Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by queenc13 »

The selfie she just posted on her insta stories is... interesting.
She used to post the nicest photos when she would smile. She can look really nice! The comparison makeup/no makeup photo for bollie I thought was well done and she looked nice. Then she takes pictures like the one on her instastory...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Oh, this is 100% definitely a PR/free/sponsored hair job!!! Who the eff flies 3000 miles for a week-long hair transplant that can be done about an hour drive from their house???? Not to mention, they are plastering the place all over the videos and social media.

Honestly, Bonbon fucked up her own hair with all the extensions. Her hair does look like CRAP, but it's her own fault.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:09 am According to IG they went to the same doctor a friend went to. It’s possible it isn’t sponsored. We have You Tubers here in Canada that would make more sense for them to work with.

I can’t imagine they are going to get more positive than negative attention with these vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the practice wants to expand more into the United States. The friend may have recommended the doctor, and Bonnie negotiated with them on the sponsored deal. It was just too precise on all the details to not be a sponsored deal!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So if Cody's birthday was April 27 and they flew to Canada on April 29, then they've been back in Utah almost a week. These delayed videos are annoying and confusing.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:44 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:09 am According to IG they went to the same doctor a friend went to. It’s possible it isn’t sponsored. We have You Tubers here in Canada that would make more sense for them to work with.

I can’t imagine they are going to get more positive than negative attention with these vlogs.

Maybe the practice wants to expand more into the United States. The friend may have recommended the doctor, and Bonnie negotiated with them on the sponsored deal. It was just too precise on all the details to not be a sponsored deal!
The doctor has offices in Beverly Hills and NYC. Why did they have to come all the way to Toronto, or have this done at all? Knowing that they were down the street from me is unsettling, lol.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Kate wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm
queenc13 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:56 pm The selfie she just posted on her insta stories is... interesting.
She used to post the nicest photos when she would smile. She can look really nice! The comparison makeup/no makeup photo for bollie I thought was well done and she looked nice. Then she takes pictures like the one on her instastory...
Her makeup looked super cakey and dry... It didn't encourage me to check out the cosmetic companies she tagged.
It’s not even the makeup for me. It’s that facial expression... scary!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

queenc13 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:46 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm
queenc13 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:56 pm The selfie she just posted on her insta stories is... interesting.
Her makeup looked super cakey and dry... It didn't encourage me to check out the cosmetic companies she tagged.
It’s not even the makeup for me. It’s that facial expression... scary!
Do you think she did this in jest since she generally looks good in photos?
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

It’s quite unfortunate and insensitive to hear Joel and Bonnie use the terminology ‘short round and bald’ especially since both Joel’s parents are short and round don’t know about the bald!
They are hard working people who raised a wonderful family and did just fine! I am sure some of their viewers may be short round etc. I find it more body shaming than body positivity! I find them more and more disturbing each vlog!
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

Sickandtired wrote:
jaynshann wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:18 am
alym0326 wrote:

That just makes my stomach churn! It only takes being hit (even if going slowly) for him to get seriously injured or killed! SHAME on Bonnie and Joel! They should know better! They are how old?! People should message them videos of what happens to kids who aren't buckled up or restrained in their car seats properly during a crash! Oh wait who am I kidding, we would all be labeled as haters, and scolded with "we weren't going far" bullshit!
Wholeheartedly agree. All the snarking aside, on a very real level- the very worst mistake Bonnie and Joel make as parents is their lax attitude about seatbelts. Something of life or death consequence, and they don't seem to realize or even notice...

There is absolutely no excuse to not strap your children in every single time they are inside your vehicle. My kids wouldn't dream of not wearing theirs. It's such a habit that they'd feel weird not doing it. It is ingrained in them and all it takes is consistency.

I think they use the ignorant excuse of "we didn't wear seatbelts and we survived!" I hear that often. Why don't they realize that they survived only because by dumb luck they were never in a serious crash? The stupidity of these folks kills me!

I'm a kid of the 80's and I never, not even once- wore a seat belt in my mom's car. She never made me and she didn't either. But that's no excuse for me not to know and do better! I'm convinced this family doesn't read or watch news or just do anything to educate themselves on the most basic of concepts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

danalocs wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:
jaynshann wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:18 am That just makes my stomach churn! It only takes being hit (even if going slowly) for him to get seriously injured or killed! SHAME on Bonnie and Joel! They should know better! They are how old?! People should message them videos of what happens to kids who aren't buckled up or restrained in their car seats properly during a crash! Oh wait who am I kidding, we would all be labeled as haters, and scolded with "we weren't going far" bullshit!
Wholeheartedly agree. All the snarking aside, on a very real level- the very worst mistake Bonnie and Joel make as parents is their lax attitude about seatbelts. Something of life or death consequence, and they don't seem to realize or even notice...

There is absolutely no excuse to not strap your children in every single time they are inside your vehicle. My kids wouldn't dream of not wearing theirs. It's such a habit that they'd feel weird not doing it. It is ingrained in them and all it takes is consistency.

I think they use the ignorant excuse of "we didn't wear seatbelts and we survived!" I hear that often. Why don't they realize that they survived only because by dumb luck they were never in a serious crash? The stupidity of these folks kills me!

I'm a kid of the 80's and I never, not even once- wore a seat belt in my mom's car. She never made me and she didn't either. But that's no excuse for me not to know and do better! I'm convinced this family doesn't read or watch news or just do anything to educate themselves on the most basic of concepts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
They don’t care if they are safe. Just good. That’s what Grandma Griff said To her grandkids at Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

[/quote]
[/quote]
That is up for debate.............. :? :? :?
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:40 am
[/quote]
That is up for debate.............. :? :? :?
[/quote]

Yeah. She’s been pulling these looks far too often. God only knows why she thinks that lip thing she does (can’t even think of a description it’s so unnatural) is cute. The wide eyes mixed in with it, not her best combo.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Byebyelemons wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:43 pm It’s quite unfortunate and insensitive to hear Joel and Bonnie use the terminology ‘short round and bald’ especially since both Joel’s parents are short and round don’t know about the bald!
They are hard working people who raised a wonderful family and did just fine! I am sure some of their viewers may be short round etc. I find it more body shaming than body positivity! I find them more and more disturbing each vlog!
Eh, I half way agree. Joel is admitting he’s already short and balding, and stating that he also doesn’t want to be overweight. Taking care of yourself is body positivity. He never said that that’s the worst thing someone can be or if you are you’re not beautiful, just that that isn’t what he wants for his own body.
I don’t want to be morbidly obese. If someone else does, then that’s their own prerogative and more power to ya, but me stating that I personally don’t want to be obese shouldn’t shame those that are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And he gets up and goes to work out to keep from getting "fat". He hasn't had lipo and cried over his special fibrous fat....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:And he gets up and goes to work out to keep from getting "fat". He hasn't had lipo and cried over his special fibrous fat....

So fat isn’t ok to take time away from your kids to take care of, but hair plugs are?

If the argument is there that hair plugs will somehow make Joel happier, then the argument is there for Bonnie as well. I think both are being self-centred, materialistic and neglecting the kids.

I can’t believe the pass Joel always gets when he shows he’s changed just as much as Bonnie.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:42 am
lmmomSD wrote:And he gets up and goes to work out to keep from getting "fat". He hasn't had lipo and cried over his special fibrous fat....

So fat isn’t ok to take time away from your kids to take care of, but hair plugs are?

If the argument is there that hair plugs will somehow make Joel happier, then the argument is there for Bonnie as well. I think both are being self-centred, materialistic and neglecting the kids.

I can’t believe the pass Joel always gets when he shows he’s changed just as much as Bonnie.

Immom didn’t mention anything about hair plugs or taking time away. Joel can’t miraculously grow hair, but he can prevent himself from gaining weight. So could Bonnie, but she chose not to, then chose not to lose it and got lipo. That’s all the OP was saying.

I think everyone agrees the time away from children is unfair and ridiculous. Had they not traveled so much this year, the week to do his procedure would not be a big deal, same with bonnie’s.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

queenc13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:20 am
Byebyelemons wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:43 pm It’s quite unfortunate and insensitive to hear Joel and Bonnie use the terminology ‘short round and bald’ especially since both Joel’s parents are short and round don’t know about the bald!
Eh, I half way agree. Joel is admitting he’s already short and balding, and stating that he also doesn’t want to be overweight. Taking care of yourself is body positivity. He never said that that’s the worst thing someone can be or if you are you’re not beautiful, just that that isn’t what he wants for his own body.
I don’t want to be morbidly obese. If someone else does, then that’s their own prerogative and more power to ya, but me stating that I personally don’t want to be obese shouldn’t shame those that are.
Even with a hair transplant, Joel will be a middle age man who has added some hair and it'll not improve his appearance since many, including myself, don't have an issue with men with less hair or bald. Joel also frequently praises Bonnie's appearance who chose a plastic surgery route to lose weight instead of encouraging her to seek help through many means to change her eating habits and incorporate exercise into her life.
I've see beyond Joel's parents’ looks that are older, worked hard, salt of the earth type people who I find charming.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote:
queenc13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:20 am Eh, I half way agree. Joel is admitting he’s already short and balding, and stating that he also doesn’t want to be overweight. Taking care of yourself is body positivity. He never said that that’s the worst thing someone can be or if you are you’re not beautiful, just that that isn’t what he wants for his own body.
Even with a hair transplant, Joel will be a middle age man who has added some hair and it'll not improve his appearance since many, including myself, don't have an issue with men with less hair or bald. Joel also frequently praises Bonnie's appearance who chose a plastic surgery route to lose weight instead of encouraging her to seek help through many means to change her eating habits and incorporate exercise into her life.
I've see beyond Joel's parents’ looks that are older, worked hard, salt of the earth type people who I find charming.
I agree, I love Joel’s parents. They may not be as “picture perfect” and enviable on the outside as Jennifer and Chad, but they are way better people on the inside and it shows in their simple life and actions. Theybyaught Joel to be a good man, help others, and appreciate simple things. Bonnie, Jared and the Griffith’s (and YT) influence as a whole have made him insecure, showy, and materialistic.

I always thought Joel appreciated his parents, but he rarely seems to even see them these daus.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queenc13 wrote:
Immom didn’t mention anything about hair plugs or taking time away. Joel can’t miraculously grow hair, but he can prevent himself from gaining weight. So could Bonnie, but she chose not to, then chose not to lose it and got lipo. That’s all the OP was saying.

I think everyone agrees the time away from children is unfair and ridiculous. Had they not traveled so much this year, the week to do his procedure would not be a big deal, same with bonnie’s.
My comment wasn’t just in response to Lmmom, though she has said her position on the lipo enough times for me to know she side eyed it and didn’t see it as self-care.

When Bonnie did hire the trainer, people commented on the time it took away from her kids... Joel runs every morning (and plays all day) and it’s self care. The kids have zero car seat safety and everyone hates on Bonnie and ignores Joel’s involvement.

There just seems to be a double standard when it comes to Joel because he’s the dad and there are less expectations traditionally when it comes to the kids and sacrificing.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queenc13 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:42 am

Yep. That's all I meant. I'm not giving him a pass. He has always worked out, hasn't he? I'm just giving him credit for actually working out rather than crying over his special fat and having it sucked out. I would give _ anyone_ credit for that, considering I'm too lazy to work out regularly. I am torn about the plugs. On the one hand, I think "so what?" And on the other, I agree that he is taking time away from his kids for vanity, when they are supposed to be all about eternity as "good Mormons". And I really don't know if it's going to make him happy. They, and Ellie and Jared are always looking for the "next thing" and none of it really makes them happy because they are miserable people, and it's all superficial things that they are "fixing".
He has definitely changed.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”