LumpyDays
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Those lyrics. Wow.
With that cover photo, are we sure he isn't going for a comedy album?
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Spell check anyone??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 62c9df.jpg[/IMG]
I can’t stand anyone in this damn family lol

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It’s #141 on the pop charts. If I were them, I’d be panicking about the money spent on the studio. That’s an expensive hobby.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

"It's like your crawlin outta dark hole" YOU'RE. Please, Bryan. YOU'RE.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy posted an instastory about how she took out her extensions and she was actually hiding her hair under her hoodie. It's not like she is balding. The vanity is just ridiculous

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They don’t need to freak out about the cost of the studio. Studio rentals cost hundreds of dollars an hour. He won’t be the only person using the studio. Even if he pretends that it’s just his space for making music. It’s not a bad investment. They’re likely to generate passive income from the studio for years to come. The place could generate well over a million dollars a year.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

crew96 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 pm Spell check anyone??

What did that pear do to him?!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Lovethesnark wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:06 pm They don’t need to freak out about the cost of the studio. Studio rentals cost hundreds of dollars an hour. He won’t be the only person using the studio. Even if he pretends that it’s just his space for making music. It’s not a bad investment. They’re likely to generate passive income from the studio for years to come. The place could generate well over a million dollars a year.

In Murrieta though?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:06 pm They don’t need to freak out about the cost of the studio. Studio rentals cost hundreds of dollars an hour. He won’t be the only person using the studio. Even if he pretends that it’s just his space for making music. It’s not a bad investment. They’re likely to generate passive income from the studio for years to come. The place could generate well over a million dollars a year.

In Murrieta though?
Exactly. And it's not like he's a sought after producer. He's not Timbaland or Sean Combs. There are producers people will travel to work with. Bryan Lanning isn't one of them.
I seriously doubt it's going to bring in "a million dollars a year". They dropped a boatload of cash buying it, and renovating it, too. And Bryan has bought a bunch of toys so that not only did they spend a bunch on the recording equipment, he turned it into a man cave too.
I think it's a big money pit. And he is delusional if he thinks it's going to support them. If he paid cash for it, that's principal they're out. If he got a loan for it, I bet it isn't making back the mortgage.
They're not even 30, right? Their money has to last a looong time, because neither of them has the education or skills to match vlogging income. Or the work ethic. And their vlogging income isn't going to last forever. Views are already dropping. They're sitting pretty now, but it won't last. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 19d469.jpg[/IMG]

lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lex_3859 »

Anyone else get extremely strong gay vibes from Bryan? To be honest, I have a pretty good gaydar, I guess that’s the terminology. On numerous occasions I’ve predicted others such as friends and family etc, that they were gay, and of course a few months later they come out. Bryan doesn’t hide it very well. I wouldn’t be too surprised if there’s a “coming out” video in the coming years.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

I have so much secondhand embarrassment over these dirt photos... wow. Just wo..ow.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

lmmomSD wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:

In Murrieta though?
Exactly. And it's not like he's a sought after producer. He's not Timbaland or Sean Combs. There are producers people will travel to work with. Bryan Lanning isn't one of them.
I seriously doubt it's going to bring in "a million dollars a year". They dropped a boatload of cash buying it, and renovating it, too. And Bryan has bought a bunch of toys so that not only did they spend a bunch on the recording equipment, he turned it into a man cave too.
I think it's a big money pit. And he is delusional if he thinks it's going to support them. If he paid cash for it, that's principal they're out. If he got a loan for it, I bet it isn't making back the mortgage.
They're not even 30, right? Their money has to last a looong time, because neither of them has the education or skills to match vlogging income. Or the work ethic. And their vlogging income isn't going to last forever. Views are already dropping. They're sitting pretty now, but it won't last. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 19d469.jpg[/IMG]

They don’t need to offer services outside of the studio rentals to clear a million dollars. Even in Murietta. The location might even be ideal for the certain acts. They only person they might need to employ is an engineer. Most people bring in their own producers when making music. They also have space for rehearsals and filming. They spent a lot of money on the place, but it’s a piece of real estate. It can be sold. His music career is probably never going anywhere, but the studio wasn’t a bad idea.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, drama might be happening.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 55f853.jpg[/IMG]
:roll:
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Ooh *grabs popcorn*

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:So, drama might be happening.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 55f853.jpg[/IMG]
Typical Cullen. Posting cryptic passive aggressive things on social media to stir the pot. "It's not my place to say anything". So don't. He and Katie do this all the time when they're mad at each other.
And the way all 6 of them delete and block, I wouldn't be surprised if "one of the girls" disagreed with something and they were so quick to delete that they didn't even realize who, lol.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Couldn’t they write the studio and all of the work done to remodel it off as a business expense in their taxes?

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The girls are following each other on Instagram.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

His song is shit and I'm not just saying this because I dont like him. It doesn't flow at all. From the first verse to the chorus to the second verse, each part sounds like a totally different song. It's not cohesive at all.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I tried listening to the song.
The lyrics make zero sense and it so disjointed. Someone needs to tell him this pop career rubbish is a waste of time. Money does not buy talent.
Learn about finance and investments and secure your future.
They annoy me so much. Such an abundance of opportunity and they waste it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”