TellAll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by TellAll »

honeybear wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:What is it about this picture and the whole photo session that this was taken at gives me creepy vibes? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f23acd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The photo where he is shirtless under the apron is truly something of nightmares. So disturbing

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Honestly this looks amateurish. The shadows bother me to no end. Also, What the heck is his hand doing?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

TellAll wrote:
honeybear wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:What is it about this picture and the whole photo session that this was taken at gives me creepy vibes? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f23acd.jpg[/IMG]

The photo where he is shirtless under the apron is truly something of nightmares. So disturbing

Honestly this looks amateurish. The shadows bother me to no end. Also, What the heck is his hand doing?!

It looks like one of those movie posters you’d see for a dumb lifetime movie

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

TellAll wrote:
honeybear wrote:

My Little Teapot

skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

I think the photo/album/song cover is a metaphor for him growing (working hard) beautiful greenery (popularity, fame, riches, fatherhood) from the dirt (bad moments/memories) of his childhood.

It looks lame because I've never seen gardeners (professional or enthusiasts) put tons of plants in their aprons, and his attempt at a smolder for the camera comes off as lost and confused. His pose looks like he's either trying to itch his back or tell his mommy where he got an hurt.

The song preview on Instagram sounded like his usual autotuned work. Not impressed.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Looks like he’s scratching his back, is that supposed to look cool? His hair is ridiculous too.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
TellAll wrote:
honeybear wrote:The photo where he is shirtless under the apron is truly something of nightmares. So disturbing

My Little Teapot

Dead.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

That is the cover?? 😂 I hope he was going for comedic effect because that thing is hilarious! He looks like a gardener trying to get his sexy on.
Or he's showing were his back hurts after gardening 😂
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I'm serious when I say that picture creeps me out. All I can imagine is the dirt everywhere being blood, and the shovel being a knife lol. It just reminds me of the cover for a serial killer movie.

Awful terrible shot!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

honeybear wrote:I'm serious when I say that picture creeps me out. All I can imagine is the dirt everywhere being blood, and the shovel being a knife lol. It just reminds me of the cover for a serial killer movie.

Awful terrible shot!!

I had the same thought! I didn’t want to say because I assumed I’d just been listening to too many true crime podcasts Image

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Lol it looks like an indepndant/low budget movie cover about a serial killer or something

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

honeybear wrote:I'm serious when I say that picture creeps me out. All I can imagine is the dirt everywhere being blood, and the shovel being a knife lol. It just reminds me of the cover for a serial killer movie.

Awful terrible shot!!

But Brooke is SO talented you guysssssss

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

#64 on the pop charts

So was the studio an expensive mistake?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:#64 on the pop charts

So was the studio an expensive mistake?
I don't know. It's AWFUL! It really, really is. He is delusional, and he is surrounded by people who are willing to tell him he's amazing as long as the checks don't bounce.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I think the song has potential to be catchy in a mainstream kind of way, but it misses the mark because it isn't as polished as it could be in many areas. It's a step up from his previous works, imo.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

The song sounds like it’s trying to be Fall Out Boy or something, and the lyrics are kinda dumb.

Why can't you see me?
For who I am and who I'm destined to set free
All that glitters doesn't always turn to gold
The dirt shines brightest on the loneliest of roads

What does that even mean? Is he coming out? The first two lines are: “I’m stepping out, Trying not to step on any toes.” The title “dirt” could mean “hey, here’s the dirt on me.”

Sounds like he’s coming out to me lol

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ehhhh

Did he write that? He commissioned others to write his love story life with Mithy.

King of Idaho vs. little shop of cringe

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

That song is so bad. “Head in the clouds, trying to reach the surface...”. It doesn’t even make sense.

I can’t even find it on the iTunes chart now. So this another million dollar flop (the price of that studio, paid employees, etc). I know he said on IG that he was going to be performing at Vidcon with new music, but I also thought he said he was going to tour. He really doesn’t have any followers outside of YouTube. Now with the cutback vlog schedule, not filming the podcasts and their audience growing up and away, it’s time to come up with a different plan.

She says on IG that they’re going away again next week. They were just gone to some small kiddie event in Palm Springs, so when do those kids go to school? It’ll be interesting when Ollie is in kindergarten and can’t miss so much school. Homeschool in the future? Haha haha

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jmoysa wrote:That song is so bad. “Head in the clouds, trying to reach the surface...”. It doesn’t even make sense.

I can’t even find it on the iTunes chart now. So this another million dollar flop (the price of that studio, paid employees, etc). I know he said on IG that he was going to be performing at Vidcon with new music, but I also thought he said he was going to tour. He really doesn’t have any followers outside of YouTube. Now with the cutback vlog schedule, not filming the podcasts and their audience growing up and away, it’s time to come up with a different plan.

She says on IG that they’re going away again next week. They were just gone to some small kiddie event in Palm Springs, so when do those kids go to school? It’ll be interesting when Ollie is in kindergarten and can’t miss so much school. Homeschool in the future? Haha haha

Were they at Clamour? That wasn't a kiddie event. A lot of family vloggers were there wooing sponsors and grabbing free swag. It was this festival of gluttony and self-promotion. Clamour is a good name for it. "Sound and fury, signifying nothing" lol. Bet the hallways of the hotel were LOUD, the way so many vloggers scream and squeal over everything.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

lmmomSD wrote:
jmoysa wrote:That song is so bad. “Head in the clouds, trying to reach the surface...”. It doesn’t even make sense.

Were they at Clamour? That wasn't a kiddie event. A lot of family vloggers were there wooing sponsors and grabbing free swag. It was this festival of gluttony and self-promotion. Clamour is a good name for it. "Sound and fury, signifying nothing" lol. Bet the hallways of the hotel were LOUD, the way so many vloggers scream and squeal over everything.

That’s what it was. I thought it was for kids because there were so many kids and seemed like there were toys everywhere.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jmoysa wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

That’s what it was. I thought it was for kids because there were so many kids and seemed like there were toys everywhere.

Everyone brought their kids to pimp them out. Hatchimals was there, and a bunch of other toy companies.

Return to “Daily Bumps”