Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Imdying wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:16 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:I looked at booking a trip there and 4 nights was almost $30,000. Yikes!

I looked too but it’s wasn’t anywhere near 30k. Image

It wasn’t cheap though. I told my husband it was about the price of Disney world and that was without flights out of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a big family and it was almost $4000 a room for 1 night for the only one to accomadate a bigger family. I would have to bring my in laws to get a 2nd room as well. So $4000 a night is $16000 for 4 days and times that by 2 is $32000. Maybe I'm searching wrong. The next cheapest was almost 3000 but we would need 3 rooms to accommodate so comes out to be similar.

I didn't expect it to be cheap I was just shocked. We went on trips out of the country as a family for less than $10,000
Ahh ok. I can see why its pricy with a large family size.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
jazieg wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:29 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: I have a big family and it was almost $4000 a room for 1 night for the only one to accomadate a bigger family. I would have to bring my in laws to get a 2nd room as well. So $4000 a night is $16000 for 4 days and times that by 2 is $32000. Maybe I'm searching wrong. The next cheapest was almost 3000 but we would need 3 rooms to accommodate so comes out to be similar.

I didn't expect it to be cheap I was just shocked. We went on trips out of the country as a family for less than $10,000
Well, you are looking at the Villas. They have 2 of them. No way is Aaryn trying to push the only 2 Villas in the resort...

They advertise connecting suites for larger families.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
It may have just been those dates but even the non villas were more than I thought they would be. Now I can understand why the one in Orlando closed. Lol!
The one in Orlando actually didnt renew their contract so that they could focus on this one. Its like nickelodeon tried to escape FL once they took nick studios out of universal.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:47 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
jazieg wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:29 pm Well, you are looking at the Villas. They have 2 of them. No way is Aaryn trying to push the only 2 Villas in the resort...

They advertise connecting suites for larger families.

It may have just been those dates but even the non villas were more than I thought they would be. Now I can understand why the one in Orlando closed. Lol!
The one in Orlando actually didnt renew their contract so that they could focus on this one. Its like nickelodeon tried to escape FL once they took nick studios out of universal.

I wish I would have known about the one in Florida prior to it closing, my boys saw the ninja turtles on Aaryns stories and freaked. Lol! Thats the only reason I looked after she posted her vlog. I'm not a beach person (and I actually don't get the love that some have for DW either but this looked fun).
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:47 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: It may have just been those dates but even the non villas were more than I thought they would be. Now I can understand why the one in Orlando closed. Lol!

I wish I would have known about the one in Florida prior to it closing, my boys saw the ninja turtles on Aaryns stories and freaked. Lol! Thats the only reason I looked after she posted her vlog. I'm not a beach person (and I actually don't get the love that some have for DW either but this looked fun).
I personally dont think the one in FL was ever as nice as the one in Punta Cana looks. I dont think they even had the ninja turtles there. They had a lot of statues. Not so many characters. I know someone who stayed there and they liked it. I used to love driving by it on our way to Disney because I loved seeing all of my favorite childhood characters painted on the building.

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

I see that Momster and Tara posted a video, roughly, around the same time this morning. Momster has more followers, yet Tara has 15,000 more views on her new video.

I wonder if jealously will makes it's debut?! <3
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Again with her showing off that fugly bump. Bitch we know you’re pregnant

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I have secondhand embarrassment for how they look in bathing suites. All those frozen and takeout meals are really catching up to them. The dad bod is not a good look for nick. Aaryn looks like a whale with her baby calf (Adeline). But we’re supposed to hate because we ain’t ‘em, right?
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I have secondhand embarrassment for how they look in bathing suites. All those frozen and takeout meals are really catching up to them. The dad bod is not a good look for nick. Aaryn looks like a whale with her baby calf (Adeline). But we’re supposed to hate because we ain’t ‘em, right?
Ok I’ll admit it, I’m jealous.
Nicks tits are bigger than mine :(
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

vandelynn wrote:I guess all those poor people subjected to Airlards shit show for the week wasn't enough so she had to subject them to her "Dunlap" as well. Shame she didn't stay on the beach long enough to be harpooned lmao ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e44cab.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 80c93a.jpg[/IMG]Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Bikinis and big pregnant stomachs is not a good look. Sorry

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Her thighs are getting so big!

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:22 pm I have secondhand embarrassment for how they look in bathing suites. All those frozen and takeout meals are really catching up to them. The dad bod is not a good look for nick. Aaryn looks like a whale with her baby calf (Adeline). But we’re supposed to hate because we ain’t ‘em, right?
"Baby Calf" - HAHA!! :D
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Jammrm wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:18 pm Her thighs are getting so big!

Those are her new Saddlebags. #SwipeUp <3
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

vandelynn wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 am Somebody help lol is it just me or does Adeline always look so awkward in a dress?? I don't get it lol but it's every time I see her in any kind of dress it just doesn't look natural or something. It's probably just me idk Image

Adeline has no neck and those legs!! She looks like she could beat the shit out of an adult. Some chunky toddlers are still cute and look feminine not Adeline. She looks like a little boy. Her and Skyla match the characters they are standing next to. Look at all 4 sets of legs lol.
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

tomato01 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 pm
vandelynn wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 am Somebody help lol is it just me or does Adeline always look so awkward in a dress?? I don't get it lol but it's every time I see her in any kind of dress it just doesn't look natural or something. It's probably just me idk Image

Adeline has no neck and those legs!! She looks like she could beat the shit out of an adult. Some chunky toddlers are still cute and look feminine not Adeline. She looks like a little boy. Her and Skyla match the characters they are standing next to. Look at all 4 sets of legs lol.
You're exactly right! She does look awkward. I think it's because she's so short and stubby right now. The fact that she's chunky doesn't help either. She's a cutie, but she's not at all pretty. For her sake I hope she gets prettier as she grows up, because that's probably the only way she's ever going to get any attention from her mother after Reese and the other Not George arrive.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

tomato01 wrote:

I think that is what it is. She looks like a boy...bless her heart and I know it's not her fault and it doesn't help that Airlard feeds her like she's a line backer. As big as Airload looks now poor Reese doesn't stand a chance and will probably be bigger than Adeline unfortunately. How she is doing this to her own kids baffles me!!! I eat stuff that I don't want to eat sometimes just to set a good example for my kids. I mean isn't that part of being a parent? Nick is just as guilty as her and probably worse bc Airload has some sort of mental illness so what is Nick's excuse. Shame on both of them.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
Jammrm wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:18 pm Her thighs are getting so big!

Those are her new Saddlebags. #SwipeUp <3
Omg I legit choked when I read that Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She better calm down with the food and weight gain bc she's going to end up with gestational diabetes. I'm still laughing on her c/o ad she did when she said she's pregnant and and being healthy waa very important to her lmao even her stans probably got a good chuckle after that one lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misspersonality wrote:
vandelynn wrote:I guess all those poor people subjected to Airlards shit show for the week wasn't enough so she had to subject them to her "Dunlap" as well. Shame she didn't stay on the beach long enough to be harpooned lmao ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e44cab.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 80c93a.jpg[/IMG]Image

Don’t hate her cause you ain’t her ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ikr!!!! Guess we better get on the Airlard bean, cheese & lard diet STAT for our summer bodies!! ImageImageImageImage
I couldn't even type that with a straight face lol maybe she will add a "summer bod" swipe up for us envious ones Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jazieg wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:I looked at booking a trip there and 4 nights was almost $30,000. Yikes!
Oh my gosh are you kidding me she's trying to peddle to her subscribers a trip that cost $30000!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
No, at the high its a little over $3,000 for a family of 4 for Sun thru Thurs

That's around the price I got too. There's no way it was $30k for the week otherwise it would be geared towards celebrities or ppl in that income range. It seems to be an alternative to Disney World and same price range.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

vandelynn wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 pm
jazieg wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Oh my gosh are you kidding me she's trying to peddle to her subscribers a trip that cost $30000!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
No, at the high its a little over $3,000 for a family of 4 for Sun thru Thurs

That's around the price I got too. There's no way it was $30k for the week otherwise it would be geared towards celebrities or ppl in that income range. It seems to be an alternative to Disney World and same price range.

It would only let me book up to 4 kids, so yes for a family of 4 it would be cheaper. Someone said it was the villa but even the cheaper options weren't cheap. I'm sure for a bigger family you would call or have a travel agency do it for accommodations, not book online.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”