Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

strikeaposie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:17 pm I'm sure this has been said before but a video of hers popped up and I'm tired just after watching her cook for that long. It's insane. She needs a better kitchen. And why aren't her older kids helping her? Or does that just happen off screen?
Ive seen older kids making french toast sitting on a chair

So is she pregnant or no?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

I randomly came across her today while surfing YT....now watching out of morbid curiosity. People like this are nothing but entertainment and laughs for me. Nasty house, nasty 'food', lardass parents, dirty kids. Yuck. I just get pissed off because normal people like me work our butts off and don't get shit handed to us and then trailer trash like this pumps out litters of children and gets freebies for everything. So far most of her videos I have watched are sponsored. Must be nice to be so ghetto but still live the good life.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

WTF??? she made a crockpot meal out of ribeye! that white chicken chili and the beef stew were NASTY. but she lost me at eating in the bathroom. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (nevermind the dandruff all over her sweater and likely in her cottage cheese). yuck, just yuck.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

ugh, she used her dirty cleaning rag to wipe out her pots. flies all over the kitchen. why not wash the damn dishes then use an empty sink to prep instead washing meat and veggies over dirty dishes? this woman is just down right nasty, but i can't stop watching her...it's so addictive to see how white trash lives.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

sabrinaytmd wrote:WTF??? she made a crockpot meal out of ribeye! that white chicken chili and the beef stew were NASTY. but she lost me at eating in the bathroom. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (nevermind the dandruff all over her sweater and likely in her cottage cheese). yuck, just yuck.

Which one was she eating in the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

What made me mad in the last grocery haul video was pretzels and tea were considered a “treat” for two teenage guys meanwhile clearly Jamerrill and Travis do not want for treats or food. Her kids rip through any “treat” that comes into that house because it’s something different from the same flavor of discount yogurt or a plain bowl of applesauce or sandwiches from a freezer. I wonder what the kids think when they are given leftovers for days and she eats ice cream for meals. For the 4 years I’ve been watching her, her kids have always torn through any food out of the ordinary in a matter of a few hours. They are probably very bored with how they eat. My two kids each picked out a flavor of ice cream at the grocery store yesterday and when we came home, they didn’t even ask for it. They asked for a pickle which we already had at home. I guess because they know their siblings aren’t going to gobble up the food in a matter of minutes before it’s back to brown rice and whatever keto meal their mom makes. Jaden probably spends a lot of his earnings on food to eat outside of that house. I mean I’m glad their kids eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and things like that but maybe the parents need to do that too instead of snacking on halo top and pepperoni. Maybe they’d actually reach their weight loss goals. It seems like a lot of binging and restricting in that house. She expects her kids to gorge on the out of the ordinary foods that come in (she announces that it’ll be gone in a matter of minutes and things like that) and then they go back to freezer/pantry challenges, eating only applesauce for a meal, etc. Maybe keep some yummy, different things on hand and then let them have one a day, like granola bars or packs of crackers, instead of letting them rip the boxes open and demolish it in one sitting. I also wonder what the kids think, while they do the chore of putting the groceries away, when they see mom got a dozen ice creams they got pretzels and grapefruit as something special.

I used to like Jamerrill but stuff like that is really bothering me lately. I mean she is not all to blame. What does Travis do? He could help with meal planning and prep. He doesn’t work. Sure he cuts some cheese up every now and then. He runs errands like Walmart trips or driving the trash out (something Jaden could do for more money). He “watches” the kids (he’s a parent and she’s the money maker so he should be doing this anyway) but he can’t even be trusted to feed them properly while she’s gone for business so she has to spend hours preparing a week’s worth of meals and grocery shopping so he can feed his own children that he helped create. She does pretty much everything in that house it seems. He’s just a grown man that’s an extra mouth to feed and a babysitter. Jaden is more useful. He works for his own business and works for his mother. Meanwhile all the father is good for is distracting the kids outside for a few hours so the mother can work.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

[quote=KLBooze post_id=1407133 time=1558846653 user_id=29726]
[quote="sabrinaytmd"]WTF??? she made a crockpot meal out of ribeye! that white chicken chili and the beef stew were NASTY. but she lost me at eating in the bathroom. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (nevermind the dandruff all over her sweater and likely in her cottage cheese). yuck, just yuck.[/quote]

Which one was she eating in the bathroom?

[/quote]

I was binge watching on the plane so cant recall which one exactly, but she is wearing a huge green sweater, curling her hair and eating cottage cheese out of the plastic tub. You could see the dandruff falling from her hair onto her sweater and most likely in her coffee and cottage cheese. I want to say it was a DIML, but I could be so wrong since all the videos have run together at this point.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

today I experienced the PUKE GREEN pumpkin pie. cheap bitch kept the good stuff at home and took the nasty green pies to share with others. how about the pie with finger scrapings they had for lunch. made me gag just wondering if the dirty, snotty lil kid who always has his fingers in his mouth or wipes his nose with his hand contributed to the pie 'decorations'
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Oh that's just real Mama in the woods life

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well, I guess the blush is off the bride for Jamerrill.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

[quote=dahell post_id=1379832 time=1555365385 user_id=28641]
[quote=Lovestoswim post_id=1369934 time=1554253922 user_id=44835]
Mmm love the kid coughing up a lung in the beginning of her latest cooking video. Hurk.
Just what a new mum wants, germy kids cough meals.
[/quote]

Ugh, I didn’t watch it. The one where they were going to make meals go give away? I honestly don’t let my kids help make meals we are giving away or preparing for others. (Except maybe a few of the older ones that could practically make it alone). That’s gross.
[/quote]

Oh its so nasty...all the videos of her dirty kids sticking their hands in all the food. If I were a part of her food share/homeschooling group, I'd say hell no to the crap coming out of her filthy kitchen. The gross dish rags that she touches all day long (even uses as pot holders) then uses those same hands to prepare her food. I use my hands but I always wash them first and I don't use dish rags in the kitchen...only Clorox wipes and paper towels that get trashed. In one video the kids were all eating at the counter surrounded by the dish rags that should have been white but were a wet, filthy gray. 4 or 5 dish rags just on that counter right next to the food and kids. You know she uses those to wipe their hands and faces...ewwww
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Not that they seem to care about the environment but dish clothes/wash cloths aren't gross if you change them out frequently. My laundry room is off my kitchen and I throw the tea towels or dish cloths in there as I go and grab clean ones. Benefit of the doubt her rags might simply be stained but be clean ones. Not everyone uses disposable stuff and most of us manage.

I cannot imagine claiming protein ice cream is diet food and then forcing the kids to eat sandwiches of cheap lunch meat.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honestly ppl should just contact their Extension service in their area for real budgeting and nutrition advice.
YouTubes full of loonies
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6f89de.jpg[/IMG]

Is this enough ads. FFS. Can she be anymore money hungry?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If you're a good fan you'll sit through all those ads and buy the recipes.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

I watched a bit more of this shipwreck on my flight back today. I watched a few of her homeschooling videos. Now, I NEVER would home school but all the power to those who do...BUT what she is doing is NOT homeschooling. I have seen other HSing videos, which have structure and schedules and the kids are smart and well advanced. Hers: none of the above. Kids lying all over the kitchen floor, playing with toys, while she reads to them is NOT homeschooling. The kids are definitely developmentally behind in speech and language and most likely everything else. Why aren't they the ones reading aloud to each other instead of this woman?
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

She is so all over the place. Between popping out baby after baby, being sole breadwinner, running her businesses and then shopping/cooking like she is feeding an army does not leave her time to educate these children the way they deserve. Stop being so selfish and let the kids go to school and have a fighting chance. Otherwise she is breeding another generation of hand to mouth slackers who will not be able to stand on their own 2 feet anywhere outside of their 'country' home.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sabrinaytmd wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:04 pm She is so all over the place. Between popping out baby after baby, being sole breadwinner, running her businesses and then shopping/cooking like she is feeding an army does not leave her time to educate these children the way they deserve. Stop being so selfish and let the kids go to school and have a fighting chance. Otherwise she is breeding another generation of hand to mouth slackers who will not be able to stand on their own 2 feet anywhere outside of their 'country' home.
Halleluja
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:54 pm Not that they seem to care about the environment but dish clothes/wash cloths aren't gross if you change them out frequently. My laundry room is off my kitchen and I throw the tea towels or dish cloths in there as I go and grab clean ones. Benefit of the doubt her rags might simply be stained but be clean ones. Not everyone uses disposable stuff and most of us manage.

I cannot imagine claiming protein ice cream is diet food and then forcing the kids to eat sandwiches of cheap lunch meat.
FROZEN sandwiches at that. So many of these big family youtubers do this, How does that taste thawed?? It sounds disgusting. Im glad I have a family of four so I can make fresh sandwiches geez.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

sabrinaytmd wrote:She is so all over the place. Between popping out baby after baby, being sole breadwinner, running her businesses and then shopping/cooking like she is feeding an army does not leave her time to educate these children the way they deserve. Stop being so selfish and let the kids go to school and have a fighting chance. Otherwise she is breeding another generation of hand to mouth slackers who will not be able to stand on their own 2 feet anywhere outside of their 'country' home.
From what she’s said they live waaaaay out in the back woods. Like their mailbox is a mile away from their house. There probably isn’t even a public school within a 20 mile radius of their house.

Return to “I-P”