purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:09 am
I went through a car window at the age of 16. I was not wearing a seat belt. I was lucky I did not kill me or my younger sister. I do still have issues from that accident which was almost 40 years ago. My kids were always buckled up. I don’t know why with all of the information out now she would not secure her kids and keep them safe. It takes 30 seconds to buckle a child. It takes one second for a child to die or be maimed in a car crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because they say a prayer every morning and ask their Heavenly Father to keep them safe... :roll:
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It is Joel's time to do some retooling with his looks. They didn't announce Joel's procedure was being sponsored or this was a type of brand deal, but it does seem like they gave a good plug (excuse the pun -> hair transplants) with this doctor. I have a couple of question and the first is why didn't they go to the center in California and is Bonnie looking at this procedure in her future too?
I also don't understand with their focus regarding all the traveling they've done lately causing them to be away from their children, why Joel needed to have this procedure done at this time.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 am It is Joel's time to do some retooling with his looks. They didn't announce Joel's procedure was being sponsored or this was a type of brand deal, but it does seem like they gave a good plug (excuse the pun -> hair transplants) with this doctor. I have a couple of question and the first is why didn't they go to the center in California and is Bonnie looking at this procedure in her future too?
I also don't understand with their focus regarding all the traveling they've done lately causing them to be away from their children, why Joel needed to have this procedure done at this time.
They traveled all the way to Canada for a reason when there are tons of places that do this. They mentioned the facility because they probably got a sweet deal. Maybe this was the only time the office would do it? Who knows but can anybody relate to them anymore and why are they going to a full week? I don't know who I feel worse for, the kids or Bri.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:13 am
YTIG60 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 am It is Joel's time to do some retooling with his looks. They didn't announce Joel's procedure was being sponsored or this was a type of brand deal, but it does seem like they gave a good plug (excuse the pun -> hair transplants) with this doctor. I have a couple of question and the first is why didn't they go to the center in California and is Bonnie looking at this procedure in her future too?
They traveled all the way to Canada for a reason when there are tons of places that do this. They mentioned the facility because they probably got a sweet deal. Maybe this was the only time the office would do it? Who knows but can anybody relate to them anymore and why are they going to a full week? I don't know who I feel worse for, the kids or Bri.
Yep, I think it was sponsored. The distance traveled for the procedure and how detailed they were with clinic and guest house is what makes me think it is a sponsored deal. Jared never came out and said that his eye surgery was but his brother in law Kevin told that fact in Ruby's vlog. If they video a lot of the actual procedure that will seal the deal for me!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

To be honest I hope it was sponsored. With views falling they are continuing to spend at an irresponsible rate. Maybe not if they have decided to stay on their current home, but I don’t imagine this is the case.

Before you make 6 figures it seems like so much money. The trouble is that you get used to a much fancier lifestyle, and this means you need to also save far more for retirement in order for that lifestyle to continue. Realistically speaking, unless Joel plans to return to work in some capacity in the future, they are looking at effectively saving for a very early retirement. With the way they are spending there is no way they are prepared for that in even the next 10 years.

They all say they used to follow Dave Ramsay, but they really didn’t. They just didn’t have credit cards and car loans. Financially speaking, they were all far better off then than they are now. Joel could have worked until 60+ and probably would have happily done so. Now? I doubt it....

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Poop Olivia has a cold sore. She also didn’t seem to happy that Bri was going to be with them for a week. Weird..I thought the kids loved Bri.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Out of curiosity I looked up the white jumpsuit in Bonnie’s latest insta. $98 from another little boutique. I’m all for supporting small businesses but why does this why woman buy sooo many expensive outfits? Her kids only get one church outfit a year/season but she seems to have a new outfit everyday.

My mom used to say that she could spend more on her clothes because she would be wearing them for years and I’d grow out of mine in a minute. Bonnie spends more on her clothes but most of them seem to be shown once and never again, unless the outfit is hideous. In that case, for some reason she ends up loving it and wearing it constantly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Catface2 wrote:Poop Olivia has a cold sore. She also didn’t seem to happy that Bri was going to be with them for a week. Weird..I thought the kids loved Bri.
I’m sure they do love Bri, but they probably long for a normal and stable home life. All this coming and going from their parents has to be leaving them with a really bad sense of insecurity and unpredictability that just isn’t fair. The Bollie IG had a story yesterday about how they (I assume Ellie and Bonnie) were supposed to go on a trip to the hot springs but decided to cancel for the kids’ sake. I assumed they were really all cancelling because of money issues, but it’s possible the kids found a way to express to everyone that they had finally had enough. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b1a8a4.jpg[/IMG]

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

angelfire89 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 am Out of curiosity I looked up the white jumpsuit in Bonnie’s latest insta. $98 from another little boutique. I’m all for supporting small businesses but why does this why woman buy sooo many expensive outfits? Her kids only get one church outfit a year/season but she seems to have a new outfit everyday.

My mom used to say that she could spend more on her clothes because she would be wearing them for years and I’d grow out of mine in a minute. Bonnie spends more on her clothes but most of them seem to be shown once and never again, unless the outfit is hideous. In that case, for some reason she ends up loving it and wearing it constantly.
It was a sponsorship - therefore free for her and discounted for us
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

ba1006 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:33 am
angelfire89 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 am Out of curiosity I looked up the white jumpsuit in Bonnie’s latest insta. $98 from another little boutique. I’m all for supporting small businesses but why does this why woman buy sooo many expensive outfits? Her kids only get one church outfit a year/season but she seems to have a new outfit everyday.

It was a sponsorship - therefore free for her and discounted for us
I can’t blame her for doing sponsorships and getting free clothing, I’d do the same but these little boutiques kill me...
I know it costs a lot to start up a business and all that jazz but Bollie and the boutiques they advertise are not “quality” clothing like the advertise or Bonnie wants us to believe they are for the price. She justifies buying herself expensive items because she thinks they’re better quality, which just isn’t the case most of the time. They come from the same manufacturers and distribution centers as many other brands, they’re just too dumb to realize that. I have white eyelet/lacey jumpsuit that looks similar to the one she is wearing for $98. I bought it from Old Navy (which I love) two years ago for my niece’s christening for like, idk, $30 or something. These manufacturers make a few designs with the same fabric and the same people, machines and facilities and they sell the designs to different people. So Old Navy owns the design to my jumpsuit, but hers could come from the same place and just be different, theoretically. That’s why Gap and Old Navy are owned by the same people but have different price points. Exact same clothing, they just like to make people feel as though you’re buying more “quality” items at Gap vs Old Navy. It’s not rocket science, but she feels like she’s got top of the line when in reality... she has a $15 jumpsuit that if she didn’t have a sponsorship for she absolutely still would have paid $98 for at Nordstrom because lower level retail is beneath her.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

They get the boutique thing from their mom. Anyone who follows Jen on her IG knows she talks incessantly about certain brands she feels are high quality (she tags Pendleton all the time like she’s a sponsor!) I’m guessing that she bought herself expensive items when they were young, and left the kids with very little and had no shame about it because her items were “going to last.” True in some case, but not to the extent the Griffiths all take it. To them, anything expensive that they want to buy is justified affordable because it will last longer [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... a37fbb.jpg[/IMG]

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

purple_rain_82 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:23 am
I went through a car window at the age of 16. I was not wearing a seat belt. I was lucky I did not kill me or my younger sister. I do still have issues from that accident which was almost 40 years ago. My kids were always buckled up. I don’t know why with all of the information out now she would not secure her kids and keep them safe. It takes 30 seconds to buckle a child. It takes one second for a child to die or be maimed in a car crash.

Because they say a prayer every morning and ask their Heavenly Father to keep them safe... :roll:
And she's raising "ToUgH mEn" and apparently risking their lives on the daily is crucial to that development
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

purple_rain_82 wrote:

Haha, it takes longer to say the prayer Image

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by jaynshann »

alym0326 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
jaynshann wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 pm Nobody see car seat? Tell me l am crazy. I want to report her to YouTube at the least! She’s such a selfish twit!

If it was a carseat, he wasn't strapped into it rendering it useless. I don't understand these careless people.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5674d8.jpg[/IMG]

Picture for those that don’t want to give a view. Definitely in a car seat (you can see the buckle in between his legs) and definitely not strapped in by the harness or seat belt. Disgusting.

I am DONE WITH HER! 2 hours that day l am sure to do hair, makeup, wardrobe etc. 3 seconds that’s how long it would have taken to buckle in her 3 yr old. She doesn’t deserve those kids! Unsubscribed after 3yrs, l encourage others to do the same. She’s so full of herself she can’t even do the most basic things a Mom does to protect her child/children!

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

These poor kids. You can see their feelings all over their faces when Bonnie says they’re leaving them again for a week. I can’t imagine them at school “my parents leave me weeks at a time to get lipo and hair plugs”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So many YTers I used to like have changed, but the one that disappoints me the most is Joel. Sure he’s always been insecure about his hair loss, but it really isn’t that bad. I don’t think old Joel would have even considered getting hair plugs. I don’t even think old Joel would have agreed to go to a spa!

He was such a good man, and now he just isn’t. It isn’t just about the plugs, because I understand wanting to take care of yourself, and if it’s sponsored then it isn’t exactly money they are taking away from the kids, but it is TIME. He had to quit his job to be home more because the time away from the kids was too hard. Work was at least a justifiable reason to be away. What now? Now they just have the reality that mom and dad are disinterested in them and have better things to do.

I understand the writing is on the wall and that Joel could be thinking that he better take the opportunity now because it may not come up again, but still. Did he need a new truck just months after getting another new one? Does he need more toys? Did he need hair plugs? None of these things seem to make him happy. He’s lost who he is, and who he used to be. Truly tragic because I think he used to be a really good man.... husband, father, son, friend, etc. Now he’s just a shallow and desperate loser.

Bonnie didn’t change him. YT and money did, and he let it.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

jaynshann wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:18 am
alym0326 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
If it was a carseat, he wasn't strapped into it rendering it useless. I don't understand these careless people.

That just makes my stomach churn! It only takes being hit (even if going slowly) for him to get seriously injured or killed! SHAME on Bonnie and Joel! They should know better! They are how old?! People should message them videos of what happens to kids who aren't buckled up or restrained in their car seats properly during a crash! Oh wait who am I kidding, we would all be labeled as haters, and scolded with "we weren't going far" bullshit!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

They are so negligent! Buckle those kids up! My Son was in a major accident not more than 2 miles from home. I can’t stand them! If my Son wasn’t wearing his seatbelt they told us he would have been dead.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

When Joel stopped working, I thought he would be more insightful with YouTube since he said they knew YT future is an unknown and he would start a business. I personally think Bollie is a crazy idea with two women that have no experience, education or the smarts to run a business, but I could be wrong, whereas, Joel with his experience could have started side jobs building/remodeling or buying the laundromat he dreamed of owning. I think he became less motivated without a steady work week, enjoyed his routine working out at the gym in the morning, riding recreational vehicles, traveling with Bonnie and I don't know how much he did around the house outside of the yard.
With Bri leaving, this would be a way to save money with her salary and Joel could do many of these tasks. They have to be seeing their YT check go down as much as sixty-five percent in relationship to how many view they get today.
I predict these hair transplant videos don't do well with very few men watching their vlogs and those married to men who are bald, are just fine with their looks.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:48 am So many YTers I used to like have changed, but the one that disappoints me the most is Joel. Sure he’s always been insecure about his hair loss, but it really isn’t that bad. I don’t think old Joel would have even considered getting hair plugs. I don’t even think old Joel would have agreed to go to a spa!

He was such a good man, and now he just isn’t. It isn’t just about the plugs, because I understand wanting to take care of yourself, and if it’s sponsored then it isn’t exactly money they are taking away from the kids, but it is TIME. He had to quit his job to be home more because the time away from the kids was too hard. Work was at least a justifiable reason to be away. What now? Now they just have the reality that mom and dad are disinterested in them and have better things to do.

I understand the writing is on the wall and that Joel could be thinking that he better take the opportunity now because it may not come up again, but still. Did he need a new truck just months after getting another new one? Does he need more toys? Did he need hair plugs? None of these things seem to make him happy. He’s lost who he is, and who he used to be. Truly tragic because I think he used to be a really good man.... husband, father, son, friend, etc. Now he’s just a shallow and desperate loser.

Bonnie didn’t change him. YT and money did, and he let it.

I think you hit the nail on the head. They are probably taking advantage of every opportunity they can get now before it's too late. Sadly, they aren't putting their children's needs before themselves though.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”