Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

queenc13 wrote:See what I mean... her Mother’s Day pic she just posted on insta/FB is SO nice. She looks great, the kids look good. She’s got a pony in, a real smile and she looks out together. A glimpse at the normal family I used to love.
Glad she is dressing Lincoln like a big boy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Sorry double post
Last edited by LumpyDays on Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I think most people don't have a problem with them spending money on things to make them feel better. It's the fact that she CRIED about having the privilege of having a trainer come and help her and she ate rubbish and complained she couldn't lose weight.
I'm sure if she'd said, stuff this, sorry guys, I'm getting it sucked out, there would have been some push back but nowhere near as much.
And Joel is feeding into her delusions of grandeur. He should be the voice of reason. But he's tying her shoes and leaving his kids when they are sick. I have no issue with him getting plugs. I have issue with his rubbish and neglectful parenting because he should know better.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

LumpyDays wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 am I think most people don't have a problem with them spending money on things to make them feel better. It's the fact that she CRIED about having the privilege of having a trainer come and help her and she ate rubbish and complained she couldn't lose weight.
I'm sure if she'd said, stuff this, sorry guys, I'm getting it sucked out, there would have been some push back but nowhere near as much.
And Joel is feeding into her delusions of grandeur. He should be the voice of reason. But he's tying her shoes and leaving his kids when they are sick. I have no issue with him getting plugs. I have issue with his rubbish and neglectful parenting because he should know better.
For me one of the biggest issues I have with Bonnie's surgery that I don't have with Joels is Bonnie preached body positivity, and had Albion back her up, she talks about how important it is to love your body and be confident at any shape/size but that clearly isn't how she feels. And it certainly isn't what she's teaching her children, especially Olivia.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My post about people excusing Joel for things wasn’t just about surgeries. A lot of the posts about how Bonnie is failing her kids, or using Bri as a replacement excuses Joel because they assume Joel is off working like most men. He isn’t though...

Joel is Ellie (Missy, Katie, etc)

Bonnie is Jared (Bryan, Cullen, etc)

People forget that Bri is doing the job that Joel should be helping with, so at best the lazy parenting criticisms apply to Joel and Bonnie equally. If he stepped it up, they wouldn’t need Bri. Bonnie gets a trainer and people comment on how it’s coming out of the kids time. They have a father that could definitely watch them for an hour while she works out. Bonnie has watched the kids many times when Joel has gone off with the boys.

I expect Jared to be involved with the kids, but don’t expect him to do it all. Most of my criticism is directed at Ellie’s willingness to avoid her kids. How is Joel any less guilty of this? He isn’t imo, and I can’t give him a pass on it because men aren’t traditionally involved. I think it sucks that he quit his job under the guise of wanting to be around more for the kids, when the truth was he wanted to play with Jared more and be around more for BONNIE.

I mean, not being on social media any longer isn’t endearing, it’s looking more like laziness and an unwillingness to grow and at least learn how to navigate the business they are full in on. I criticize Ellie, Katie, Missy for siting back and letting the men do everything and it would be hypocritical to not levy the same criticisms onto Joel. I used to really adore Joel, but he’s such a loser now. The hair plugs didn’t do that.

I still don’t think the hair plugs are going to make Joel happy. I don’t think they were ever the reason he isn’t happy. It might help, but no more than Bonnie’s weight loss helped her.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joel definitely isn't working traditional hours, and he (and Bonnie) could absolutely be more involved in their children's lives. But I don't think comparing Joel to Ellie or Missy is fair. If anything I think Joel and Katie are a more fair comparison. Joel does to all of the editing. He may also be replying to sponsor emails, and just because he doesn't have his own instagram (social media in general) doesn't mean he isn't responsible for some of the posts on Bonnies or Bollies. Joel also does a lot of the work regarding Bollie's warehouse.
Joel isn't laying in bed all day while the kids make their own breakfast. Joel does get up and run and then gets the kids off to school while Bonnie is in bed.
Also, its worth noting that at this point we don't know the hours Bri is spending at their home anymore. With her move out of town it could very well be that she isn't there daily.
IMO Joel is definitely more involved with his kids then Bonnie is. But I would also say he's less involved then he was when he was working overnights for P&G. Is he the awesome, doting parent that he claimed he was going to be when he quit his job? No, I don't think so. He's a far cry from the hardworking, productive man he was a few years ago that's for sure, but I don't think he's quite as lazy and uninvolved as Ellie. Not yet anyways.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Joel definitely isn't working traditional hours, and he (and Bonnie) could absolutely be more involved in their children's lives. But I don't think comparing Joel to Ellie or Missy is fair. If anything I think Joel and Katie are a more fair comparison. Joel does to all of the editing. He may also be replying to sponsor emails, and just because he doesn't have his own instagram (social media in general) doesn't mean he isn't responsible for some of the posts on Bonnies or Bollies. Joel also does a lot of the work regarding Bollie's warehouse.
Joel isn't laying in bed all day while the kids make their own breakfast. Joel does get up and run and then gets the kids off to school while Bonnie is in bed.
Also, its worth noting that at this point we don't know the hours Bri is spending at their home anymore. With her move out of town it could very well be that she isn't there daily.
IMO Joel is definitely more involved with his kids then Bonnie is. But I would also say he's less involved then he was when he was working overnights for P&G. Is he the awesome, doting parent that he claimed he was going to be when he quit his job? No, I don't think so. He's a far cry from the hardworking, productive man he was a few years ago that's for sure, but I don't think he's quite as lazy and uninvolved as Ellie. Not yet anyways.

I really don’t think Joel is answering emails.

Fair enough, he probably is more like Katie, but she gets a fair bit of criticism for how she edits. Joel edits, but if he puts in something questionable, people argue that it was Bonnie’s influence. He really does get far more of a pass than Bonnie sound in the same situation.

I mean, getting a second new truck couldn’t have been any farther off who Joel used to be, but people justified it as he deserved it. Bonnie hires a trainer and it’s taking food out of her children’s mouths? I just don’t think there should be such a gender bias.

ETA: my original post wasn’t in response to any of your comments. You are one of the few posters willing to at least acknowledge his laziness.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Joel definitely isn't working traditional hours, and he (and Bonnie) could absolutely be more involved in their children's lives. But I don't think comparing Joel to Ellie or Missy is fair. If anything I think Joel and Katie are a more fair comparison. Joel does to all of the editing. He may also be replying to sponsor emails, and just because he doesn't have his own instagram (social media in general) doesn't mean he isn't responsible for some of the posts on Bonnies or Bollies. Joel also does a lot of the work regarding Bollie's warehouse.

I really don’t think Joel is answering emails.

Fair enough, he probably is more like Katie, but she gets a fair bit of criticism for how she edits. Joel edits, but if he puts in something questionable, people argue that it was Bonnie’s influence. He really does get far more of a pass than Bonnie sound in the same situation.

I mean, getting a second new truck couldn’t have been any farther off who Joel used to be, but people justified it as he deserved it. Bonnie hires a trainer and it’s taking food out of her children’s mouths? I just don’t think there should be such a gender bias.

ETA: my original post wasn’t in response to any of your comments. You are one of the few posters willing to at least acknowledge his laziness.

The whole second new truck was just ridiculous....that being said Im kind of surprised they haven't replaced the suburban with a newer model.

I wonder if its a gender bias or if its just Bonnie is the face of the channel and she's just so darn nasty most of the time? Bonnie is the one to taunt the "haters", Bonnie is the one regularly showing her bad attitude, Bonnie is the one showing off how she spends money. Other then the trucks and hair plugs Joel hasn't really shown off anything he's spent money on, but Im sure he's spent just as much, there is no way he hasn't upgraded his toys on that property for starters, but its not flaunted the way Bonnie does with her nails, extensions, clothing, makeup, trainer, ect. so its easier to "hate" on Bonnie? Unless you pay attention Joel does come off fairly decent in most vlogs, and I don't know that many watch as closely as some of us here haha.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Joel had made some fairly entitled and snobbish comments in the last year. They just don’t stick with people like Bonnie’s do either.

Then again, apparently they don’t stick with me either because while I can remember we talked about them before, I can’t recall the specifics like I could Bonnie or Bryan’s douche comments. Probably because they aren’t Tweets that can be screencapped. I do however remember he has that sentiment in him.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^Calling his son a "sissy" comes to mind.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Whoaaa, that close-up of Joel's scabby hair plugs was nauseating. Because they're uneducated about keeping a clean home (hand towel in bathroom used for everything from poopy hands to Bonnie's heavily makeup-ed face comes to mind) I hope Joel's plugs don't become infected and pop themselves out.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:24 pm
queenc13 wrote:See what I mean... her Mother’s Day pic she just posted on insta/FB is SO nice. She looks great, the kids look good. She’s got a pony in, a real smile and she looks out together. A glimpse at the normal family I used to love.
Glad she is dressing Lincoln like a big boy now.

This was a very nice photo and I don't know is we'll see the former normal family again. Olivia is getting so tall and I wonder if she takes after her maternal grandfather.
I've enjoyed all the insightful messages today.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:20 am My post about people excusing Joel for things wasn’t just about surgeries. A lot of the posts about how Bonnie is failing her kids, or using Bri as a replacement excuses Joel because they assume Joel is off working like most men. He isn’t though...

People forget that Bri is doing the job that Joel should be helping with, so at best the lazy parenting criticisms apply to Joel and Bonnie equally. If he stepped it up, they wouldn’t need Bri. Bonnie gets a trainer and people comment on how it’s coming out of the kids time. They have a father that could definitely watch them for an hour while she works out. Bonnie has watched the kids many times when Joel has gone off with the boys.

I expect Jared to be involved with the kids, but don’t expect him to do it all. Most of my criticism is directed at Ellie’s willingness to avoid her kids. How is Joel any less guilty of this? He isn’t imo, and I can’t give him a pass on it because men aren’t traditionally involved. I think it sucks that he quit his job under the guise of wanting to be around more for the kids, when the truth was he wanted to play with Jared more and be around more for BONNIE.

I mean, not being on social media any longer isn’t endearing, it’s looking more like laziness and an unwillingness to grow and at least learn how to navigate the business they are full in on. I criticize Ellie, Katie, Missy for siting back and letting the men do everything and it would be hypocritical to not levy the same criticisms onto Joel. I used to really adore Joel, but he’s such a loser now. The hair plugs didn’t do that.

I still don’t think the hair plugs are going to make Joel happy. I don’t think they were ever the reason he isn’t happy. It might help, but no more than Bonnie’s weight loss helped her.

Agree with a lot of this, but I don’t agree with Joel being on social media. He’s getting crap for selling out and not paying attention to his kids, but we want him to be more present on social media? I don’t agree with that.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e5c608.jpg[/IMG]

Off topic...I saved this from a few days ago waiting for the site to be back up. Sounds familiar.. Nice to see this school responded appropriately to such a thing.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is the "gluten free" kick she's on all of a sudden? Gushing over the gluten free cake-- it's not calorie free. There's no reason to avoid gluten if you don't have celiac disease. Or you're trying it for something like ADHD or ASD. And if one of her kids has either of those,they sure have been quiet about it! Plus, gluten free flour is a lot more expensive than regular flour.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:51 am What is the "gluten free" kick she's on all of a sudden? Gushing over the gluten free cake-- it's not calorie free. There's no reason to avoid gluten if you don't have celiac disease. Or you're trying it for something like ADHD or ASD. And if one of her kids has either of those,they sure have been quiet about it! Plus, gluten free flour is a lot more expensive than regular flour.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She's clueless about everything except maybe nail polish.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queenc13 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:20 am My post about people excusing Joel for things wasn’t just about surgeries. A lot of the posts about how Bonnie is failing her kids, or using Bri as a replacement excuses Joel because they assume Joel is off working like most men. He isn’t though...

Agree with a lot of this, but I don’t agree with Joel being on social media. He’s getting crap for selling out and not paying attention to his kids, but we want him to be more present on social media? I don’t agree with that.

Except he already has sold out in every other way. Participating on social media now would just be participating in the work he’s already chosen to be part of.

He’s in a pretty cushy position hiding behind Bonnie right now. She does all the work, and gets all the hate and criticism. He sits back and spends the money on toys and projects he uses to avoid his kids. It would be different if he were busy with Bollie and his job was mainly that, but I don’t see him doing much of anything. He got far more done when he also worked imo.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

That video (which I could not get through) on the best products for puppies was incredibly obnoxious. Why is everything an ad or an influencer opportunity for Bonnie? I guess that's the nature of the business, but it drives me nuts! And why is she making this video now, like she's looking back on the 'would have/should have/could haves' as if she's been a small dog owner for several years? Also, a Minky Couture blanket for a puppy???
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Ugh. Just saw their Instastories. They’re viewing “Steal” Magnolias. Joel modeling some outfit in a dressing room. I guess the hair transplants are sending Joel quickly down douche-street. What a disappointment of a man.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

natalka81 wrote:That video (which I could not get through) on the best products for puppies was incredibly obnoxious. Why is everything an ad or an influencer opportunity for Bonnie? I guess that's the nature of the business, but it drives me nuts! And why is she making this video now, like she's looking back on the 'would have/should have/could haves' as if she's been a small dog owner for several years? Also, a Minky Couture blanket for a puppy???
I’ve said it before but those blankets are ridiculous overpriced. I’ll admit it again, I bought one when I was pregnant with my rainbow baby. He hated it. I could see it being a great blanket for a pet though because they are really thick. I would give mine to our dog if I could trust her to not chew it.

That said, I wouldn’t buy one specifically for my dog (or my kid) again.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”