Flipside of the Moon

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

So the basement was practically flooded due to sewage issues or something, idrk. She said in one clip right after it happened that the house was a mistake but the next clip is her retracting that. Her mom was also in the vlog from Beau's birthday party, she did seem kind of weird when she was explaining where her mom has been.
kimmpossibelle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kimmpossibelle »

I think her and her mom are having a hard time dealing with the loss of her father so they might not be really on the same page at times. Maybe that’s why we don’t see Gaga that much anymore? Grief is a tremendous emotion and cause people to act in ways that they hadn’t before. I just hope they can go back to being as close as they were before eventually.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

I don't get her being SO against co-sleeping. I did it with my baby and it was so beneficial for us. I couldn't imagine trying to function on no sleep; the way she always has with her kids.
BTW Now 2 of her neighbors (that have been there for years) are trying to sell their homes.
Good luck.
Oblivious, pretentious, suckers like Christina are hard to find.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 pm I don't get her being SO against co-sleeping. I did it with my baby and it was so beneficial for us. I couldn't imagine trying to function on no sleep; the way she always has with her kids.
BTW Now 2 of her neighbors (that have been there for years) are trying to sell their homes.
Good luck.
Oblivious, pretentious, suckers like Christina are hard to find.
Probably solely because the AAP says your baby will die if you cosleep. I've been cosleeping with my 11 month old since the first day in the hospital because he wouldn't sleep alone and thanks to that I've always been able to get a full nights sleep. I wouldn't function on 3-5 hours like she says she gets. I think she enjoys torturing herself. She's sleeping without husband on a mattress on the floor anyway so I don't see why she can't just let him sleep with her. He's her last baby so she should enjoy having him close while she can.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Im not clapping because of her sh!tty situation but I really do not feel sorry for her, one bit.

Also, they knew from the 2nd day they moved in that there was a sh!t problem in the basement...so why WHY finish it until you are 1000000% sure it's solved? The whole place is a dump at the moment anyway so why didn't they leave it in original condition in case this happened again (and again and again). For someone who claims her husband is a genius and she is more uber intelligent than the rest of us....they are really stupid.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SophisticatedOne wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:46 pm Something definitely is going on with her and her mom. Right? Hasn't mentioned her or seen her in a while. No mention of her on Mother's Day. I wonder what happened?

IMO she needs to get over it quick before she loses her suddenly like her dad.
There is definitely something big going on between her and Gaga.
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

SophisticatedOne wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:46 pm Something definitely is going on with her and her mom. Right? Hasn't mentioned her or seen her in a while. No mention of her on Mother's Day. I wonder what happened?

I spoke too soon. There's Gaga!
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She made her YT channels for ONE REASON so she could show off and brag to the world. Most of the world is less fortunate than her (financially speaking). She can't brag in her own little circle/community because everyone has what she has.
I think she's getting God smacked right now.
I'm not happy that she is going through all this crap. I'm learning that I should be more grateful and not tempted by the Jones's.
This poor woman...
I would just cancel the channel at this point; if I was her.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

SophisticatedOne wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:52 am

I spoke too soon. There's Gaga!
Gaga did NOT look like she was not there for any of Christina's bs though! She just went for the kids. She's probably tired of hearing Christina complain/brag about how much money they're spending on the house cause we know thats all she talks about. She just lost her husband, Im sure she is going through depression right now and doesn't want to entertain Christina's first world problems.

Side note: she blames everything on the home inspector- they don't check plumbing/septic issues except for turning all faucets on/flushing all toilets and seeing if anything happens. You can pay extra for a plumber to snake the drains with a camera to check for issues. And how tf did she not know they'd have to replace the roof? Home inspectors always check the roof. There's no way they didn't know the condition of the roof before buying. They probably didn't even read the inspection report before buying because when they made the offer/were closing they acted like they didn't care what renovations were needed, they had to have the house at whatever cost. Now that shes having buyer's remorse because she realized they spent way too much money, she wants to blame the home inspector.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

RenegadeRaider wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:35 pm She made her YT channels for ONE REASON so she could show off to the world. Most of the world is less fortunate than her (financially speaking). She can't brag and show off in her own little circle/community because everyone has what she has.
I think she's getting God smacked right now.
I'm not happy that she is going through all this crap. I'm learning that I should be more grateful and not tempted by the Jones's.
This poor woman...
I would just cancel the channel at this point; if I was her.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how she keeps saying "i feel so sorry for beau" as he barfs into the garbage can 500 times and she laughs at him. Her freaking husband is a dr. Get some anti-nausea meds on board and give him ginger ale or something. Shoving pancakes and food down his mouth was making it so much worse. How about put the kid to bed on the..oh, I don't know...SOFT SOFA instead of the kitchen floor? Wtf is wrong with her. She is fundamentally retarded as a mother. *said with all due respect to anyone with mental deficits*
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LOL on the Gaga issue....imagine how happy old Gaga is that she didn't move in with them? LOL Imagine her waking up and turds floating by the bed? I hope gaga stays away from that hazard pit.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She never shows herself making the kids pancakes. She puts them in the microwave along with the melted butter.
She doesn't cook those kids anything! They eat frozen and canned everything.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Shes always slurring, she probably thinks her slurred speech is sexy.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

RenegadeRaider wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:24 pm Shes always slurring, she probably thinks her slurred speech is sexy.
Maybe she's high off her happy pills.
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

I don't understand why she keeps feeding them?! She says they can't keep anything down. Then let them go lay down in bed. Sitting at the kitchen counter is not gonna make it better!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

SophisticatedOne wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 pm I don't understand why she keeps feeding them?! She says they can't keep anything down. Then let them go lay down in bed. Sitting at the kitchen counter is not gonna make it better!
she seems like the type to be obsessed with feeding others and not herself so she can stay thin
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Her editing kills me. I wish we could watch a full unedited video, just once. She perfectly crafts each and every word even when she's trying to be deep and sentimental.
((Christiana don't be weird))
columbianruby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by columbianruby »

She needs to eat more. She does not eat enough for a grown woman in her mid to late 30's. She would look so much better with 5-10 pounds of weight gain. She looks malnourished (I'm thin as well - so this isn't coming from a place of jealousy either.) An egg and an avocado for a meal? Are you serious? Are eggs and vegetables the only thing she knows how to cook? She can't branch out and make an actual meal once in a while? A vegan lasagna? Anything? All she feeds her kids are frozen pancakes and frozen nuggets. How many times a week does she feed her kid's frozen pizza?

Her relationship is also going to fail if she doesn't get a life. She does nothing to sustain her relationship with her husband. They never go on dates, never spend time alone etc. If he stays long enough for Pax to graduate highschool, he will be gone shortly after. They'll have nothing in common except the kids. Her ENTIRE life is revolved around the children. Doesn't she have any friends she can meet once a week to socialize? The only places she goes is to preschool, the grocery store and the nail salon, so sad. She can't even be bothered to get dressed the majority of the time. What is attractive about that? Get out of the damn housecoat and sweats. The amount of effort she put into how she looks in her mukbangs and now is jarring. It takes the same amount of time to put on a pair of jeans as it does a pair of sweats.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

columbianruby wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:22 pm She needs to eat more. She does not eat enough for a grown woman in her mid to late 30's. She would look so much better with 5-10 pounds of weight gain. She looks malnourished (I'm thin as well - so this isn't coming from a place of jealousy either.) An egg and an avocado for a meal? Are you serious? Are eggs and vegetables the only thing she knows how to cook? She can't branch out and make an actual meal once in a while? A vegan lasagna? Anything? All she feeds her kids are frozen pancakes and frozen nuggets. How many times a week does she feed her kid's frozen pizza?

Her relationship is also going to fail if she doesn't get a life. She does nothing to sustain her relationship with her husband. They never go on dates, never spend time alone etc. If he stays long enough for Pax to graduate highschool, he will be gone shortly after. They'll have nothing in common except the kids. Her ENTIRE life is revolved around the children. Doesn't she have any friends she can meet once a week to socialize? The only places she goes is to preschool, the grocery store and the nail salon, so sad. She can't even be bothered to get dressed the majority of the time. What is attractive about that? Get out of the damn housecoat and sweats. The amount of effort she put into how she looks in her mukbangs and now is jarring. It takes the same amount of time to put on a pair of jeans as it does a pair of sweats.
I find it weird all that money they have, they can't pay a babysitter one night to go on a date?

I think she needs to gain at least 10-15 pounds. She is just skin and bones right now. I could see all the ribs through her chest in the last video. She can't be more than 105 pounds right now. Maybe her hair wouldn't have fallen out so much if she wasn't malnourished.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”