BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

Unread post by damneaFrance »

flightlessbird wrote:Do her kids even know who SpongeBob is? Are they allowed to watch Nickelodeon or is it strictly YouTube on the ipad
About that, Nolan was all about Paw Patrol at some point, I looked up the hashtag for the event and several other youtubers posted pictures of their kids with Paw Patrol characters... I am sure she did not even try to find them for Nolan... He would have been so happy !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bambi_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 8eac65.jpg[/IMG]

Look at Ean. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

mommyrobot wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:14 pm
jrs wrote:Image yikes brit
She looks pregnant.
Holy shit. Could she even be far along enough to be showing already?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Anyway, I really have to laugh, both at the comments that are on point and the fact that she called a glorified four(?) day vacation the "trip of a lifetime".

Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Trip of a lifetime??? Realy????? It was like 4 days inside a americanized hotel

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

dazzled wrote:Anyway, I really have to laugh, both at the comments that are on point and the fact that she called a glorified four(?) day vacation the "trip of a lifetime".

Are you German???? Couldn't help but to notice the phone is set to Deutsch

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I have never seen a worse vacation vlog in my life, I hope this is her last sponsored vacation because her presentation of the resort was terrible. Not only were the rooms messy af but she barely showed the resort in detail, a few clips of the kids in the beach, useless footage of Frank talking about his phone not working and her ridiculous sunburn.

Also that pic of her looking pregnant just goes to show how how deceiving she is when her little mirror selfies
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

ssr0312 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 am Are you German???? Couldn't help but to notice the phone is set to Deutsch
I am :D
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

dazzled wrote:
ssr0312 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 am Are you German???? Couldn't help but to notice the phone is set to Deutsch
Ekkkkk!!!! I live in Germany Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

The Snapchat gender switch thought Scarlett was a boy lol. She’s Nolan’s twin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:09 am I have never seen a worse vacation vlog in my life, I hope this is her last sponsored vacation because her presentation of the resort was terrible. Not only were the rooms messy af but she barely showed the resort in detail, a few clips of the kids in the beach, useless footage of Frank talking about his phone not working and her ridiculous sunburn.

Also that pic of her looking pregnant just goes to show how how deceiving she is when her little mirror selfies
Agreed. If anything, after watching that video, I don't want to go to the resort. I never watched Nickelodeon as a kid, so the entire thing looks like it was designed by orange loving resort designers on crack, and the idea of having a schedule because there is nothing else to do at the resort seems unappealing. Also, Britney, make a separate vlog about Frank's phone. No one cares about how it is broken, they want to see the resort, see Harlow running around in the sand, Nolan experiencing the beach, Aria and Lily hanging out before Lily moves to Virginia, and Scarlett's first trip.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Britney mention if she entered a cabana collaboration contest? Aaryn mentioned entering a Cabana Collaboration contest that other you-tubers also entered but I didn’t hear Britney or Vanessa mentioning entering this. I’m assuming this was the reason they were all asked to go, so did they just not enter? Were they not asked to enter? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 7fb1c0.jpg[/IMG]
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I know some kids are just skinny but Aria looks kinda unhealthy ... does Ean ever even see his kids anymore? I havent kept up with this hoe in like six months.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Is she really pregnant omg lmao

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

ssr0312 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:08 am
dazzled wrote:
Ekkkkk!!!! I live in Germany Image
Let's do an anti-Brit meetup lmao
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Damnnnnn, home girl has massive feet and totally looks prego! I always thought she looked pretty good but damn lmao.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

dazzled wrote:Anyway, I really have to laugh, both at the comments that are on point and the fact that she called a glorified four(?) day vacation the "trip of a lifetime".

Yeah I’m glad people called her out in the comments for once. I rolled my eyes so hard when she said the kids got to “experience a new culture”. It’s an all inclusive resort, all they did is play on the beach and swim in the pool. There’s nothing wrong with that but she should stop pretending they’re cultured because the beach happened to be in a different country.

Her vlogs from this trip were terrible. I have no idea what the resort is like or even how the rooms look when they’re fresh. Most of it was her complaining per usual. No one should be sending her on free trips. I remember years ago I always wondered why Aspyn Ovard would go all these places because she’d just sit in the hotel and order room service the whole time, and Britney definitely reminds me of that.

I also don’t get why she would want to travel internationally with 4 kids for a trip that was only 3 full days. Especially with such short notice. They got in late Monday and left first thing Friday morning. That’s barely time to get settled.

Last edited by LilSeb1010 on Sat May 18, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I've posted about this before, but this girl has a 6 year old son named Brandon that has Duchenne. her 34 year old brother also has Duchenne and this is the first video she's ever posted with him. He looks so miserable and it's so heartbreaking to see how he looks, and how he's struggling to breathe; no emotions.

I don't think she knew at the time that it was genetic/passed down from women so she never got herself tested before she had her son. She is a young mom, she had her daughter at 15 and stayed with her kids' father (hi Britney) and currently they live with her parents bc they couldn't find an affordable place in enough time; it seems like she's not afraid to ask for help and doesn't take advantage of other people.
Her goal is to educate and inform everyone about Duchenne and her son's journey and she literally does the exact opposite of Britney: she goes to SEVERAL FUNDRAISERS EVERY YEAR, she has had her son in therapy basically since he was diagnosed at 2, and does special things for him to give him the best life. he's in a wheelchair part time and has been since he was 5.

Britney, wake the FUCK up. yeah you j took your kids on a (sponsored) vacation to a resort, but you literally took them there- NO INTERACTION unless the camera was out. give Nolan a life.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Guys golden child has a dip in her ear and she’s never seen one gold child is so special omg

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:I've posted about this before, but this girl has a 6 year old son named Brandon that has Duchenne. her 34 year old brother also has Duchenne and this is the first video she's ever posted with him. He looks so miserable and it's so heartbreaking to see how he looks, and how he's struggling to breathe; no emotions.

I don't think she knew at the time that it was genetic/passed down from women so she never got herself tested before she had her son. She is a young mom, she had her daughter at 15 and stayed with her kids' father (hi Britney) and currently they live with her parents bc they couldn't find an affordable place in enough time; it seems like she's not afraid to ask for help and doesn't take advantage of other people.
Her goal is to educate and inform everyone about Duchenne and her son's journey and she literally does the exact opposite of Britney: she goes to SEVERAL FUNDRAISERS EVERY YEAR, she has had her son in therapy basically since he was diagnosed at 2, and does special things for him to give him the best life. he's in a wheelchair part time and has been since he was 5.

Britney, wake the FUCK up. yeah you j took your kids on a (sponsored) vacation to a resort, but you literally took them there- NO INTERACTION unless the camera was out. give Nolan a life.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I was coming on here to post the same thing!! Britney has no idea what she’s in for and it pisses me off that she would be completely ok with having more kids knowing the more kids she has she’s increasing the risk of having multiple kids/grandkids with DMD. That poor guy in the video literally can’t do ANYTHING like ok he wasn’t expected to survive after 18 and he’s now 34, that’s great and all but what quality of life does he even have?

Britney is pure and utter trash, she never promotes anything DMD related unless someone else tags her in something or on the one day a year it happens to be MDM awareness day. I really can’t wait for marks to catch up to her one of these days.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”