DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by onbreak »

He could spit it out. Like the actors in coffee commercials.

He's still a douchebag no matter what size.

He did lift weights to get those Aladdin arm muscles

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Maybe he had it and has been successful but doesn’t follow the plan at all. I’m not sure how that would work, but maybe lol. But I actually had it and am part of a community (in person and online) with others who did. I know what it looks like when someone is successful and doesn’t regularly bend the rules. Bryan is successful at whatever he’s done. Maybe he fasts, maybe he takes a diet pill. Who knows.

I should have been more clear that drinking carbonated beverages stretches our small stomach making it easier to gain. It’s not just about being uncomfortable.

Bryan is also losing the Chubbies male model search pretty badly to other guys who don’t have 400k twitter and Instagram followers.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Another big reason why he likely didn’t have wls is because he drinks bubly. People with wls don’t or very rarely drink carbonated beverages. The carbonation upsets our stomach.
Some people can’t tolerate them, but others can. I’ve heard it’s on the “no” list, but then again I also know at least two people that still drink carbonated beverages without shame. People can be fairly ignorant.

Also the fact that Bryan drinks doesn’t mean he didn’t have WLS. You aren’t supposed to drink, but I know far too many people that actually developed a drinking problem after the surgery. What you’re supposed to do, and what people actually do are often two different things. This would also explain why Bryan doesn’t drive....

I mean, we can assume Bryan would listen to Dr Missy over his actual doctor.

We have no idea how he lost the weight, but the fact that he didn’t use his hard work to promote himself endlessly (ala Shay Carl) tells me that there were some unhealthy practices going on that he didn’t want the side-eye for.

On another note, their channel is losing steam. Their Social Blade earnings range is down 50% from what it was this time last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah if he switched to a healthy diet and was going to the gym every day, no doubt he’d be bragging about what a fitness/health god he is. However he lost the weight isn’t something he wants people to know about which says A LOT.

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Anyone see Mithy showing off her 5 foot long Target receipt? Target receipts are not like CVS receipts. How much shit did she buy!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Emily48098 wrote:Anyone see Mithy showing off her 5 foot long Target receipt? Target receipts are not like CVS receipts. How much shit did she buy!

Yeah waving it around like its cool, not like its indicative of a major shopping addiction/spending problem. These people are the very embodiment of gluttony. They've gotten to a point where they probably don't even know why they keep buying shit but can't stop

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thissiteishilar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thissiteishilar »

My husband has lost 70+ pounds in the last two ish months being on phentermine which is essentially speed.

His doctor gave it to him bc he had been so unsuccessful losing weight.

I don’t know wtf Bryan did but he looks tons better and he’s never going to be honest about it.

Also Missy has stupid hair!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She should wear wigs. So much easier on your natural hair that you're destroying.

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

cats-or-die wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Another big reason why he likely didn’t have wls is because he drinks bubly. People with wls don’t or very rarely drink carbonated beverages. The carbonation upsets our stomach.
Some people can’t tolerate them, but others can. I’ve heard it’s on the “no” list, but then again I also know at least two people that still drink carbonated beverages without shame. People can be fairly ignorant.

Also the fact that Bryan drinks doesn’t mean he didn’t have WLS. You aren’t supposed to drink, but I know far too many people that actually developed a drinking problem after the surgery. What you’re supposed to do, and what people actually do are often two different things. This would also explain why Bryan doesn’t drive....

We have no idea how he lost the weight, but the fact that he didn’t use his hard work to promote himself endlessly (ala Shay Carl) tells me that there were some unhealthy practices going on that he didn’t want the side-eye for.

On another note, their channel is losing steam. Their Social Blade earnings range is down 50% from what it was this time last year.

Yeah if he switched to a healthy diet and was going to the gym every day, no doubt he’d be bragging about what a fitness/health god he is. However he lost the weight isn’t something he wants people to know about which says A LOT.

May just be me but if he actually went to the gym and ate right I’d have MAD respect for him. Plus, THATS the way to engage with an adult audience. A lot of adults have weight issues. A lot of adults DONT own a million dollar studio. You see? They are trying to figure out how to be relatable to an adult audience while also keeping up their views. Because the views are lower they’ve done other things for extra cash like starting the podcast and Missy’s channel again. I don’t care that they have more money than the average person. Theres still ways to be relatable. Also, they lost some respect from a lot of people when they had the audacity to get pissed that people where asking if missy was pregnant while in Hawaii. They also clickbait pregnancy. Then she looks pregnant and all of a sudden the viewers are at fault Image Throwing sarcastic remarks to viewers who are genuinely asking a question is just asking for people to loose interest

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

cats-or-die wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

May just be me but if he actually went to the gym and ate right I’d have a ton of respect for him. Plus, THATS the way to engage with an adult audience. A lot of adults have weight issues. A lot of adults DONT own a million dollar studio. You see? They are trying to figure out how to be relatable to an adult audience while also keeping up their views. Because the views are lower they’ve done other things for extra cash like starting the podcast and Missy’s channel again. I don’t care that they have more money than the average person. Theres still ways to be relatable. Also, they lost some respect from a lot of people when they had the audacity to get pissed that people where asking if missy was pregnant while in Hawaii. They also clickbait pregnancy. Then she looks pregnant and all of a sudden the viewers are at fault Image Throwing sarcastic remarks to viewers who are genuinely asking a question is just asking for people to loose interest

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

thissiteishilar wrote:My husband has lost 70+ pounds in the last two ish months being on phentermine which is essentially speed.

His doctor gave it to him bc he had been so unsuccessful losing weight.

I don’t know wtf Bryan did but he looks tons better and he’s never going to be honest about it.

Also Missy has stupid hair!
Idk if we have that drug here in Canada yet. I’ve done lots of research on anti binge medications because I have severe adhd and a binge eating disorder. I see it’s part Topamax though and I’ve been on that for binge eating before and it ended very badly with me in the psych hospital for a night. I currently take Contrave. It’s Naltrexone and Wellbutrin. (I just take it like that because it’s cheaper) I’ve also found L-Glutamine to really suppress hunger. I just can’t handle when I feel like a monster out of control inhaling all junk food like Kirby. I also have GERD and gastropareisis so I usually feel super sick and nauseous if I have no food in my stomach. The meds and vitamins have helped. I haven’t been able to change my diet and exercise though because I unexpectedly started a temporary full time job, plus now started online university again. (I have fibromyalgia too) so I’m just too exhausted. So I’m surprised if Bryan took one of these meds, he had such success without changing his diet. Though he seems to be limiting his food intake. I wish I could drop the pounds as much as he has! I don’t even care about my clothes or looks. I’d just love to be able to paint my toes again without losing my breath, or be able to keep up with the kids I work with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy posted an instastory of them eating (probably Uber Eats or Postmates). And she's eating sushi while he's eating McDonald's. Yeah, he lost weight by cutting calories.
And I thought she was a "super taster" and textures affected her? But she's eating sushi? Wonder which friend is a sushi fiend. Because we know she didn't just wake up one day and decide to try something new.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

That’s why I think he’s been fasting or something. WLS only works if the person restricts calories. It’s not magic. It’s a tool to help you feel full faster enough to restrict calories. It doesn’t work just by having the surgery and eating crap foods.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Question... do we think that anyone else is going to be using “the studio”? Or is it just an ego, vanity project for Bryan ? Seems like it’s a place for him to go and his employees hang around.

I’m really thinking it’s got to be close to the $million mark on the cost of the thing. He’s got the place full of “toys”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If you need a laugh, look at Bryan’s instastories. He is making love to the camera during a photoshoot.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Uhh speaking of Bryan’s instastories why the hell are they holding that snake so close to Ollie’s face??? And Missy’s dad is holding its head WAY too far back, it could easily whip around and bite him too. I know it just looks like a garden snake but a bite would still hurt!!!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Cgl33 wrote:If you need a laugh, look at Bryan’s instastories. He is making love to the camera during a photoshoot.
Oh God, that was so awkward lol bleh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Ollie is too small to be in that car seat. What idiots.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I don't know what Bryan has done to lose weight but I think most would agree he's done/doing something that he doesn't want to talk about because it isn't without a few risks and he doesn't want to push back. I saw what they were eating on Insta and there is no way he could eat like that on the regular and lose what he has.
I have heard there is a type of balloon they can put in you stomach to help with fullness but I'm not sure if that was experimental or actually a thing.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ollie is small. Even at 10 he'll need a seat.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Anyone else catch this? Look at how trashed their kitchen cabinets are! Yikes! What’s the point of having nice things if you’re not going to take care of it? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 363408.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Daily Bumps”