Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Re: Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Post by Bekkaz » Tue May 07, 2019 9:44 pm

I don't find it odd that they couldn't answer a word that began with 'b'. That would imply they know all their letters plus their sounds and are learning read and not many 4yr olds would know that stuff. If they'd said 'what word starts with a 'bbb' sound?' I think the kids might have got it.

I thought the kids were cute but the questions were dumb! They'd have been better to ask about tv shows or something relevant to their age, not about the president.

I think Braxton is at an odd age....he's still a little kid compared to most of them but he's not a pre-schooler like the younger ones. He's kind of at an age where he's his own group = population 1!
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Post by suemia » Tue May 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Any idea what the family emergency is with the middles? I got an alert on the app that they were going live but the site seems to be down.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:47 am

suemia wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:35 pm
Any idea what the family emergency is with the middles? I got an alert on the app that they were going live but the site seems to be down.
Destiny doesn't like her shoes anymore?

No, I'm joking. I just hope it is nothing bad, everybody is safe and they just got dramatic for the effect.
jessica101
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by jessica101 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:49 pm

I have the app and watched the live! Spencer knocked out his 3 front teeth. I think they said he fell on the trampoline. I felt like they handled the situation well and had him at a dentist really late at night. It was so sad and I hope he is feeling better today.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:02 pm

It sucks, but I wouldn't call it a "family emergency", to me, it means someone died or is about to, or there is some huge family drama.

But hey, I'm happy it's not the case, I'd rather they exaggerate for drama than something really bad happening.

I'm glad he was treated fast, it must have been really painful. Poor Spencer.
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Wed May 08, 2019 10:50 pm

My kid knocking out 3 teeth and blood pissing out of his mouth would be classed as an emergency to me!
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:42 am

Definitely, an horrifying emergency for me! I wouldn't think on going live on my app (because "we would have a strike if we put it on Youtube"...)!

But it's not a "family emergency"...
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Thu May 09, 2019 5:09 am

Definitely not a family emergency. Auroras(?) seizures can count as a family emergency, cancer counts, house flood counts but if Spencer was lying on the ground and bleeding out from losing his teeth then OK abit of family emergency. Sure his mouth would have bled a decent amount but usually your mouth stops bleeding kinda quick otherwise dentists wouldn't just pull your teeth out in their office.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Abbeygurl4 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:54 am

I feel bad saying this but destiny really gets on my nerves Idk why it just seems like she’s always like me me me y’know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Abbeygurl4 wrote:I feel bad saying this but destiny really gets on my nerves Idk why it just seems like she’s always like me me me y’know

I can't stand destiny, I haven't watched a single video about her wedding and if i watch one of their vlogs and she's in it I skip her part.

lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:35 pm

I'm the only one who can stand Destiny apparently :D . I don't mind that she is a bit annoying, I am more annoyed that she is being used. Hopefully, she'll live her own life now. I also like her boyfriend :P :-o but I can see why some people think he's awkward.

I feel so bad for Spencer. Poor lad. I so hope that his teeth and bone will recover fast.
Hallie Derosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hallie Derosa » Thu May 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Destiny is so immature I sometimes think she isnt normal she is annoying I cant tolerate her immaturity is this normal behavior from adopted children to act this way mine are mature for their age just wondering? Even some of the younger kids are more mauture than her. I skip her parts as well I;m just wondering if she acts this way for the camera or if any one else thinks there is something wrong with her even Crystal and Aaron;s kid Jamie seems more mature than her
lurkerthatposts
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lurkerthatposts » Sat May 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Hallie Derosa wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Destiny is so immature I sometimes think she isnt normal she is annoying I cant tolerate her immaturity is this normal behavior from adopted children to act this way mine are mature for their age just wondering? Even some of the younger kids are more mauture than her. I skip her parts as well I;m just wondering if she acts this way for the camera or if any one else thinks there is something wrong with her even Crystal and Aaron;s kid Jamie seems more mature than her
I feel like it could have to do with the fact that she was adopted at such an old age? She was almost 18 by the time she and Cynthia were adopted, I'm pretty sure. We haven't really heard their story like we have some of the kids but I can imagine she basically had her childhood stolen from her. So getting adopted was like a second chance at childhood, especially since Cynthia is so much younger, she was probably treated in her age group since joining the middles and is 'growing up' with them. It must be hard when they have 3 groups of same-aged girls, 4 groups of same-aged boys, and then just Destiny in her age group.

I don't really find her annoying i just think she likes to be on camera and talk about herself when she is (plus 'wedding' gets hits on youtube i'm sure Shelley and Jared push the videos, and its her wedding so of course she wants to brag about it)
Hallie Derosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hallie Derosa » Sat May 11, 2019 4:22 pm

lurkerthatposts wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:19 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:59 pm
I feel like it could have to do with the fact that she was adopted at such an old age? She was almost 18 by the time she and Cynthia were adopted, I'm pretty sure. We haven't really heard their story like we have some of the kids but I can imagine she basically had her childhood stolen from her. So getting adopted was like a second chance at childhood, especially since Cynthia is so much younger, she was probably treated in her age group since joining the middles and is 'growing up' with them. It must be hard when they have 3 groups of same-aged girls, 4 groups of same-aged boys, and then just Destiny in her age group.

I never thought about it that way before. I dont like her i do find her annoying and it does make sense and Jared and Shelly classify her as a teen its her voice and the way she talks its like she dosnt pronounce her words and talks to fast.
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Sat May 11, 2019 7:09 pm

Some interesting things about the new video is that Braxton & Anaveah’s parents are both SN and they were actually separated for a bit before being adopted by the Wallace’s.

Cody & Weston were best friends and Cody would always talk about his best friend who was also in foster care, and he really wanted his parents to find him and adopt him. The whole time they were trying to figure out how to adopt Weston their case worker was telling them about a 16 yo old boy and his younger brother. Turns out it was Spencer & Weston!

They had Trey (Hunter) right of the hospital for about a year before he was given back to his mother. Then the mom wasn’t doing well again and she requested for her kids to go back to the Wallace’s.

Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Sun May 12, 2019 2:16 am

HeyKatie wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:09 pm
Some interesting things about the new video is that Braxton & Anaveah’s parents are both SN and they were actually separated for a bit before being adopted by the Wallace’s.

Cody & Weston were best friends and Cody would always talk about his best friend who was also in foster care, and he really wanted his parents to find him and adopt him. The whole time they were trying to figure out how to adopt Weston their case worker was telling them about a 16 yo old boy and his younger brother. Turns out it was Spencer & Weston!

They had Trey (Hunter) right of the hospital for about a year before he was given back to his mother. Then the mom wasn’t doing well again and she requested for her kids to go back to the Wallace’s.

***And to take the older sister too (Karma aka Brinley).
lurkerthatposts
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lurkerthatposts » Mon May 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Thought it was interesting how they mentioned that Jonathan and Cody had moved out and were doing great + talked a little about what they were doing but didn't say anything on Weston besides mentioning he was Spencer's 'blood brother' (also thought that was a weird way to say biological brother..) I wonder if something's happened between them? Cody was recently in the vlog when they visited the Valley and it's weird Weston wasn't seen or at least mentioned then either since he lives with Cody..
Hallie Derosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hallie Derosa » Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Yeah exactly They dont talk much about Weston he seemed like he was so sweet They recently saw Johnathan as well and No Weston. Did Weston not want anything to do with them? Or did they see him and not Vlog
Also who has the app I saw something about one of the kids being Gay was it Johnathan
I cant Aford the money I have kids and cant get the app and pay a monthy fee just for them to talk about stuff they dont share on youtube the people who dont have the app wheat do we miss out on just curious
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Mon May 13, 2019 11:49 pm

Yup, Jonathan is the one who is gay. I always thought it was rather obvious.

I know Weston went thru some tough times with his bio mum after he moved out...I think building a relationship with her caused him to struggle with his adoptive parents. I know he was living with Cody for a while and he seemed fine in the vlog but I am wondering if something has happened again with Cody having stopped living with him again.
Hallie Derosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hallie Derosa » Tue May 14, 2019 4:19 pm

yeah it seems weird they dont show him much or talk about him
I figured it was Jonathan he just seemed like it in the older vlogs
and yes I wonder if Weston is okay
they seem to focus on just lacy and destiny the others dont seem like they get alot and Landon too other than that its like the other kids don't matter how on earth were they able to adopt so may kids.
Hallie Derosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hallie Derosa » Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm

what kinds of stuff do they show on thier app than what they show on youtube is it worth paying the monthy fee?
Hallie Derosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hallie Derosa » Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm

what kinds of stuff do they show on thier app than what they show on youtube is it worth paying the monthy fee?
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Sat May 18, 2019 1:20 am

Can somebody explain the kitten situation? Are they from wild cats in the area? I didn't watch the whole thing but in the beginning it sounded like that. They should really spay the cats I'm pretty sure they could contact a shelter and ask them to do the catch, spay, release if they don't want to pay. It's unnecessary to bring even more kittens into this world when there's so many dying at shelters.

Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Sat May 18, 2019 3:04 am

grapesandbeans wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:20 am
Can somebody explain the kitten situation? Are they from wild cats in the area? I didn't watch the whole thing but in the beginning it sounded like that. They should really spay the cats I'm pretty sure they could contact a shelter and ask them to do the catch, spay, release if they don't want to pay. It's unnecessary to bring even more kittens into this world when there's so many dying at shelters.

THey are stray cats that have adopted the Wallace's. I think it's Shelley who is allergic to them so they have to stay outside. They are still kind of stray cats but also know they have shelter and food (and obviously security) on the porch. I commented that they need to get them desexed asap and also the kittens before they get pregnant too.
I actually think they mentioned in a vlag they did try to get the first one desexed but she was already pregnant so vet couldn't do it.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:57 am

Maybe Weston doesn't want to be featured or mentioned in the videos. I don't blame him, they're sometimes kinda (a lot) cringe

Return to “A-H”