Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Thought it was interesting how they mentioned that Jonathan and Cody had moved out and were doing great + talked a little about what they were doing but didn't say anything on Weston besides mentioning he was Spencer's 'blood brother' (also thought that was a weird way to say biological brother..) I wonder if something's happened between them? Cody was recently in the vlog when they visited the Valley and it's weird Weston wasn't seen or at least mentioned then either since he lives with Cody..
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

Yeah exactly They dont talk much about Weston he seemed like he was so sweet They recently saw Johnathan as well and No Weston. Did Weston not want anything to do with them? Or did they see him and not Vlog
Also who has the app I saw something about one of the kids being Gay was it Johnathan
I cant Aford the money I have kids and cant get the app and pay a monthy fee just for them to talk about stuff they dont share on youtube the people who dont have the app wheat do we miss out on just curious
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Yup, Jonathan is the one who is gay. I always thought it was rather obvious.

I know Weston went thru some tough times with his bio mum after he moved out...I think building a relationship with her caused him to struggle with his adoptive parents. I know he was living with Cody for a while and he seemed fine in the vlog but I am wondering if something has happened again with Cody having stopped living with him again.
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

yeah it seems weird they dont show him much or talk about him
I figured it was Jonathan he just seemed like it in the older vlogs
and yes I wonder if Weston is okay
they seem to focus on just lacy and destiny the others dont seem like they get alot and Landon too other than that its like the other kids don't matter how on earth were they able to adopt so may kids.
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

what kinds of stuff do they show on thier app than what they show on youtube is it worth paying the monthy fee?
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

what kinds of stuff do they show on thier app than what they show on youtube is it worth paying the monthy fee?
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Can somebody explain the kitten situation? Are they from wild cats in the area? I didn't watch the whole thing but in the beginning it sounded like that. They should really spay the cats I'm pretty sure they could contact a shelter and ask them to do the catch, spay, release if they don't want to pay. It's unnecessary to bring even more kittens into this world when there's so many dying at shelters.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

grapesandbeans wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:20 am Can somebody explain the kitten situation? Are they from wild cats in the area? I didn't watch the whole thing but in the beginning it sounded like that. They should really spay the cats I'm pretty sure they could contact a shelter and ask them to do the catch, spay, release if they don't want to pay. It's unnecessary to bring even more kittens into this world when there's so many dying at shelters.

THey are stray cats that have adopted the Wallace's. I think it's Shelley who is allergic to them so they have to stay outside. They are still kind of stray cats but also know they have shelter and food (and obviously security) on the porch. I commented that they need to get them desexed asap and also the kittens before they get pregnant too.
I actually think they mentioned in a vlag they did try to get the first one desexed but she was already pregnant so vet couldn't do it.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Maybe Weston doesn't want to be featured or mentioned in the videos. I don't blame him, they're sometimes kinda (a lot) cringe
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

lara77 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:57 am Maybe Weston doesn't want to be featured or mentioned in the videos. I don't blame him, they're sometimes kinda (a lot) cringe
He's trying to start his own youtube channel so I doubt that's the case, seems like it would be advantageous of him to be on good terms since they have a good following? Guess we'll learn more if he ever decides to post something

I agree with the cats needing to get desexed, they're going to get pregnant again very soon if they don't get them fixed and end up with a herd of cats all having more cats...
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

I didn't know about his channel. Is it family style like the Crazy Middles? If not it might still be detrimental to be associated with them.

Also they are controlling (you can tell they the children what to say/almost make them read of a script, which someone confirmed in the app comments). Maybe Weston does want freedom for his channel so they don't include him.

Also, I know some people here won't agree, but I find them quite detached from the oldest children (who have left the house). They are hoarders. They only care about the last next child/lama/rabbit/dog/cat they get. They are not living THAT far and none of the children who left ever visit. Even if it is 4 hours drive, you'd think they would come back from time to time , especially since they have their siblings (adopted and biological) still living at home.

They only care about the kids who can a) take care of the children for them b) have a channel they can control so they create that empire they seem to be dreaming about. Watch Spencer and Harlan run as far as they can the day they turn 18 and barely ever be mentioned again...
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Who died? Don't want to watch the video, seems clickbaity

Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

Grandpa passed away. They explain it at minute 9:30. He had Alzheimer’s but I am not sure if that was the cause. He had many health problems.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

It did seem clickbaty (and the first thing they did was film a video, Cheesus... ).

But it is sad non the less. I hope the family will shower the Granma with love, it must be so hard for her (and for Jared/the Crazy Middle obviously). I am actually happy she moved across the street, it would be so had if she was in another city/state <3
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

lara77 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 am I didn't know about his channel. Is it family style like the Crazy Middles? If not it might still be detrimental to be associated with them.

Also they are controlling (you can tell they the children what to say/almost make them read of a script, which someone confirmed in the app comments). Maybe Weston does want freedom for his channel so they don't include him.

Also, I know some people here won't agree, but I find them quite detached from the oldest children (who have left the house). They are hoarders. They only care about the last next child/lama/rabbit/dog/cat they get. They are not living THAT far and none of the children who left ever visit. Even if it is 4 hours drive, you'd think they would come back from time to time , especially since they have their siblings (adopted and biological) still living at home.

They only care about the kids who can a) take care of the children for them b) have a channel they can control so they create that empire they seem to be dreaming about. Watch Spencer and Harlan run as far as they can the day they turn 18 and barely ever be mentioned again...
I think 4 hrs when you are a young adult and not earning much is a long way to travel...the petrol would be huge not to mention if they even have a car.
Weston doesn't really have a channel. He keeps saying he plans to do a video but it's been 2 years and still nothing. He does the odd instagram picture but really he's just living his life as any other 18 or 19yr old does. While I do think there is some tension between Weston and the Wallace's, I think it's also part of being a male teen....you often go weeks or months without calling home.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Bekkaz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:49 pm
lara77 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 am Also, I know some people here won't agree, but I find them quite detached from the oldest children (who have left the house). They are hoarders. They only care about the last next child/lama/rabbit/dog/cat they get. They are not living THAT far and none of the children who left ever visit. Even if it is 4 hours drive, you'd think they would come back from time to time , especially since they have their siblings (adopted and biological) still living at home. ...
I think 4 hrs when you are a young adult and not earning much is a long way to travel...the petrol would be huge not to mention if they even have a car.
Weston doesn't really have a channel. He keeps saying he plans to do a video but it's been 2 years and still nothing. He does the odd instagram picture but really he's just living his life as any other 18 or 19yr old does. While I do think there is some tension between Weston and the Wallace's, I think it's also part of being a male teen....you often go weeks or months without calling home.
Meh, excuses are made to be used. When you want you can. Even once a year. I know I used to pay to go back home at that age, and I worked and didn't have a lot of money.

Also, are you shelly or what? :D . I think I see enough weird behaviour from the parents to understand any of them, male or female, resenting them.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

lara77 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:00 am
Bekkaz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:49 pm
lara77 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 am Also, I know some people here won't agree, but I find them quite detached from the oldest children (who have left the house). They are hoarders. They only care about the last next child/lama/rabbit/dog/cat they get. They are not living THAT far and none of the children who left ever visit. Even if it is 4 hours drive, you'd think they would come back from time to time , especially since they have their siblings (adopted and biological) still living at home. ...
Meh, excuses are made to be used. When you want you can. Even once a year. I know I used to pay to go back home at that age, and I worked and didn't have a lot of money.

Also, are you shelly or what? :D . I think I see enough weird behaviour from the parents to understand any of them, male or female, resenting them.
HAHAHA! Not Shelley at all....I'm all the way over in NZ. I just quite like the CM and CP families. They are not without their faults, of course, but overall they are pretty good.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Actually, the thumbnail for the last video really bothers me. Did they really pose with a sad face for the thumbnail of the video announcing Jared's father's death? That is really poor taste!
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

On Instagram : "Happy Birthday Lacey!! Tonight her and Easton will be the special guest on Crazy After Dark! ( on the app) What personal questions do you have for either one of them?"

I guess they're good about Granpa if it's for the app....
pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pineapples64 »

lara77 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 am On Instagram : "Happy Birthday Lacey!! Tonight her and Easton will be the special guest on Crazy After Dark! ( on the app) What personal questions do you have for either one of them?"

I guess they're good about Granpa if it's for the app....
Yo I don't have the app but can somebody ask them if they're going to get married at like 21 and then live nearby and whether Shelley's going to dump the kids on them. LOL

Return to “A-H”