KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by staceymj »

OMG her form is atrocious. As a personal trainer it hurts me soul to watch her attempt to deadlift. She needs to push her shoulders up and back, straight back, hold her core in tight. The weight is clearly too heavy because she doesn’t even have a full range of movement and you should ALWAYS get your form down before worrying about max weight. She is going to injure herself for sure. Same with her squat, her form is horrid. The weight is too heavy so she can’t go deep enough, her core is too weak for that kind of weight. She needs to hire a real trainer who will actually help her with her form instead of just film her and make weird creepy noises in the background and she sure as hell should not be advising anybody on lifting weights, besides the fact she is NOT qualified, she has absolutely no idea what she is doing and neither does her supposed professional PT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94BTS94
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

I am shocked at her behavior towards Landon. Like I don’t even know what to say at this point. My heart is broken for him. How horrible of a mother is she?! Why even have kids after king J if he is such a golden Child?!
It’s clear to a blind person that his is number 1 and no one can take is spot but Kern dOeSnT fAvOr a cHiLd. She loves them all equally. Of course which is why one is filled up with sugar items all day and doesn’t get to leave the house and the other one is stuffed up with multiple jars of baby food a day
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Omg I just saw the kickass instagram and I had to come here
All her forms are wrong and she is clearly carrying too much weight for her
Im not even a personal trainer just a normal person who goes to the gym and enjoys weight lifting
My back hurts when I saw her doing deadlifts
And her knees where shaking while doing squats
Is daniel a real personal trainer or what ? If someone like me who is not a trainer can easily notice the wrong form he doesnt?
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

dramallama429 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:34 pm They really can’t be any more transparent. The acting is awful.

Decluttering toys = getting ready to move and to sell house

“The boys cry every time they have to leave each other to sleep at night” = they’re getting bunk beds in the new house because we won’t have enough rooms for nonnie and the boys to all have their own
Don't forget "I really wish I had a bathtub" :D
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 pm
Whateverumean wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 am Kern back in the gym breathing like she has emphysema.
Offtopic: Your profile picture makes me laugh every single time... as much as I can't stand The Wizard of Oz, I sing "We welcome you to Munchkin Land" anytime I see you've posted... then I die laughing!
Haha, Thanks to kern for acting weird and making a fool out of herself. We get free entertainment.
lalateda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalateda »

Has anyone else noticed when kyra started hyping her announcement, kickass suttonly made its reappearance??
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

This woman representing all of the loser bitches as Keren snaps selfie after selfie in a high end store at the mall. Image

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

landonsmommy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 am This woman representing all of the loser bitches as Keren snaps selfie after selfie in a high end store at the mall. Image

Who the hell takes selfies and lets their toddler run around a David Yurman store?! And wears that outfit too 🤦🏻‍♀️ Money can’t buy class
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

landonsmommy wrote:This woman representing all of the loser bitches as Keren snaps selfie after selfie in a high end store at the mall. Image

Keren loves to take pictures of herself with people in the background, who haven't consented with her posting it.

Bothers me so bad, she always does this (for example the plane)
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Babbs18 wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:This woman representing all of the loser bitches as Keren snaps selfie after selfie in a high end store at the mall. Image

Keren loves to take pictures of herself with people in the background, who haven't consented with her posting it.

And I thought Jackson looked like a girl in one of the photos lol

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Terelynne wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:

And I thought Jackson looked like a girl in one of the photos lol

Not gunna lie, her outfit is actually cute. It’s boho style Image

eliana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliana »

i just think it's interesting when you watch many youtube mamas such as Jelian whose a single mom and takes her kid everywhere and does stuff with him. keren has an army of people to help her and suttons what 9 months now? you can do stuff with your kids.

it makes me sad how many moms that have jobs 5 days a week or more, 9-5 or longer, that would die for the opportunity to even stay with the kids once a week and go and do stuff with them.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

eliana wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:49 pm i just think it's interesting when you watch many youtube mamas such as Jelian whose a single mom and takes her kid everywhere and does stuff with him. keren has an army of people to help her and suttons what 9 months now? you can do stuff with your kids.

it makes me sad how many moms that have jobs 5 days a week or more, 9-5 or longer, that would die for the opportunity to even stay with the kids once a week and go and do stuff with them.
There are loads of of moms who do (Mel and Shane also always have their kids with them) and it’s sad because keren has the time, and money and can take her kids anywhere but she doesn’t and it’s sad because those kids never get to see anything ( except the first born king).
My parents only had 3 ours a day with my brother and I and every minute of those limited ours were spend with us.
She will regret it. Because Landon is not stupid and Sutton will also realize soon enough and they won’t have a good bond.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Did she seriously throw those toys away? People like her need to be fined for excessive waste. Like do you care at all about the planet you're leaving for your children???

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

eliana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliana »

94BTS94 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm
eliana wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:49 pm i just think it's interesting when you watch many youtube mamas such as Jelian whose a single mom and takes her kid everywhere and does stuff with him. keren has an army of people to help her and suttons what 9 months now? you can do stuff with your kids.

There are loads of of moms who do (Mel and Shane also always have their kids with them) and it’s sad because keren has the time, and money and can take her kids anywhere but she doesn’t and it’s sad because those kids never get to see anything ( except the first born king).
My parents only had 3 ours a day with my brother and I and every minute of those limited ours were spend with us.
She will regret it. Because Landon is not stupid and Sutton will also realize soon enough and they won’t have a good bond.
same thing here. i know there's a lot of controversy with Kyras parenting but she even brings her kids places even though she has a newborn. and if she doesn't, you often see them doing activities. i never see those kids drawing or playing with play dough or anything. just my thoughts...
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

toomuchsalt wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 pm Did she seriously throw those toys away? People like her need to be fined for excessive waste. Like do you care at all about the planet you're leaving for your children???

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
She barley cares for her own kids, why should she care about the planet or other children
dunnnno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dunnnno »

Lmao on keren's ig post of course jackson is wearing pink vans! I literally can't stand that kid
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

dunnnno wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:29 pm Lmao on keren's ig post of course jackson is wearing pink vans! I literally can't stand that kid
Those are the vans that Landon got to choose for himself but he never gets to wear them because of that bratty child
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

lmao khoa saying that lovebugs are only in florida. how dumb can these people be

dunnnno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dunnnno »

How is Khoa okay with Jackson calling him by his first name???? And he's not even correcting him? LOL

Return to “KKandBabyJ”