Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by Ld5 »

Pyro1309 wrote:
lintzlee wrote:why were there 2 infant car seats in today’s vlog? did they really take out the convertible car seat and switch her back to the bucket seat?
Both Lauren’s youngest kids are in infant seats. Not sure why she wouldn’t put the one year old in a convertible seat though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree.. especially when he was sitting at the table in the restaurant. Why have an empty car seat on the floor in the way of restaurant patrons?

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by Jaylla »

Ld5 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 pm So... they’re totally not sleeping in the same room anymore... when he walked into the room to “wake Rachelle up”, there was no pillow on Justin’s side of the bed.

I really don't think they sleep in the same room. There was a vlog a while back where Justin came in the bedroom while Rachelle was laying down. When he came in he kind of just awkwardly leaned against the dresser while he talked to Rachelle. It felt like he didn't belong there.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Lauren's middle kid is 16 months old (yes, I had to go check because I thought he was too old for an infant seat). And I've only had one baby so day, but to me that seems way old for an infant seat. She kinda seems dramatic if she's carrying 2 carseats like that. Especially when one kid would be perfectly fine to walk or put in an umbrella stroller.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

how can anyone find this couple amusing? there is nothing interesting about them and like people said earlier, they have ZERO chemistry? it's so painfully awkward to watch. does she not see this when editing? my husband and i will still kiss on the lips even with stinky morning breath. we just make it a point to not breathe heavily lol. but seriously, it's sad. someone said something about justin's pillow missing from the bed...that could very well be the case but maybe she stole it when he left? if they're truly THAT distant from each other then they need to maybe give marriage counseling a go because that seems odd.
Long time lurker, just got into posting. I'm much older than she is, so it's weird for me to comment negatively. But as a fellow IVF and loss mom, she's become so irritating with Emma. I know she is Rach's life, 100%, and she has literally nothing else to vlog about. But she seems to have zero empathy for other loss moms, and I'm sure many watch her channel. I keep seeing that thumbnail of her fertility visit video on my Youtube feed, the one where she's got Emma on her hip and she's making a dumb face at the camera. Why didn't she leave Emma with Justin, at home? Or find a sitter for two hours. She just pushes that baby into everyone's faces, it's so lacking of humility.

As a couple, they are HARD to watch. Super fake, Justin fawning over Emma the way he does is bizarre. They live in a fantasy world, where just the three of them exist. Their lives are not special by any means. I struggled through one or two of their recent videos and nearly shut it off when Justin was speaking of getting ready for their "two, no three trips this year!" What non-working, young couple does this, what older couple can even do this? The things they do to screw up their lives is amazing, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I were them. They are really young, but chose to have a kid really young. They need to grow up and quit playing house to a camera.
kimdelee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kimdelee »

Long time lurker first time poster.

Is that a needle? She hasnt started ivf meds yet right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

How is Ireland pronounced? I keep ready ayeerland. Isn't that how it's pronounced?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

staceyla wrote:How is Ireland pronounced? I keep ready ayeerland. Isn't that how it's pronounced?

eyeland

Not aaayyyrreeeeeland
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Haulnarse wrote:
staceyla wrote:How is Ireland pronounced? I keep ready ayeerland. Isn't that how it's pronounced?

eyeland

Not aaayyyrreeeeeland
If an American said it like that, people would look at you like you're crazy, or some poser wannabe Irish. Image Everyone here says it with the hard R. I was also wondering how other people pronounce it since I've seen it mentioned here before. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how she was saying it wrong! Image

staceyla
Informer
Informer

lavenderlove wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

eyeland

Not aaayyyrreeeeeland
If an American said it like that, people would look at you like you're crazy, or some poser wannabe Irish. Image Everyone here says it with the hard R. I was also wondering how other people pronounce it since I've seen it mentioned here before. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how she was saying it wrong! Image

I looked it up on YouTube and a man with an Irish accent pronounced it as ayeerland as well. If anything the land part is where you heard the accent. People in Ireland don't even say eyeland. That's not even how you say it in Irish? Lol

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Haha, todays vlog hasnt even hit 20,000 views yet. And booorrrriiiinnnnggggg.
I dont know how anyone watches who has subscribed. 194,000 subs and not even 1/4 watch. Honestly all they vlog is them shopping,eating out and how many frickin times are ya gonna watch " the lion king". Oh and costco is their new hot spot. Didnt she claim a while ago that they had a manager??
Tomorrows vlog will undoubtedly be about ivf and how her meds are making her sick.

And what happened to those pesky kidney stones? Wasnt she supposed to get all that taken care of b4 ivf started? Or maybe she"ll have another flair up at kerens wedding and bolt home, like she did with the Earls family.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

lavenderlove wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

eyeland

Not aaayyyrreeeeeland

Lmao same. Fellow American here with Irish family members but I've always said/heard it like ayreland. Eyeland....hmm that's definitely interesting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Funny one of my sons best friends father is irish and he says eyeland his irish/kiwi accent!
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 1b232d.jpg[/IMG]

Literally neither of them actually look like this. When Emma grows up she is going to have 45,000 edited photos to look at that seriously look nothing like her in real life. And as for rash, she actually looks decent in this photo..shame she doesn’t even look half as decent as this in real life.

Also, brb while I vomit at her calling him “hot stuff”. Rash your husband is the furthest thing from hot we have ever seen.

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

kimdelee wrote:Long time lurker first time poster.

It looks like a dispenser thing for baby Tylenol. They said her teeth are bothering her so I’m sure that’s what it is.

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

hscheer10 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:59 pm
lavenderlove wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
eyeland

Not aaayyyrreeeeeland

Lmao same. Fellow American here with Irish family members but I've always said/heard it like ayreland. Eyeland....hmm that's definitely interesting.

Eye-land is defo an English pronunciation, said in two symbols. But in England there are that many different accent we probably all say it different to each other anyway.

In my head the Irish say it Ey-eeer-lund.
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

Also, I cant imagine the Irish being butt hurt over an incorrect pronunciation so just say it how you will!
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Pina wrote:
hscheer10 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:59 pm
lavenderlove wrote:If an American said it like that, people would look at you like you're crazy, or some poser wannabe Irish. Image Everyone here says it with the hard R. I was also wondering how other people pronounce it since I've seen it mentioned here before. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how she was saying it wrong! Image

Eye-land is defo an English pronunciation, said in two symbols. But in England there are that many different accent we probably all say it different to each other anyway.

In my head the Irish say it Ey-eeer-lund.
Yes! That's how I hear it too! That's why I was so confused that so many people were giving her shit for it ImageImage

Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

Haulnarse wrote:Funny one of my sons best friends father is irish and he says eyeland Image his irish/kiwi accent!
You sure he’s not saying Island...? I’ve never heard it pronounced that way before

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Mookiel wrote:
kimdelee wrote:Long time lurker first time poster.

It looks like a dispenser thing for baby Tylenol. They said her teeth are bothering her so I’m sure that’s what it is.

Bet it sits on the floor like that collecting dog and cat hair and they don't even wash it off before using it again. Poor Emma.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Is feeding Emma the snack in the bath another Keren copycat thing or do other people actually do this?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”