Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by staceymj »

Catface2 wrote:They are so negligent! Buckle those kids up! My Son was in a major accident not more than 2 miles from home. I can’t stand them! If my Son wasn’t wearing his seatbelt they told us he would have been dead.
I’m a police officer and most accidents happen within 2 miles of your home. On roads you travel every day and know like the back of your hand. The fact that they have Lincoln not buckled makes my stomach churn. They should come to some of the calls we get, they might think differently if they were the first on the scene to an awful crash, if they had to scrape a body off the road, speak to the families let them know that their child had been killed in an accident, hold someone’s hand and try comfort them as they lay dying trapped in a car. They have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

staceymj wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:20 pm
Catface2 wrote:They are so negligent! Buckle those kids up! My Son was in a major accident not more than 2 miles from home. I can’t stand them! If my Son wasn’t wearing his seatbelt they told us he would have been dead.
I’m a police officer and most accidents happen within 2 miles of your home. On roads you travel every day and know like the back of your hand. The fact that they have Lincoln not buckled makes my stomach churn. They should come to some of the calls we get, they might think differently if they were the first on the scene to an awful crash, if they had to scrape a body off the road, speak to the families let them know that their child had been killed in an accident, hold someone’s hand and try comfort them as they lay dying trapped in a car. They have no idea.

Do police officers when they pull over someone for a traffic violation look to see if children are properly restrained? I've wondered since Joel was pulled over for speeding and Olivia wasn't properly restrained seeing she wasn't in a booster seat and just had a lap belt applied across her waist. The video where Joel got off with a warning going 74 in a 55 was Baby LINCOLN Reunited With His MOMMY / Hawaii Day 6 (10:07) Of course, Bonnie tells her viewers if she was driving she'd get them off without a ticket. :?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

staceybrax wrote:

Let’s be real here. It isn’t just Lincoln and we know it. If any of those kids knew it was important to buckle themselves in, they would make sure that Lincoln is too. My four year old has a fit if he isn’t buckled in and thinks we are ready to go, and his 11 year old brother always checks to make sure his seat is still secured.... just in case.

Bonnie and Joel (and Ellie and Jared are bad too) are just asking for something to happen. Law of averages says at some point one of them will be in an accident.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

YTIG60 wrote:
staceymj wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:20 pm I’m a police officer and most accidents happen within 2 miles of your home. On roads you travel every day and know like the back of your hand. The fact that they have Lincoln not buckled makes my stomach churn. They should come to some of the calls we get, they might think differently if they were the first on the scene to an awful crash, if they had to scrape a body off the road, speak to the families let them know that their child had been killed in an accident, hold someone’s hand and try comfort them as they lay dying trapped in a car. They have no idea.

Do police officers when they pull over someone for a traffic violation look to see if children are properly restrained? I've wondered since Joel was pulled over for speeding and Olivia wasn't properly restrained seeing she wasn't in a booster seat and just had a lap belt applied across her waist. The video where Joel got off with a warning going 74 in a 55 was Baby LINCOLN Reunited With His MOMMY / Hawaii Day 6 (10:07) Of course, Bonnie tells her viewers if she was driving she'd get them off without a ticket. :?
I’m in Australia so can’t speak for what American police officers do, we have different laws here I’m sure. But we always check everyone in the car is probably restrained, it’s illegal not to wear a seatbelt here so if people in the car are not wearing their seatbelts you get fined.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Two thousand percent agree! My kids yell at each other to buckle up. They yell at me when one of their buckles looks wrong. Call me sadistic but lve told my kids as we have passed accidents “Do you see! Do you see why you always buckle up. Why you don’t demand things when l am driving. Why you don’t distract me with bad behavior when l am driving! It takes 1 wrong move/1 mistake driving to ruin a lot of lives”

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Even before lots of people buckled up, my dad wouldn't start the car unless everyone was strapped in. My friends thought he was nuts.
And I brought my kids up the same way. We don't go anywhere without seatbelts buckled.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone see Grandma Griffiths Instagram story? Botox! How much longer until Ellie and Bonnie jump on board.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:55 pm Not sure where to post this, but did anyone see Grandma Griffiths Instagram story? Botox! How much longer until Ellie and Bonnie jump on board.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I honestly think they both are already doing it.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Unpopular opinion? But I don't really find Joel getting hair plugs to be a bad or selfish thing. I think it is super annoying and unstable how often they leave their children, especially after how they share their feelings of not wanting their parents to go. They spend such an unnecessary time away from home for their own enjoyment and benefit. I definitely agree that the timing was bad, since Bonnie and Joel have been gone so often. It could have waited, for sure. I don't really know much about the procedure, but like it was mentioned above, it seems a bit excessive being gone a week for it? Idk. But yeah.

Anyways, the only reason why I think it's okay that Joel gets the hair plugs is because I know how self-conscious he must be. On a personal note, I have suffered from hair loss and have a bit of a receding hairline. As many of you may assume, I'm female and I'm in my mid twenties. This is such an embarrassing thing to go through, because it is less common in females and I'm so young. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would put my hair up so tightly, causing me to develop a receding hairline. I didn't know the damage at the time until I got older and understood more about it. I'm SO self conscious. I've cried so much over it, even though it is just something with my appearance. This is why I am always so sympathetic when I see Olivia's hair up so tight. I know what can happen and will suffer from that for the rest of my life.

Anyways, hair loss and receding hairlines aren't something that can just be fixed on its own. It's something that happens overtime on its own, or it can also be due to pulling of hair (like what happened to me) or wearing caps all the time and such. We see Bonnie poke fun at his hair at times. She means it all in good fun, I'm sure, but it still hurts. I think it's okay for him to get it if it's going to make him feel better about himself. It's not like he got lipo to lose weight without giving exercise a try, yanno? Anyways, sorry for the rant and personal story. It's just a topic I can relate to SO much. I never talk about it with anyone I know because I'm embarrassed to draw attention to my own hair. It's hard for people to admit that something bothers them so much, but when Joel was getting his hair clipped back, you can tell he felt super vulnerable.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Unpopular opinion? But I don't really find Joel getting hair plugs to be a bad or selfish thing. I think it is super annoying and unstable how often they leave their children, especially after how they share their feelings of not wanting their parents to go. They spend such an unnecessary time away from home for their own enjoyment and benefit. I definitely agree that the timing was bad, since Bonnie and Joel have been gone so often. It could have waited, for sure. I don't really know much about the procedure, but like it was mentioned above, it seems a bit excessive being gone a week for it? Idk. But yeah.

Anyways, the only reason why I think it's okay that Joel gets the hair plugs is because I know how self-conscious he must be. On a personal note, I have suffered from hair loss and have a bit of a receding hairline. As many of you may assume, I'm female and I'm in my mid twenties. This is such an embarrassing thing to go through, because it is less common in females and I'm so young. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would put my hair up so tightly, causing me to develop a receding hairline. I didn't know the damage at the time until I got older and understood more about it. I'm SO self conscious. I've cried so much over it, even though it is just something with my appearance. This is why I am always so sympathetic when I see Olivia's hair up so tight. I know what can happen and will suffer from that for the rest of my life.

Anyways, hair loss and receding hairlines aren't something that can just be fixed on its own. It's something that happens overtime on its own, or it can also be due to pulling of hair (like what happened to me) or wearing caps all the time and such. We see Bonnie poke fun at his hair at times. She means it all in good fun, I'm sure, but it still hurts. I think it's okay for him to get it if it's going to make him feel better about himself. It's not like he got lipo to lose weight without giving exercise a try, yanno? Anyways, sorry for the rant and personal story. It's just a topic I can relate to SO much. I never talk about it with anyone I know because I'm embarrassed to draw attention to my own hair. It's hard for people to admit that something bothers them so much, but when Joel was getting his hair clipped back, you can tell he felt super vulnerable.
I’m sorry for your struggle. I can’t even imagine how stressful that would be.

I really don’t think hair plugs are going to make Joel any happier though. I still say old Joel wouldn’t have cared as much. His value was always more in his work ethic than his appearance.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HS, thank you. I definitely see what you are saying. I feel like they are always onto the "next thing". They think fixing one thing will make them happy, but it doesn't. Just because they are very used to getting what they want nowadays. I hope I am wrong because Joel is getting a great opportunity that would help with many peoples' self confidence if they had the same opportunity as him.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Olivia and Julie are so adorable! I hope they stay friends even if Julie does get away.

You know what's funny? Bunnie's hair is worse than Joel's. Glad he gets to be selfish for once. Then again they're there for a week so I wonder if Bonnie is getting it too. I'm guessing Olivia and her fought about Bri.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Okay54321 wrote:Olivia and Julie are so adorable! I hope they stay friends even if Julie does get away.

You know what's funny? Bunnie's hair is worse than Joel's. Glad he gets to be selfish for once. Then again they're there for a week so I wonder if Bonnie is getting it too. I'm guessing Olivia and her fought about Bri.

I disagree with the “for once” part. Two new trucks later, and a property he uses to play around with Jared and avoid time with his kids... Joel is just as selfish as Bonnie is.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Okay54321 wrote:Olivia and Julie are so adorable! I hope they stay friends even if Julie does get away.

I disagree with the “for once” part. Two new trucks later, and a property he uses to play around with Jared and avoid time with his kids... Joel is just as selfish as Bonnie is.

Not to mention all the toys/vehicles they have on the land that you see in the background of photos. Those are not cheap.

I think the hair plugs are ridiculous and shows how much he’s changed and just as into his looks as Bonnie is hers. Between this and the website model thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I do think Joel getting hair plugs is a coverup for Bonnie getting them. Body positivity includes hair loss right?

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Let's hope Joel's hair transplant procedure ensures Bonnie can no longer spike his hair.
They condensed the sponsored - expensive Disney Creator Days week long trip into three videos and the transplant experience looks like it is going to be at least three vlogs. Viewers like seeing a family trip at Disney World and on a Disney Cruise, but I doubt they are interested in a procedure they will never need to have done.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Yep this is a sponsored deal!! This is exactly how it went down with Jared's eye surgery! Sponsored or not, eight hours of being in one position-no thanks!

With all the kids that watch their vlogs, I wonder what the view count for this will be! Kind of doubt they will find it worth watching!
cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

staceymj wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:20 pm

I stopped watching them a while ago and a large part of it is because they became so flippant with buckling their kids in. On one of their videos last year (Olivia's recital) all the girls are driving to lunch and maybe one person is buckled? Including Julie who had her newborn and Ellie who was eight months pregnant - completely unacceptable. I had posted a comment on it, but they, of course, deleted it. That's was one of the final nails in the coffin for me and I stopped watching them as frequently (pun absolutely intended). Using a seatbelt really isn't a matter of opinion. It's not me or anyone else being a stickler or a "hater." It's the damn law and it's done to keep you alive in the event of a crash. Even going as slow as twenty miles an hour can cause major damage, especially to someone as small as Lincoln. Plus, in the event of a crash, he would be so unsteady in that car seat that he would absolutely fling forward and at best slam into the back of Bonnie/Joel's head and AT WORST FLY THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD.

My dad was an EMT and fire fighter and the things he saw still bothers him. He was very blunt about it, too. He used to tell my siblings and I exactly what it looked like to come upon someone partially ejected from a car, the sound of someone choking to death on their own blood, the smell, etc. He said the worst day of his life was having to tell a mother that her sixteen year old son had been ejected from his vehicle and died on the scene. There is NOTHING to be gained by not buckling your children up. These are the most precious things in your life (or are supposed to be, but who knows with these two idiots) and to treat their safety and well-being as an afterthought is disgusting.

And as for Joel getting hair plugs - Eh. Are you even "Youtube famous" if you don't blow cash like it's going out of style?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I haven't really watched them this week, but does anyone remember that reality show "Jon and Kate Plus 8"??? The wife got a "mommy makeover" with tummy tuck and lipo and then the husband got hair transplants!!!!! WOW! This is like deja vu....

Actually, Bonnie does remind me of that awful Kate person. She seemed normal at first and then became a total momster BITCH. Yep, definitely like Bonnie! Joel and Jon seem similar too—passive and helpful at first, then buys into the fame and fortune. Jon even quit his job too!!!

I wonder if they'll also have a massive divorce scandal?!

As for the seatbelt thing, I think it's pretty common in Idaho and Utah to NOT buckle up. I lived in Idaho for a year and noticed people don't seem to care, but that's why there are so many fatal accidents in those states.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:18 am I haven't really watched them this week, but does anyone remember that reality show "Jon and Kate Plus 8"??? The wife got a "mommy makeover" with tummy tuck and lipo and then the husband got hair transplants!!!!! WOW! This is like deja vu....

Actually, Bonnie does remind me of that awful Kate person. She seemed normal at first and then became a total momster BITCH. Yep, definitely like Bonnie! Joel and Jon seem similar too—passive and helpful at first, then buys into the fame and fortune. Jon even quit his job too!!!

I wonder if they'll also have a massive divorce scandal?!

As for the seatbelt thing, I think it's pretty common in Idaho and Utah to NOT buckle up. I lived in Idaho for a year and noticed people don't seem to care, but that's why there are so many fatal accidents in those states.
This program was investigated concerning labor laws and the state argued the children's participation added up to work. You could argue YT children are doing much the same on daily vlogs as Kate and Jon's children did on a weekly television program.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”