Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Suggest titles for the new thread.

I'll have a new one at the end of the day =)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

HelloSweetie wrote:You know how E&J always find the dirty diapers in their bed and we wondered why and how that happened?

This is how, and it’s worse than expected...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e64fa2.jpg[/IMG]

Ellie doesn’t just change the babies on the bed, she does so while sitting IN it with them. FFS, motherhood is messy, but there are some things you could at least try to control!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like there is poop on the sheets beside her. You know she didn’t change her sheets either.

Remember when she talked about blowing her nose in her sheets?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

According to Twitter Jared is travelling again. Wonder where he’s going now, and if Ellie is going to watch the kids alone?

Their views are plummeting. They really might want to cool it with the travel and just stay home for awhile.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:03 am According to Twitter Jared is travelling again. Wonder where he’s going now, and if Ellie is going to watch the kids alone?

Their views are plummeting. They really might want to cool it with the travel and just stay home for awhile.

They mentioned in a vlog going to the beach and also mentioned the blood tests she has run. I think she is seeing a doctor in CA and then they are going to spend time on the beach.

What gets me is there was no mention in the vlog Friday that there wouldn't be a vlog today. I haven't seen it on twitter or youtube the mention of the fact they are cutting back either. Only place we have seen it was buried in the comments section of a picture on Instagram last week. Surely the viewers will get tired of the way they are doing!!

They have to be green with envy at the numbers on Ruby's vlogs-about the lowest on them lately are in the 300,000's!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:03 am According to Twitter Jared is travelling again. Wonder where he’s going now, and if Ellie is going to watch the kids alone?

They mentioned in a vlog going to the beach and also mentioned the blood tests she has run. I think she is seeing a doctor in CA and then they are going to spend time on the beach.

What gets me is there was no mention in the vlog Friday that there wouldn't be a vlog today. I haven't seen it on twitter or youtube the mention of the fact they are cutting back either. Only place we have seen it was buried in the comments section of a picture on Instagram last week. Surely the viewers will get tired of the way they are doing!!

They have to be green with envy at the numbers on Ruby's vlogs-about the lowest on them lately are in the 300,000's!
Jared and Ellie are having trouble hitting 100k these days, but after the weekend their videos all usually have extra views on them. Not this weekend though. It also wasn’t that long ago that they had thousands of new subscribers every day. Now it’s 100-200 if they are lucky.

Bottom line... they are alienating their audience, and continuing to do the things that (I think) alienated them in the first place.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Maybe its just me, but IMO consistency is key to retaining me as a viewer. I don't necessarily only watch youtubers who post daily, but the ones I regularly watch have a consistent upload schedule that they stick to for the most part.
With Ellie and Jared posting less frequently and often not at all (with no explanation) I think theyre risking their audience replacing them with other family vloggers, because there are plenty to choose from! And if you only have a set time to sit down and watch youtube most people watch channels they feel invested it, its hard to be invested in people who seem to be doing everything they can to alienate their audience.

I don't know that Im getting my point across very clearly haha, but lets say you've started watching a family vlogger and you've watched them for the last 3-4 days and are invested in something going on in their life, when E&J finally do post a video some (me for sure) will definitely chose to spend their limited youtube time seeing what the new family is up to rather then watch a video that was filmed 2 weeks ago from E&J.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:33 am Maybe its just me, but IMO consistency is key to retaining me as a viewer. I don't necessarily only watch youtubers who post daily, but the ones I regularly watch have a consistent upload schedule that they stick to for the most part.
With Ellie and Jared posting less frequently and often not at all (with no explanation) I think theyre risking their audience replacing them with other family vloggers, because there are plenty to choose from! And if you only have a set time to sit down and watch youtube most people watch channels they feel invested it, its hard to be invested in people who seem to be doing everything they can to alienate their audience.

I don't know that Im getting my point across very clearly haha, but lets say you've started watching a family vlogger and you've watched them for the last 3-4 days and are invested in something going on in their life, when E&J finally do post a video some (me for sure) will definitely chose to spend their limited youtube time seeing what the new family is up to rather then watch a video that was filmed 2 weeks ago from E&J.
Boom, that's it in a nutshell!! All the other changes were explained in a vlog. I didn't agree with the decision, but they at least explained what was going on. People that don't follow them on Instagram have no idea what happened now with the change. If you didn't read the comments you wouldn't know either. The consistency is why I think Ruby's numbers are much higher. If she wants a few days off, she records extra to cover it.Since I have watched full time, Ruby hasn't missed a day or even a time it's uploaded off her schedule.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just checked Jared's twitter account and the only post today was the one about flying out today. Someone asked about the vlog and another person said there was one on Jared's channel. It's about scooters so I didn't bother watching it. No promotion whatsoever for the vlog!!! Maybe they both are ready for the channel to sink! No one is interested in the vlogs on his channel!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”