GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

welshmum
Talker
Talker

Re: GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

Post by welshmum » Mon May 13, 2019 4:45 pm

Why can’t they get clothes and shoes to fit the girls correctly, they look like ragamuffins with their too big clothing which probably fit the heavys correctly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Post by Ebbies turn » Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 pm

ears wrote:A couple weeks ago the girls are in rompers 2 sizes too small and today rompers 2 sizes too big. Why is it so hard for them to get their kids clothes that actually fit them?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 586b08.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Their hair styles give me a headache just looking at them. It’s no wonder they look so pitiful.
4x4 year olds
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Mon May 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Mommasnark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Mervellla wrote:I’m sorry for being personal, but why is one boob so much bigger than the other?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... a8e306.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. I really don't like April and Davey or the Leroys, but damn. At least the women don't preach modesty and then have their boobs hanging out. I mean, I don't care if people flaunt their breasts. Whatever floats your boat. But talking about being modest and then dressing like that is the height of hypocrisy. And _that's_ what bugs me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing! Also your a Mom! Dress and act like it. Yes I have bikinis and more revealing swimsuits but I save those for when it is just me and my husband. If I am at the pool with my kids I want appropriate kid friendly clothes on. How could you play with your kids in that? Your boobs are gonna flop right out.
BUT BUT BUT I know exactly why she is wearing this suit. It’s for the husbands of her “besties” she knows they will look and she gets a high from it. She is so not happy in her marriage if she was she would not flaunt the goods for all her friends husbands to feast on. It’s inappropriate save that for your marriage saving vacations!

BUT BUT BUT she doesn’t play with her kids Image

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Post by Ham Fried Rice » Mon May 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Look at this Littles shoes. Not only on wrong feet but her toes are hanging out.
Unacceptable!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eb7e4e.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon May 13, 2019 4:55 pm

snarksite wrote:So this whole conference is a bunch of obnoxious stage parents pimping out their kids? That would be my idea of pure hell.

Typerv: If the point of this exercise is to get the attention on your little miracles, maybe you should point your camera at them instead of you. No one wants to see your ugly face or listen to your pervy laugh.
That's exactly what it is. It's a circle jerk of "creators" all telling each other how great they are.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UnicornSnark » Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 pm

ears wrote:A couple weeks ago the girls are in rompers 2 sizes too small and today rompers 2 sizes too big. Why is it so hard for them to get their kids clothes that actually fit them?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 586b08.jpg[/IMG]

Should the girls actually wear cute, well fitting clothes to try and up their marketability?

4x4 year olds
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Mon May 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Meg0707 wrote:
ears wrote:She looked thin in yesterday's swimsuit pic but looks really wide here.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... a4298d.jpg[/IMG]

Is that Ashley?

I thought her hair was longer than that Image

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DollarsToDonuts_9 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:55 pm
Look at this Littles shoes. Not only on wrong feet but her toes are hanging out.
Unacceptable!!!

They literally just bought what they called ‘summer shoes’ for the DUHrls 🙄 It was when Cashley refused to buy them rainbow anything. Why aren’t they wearing those? And does no one look at these kids before they get out the door? How do you not notice this?

They are either too small or too big and her feet are pushed forward trying to hang on.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snarksite » Mon May 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:55 pm
Unacceptable!!!

600 pixel message. Ugh!

There are three adults with the miracles. Couldn’t one of them check their outfits and shoes before they head out for the day? They seem to find the time to torture them into ridiculous hairstyles. What is wrong with these people? Do they know anything at all about marketing?
Unless there are sponsors looking for overweight, loud mouthed, perverted and unattractive adults with underachieving, morose, and pathetic looking kids, I don’t see this trip accomplishing anything for the GreedyGrubs.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snarksite » Mon May 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Whoops.
Posted at the same time DD. Great minds think alike.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:40 pm

They really do fail at dressing these children so they look cute. All of them have clothes falling off of them. The waist of the outfit is halfway down their butt. So many missed opportunities dressing them in cute clothes. Image

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snarksite » Mon May 13, 2019 5:50 pm

JD386 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:40 pm
They really do fail at dressing these children so they look cute. All of them have clothes falling off of them. The waist of the outfit is halfway down their butt. So many missed opportunities dressing them in cute clothes. Image

Wow. That is one bunch of miserable girls.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snarksite » Mon May 13, 2019 5:51 pm

snarksite wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:50 pm
JD386 wrote:

Oh my goodness, I quoted a picture. No idea how but I am so happy!!
Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Post by Mommasnark » Mon May 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Well you know Trash did say in the glass slipper video that she does not try on their clothes or shop in store for them. She buys it all online in matching sizes. I highly doubt she even put the clothes on them when they came in the mail. She just pulled it out of the box and Nanny threw it in the suitcase. They bring just enough clothes for the girls for the trip so Ooops these outfits don’t fit well they gotta wear them it’s all we brought.
They look like the poor children from the trailer parks in those rompers both the too big of ones and the ones from the other day that were 2 sizes too small. Are they trying to get sympathy sponsors? WTH your kids are not bright, they can’t answer questions, they attack each other. The only thing you got going for you is they are quads. So let me give ya some advice. Take some of the girls “hard earned” money and purchase some very cute well fitting clothes, matching fitting shoes for each outfit on the right feet. A simple hair style that compliments their features and teach them to “smile pretty”. Come on Trash you were supposedly a model you know how this works! No one gives a shit about what’s on the inside. Play up their looks and stop making them look like they rolled out of the trailer park in the bed of a rusted out pick.

SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Mon May 13, 2019 6:01 pm

4x4 year olds wrote:
Meg0707 wrote:
ears wrote:She looked thin in yesterday's swimsuit pic but looks really wide here.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... a4298d.jpg[/IMG]

Is that Ashley?

I thought her hair was longer than that Image

I thought so too, but that’s her. I can’t get a clear screen shot. But in another story blip thing he shows her standing by the manny momma.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm

They look fucken miserable. Does tyson not take the photo, look at it and think... oh shit - i shouldn’t upload this, they look awful. Do the genuinely think its a good photo?? A photo worth posting for the world to see?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d97205.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe im just a nice mum, I only post photos of my kids in flattering situations. Id never post photos where my kids look like shite.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon May 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Spellcheck much Tyson?

OMG you guyeeesssseeesss they are such awesome influencers!!! So busy they cant even spellcheck hatchimals! A company they are supposed to be promoting!! OMG you guyeeeesssseeesss they have the best job ever!! ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 8d5180.jpg[/IMG]
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rileysmomma » Mon May 13, 2019 6:17 pm

OldCountry wrote:From the little bit that has been shown so far, on a couple of IGs, it appears to be a continuation for all of the kids to 'perform', just like they do at home for the vlogs, but actually this is much more. These sponsors with their booths have their own film crews filming, having these kids engaging/interacting with their products. Parents are on the sidelines cheering it on, so guessing this is all about getting/hoping to get sponsors, nothing more. And once again, the children are being used. Wonder if all are in hopes to be sponsored? Wonder what the out come will be?
A note to the Greeds, your children do not react or interact, so please do not count on some kind of sponsorship. Not going to happen. Suggestion..If there is some free food, go eat it...if there is a free massage, go do that,,,the rest of the time spend by a pool or catch up on your sleep. NannyMannyMama appears to have the ferals under control.
This is disturbing. They are commodities, nothing more. All of them show signs of anxiety. Their life is loud and chaotic with zero routine, and parents who disappear for days, often with little or no advance warning. They literally fight each other for attention and "stuff" that has no meaning to them because nothing is really theirs. They are "medicated" with sugary and fatty foods. Their true needs for love, comfort, security, discipline, nutrition and education are completely being neglected. This is just so very, very sad.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eca517.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ee50b9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Post by skipperpt » Mon May 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Who would you rather have representing your company?!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d33733.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e445d7.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:28 pm

snarksite wrote:
snarksite wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:50 pm
JD386 wrote:

Oh my goodness, I quoted a picture. No idea how but I am so happy!!

Those girls look so miserable, sloppy, and homely. They look pathetic. It really doesn’t surprise me that their clothes and shoes don’t fit properly. MOTY can’t be bothered with buying proper fitting clothes. What a bitch.

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Post by Mommasnark » Mon May 13, 2019 6:40 pm

skipperpt wrote:Who would you rather have representing your company?!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d33733.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e445d7.jpg[/IMG]

Exactly! The greeds think they have it all in the bag because they have magical quads. It is all about marketing which they obviously know nothing of. The Bings have it made there because Branden is actually talented in what he does (video editing/marketing wise). He knows what these people are looking for. It was his rill job before the fake job.
It always kills me when fatty 1 and fattier 2 try to get drone shots. They think they are so good. Their shots are choppy at best. I’m sure Trash would be more than willing to take some private lessons from Branden on how to actually get professional drone footage. Image

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wgchick22 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:48 pm

Rileysmomma wrote:
OldCountry wrote:From the little bit that has been shown so far, on a couple of IGs, it appears to be a continuation for all of the kids to 'perform', just like they do at home for the vlogs, but actually this is much more. These sponsors with their booths have their own film crews filming, having these kids engaging/interacting with their products. Parents are on the sidelines cheering it on, so guessing this is all about getting/hoping to get sponsors, nothing more. And once again, the children are being used. Wonder if all are in hopes to be sponsored? Wonder what the out come will be?
A note to the Greeds, your children do not react or interact, so please do not count on some kind of sponsorship. Not going to happen. Suggestion..If there is some free food, go eat it...if there is a free massage, go do that,,,the rest of the time spend by a pool or catch up on your sleep. NannyMannyMama appears to have the ferals under control.
This is disturbing. They are commodities, nothing more. All of them show signs of anxiety. Their life is loud and chaotic with zero routine, and parents who disappear for days, often with little or no advance warning. They literally fight each other for attention and "stuff" that has no meaning to them because nothing is really theirs. They are "medicated" with sugary and fatty foods. Their true needs for love, comfort, security, discipline, nutrition and education are completely being neglected. This is just so very, very sad.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eca517.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ee50b9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So it sounds like they are vying for advertising opportunities and their kids look like they just came out of the trailer park. She has closets full of clothes for them. Scam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Post by Ebbies turn » Mon May 13, 2019 6:54 pm

JD386 wrote:They really do fail at dressing these children so they look cute. All of them have clothes falling off of them. The waist of the outfit is halfway down their butt. So many missed opportunities dressing them in cute clothes. Image

The outfits don’t even fit the heavies so I’m sure the littles are swimming in them. Look at their bloated out bellies though. That is so sad and unhealthy looking.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Post by Ebbies turn » Mon May 13, 2019 6:55 pm

snarksite wrote:
JD386 wrote:

Esme‘s facial expression says it all.
4x4 year olds
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Mon May 13, 2019 6:56 pm

snarksite wrote:
JD386 wrote:

Ezzy’s face Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”