GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They look fucken miserable. Does tyson not take the photo, look at it and think... oh shit - i shouldn’t upload this, they look awful. Do the genuinely think its a good photo?? A photo worth posting for the world to see?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d97205.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe im just a nice mum, I only post photos of my kids in flattering situations. Id never post photos where my kids look like shite.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Spellcheck much Tyson?

OMG you guyeeesssseeesss they are such awesome influencers!!! So busy they cant even spellcheck hatchimals! A company they are supposed to be promoting!! OMG you guyeeeesssseeesss they have the best job ever!! ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 8d5180.jpg[/IMG]
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

OldCountry wrote:From the little bit that has been shown so far, on a couple of IGs, it appears to be a continuation for all of the kids to 'perform', just like they do at home for the vlogs, but actually this is much more. These sponsors with their booths have their own film crews filming, having these kids engaging/interacting with their products. Parents are on the sidelines cheering it on, so guessing this is all about getting/hoping to get sponsors, nothing more. And once again, the children are being used. Wonder if all are in hopes to be sponsored? Wonder what the out come will be?
A note to the Greeds, your children do not react or interact, so please do not count on some kind of sponsorship. Not going to happen. Suggestion..If there is some free food, go eat it...if there is a free massage, go do that,,,the rest of the time spend by a pool or catch up on your sleep. NannyMannyMama appears to have the ferals under control.
This is disturbing. They are commodities, nothing more. All of them show signs of anxiety. Their life is loud and chaotic with zero routine, and parents who disappear for days, often with little or no advance warning. They literally fight each other for attention and "stuff" that has no meaning to them because nothing is really theirs. They are "medicated" with sugary and fatty foods. Their true needs for love, comfort, security, discipline, nutrition and education are completely being neglected. This is just so very, very sad.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eca517.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ee50b9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

skipperpt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by skipperpt »

Who would you rather have representing your company?!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d33733.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e445d7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

snarksite wrote:
snarksite wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:50 pm
JD386 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:40 pm They really do fail at dressing these children so they look cute. All of them have clothes falling off of them. The waist of the outfit is halfway down their butt. So many missed opportunities dressing them in cute clothes. Image

Wow. That is one bunch of miserable girls.
Oh my goodness, I quoted a picture. No idea how but I am so happy!!

Those girls look so miserable, sloppy, and homely. They look pathetic. It really doesn’t surprise me that their clothes and shoes don’t fit properly. MOTY can’t be bothered with buying proper fitting clothes. What a bitch.

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

skipperpt wrote:Who would you rather have representing your company?!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... d33733.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e445d7.jpg[/IMG]

Exactly! The greeds think they have it all in the bag because they have magical quads. It is all about marketing which they obviously know nothing of. The Bings have it made there because Branden is actually talented in what he does (video editing/marketing wise). He knows what these people are looking for. It was his rill job before the fake job.
It always kills me when fatty 1 and fattier 2 try to get drone shots. They think they are so good. Their shots are choppy at best. I’m sure Trash would be more than willing to take some private lessons from Branden on how to actually get professional drone footage. Image

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Rileysmomma wrote:
OldCountry wrote:From the little bit that has been shown so far, on a couple of IGs, it appears to be a continuation for all of the kids to 'perform', just like they do at home for the vlogs, but actually this is much more. These sponsors with their booths have their own film crews filming, having these kids engaging/interacting with their products. Parents are on the sidelines cheering it on, so guessing this is all about getting/hoping to get sponsors, nothing more. And once again, the children are being used. Wonder if all are in hopes to be sponsored? Wonder what the out come will be?
A note to the Greeds, your children do not react or interact, so please do not count on some kind of sponsorship. Not going to happen. Suggestion..If there is some free food, go eat it...if there is a free massage, go do that,,,the rest of the time spend by a pool or catch up on your sleep. NannyMannyMama appears to have the ferals under control.
This is disturbing. They are commodities, nothing more. All of them show signs of anxiety. Their life is loud and chaotic with zero routine, and parents who disappear for days, often with little or no advance warning. They literally fight each other for attention and "stuff" that has no meaning to them because nothing is really theirs. They are "medicated" with sugary and fatty foods. Their true needs for love, comfort, security, discipline, nutrition and education are completely being neglected. This is just so very, very sad.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eca517.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ee50b9.jpg[/IMG]

So it sounds like they are vying for advertising opportunities and their kids look like they just came out of the trailer park. She has closets full of clothes for them. Scam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

JD386 wrote:They really do fail at dressing these children so they look cute. All of them have clothes falling off of them. The waist of the outfit is halfway down their butt. So many missed opportunities dressing them in cute clothes. Image

The outfits don’t even fit the heavies so I’m sure the littles are swimming in them. Look at their bloated out bellies though. That is so sad and unhealthy looking.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

snarksite wrote:
JD386 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:40 pm They really do fail at dressing these children so they look cute. All of them have clothes falling off of them. The waist of the outfit is halfway down their butt. So many missed opportunities dressing them in cute clothes. Image

Esme‘s facial expression says it all.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

snarksite wrote:

Ezzy’s face Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Haulnarse wrote:They look fucken miserable. Does tyson not take the photo, look at it and think... oh shit - i shouldn’t upload this, they look awful. Do the genuinely think its a good photo?? A photo worth posting for the world to see?

Maybe im just a nice mum, I only post photos of my kids in flattering situations. Id never post photos where my kids look like shite.
The thing with these photos though, it’s not so much liking like shit, it’s they look so miserable. Totally not enjoying themselves.

photonailpolish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by photonailpolish »

4x4 year olds wrote:
snarksite wrote:

Ezzy’s face Image

It looks like they’re going to a toga party

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

snarksite wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:22 pm Whoops.
Posted at the same time DD. Great minds think alike.
I was reading this thinking,” I couldn’t have said it better myself!” 🤣🤣
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mommasnark wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:58 pm Well you know Trash did say in the glass slipper video that she does not try on their clothes or shop in store for them. She buys it all online in matching sizes. I highly doubt she even put the clothes on them when they came in the mail. She just pulled it out of the box and Nanny threw it in the suitcase. They bring just enough clothes for the girls for the trip so Ooops these outfits don’t fit well they gotta wear them it’s all we brought. Image
They look like the poor children from the trailer parks in those rompers both the too big of ones and the ones from the other day that were 2 sizes too small. Are they trying to get sympathy sponsors? WTH your kids are not bright, they can’t answer questions, they attack each other. The only thing you got going for you is they are quads. So let me give ya some advice. Take some of the girls “hard earned” money and purchase some very cute well fitting clothes, matching fitting shoes for each outfit on the right feet. A simple hair style that compliments their features and teach them to “smile pretty”. Come on Trash you were supposedly a model you know how this works! No one gives a shit about what’s on the inside. Play up their looks and stop making them look like they rolled out of the trailer park in the bed of a rusted out pick.

“No one gives a shit about what’s on the inside” 😂😂😩
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damn, the Bigs are still 4,000 subs away from 600k. They aren't adding at a rate that they'd reach the milestone during the convention. I'd love to see the giant balloon and cookies celebration where the Greeds couldn't ignore it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Haulnarse wrote:They look fucken miserable. Does tyson not take the photo, look at it and think... oh shit - i shouldn’t upload this, they look awful. Do the genuinely think its a good photo?? A photo worth posting for the world to see?

"besties"? Is the implication that they're best friends with the Orgills youngest? She's standing so far away that she's almost out of the picture!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

There is a GQS IG story where 3 of the cats are in red tops and black shorts dancing with Hazy. You can hear Ass in the background saying, "I pulled her (them?) out of dance class." Then Bi laughs loudly and says something garbled that sounds like his mouth was full of food. And Ass continues, "We're going to Disneyland. We're not going to the recital." I wonder if they got flack from the dance school about missing so much and were told to make a choice.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rileysmomma wrote:

This is so sad. Those girls are growing up in such a warped reality. They're not really famous, or even that special (beyond everyone being special in their own way, KWIM) But they're growing up with adulation of strangers and not much attention and affection from the people who are supposed to give it to them.
What are they going to think when the cameras aren't there anymore? And nobody wants to film them?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rileysmomma wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 pm There is a GQS IG story where 3 of the cats are in red tops and black shorts dancing with Hazy. You can hear Ass in the background saying, "I pulled her (them?) out of dance class." Then Bi laughs loudly and says something garbled that sounds like his mouth was full of food. And Ass continues, "We're going to Disneyland. We're not going to the recital." I wonder if they got flack from the dance school about missing so much and were told to make a choice.

But they just had pictures and got all their dance shoes??? 🤔
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 pm There is a GQS IG story where 3 of the cats are in red tops and black shorts dancing with Hazy. You can hear Ass in the background saying, "I pulled her (them?) out of dance class." Then Bi laughs loudly and says something garbled that sounds like his mouth was full of food. And Ass continues, "We're going to Disneyland. We're not going to the recital." I wonder if they got flack from the dance school about missing so much and were told to make a choice.

But they just had pictures and got all their dance shoes??? Image
When my daughter did dance, they ordered costumes about 4-5 months before the recital. Part of that is because the competitive teams needed theirs early for late winter/spring competitons. I can't remember how far in advance we paid for pictures. I could see Ass buying slippers just for the photos. But I also could see the dance school letting them go ahead and be in the recital. We'll have to be on the lookout for the next month.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”