Cole&Sav - Welcome Baby Paycheck! | Part 2

Emmakins
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav - Welcome Baby Paycheck! | Part 2

Unread post by Emmakins »

strikeaposie wrote:I was curious so I looked up their old house, it's listed for sale. I think it's pretty bold of them to sell it for almost $250,000 more than they paid, claim "extensive repairs" over the last couple of years AND use the photos from the listing when they bought the house.

I thought they were renting? they better be good repairs if they are selling it for 250,000 more imo. Why not take new photos so people can see what they have fixed? i can’t believe they used old photos show people how you’ve changed the house. they should lower the price imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strawberryx3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by strawberryx3 »

I don't think Cole has ever even had a job
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/el ... anut-video

They made it to Buzzfeed again. 3 negative posts within a year. I saw the post on his insta stories. I had an immediate issue with his use of “adopted.”

Race has been a dividing factor recently and I look forward to the day where a little boy helping his friend is just that.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

While the site was down I found a few instagrams that list what the girls are wearing. Search for stuff like “dresslikesoutas” or “dresslikeposierayne”. Posie has already been in clothing over $100. I don’t know what bothers me more, the price or the fact that most the clothes are butt ugly.
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

strikeaposie wrote:While the site was down I found a few instagrams that list what the girls are wearing. Search for stuff like “dresslikesoutas” or “dresslikeposierayne”. Posie has already been in clothing over $100. I don’t know what bothers me more, the price or the fact that most the clothes are butt ugly.

why would spend over $100 on clothing when she will grow out of it?! most of her clothes aren’t that cute, but the money part throws me off why not but the knock off.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There’s no way they’re paying for those clothes, but they’re advertising them. I don’t know how they have repeat companies approach her. There’s no way their 12 year old fan base can afford their clothes. Savannah’s trashy mother’s day dress was $350, though it looks much better on the model and wasn’t worn off the shoulder like Savannah wore it.
Fi8821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fi8821 »

The video of his young cousin, Truman, at the park is disturbing. It looked like he was standing there waiting to help, but why? Why were the adults recording and why did he position himself like a footstool to help her? There was nothing cute or praiseworthy about the video. There's a difference between teaching young boys to be chivalrous vs. subservient.

Race factors in because he is a black child acting subservient for a white child. Some people will say it's not a big deal, but it is. Truman should never be treated or made to act like a slave for anyone.
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

strikeaposie wrote:https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/el ... anut-video

They made it to Buzzfeed again. 3 negative posts within a year. I saw the post on his insta stories. I had an immediate issue with his use of “adopted.”

Race has been a dividing factor recently and I look forward to the day where a little boy helping his friend is just that.
Smh! I guess Cole really IS that stupid! Honestly, they are kids and it’s a kind act the child made to help out the little girl, but definitely poor taste for him to post to millions of people. What was going through his head?

And the fact that he blocked buzz feed’s reporter who just wanted his side/comments shows his immaturity and lack of owning up to his poor decision. He can’t understand other people’s viewpoints or feelings. Unfortunately racism is still something that exists and the video is a trigger.

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

I watched a video recently where they gave posie her first solids. that baby did not look ready. the way she was trying to suck on the spoon showed she doesn't have the reflexes for solids yet
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

I randomly found this on instagram’s explore page. It truly shows how much this chick edits her photos. No smooth and glowing skin. No perfect hair. Skin imperfections. No edited eyes or Facetune. Look at this photo then her actual page and she looks fake AF.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 857120.jpg[/IMG]

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jennabud wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 pm I watched a video recently where they gave posie her first solids. that baby did not look ready. the way she was trying to suck on the spoon showed she doesn't have the reflexes for solids yet
I thought the same thing. I’ve been around a lot of babies but I’ve never fed them their first solid food so I thought maybe I was reading too far into it.
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

strikeaposie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Jennabud wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 pm I watched a video recently where they gave posie her first solids. that baby did not look ready. the way she was trying to suck on the spoon showed she doesn't have the reflexes for solids yet
I thought the same thing. I’ve been around a lot of babies but I’ve never fed them their first solid food so I thought maybe I was reading too far into it.
No your right. She is too young. I think they just did it because they thought it would be funny and cute. To them not a big deal. I find it annoying and careless
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dani_banana wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:05 pm
strikeaposie wrote:https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/el ... anut-video

Smh! I guess Cole really IS that stupid! Honestly, they are kids and it’s a kind act the child made to help out the little girl, but definitely poor taste for him to post to millions of people. What was going through his head?

And the fact that he blocked buzz feed’s reporter who just wanted his side/comments shows his immaturity and lack of owning up to his poor decision. He can’t understand other people’s viewpoints or feelings. Unfortunately racism is still something that exists and the video is a trigger.

I agree. Cole should have kept the moment private. I think it was an innocent act between kids who were playing. Cole should have known it would be a trigger, but honestly I get the feeling he’s playing up the whole “adopted black cousin” angle. I can’t believe he blocked the reporter!

I also question the height of the swings. Why are they so high up? It didn’t look like the chain was wrapped around the top.
asdfghjkl2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asdfghjkl2 »

strikeaposie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:24 pm https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/el ... anut-video

I cannot believe this happened wtf. Cole should be ashamed of himself
Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

I’m not trying to defend him by any means, but when you are a privileged white person, these often aren’t things that you think of until it’s pointed out to you. When I first saw the video, as a privileged white person, I thought it was super cute that one child was helping another child on to the swings. Now that it’s pointed out I can see the issue though.

There’s a quote “your eyes don’t see what your mind doesn’t know”.

I don’t think he meant any harm by the video. It was privileged arrogance which is difficult to overcome. The issue I see was his response to people pointing it out. Instead of admitting that due to the privileged arrogance he didn’t immediately see the issue, he just blocked people.

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

Where is this video?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Like I said, I first took issue with him saying “adopted”. He first posted it on twitter which has strict character limits and he felt it was important enough to put adopted in the caption. He never calls Everleigh his stepdaughter so why did he feel the need to use adopted when his characters are strictly limited?!

While I saw innocent children playing, I also could see how many would have issue with it. I think the fact that Cole and Savannah are about as white washed as you come only heightened the trigger. Truman and his sister looked very well loved and cared for, unfortunately they were adopted into a very white family who don’t seem to be taking any steps to acknowledge or honor their heritage. It could be that we’re just not seeing it, but it seems like everyone in this family is fame hungry so I would bet there would be posts if it happened.
Last edited by strikeaposie on Sat May 18, 2019 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pina wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:07 am Where is this video?
It’s in the buzz feed post I posted on the previous page.
Fi8821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fi8821 »

Unfortunately, I think Cole knew what he was doing when he posted that video. I'm black and the video is highly triggering. It's not something the black community is taking lightly. This may offend some here, but there are some white people who adopt black children for insidious reasons. Not all white people, but the video is raising concern for Truman and his sister's welfare for valid reasons.

In my personal opinion, I think Cole and his family are very off. The way they treated Everleigh and the lies they've told are very disturbing.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Fi8821 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:39 am Unfortunately, I think Cole knew what he was doing when he posted that video. I'm black and the video is highly triggering. It's not something the black community is taking lightly. This may offend some here, but there are some white people who adopt black children for insidious reasons. Not all white people, but the video is raising concern for Truman and his sister's welfare for valid reasons.

In my personal opinion, I think Cole and his family are very off. The way they treated Everleigh and the lies they've told are very disturbing.
I think Cole lacks the ability to see it from other perspectives. He wanted people to see that he has an adopted (Black) cousin who is sweet to his peers. He was unable to see how anyone could have an issue with it. His lack of apology and blocking the reporter is just appalling.

I’m upper middle class, white and non religious. I like to think that I’m aware and empathic of others struggles, but instances like this remind me it’s easy to not get a full view of the affects of racism. It reminds me of this time in college and I was working, a local cupcake shop opened up and gave us free samples. One of my friends was in the storage room and couldn’t get a cupcake, so I got him one. He happened to be black. But all I thought was “my cupcake loving friend will be so sad he missed this.” And older man who worked with us lectured me on it and how I needed to be safe and aware. I was so naive. I was like “my cupcake loving friend would have missed out on a cupcake.” Later my friend explained that same coworker had said some borderline racist things to him in the past and I was just heartbroken. It might seem like nothing but it was huge for me and has obviously stuck with me. I had worked by that guy for a couple years and had no idea. I felt so bad for my cupcake loving friend (who loved the fact that I snagged him a cupcake).

Return to “Cole and Sav”