Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Dudereally1203 wrote:
Kellyb5 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 pm
HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She has absolutely no shame. She needs to be way more humble, she actually thinks she’s guaranteed this next pregnancy and it’s disgusting. At this point she’s just rubbing it into peoples faces who followed her previously for her stillborn story. Hey Rachelle here are BETTER titles:

“Medications For IVF!!”
“Medications We Need For Our Transfer!!”
“Getting Out Medications!”

You’re disgraceful and needs to stop being so entitled.
I cannot fucking STAND when women say “our” pregnancy. Is the man pregnant too? No. Its just you. WE are not pregnant. YOU are pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found this online i agree
After much thought, I decided that if I were to say that this experience is solely my own, I would be robbing my husband of the title of becoming a father before our son was even born. The moment we became pregnant, we both became parents. Yes, only my body physically changed during pregnancy, but, I did not create this wonderful gift on my own. Our children were created by two people and should be celebrated by both parents.

When we took our vows, we became one. Everything that is mine is his and everything that is his is mine. In order to practice our vows in daily life, we choose to celebrate every moment together, including one of our baby showers! We had a co-ed baby shower for our first child and it was such a wonderful experience. I found that it took the pressure off of me since I wasn’t the only guest of honor. By including him in every detail, I believe that he too was able to grow throughout each pregnancy.
Both parents are expecting, but only one is pregnant.

Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Welp she blocked me on instagram It was only a matter of time

Last edited by Kellyb5 on Fri May 10, 2019 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

I have a really stupid question if Justin is the one with the problem why does she have to take birth control pills to help her cycle

justhere2read
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhere2read »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 402843.jpg[/IMG]

For someone who posts this, is so “emotional” about motherhood, is so “thankful”, she sure doesn’t fucking act like it.

Rachelle, rainbow BABY is still a BABY. Stop rushing your precious miracle IVF BABY to become a big sister and enjoy her. Enjoy her while she’s a BABY. I understand your need for a big family and all the babies, but you have a BABY. Here. With you. E N J O Y H E R.

Emils
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emils »

hannahbanana98 wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:
hannahbanana98 wrote: Wait a second. They were thinking of Tesla as a girl’s name? Wtf.

No. She's a "teacher" and asked her class what they thought she'd end up having: boy or girl and those are the students names
Ohhh. My bad.

Either way, somebody named their kid Tesla LOL.

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

She is just so STUPID. Just so "classy." What? And plain white sleepers "for the plane and Ireland" like the ones she already has won't work? I don't know about anyone else but I don't go around checking the tags on babies' clothing to see how much their parents spent. You know that's the only reason - she has this situation in her head of people being like "oh, they are filming themselves! They must be xyz!!" OR she is delusional enough to believe everyone will just know who they are.

Which also makes me laugh because they vlog every outing and it's a pretty rare occurrence for them to run into a subscriber in their own hometown.

Watching yesterday's vlog now so I'm sure I'll have more soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

They will get so many boy comments with all these white sleepers 🤣🤣

FeelingEpic816
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FeelingEpic816 »

I don’t understand why she said the white hat is to ‘protect her from the sun’ when she said she bought it for the Ireland trip.
It rains here all the time. There’s a good chance they won’t see much sun on their trip and even if they get lucky and they do, it’ll likely rain some days too.
Not to mention the little tops she got are so thin for Emma and knowing Rachelle she’ll not think to pair them with something warm. She’s used to Southern Cali heat which has is way warmer than any sunny day in Ireland. Top temperatures in the timeframe when she’s planning to visit is usually like 15-18 Celsius at most, meaning that kid will likely be cold as she’s not used to it.

Rachelle likes people to think she’s so cultured because they’re going to Ireeeeland but she’s clearly done zero research. No ones going to care what her baby is wearing or even know who they are, they aren’t that damn famous. Dress the baby in damn appropriate clothes Trashelle
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

justhere2read wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 402843.jpg[/IMG]

For someone who posts this, is so “emotional” about motherhood, is so “thankful”, she sure doesn’t fucking act like it.

Rachelle, rainbow BABY is still a BABY. Stop rushing your precious miracle IVF BABY to become a big sister and enjoy her. Enjoy her while she’s a BABY. I understand your need for a big family and all the babies, but you have a BABY. Here. With you. E N J O Y H E R.

Ew I hope none of their next transfers work until they both have actual jobs and they blow through their money and all their embryos. Would serve them right for being lazy.

"WE ARE TOLD WE'RE INFERTILE"

We were told we're infertile.

We were just told we're infertile.

We were told that we suffer from male fact infertility.

They told us we're infertile

We were diagnosed with infertility issues.

Hell, even "we're told we have issues with infertility"

Instead she wrote WE ARE TOLD WE'RE INFERTILE.

Im not the grammar police and I'm not even sure if she's breaking any grammar rules but that sounds so awkward. Where did she go to school?

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

FeelingEpic816 wrote:I don’t understand why she said the white hat is to ‘protect her from the sun’ when she said she bought it for the Ireland trip.
It rains here all the time. There’s a good chance they won’t see much sun on their trip and even if they get lucky and they do, it’ll likely rain some days too.
Not to mention the little tops she got are so thin for Emma and knowing Rachelle she’ll not think to pair them with something warm. She’s used to Southern Cali heat which has is way warmer than any sunny day in Ireland. Top temperatures in the timeframe when she’s planning to visit is usually like 15-18 Celsius at most, meaning that kid will likely be cold as she’s not used to it.

Rachelle likes people to think she’s so cultured because they’re going to Ireeeeland but she’s clearly done zero research. No ones going to care what her baby is wearing or even know who they are, they aren’t that damn famous. Dress the baby in damn appropriate clothes Trashelle
She's so uneducated and lazy. Imagine if she took the time to read about Irelands history, books about Ireland, started watching historical documentaries, researched her ancestry and tried to make connections to the Irish lineage she claims. She'd probably appreciate the trip soo much more.

This is what happens when two lazy dummies decide to travel. I don't think she has the capacity to comprehend any of the cool things she'll see in Ireland.

Could just be me being jealous that she's going though Image

Oh my gosh If someone funded a trip for me I'd spend all day every day learning about the locations I'm visiting and making sure I'm able to fully appreciate the significance. Without any context it's just a bunch of castles. They do nothing all day!

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Anyone see this pattern?

White new bedding
White sweatshirt for justin
White "classy" onesies
White bonnet

Any mother knows you dont put a baby in white. And she just said the other day emma hates things on her head and keeps ripping of her headbands, so why buy a fricking bonnet she wont wear?

And what exactly is wrong with the hundreds of clothes that have NEVER been worn that were sent or gifted to her? When mine were little i bought 2nd hand clothes from a place called Once upon a child. Brand new or worn baby to toddler items. It was a gold mine!!

They grow so fast and soil things it was a huge savings. The second emma gets avocado or ketchup, or barfs, theyll be ruined.

Rachelle no one cares that you want emma to be stylish with expensive clothes. You look and spend ridiculous amounts, while you walk around looking like white trash. Nobody cares what she looks like in target or dollar tree and no one in ireland will be shocked and excited that your there. ( again not the only tourist who goes to ireland).
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Holy hell.... she makes Justin talk about his faulty sperm AGAIN! And has him doing a head and shoulders ad while she was being inconsiderate and rude.

Put some clothes on that child!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Someone who has not been blocked needs to comment on her latest vlog...

Maybe remind her that she cannot conceive with blocked tubes and cysts. What a bitch.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

When the hell was this filmed? Emma is back in her infant car seat and Rachelle mentions getting a new camera that she just showed the other day.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 69aeab.jpg[/IMG]

Modelling the product with those ugly AS hands... Image

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 09810c.jpg[/IMG]

WHY?!

People should only post shirtless photos if they have decent bodies. Especially if they’re trying to do an ad. Gross.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

icp wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 69aeab.jpg[/IMG]

Modelling the product with those ugly AS hands... Image

His stomach roll though... lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Shiratedesco wrote:Someone who has not been blocked needs to comment on her latest vlog...

Maybe remind her that she cannot conceive with blocked tubes and cysts. What a bitch.
I saw a comment like that on there lol

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Ok, which one of y’all wrote this? Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 1d03eb.jpg[/IMG]

Why does she always seem to forget that she has a perfectly healthy baby at home??? It’s like she ALWAYS has to mention what she doesn’t have! No, Rash, you would NOT have 2 babies at home right now and yes, people are sick of hearing you use your stillbirth for sympathy. You ARE a mom! Emma made you A MOM last year.

It’s like she’s rubbing it in people’s faces....again!
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

rottiemama wrote:Ok, which one of y’all wrote this? Image

Why does she always seem to forget that she has a perfectly healthy baby at home??? It’s like she ALWAYS has to mention what she doesn’t have! No, Rash, you would NOT have 2 babies at home right now and yes, people are sick of hearing you use your stillbirth for sympathy. You ARE a mom! Emma made you A MOM last year.

It’s like she’s rubbing it in people’s faces....again!
That comment is spot on Image Sorry Rashy but its true

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”