I doubt the tension that Bonnie mentioned was because Lady is off at training. Definitely seems like something else, they know she is coming back. If anything, the younger kids who don't understand would be more upset but she didn't even mention that, just Olivia and Cody.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

My thinking is either Olivia is mad Bonnie is leaving again or Bonnie promised Olivia something.
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:59 pm
Byebyelemons wrote:This may be a bit of a stretch but could it be possible Olivia was angry with her mom because Bonnie decided to give the puppy away? Wasn’t Lady supposed to be back by now? I don’t think Joel would agree but did they just find her too much work? Cody seemed mad at her too.
Who knows? I am thinking could she claim it is inducing Lincoln's asthma attacks?
I doubt it. Bonnie likes the puppy more than Joel does and I think he’d agree to giving her away no problem.

I bet the kids are just annoyed with how much she’s been gone. My husband travels a lot for work and even though my boys understand why he has to do it, they still get frustrated and annoyed with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you are probably right! Maybe it’s that Olivia had initially asked to stay with Abby and Julie and was told no she had to be at her brother’s party. Because it seemed like Bonnie was trying to convince Joel she would be better off staying with the girls.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

I wonder if Bonnie'll study to become a lawyer now that her idol Kim K is . . 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Today's vlog is bloopers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

crowmtmom78 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:11 am Today's vlog is bloopers!

Didn’t she just have one a week or so ago? Man, just shows how scripted they have become!
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:53 am I wonder if Bonnie'll study to become a lawyer now that her idol Kim K is . . 8-)
Can you imagine Bonnie squealing and squawking during a trial. 😬 hey maybe it will “inspire” a working business women style for Bollie 😂
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sickandtired wrote:

Didn’t she just have one a week or so ago? Man, just shows how scripted they have become!
Or how lazy!

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:05 am
Sickandtired wrote:

Or how lazy!

It’s a mix of both...
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

I need to remember to check before I watch her videos. I hate accidently reading "spoilers" though :D
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

When you continue to upload blooper vlogs where viewers have commented they don't like them, you see more thumbs down, view numbers are low...you really should ask yourself why do I continue to have them on the channel. Or they could be an extra weekend vlog for their viewers who do like them.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:When you continue to upload blooper vlogs where viewers have commented they don't like them, you see more thumbs down, view numbers are low...you really should ask yourself why do I continue to have them on the channel. Or they could be an extra weekend vlog for their viewers who do like them.
I’m thinking it has to be stubbornness and a refusal to actually put more effort in?

There are many mistakes the Bonnie and Ellie are making over and over again that they should know by now are damaging their channels. Yet, for some reason, they all continue to do it.

It just isn’t good business.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Around 2:47 is Lincoln in moving car sitting in seat NOT STRAPPED IN!?!? Tell me my eyes deceive me!

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Saw this on my Facebook news feed and had to share. I’m sure she makes her man slave of a husband wipe her ass for her!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:35 pm When you continue to upload blooper vlogs where viewers have commented they don't like them, you see more thumbs down, view numbers are low...you really should ask yourself why do I continue to have them on the channel. Or they could be an extra weekend vlog for their viewers who do like them.
Don't you love how she tries to disguise them with the titles? By the time you realize it's a blooper vlog, you've already given her a view. Sneaky little bitch.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Nobody see car seat? Tell me l am crazy. I want to report her to YouTube at the least! She’s such a selfish twit!

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

jaynshann wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 pm Nobody see car seat? Tell me l am crazy. I want to report her to YouTube at the least! She’s such a selfish twit!

If it was a carseat, he wasn't strapped into it rendering it useless. I don't understand these careless people.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

gopedjane wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:12 pm
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I love <a href="https://twitter.com/UberEats?ref_src=tw ... berEats</a> but I am pissed off. Payed for extra items and 3 nights in a row they have messed up on my order. Not 1 or 2 but 3 times! And there is no way to contact anyone to fix it!</p>&mdash; Bonnie Hoellein (@BonnieHoellein) <a href=" 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3 nights in row eating out? lol
They eat takeout every night and feed their kids pathetic meals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Ubereats doesn't prepare the food, they just pick it up for you and bring it. She needed to gripe at the restaurants who messed up her orders individually, not Ubereats! She is something else!!!
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

ba1006 wrote:
jaynshann wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 pm Nobody see car seat? Tell me l am crazy. I want to report her to YouTube at the least! She’s such a selfish twit!

If it was a carseat, he wasn't strapped into it rendering it useless. I don't understand these careless people.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5674d8.jpg[/IMG]

Picture for those that don’t want to give a view. Definitely in a car seat (you can see the buckle in between his legs) and definitely not strapped in by the harness or seat belt. Disgusting.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

alym0326 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5674d8.jpg[/IMG]

Picture for those that don’t want to give a view. Definitely in a car seat (you can see the buckle in between his legs) and definitely not strapped in by the harness or seat belt. Disgusting.

I went through a car window at the age of 16. I was not wearing a seat belt. I was lucky I did not kill me or my younger sister. I do still have issues from that accident which was almost 40 years ago. My kids were always buckled up. I don’t know why with all of the information out now she would not secure her kids and keep them safe. It takes 30 seconds to buckle a child. It takes one second for a child to die or be maimed in a car crash.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”