Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by Ld5 »

Sneege07 wrote:
Kellyb5 wrote:
Sneege07 wrote:Just died when the her blood work came back with "extremely lowww" vitamin D. And in case you didn't know "that's the sun one." ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Did Rash really say “thats the sun one”??? I can’t bring myself to watch the vlogs these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She did - that's how she explained it to Justin. I nearly cried.

Also, whoever said the they think the gum story was made up, I agree 100%. Why wouldn't she have said anything when she was vlogging at Target? Does she daydream fictional scenarios to use as clickbait titles?Image

She was vlogging putting her in the cart so that whole story didn’t make sense to me either. I think she just wanted to be funny by constantly fake gagging. She must have seen it in another YouTube channel and it got a lot of hits. Didn’t work, Rachelle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Emils
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Emils »

She seemed excited about the vitamin D thing. She’s one of those people that gets excited when something’s wrong with her that she can tell people about... Sorry to burst your bubble, Rachelle, but low vitamin D is super common.

hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

rottiemama wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:He must be sneaking off to get fast food when he goes to class. First pic is him in that model home video and second pic is him in a recent video.

What happened to this guy! Did she stop sleeping with him and he picked up a food issue...How do you gain fat like that

ImageImage
Since he’s officially out of the military, I wonder if he’s taken up smoking? That will 100% pack on the pounds. I don’t care how many times people tell you “it’s a different strain that doesn’t make you hungry!” Bullshit! Pot will ALWAYS make you hungry. Image

I just can’t see Justin putting up with that controlling bish sober! Ffs, the way she constantly says his name makes me want to take a drink and I have the ability to turn her off. Hmm, maybe it’s alcohol?

Their finances and drop in views has to be stressful! No to mention his wife is determined to get pregnant ASAP. Whether they have the financial means or not. I would be sick to my stomach if I was married to someone so careless with spending like Rash.
I’ve smoked pot for a while. Always got the munchiesImage I tend to not eat that much otherwise so thankfully I didn’t gain weight from that. But the way they eat and mixture of pot, if he is, he would definitely gain weight fast.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Emils wrote:She seemed excited about the vitamin D thing. She’s one of those people that gets excited when something’s wrong with her that she can tell people about... Sorry to burst your bubble, Rachelle, but low vitamin D is super common.

Yes, but hers was "EXTREMELY" low. Like lower than anyone else, EVER!! I'm surprised she didn't clickbait the shit of that. MY TERRIFYING TEST RESULTS. Image She did look quite pleased to have news to tell Justin. Almost like she wanted him to be concerned, kinda like when she was getting all horny when he was pissed and ranting at the emergency room. She's sick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Emils wrote:She seemed excited about the vitamin D thing. She’s one of those people that gets excited when something’s wrong with her that she can tell people about... Sorry to burst your bubble, Rachelle, but low vitamin D is super common.

Yup! And it has nothing to do with not enough sun Image I have a vitamin D deficiency and need to take pills. She's stupid.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

lavenderlove wrote:

Yes, but hers was "EXTREMELY" low. Like lower than anyone else, EVER!! I'm surprised she didn't clickbait the shit of that. MY TERRIFYING TEST RESULTS. Image She did look quite pleased to have news to tell Justin. Almost like she wanted him to be concerned, kinda like when she was getting all horny when he was pissed and ranting at the emergency room. She's sick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Lmao, maybe 6 years ago I had routine blood work done and found out I had a vitamin D deficiency. Did I feel different? Nope. You know what I did? Started taking a supplement everyday. I just can’t get over her acting like that over a vitamin deficiency. Obviously not concerning, but it’s like she wants to have health issues. She should really be considering herself lucky.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

I’m surprised Web MD Rach hasn’t self diagnosed to have “Hypercalcaemia” yet.

Symptoms include amongst others:
Kidney stones
Vitamin D deficiency ... it all lines up!!!

Just imagine the click bait!
IVF Mama REAL SICK, (not clickbait!)
IVF delayed to sort out SERIOUS medical issue

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

This is really petty and insignificant.

But I HATE the way she says AYRELAND.

That is all.

justhere2read
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhere2read »

Here_2_talk wrote:I’m surprised Web MD Rach hasn’t self diagnosed to have “Hypercalcaemia” yet.

Image Kidney stones
Image Vitamin D deficiency ... it all lines up!!!

Shh....you’re going to give her ideas

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

justhere2read wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:I’m surprised Web MD Rach hasn’t self diagnosed to have “Hypercalcaemia” yet.

Image Kidney stones
Image Vitamin D deficiency ... it all lines up!!!

Shh....you’re going to give her ideas

That was my first thought.

I will shit my pants when she does this.

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

She has really unattractive features (hands, nose, forehead, etc.) Her feet are so ugly...and her 3rd toe is just as long as her big toe! And her pinky toe is significantly shorter and just hanging there on the side lmao

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 26bbd5.jpg[/IMG]

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

This is nothing new to say but it still blows my mind that they’re relatively small youtubers and have such an active thread on this site lol. Most threads on here were born out of “ex” fans that notice changes in who they watch and wanted somewhere to discuss them. But there was plenty of snark from the beginning for Rachelle and Justin and it’s only gotten worse as they’ve gained subscribers. Another family I watch has almost exactly the same amount of subscribers and they don’t even HAVE a thread on here, not even an inactive one!

I honestly can’t picture their YT channel success lasting through all four kids unless there’s another major speed bump in their fertility/pregnancy/births/etc that gets as much attention as Brynn did.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

opangatay wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 am This is nothing new to say but it still blows my mind that they’re relatively small youtubers and have such an active thread on this site lol. Most threads on here were born out of “ex” fans that notice changes in who they watch and wanted somewhere to discuss them. But there was plenty of snark from the beginning for Rachelle and Justin and it’s only gotten worse as they’ve gained subscribers. Image Another family I watch has almost exactly the same amount of subscribers and they don’t even HAVE a thread on here, not even an inactive one!

I honestly can’t picture their YT channel success lasting through all four kids unless there’s another major speed bump in their fertility/pregnancy/births/etc that gets as much attention as Brynn did.

I guarantee you she’s betting on a preemie, a baby with a mild disability that she can milk for clickbaits, or something that involves appointments. She’s genuinely a terrible person and I’m convinced after she had a slip about how Emma was “unfortunately” a live birth.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dd462a.jpg[/IMG]

Weren’t they supposedly closing their P.O. Box months ago? What ever happened to that, Rachelle? Image

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:
opangatay wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 am This is nothing new to say but it still blows my mind that they’re relatively small youtubers and have such an active thread on this site lol. Most threads on here were born out of “ex” fans that notice changes in who they watch and wanted somewhere to discuss them. But there was plenty of snark from the beginning for Rachelle and Justin and it’s only gotten worse as they’ve gained subscribers. Image Another family I watch has almost exactly the same amount of subscribers and they don’t even HAVE a thread on here, not even an inactive one!

I guarantee you she’s betting on a preemie, a baby with a mild disability that she can milk for clickbaits, or something that involves appointments. She’s genuinely a terrible person and I’m convinced after she had a slip about how Emma was “unfortunately” a live birth.

I said this before but my money is on her transferring 3 or 4 embryos this time because now she realizes she has to pay each time.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

icp wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dd462a.jpg[/IMG]

Weren’t they supposedly closing their P.O. Box months ago? What ever happened to that, Rachelle? Image

Here come the baby gates!!

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Ld5 wrote:
icp wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dd462a.jpg[/IMG]

Here come the baby gates!!

She doesn't even act happy or surprised and no thank you

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

What baffles me is how unkept she looks every vlog. Her hair always looks greasy, and you can see her receding hairline when she puts her hair in a ponytail. She doesnt look feminine at all. Man hands, long face, and her nose is like a bullseye. She has what is called a Mortens toe or feet. Alot of men have that 2nd longer toe, but still, anytime she shows her feet. YUK. What bugs the crap out of me is her pinky finger. Anytime she puts her hand on her chest or packages, its always sticking out like its broke.

Her channel is drying up rapidly. Its literally the same people watching every vlog. 194,000 subscibers and only 20 some thousand views? Her personal channel is worse. People saw how she was with emma and the repeated clickbait and went elsewhere. Her IVF titles are even bringing in views. Yesterdays vlog was the worst. Boring. Shes been promoting getting healthy for IVF, working out, eating better, taking vitamins and drinking shakes. Remember Care of?? Pic on kitchen counter copying keren?

90% of the shit she spews out of her yuck mouth is a lie. She cant remember what she says then contradicts herself again and again. Gum in a cart, really? Is that what your life has come to?
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

She has absolutely no shame. She needs to be way more humble, she actually thinks she’s guaranteed this next pregnancy and it’s disgusting. At this point she’s just rubbing it into peoples faces who followed her previously for her stillborn story. Hey Rachelle here are BETTER titles:

“Medications For IVF!!”
“Medications We Need For Our Transfer!!”
“Getting Out Medications!”

You’re disgraceful and needs to stop being so entitled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She has absolutely no shame. She needs to be way more humble, she actually thinks she’s guaranteed this next pregnancy and it’s disgusting. At this point she’s just rubbing it into peoples faces who followed her previously for her stillborn story. Hey Rachelle here are BETTER titles:

“Medications For IVF!!”
“Medications We Need For Our Transfer!!”
“Getting Out Medications!”

You’re disgraceful and needs to stop being so entitled.
I cannot fucking STAND when women say “our” pregnancy. Is the man pregnant too? No. Its just you. WE are not pregnant. YOU are pregnant.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”