Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:40 am Ugh. Just saw their Instastories. They’re viewing “Steal” Magnolias. Joel modeling some outfit in a dressing room. I guess the hair transplants are sending Joel quickly down douche-street. What a disappointment of a man.
Yeah, that made me sick. Prancing around in the dressing room like a model. If you're reading this Joel, you're not all that - sorry.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 am
Z3phyr wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:40 am Ugh. Just saw their Instastories. They’re viewing “Steal” Magnolias. Joel modeling some outfit in a dressing room. I guess the hair transplants are sending Joel quickly down douche-street. What a disappointment of a man.
Yeah, that made me sick. Prancing around in the dressing room like a model. If you're reading this Joel, you're not all that - sorry.
I was wondering if all that modeling was connected to that contest he recently entered that Bonnie wanted us to go vote for him.

Bonnie, nipping the fingers just happen with dogs, especially little puppies-or it does with mine. My dog is 8 years old and still likes to nip when we are playing with her
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 am
I was wondering if all that modeling was connected to that contest he recently entered that Bonnie wanted us to go vote for him.

Bonnie, nipping the fingers just happen with dogs, especially little puppies-or it does with mine. My dog is 8 years old and still likes to nip when we are playing with her
He's got way more votes in that contest than just about anyone. Over 22K. There is going to be no end of the crowing if (when) he wins.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Hair plugs, new designer clothes. What's next, a Lamborghini?
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Bonnie, you are not a Kardashian and dogs are not accessories.

I kind of hope that Lady gets a lot bigger than she thinks she will. Bonnie has been very adamant about her staying close to that size forever, and although I know she won’t ever be huge, it would be funny to see that Bonnie got duped by the breeder.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm not sure why Joel is still wearing his hat indoors as seen on IG when they dine out or at the play. I don't know much about hair transplants, but I would think it would be better to go without a hat and why not get use to not wearing one with more hair growth? The only thing I'm seeing now with the new look is his ears that I hadn't noticed before.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

lmmomSD wrote:What is the "gluten free" kick she's on all of a sudden? Gushing over the gluten free cake-- it's not calorie free. There's no reason to avoid gluten if you don't have celiac disease. Or you're trying it for something like ADHD or ASD. And if one of her kids has either of those,they sure have been quiet about it! Plus, gluten free flour is a lot more expensive than regular flour.

She probably thinks it’s healthier to have GF flour. Never mind the 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Shorty02 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:59 am Bonnie, you are not a Kardashian and dogs are not accessories.

I kind of hope that Lady gets a lot bigger than she thinks she will. Bonnie has been very adamant about her staying close to that size forever, and although I know she won’t ever be huge, it would be funny to see that Bonnie got duped by the breeder.
Oh it definitely will. Neither breed are exactly purse dog sizes. I double checked on the good ol' internet.

Most cavachons are about 12 inches tall at the shoulder and weigh about 10 pounds. Depending on the parents, however, your cavachon may grow larger -- up to 18 pounds and 13 inches tall, which is the upper limit for both the bichon frise and the Cavalier King Charles spaniel.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bundy wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:What is the "gluten free" kick she's on all of a sudden? Gushing over the gluten free cake-- it's not calorie free. There's no reason to avoid gluten if you don't have celiac disease. Or you're trying it for something like ADHD or ASD. And if one of her kids has either of those,they sure have been quiet about it! Plus, gluten free flour is a lot more expensive than regular flour.

She probably thinks it’s healthier to have GF flour. Never mind the 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the xanthan gum. Some people have digestive problems from it. It's not exactly all natural.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:
Shorty02 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:59 am Bonnie, you are not a Kardashian and dogs are not accessories.

Oh it definitely will. Neither breed are exactly purse dog sizes. I double checked on the good ol' internet.

Most cavachons are about 12 inches tall at the shoulder and weigh about 10 pounds. Depending on the parents, however, your cavachon may grow larger -- up to 18 pounds and 13 inches tall, which is the upper limit for both the bichon frise and the Cavalier King Charles spaniel.
13-18 pounds is kinda heavy for a purse dog. I'm going to laugh when that dog is too big to lug around in a shoulder bag. Olivia was asking for a teacup Yorkie a year or two ago. That alone shows how much Bonnie has changed. When Olivia was begging for a teacup Yorkie, which really _is_ a "purse dog", Bonnie was saying "no way, never going to have a dog, EVER". And now, when she gets a dog, she doesn't pick a dog that's a good family dog (not that cavachons aren't good family dogs but that's not why she chose Lady). She chooses a breed that she thinks will stay small that she can buy cute purses for and tote around like Paris Hilton.
Am I wrong, or has she been toting the dog around on her trips instead of leaving her with the kids? That's another sign that the woman who "hated dogs" and wasn't going to get one despite the fact that her kids were begging for one, got one as an accessory.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I believe Bon Bon got this dog so she could parade around showing off her new "baby". The way she talks to the dog is so obnoxious!

I find it so funny that she paid so much money for the mutt. She can call this dog what she wants, but the bottom line is that the dog is a mixed mutt, a blend of two recognized breeds.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

We have a Cavalier (pure breed) and she weighs about 20lbs. How funny if Lady gets that big :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:I believe Bon Bon got this dog so she could parade around showing off her new "baby". The way she talks to the dog is so obnoxious!

I find it so funny that she paid so much money for the mutt. She can call this dog what she wants, but the bottom line is that the dog is a mixed mutt, a blend of two recognized breeds.
LMAO. That's exactly what I told my daughter when celebrities she admired were buying "designer dogs". Slap all the fancy labels on you want, but it doesn't change the fact that they are mutts. Don't get me wrong, I love mutts. But I am not going to pay a couple thousand dollars for one!

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I wonder if she will love Lady once she starts teething on her furniture and designer shoes.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:50 am I wonder if she will love Lady once she starts teething on her furniture and designer shoes.
She is going to have a fit-just look at how Bonnie was complaining about Lady nipping her fingers in the vlog!! Lady will probably then be kept mainly in her kennel!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

But aren't people paying thousands of dollars for mixed breeds these days normally? Here the popular breeds are all doodle-somethings: golden doodles, bernedoodles, cockapoos, labradoodles, etc. and I think they're around $1000 and I've not really thought of them as "mutts". I wouldn't particularly want the kind of dog Bonnie got because I'm much more partial to bigger breeds, but I don't think the price for a two-breed dog is completely ridiculous. Maybe I'm wrong...
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

I don’t know why she needed a designer dog probably because they shed less, but the pup looks exactly like a shitzu to me and they go for less than 200
here plus they stay pretty small!?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:But aren't people paying thousands of dollars for mixed breeds these days normally? Here the popular breeds are all doodle-somethings: golden doodles, bernedoodles, cockapoos, labradoodles, etc. and I think they're around $1000 and I've not really thought of them as "mutts". I wouldn't particularly want the kind of dog Bonnie got because I'm much more partial to bigger breeds, but I don't think the price for a two-breed dog is completely ridiculous. Maybe I'm wrong...
I guess. But I think paying a couple of thousand dollars for a dog is pretty ridiculous. I understand the appeal of golden doodles is that if you have allergies, they're better. But when there are so many perfectly good dogs being euthanized in shelters, spending that kind of money on a "designer dog", which again is a glorified mutt, is just ridiculous. In my opinion only. My old dog's sire was a purebred Lab who got out and knocked up the neighbor's mutt. He was the best dog ever-- gentle with the kids, sweet, a great watch dog, just all around an awesome pet. And he was free.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote:But aren't people paying thousands of dollars for mixed breeds these days normally? Here the popular breeds are all doodle-somethings: golden doodles, bernedoodles, cockapoos, labradoodles, etc. and I think they're around $1000 and I've not really thought of them as "mutts". I wouldn't particularly want the kind of dog Bonnie got because I'm much more partial to bigger breeds, but I don't think the price for a two-breed dog is completely ridiculous. Maybe I'm wrong...
I guess. But I think paying a couple of thousand dollars for a dog is pretty ridiculous. I understand the appeal of golden doodles is that if you have allergies, they're better. But when there are so many perfectly good dogs being euthanized in shelters, spending that kind of money on a "designer dog", which again is a glorified mutt, is just ridiculous. In my opinion only. My old dog's sire was a purebred Lab who got out and knocked up the neighbor's mutt. He was the best dog ever-- gentle with the kids, sweet, a great watch dog, just all around an awesome pet. And he was free.

Agreed. My dog’s mom was a lab and we’re almost certain the dad was a Westie (lord only knows how but that’s what she looks likes.) A) everyone tells me she’s the most adorable dog ever, not bragging just happens B)she’s super healthy, other than just having a tooth removed (my fault). People don’t believe when I tell them she’s almost 10. C)I paid about $100 from the San Diego SPCA including a bag of food, a leash, and a collar. Pretty sure it was only that much because she was a puppy and it was a fundraiser/telethon type weekend.

I’ll never understand buying from breeders. Especially since someone told me that at some shelters you can put your name down for a certain breed and if one comes in/a mix they’ll call you.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I agree too. Rescue dogs are definitely the way to go in my view. Just saying that as bred dogs go, I don't think Lady is necessarily out of the ordinary in cost even if she is a 'mix' of two breeds.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”