Anniversary gift ideas needed

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anniversary gift ideas needed

Unread post by spacekitty »

I've never made my own thread here so please feel free to correct me!
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years (July 15th) and have no idea what to do. I obviously know what he likes but I want to do something unique or more of a DIY. Last year I gave him a nice painting with a love quote and some cologne he likes. He already knows something I'd like this year but I'm still stuck!
All ideas are appreciated but just remember I'm 16, and I can't really take him somewhere as we only have a permit. Thanks to anyone helping :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeavenOnlyKnows

Re: Anniversary gift ideas needed

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Congrats on your anniversary! I'm personally a huge fan of having things engraved- maybe a watch or picture frame or something like that? It's not that expensive to have things engraved, either! :)
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Congrats on your anniversary! I'm personally a huge fan of having things engraved- maybe a watch or picture frame or something like that? It's not that expensive to have things engraved, either! :)
That's a great idea! I'll look into it, thank you :)

banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

I got my hubby a money clip that was engraved with the coordinates of "our spot". I bought one and had it engraved locally but I got the idea off of etsy. You can get them for pretty cheap there. I was worried he would think it was too cutesy but he uses it.
hopelessnotromantic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hopelessnotromantic »

For mine and my boyfriends one year (we're going on four and NOW I'm stuck for ideas haha) I made him a photo album, with all of the pictures we took together that year in order inside it. It was pretty simple, I just wrote the day or occasion and month or a little message on the back of the photos as a little surprise in case he ever took the pictures out. Now, every year on our anniversary I develop the pictures since the last one and put them in as well!
If you're more creative than me you could totally do a scrapbook with ticket stubs, etc!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

banksyChic wrote:I got my hubby a money clip that was engraved with the coordinates of "our spot". I bought one and had it engraved locally but I got the idea off of etsy. You can get them for pretty cheap there. I was worried he would think it was too cutesy but he uses it.
A money clip sounds like a good idea in general! My boyfriend just lost his wallet a week ago. Thanks :D

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hopelessnotromantic wrote:For mine and my boyfriends one year (we're going on four and NOW I'm stuck for ideas haha) I made him a photo album, with all of the pictures we took together that year in order inside it. It was pretty simple, I just wrote the day or occasion and month or a little message on the back of the photos as a little surprise in case he ever took the pictures out. Now, every year on our anniversary I develop the pictures since the last one and put them in as well!
If you're more creative than me you could totally do a scrapbook with ticket stubs, etc!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We do save all our ticket stubs! Except we each take 1 home :/ but I will definitely think of something along the idea of it.
I think I may do a picture frame and write him something in the frame. But we wrote a letter every month on the 15th our first year together, and now do one every 3 months. The yearly letter we usually write multiple pages so I don't want to spoil my writing lol.
Most our pics are on my phone so I'll check out a Walgreens and see if I can get a print if i go that route.Thank you! :)

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I always like looking on shutterfly for gift ideas. Especially because you can stack their coupon codes :)
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I always like looking on shutterfly for gift ideas. Especially because you can stack their coupon codes :)
I'll check it out :D Thank you

crazyinlove1293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazyinlove1293 »

Congrats!!! :)

I've gotten a tie tack engraved with his initials one year from Etsy.

Let us know what you decide! Whatever you choose, he'll love it; I'm sure!

Return to “Relationships”