vmokk
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by vmokk »

rbyrolg wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:My dad never put on a ring . He had a excuse though because he worked in a factory and they were not permitted. My mom hasn’t put hers on in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My husband wears his ring always and I never wear mine. I hate rings, I didn’t know I did before the wedding though so that’s why I bought one. I’ll wear it for events and stuff but never in daily life

i never wear mine either and my husband always has his on. first off, engagement rings and children don’t really mesh, i used to hit my oldest with it all the time when i was doing up his buttons. so i’d just wear my wedding band ... 11 years and 5 kids later couldn’t get that thing on my sausage finger even if i tried LOL

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:Did she say she was waiting until Monday to take him? I would to unless it was a big emergency. Those minute clinics are terrible. That isn’t something you go to the ER for. Anyway it’s sick she had to bring up paying but I would wait until Monday also. Kids get sick there isn’t much a doctor can do unless a fever is just not going down.

It is one thing to be sick but another thing to be sick every 2-3 weeks. These boys have been sick since march. That can not be normal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

chloe6124 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 pm Did she say she was waiting until Monday to take him? I would to unless it was a big emergency. Those minute clinics are terrible. That isn’t something you go to the ER for. Anyway it’s sick she had to bring up paying but I would wait until Monday also. Kids get sick there isn’t much a doctor can do unless a fever is just not going down.

She said the fever didn’t go down..it barely went down and got back up and that was the whole entire night and as it seems the morning and troughout the day. That’s a reason to go to a doctor even if you have to pay.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

blehhh wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm
chloe6124 wrote:Did she say she was waiting until Monday to take him? I would to unless it was a big emergency. Those minute clinics are terrible. That isn’t something you go to the ER for. Anyway it’s sick she had to bring up paying but I would wait until Monday also. Kids get sick there isn’t much a doctor can do unless a fever is just not going down.

It is one thing to be sick but another thing to be sick every 2-3 weeks. These boys have been sick since march. That can not be normal

Im not surprised. These kids have the weakest immune system. They barley leave the house, they eat crap 99% of the time and its not home cooked, but orderd in. That’s not how kids get a strong immune system.
Every few weeks one of them is sick and than the others get it.
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

Looks like it’s Bianca’s bday and all Keren could muster up for the Godmother to Landon is let’s get Bianca to 100k’... it’s as if she believes that everyone lives for the gratification of likes and followers like her narcissistic arse

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Also, maybe Khoa isn't excited for this wedding cuz he knows he ain't marrying a queen. He marrying a hoe
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Their priorities are so out of wack and it’s disgusting.

Buys Porsche because they made a bet in the car, buys 2 wedding dresses, buys over 380k+ of new cars, buys 2 jet skis, 7 David Yurman rings, buys $7k airline tickets to the Maldives, but won’t pay out of pocket for one fucking doctor visit.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

So she's only going to give Sutton 2 bottles a day? 8 oz. in each bottle so just 16 oz. of formula a day and then "food" and "snacks" to fill up where he usually has a bottle? Say goodbye to Sutton's "chunkiness"... no wonder the other two are so tiny. How is this her third child and she doesn't know that formula/breast milk should be the main source of nutrients for the first year? It's great he's getting table food and introduced to different textures, but that should be on top of the 32 oz. he should be getting a day- NOT a replacement.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:12 pm So she's only going to give Sutton 2 bottles a day? 8 oz. in each bottle so just 16 oz. of formula a day and then "food" and "snacks" to fill up where he usually has a bottle? Say goodbye to Sutton's "chunkiness"... no wonder the other two are so tiny. How is this her third child and she doesn't know that formula/breast milk should be the main source of nutrients for the first year? It's great he's getting table food and introduced to different textures, but that should be on top of the 32 oz. he should be getting a day- NOT a replacement.
Every kid is different. My mom breast fed me till I was 3 months, switched me to bottle and I started table food around his age and was a completely fine kid. My boys are also fine. Usually kids are breast fed till 6 months and then transitioned to solids. My middle one barley wanted the bootle when he started solids.
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

these kids are always sick... hopefully as they get older their immune system gets better and they don’t get sick easily

Whatstheteayall
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatstheteayall »

Except it wouldn’t have been an ER visit. It was with another doctor at the joint practice their pediatrician works at. This doctor just doesn’t take her insurance so she would have had to pay out of pocket for it. And she thought he has strep throat which is awful and hurts like hell so I can’t imagine waiting 3 days to go to the doctor for it.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:12 pm So she's only going to give Sutton 2 bottles a day? 8 oz. in each bottle so just 16 oz. of formula a day and then "food" and "snacks" to fill up where he usually has a bottle? Say goodbye to Sutton's "chunkiness"... no wonder the other two are so tiny. How is this her third child and she doesn't know that formula/breast milk should be the main source of nutrients for the first year? It's great he's getting table food and introduced to different textures, but that should be on top of the 32 oz. he should be getting a day- NOT a replacement.
Did she really say that?!? Does she research literally anything about raising children or listen to anything her pediatrician says?! If he’s only getting 16oz that is 100% neglect 😭
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Omg I’m annoyed af at how Keren never does anything for her family yet she always wants people there for her parties and her kids... Khoa says he should’ve let Landon go to the party so they could have 3 hours alone wtf?! So if Landon wasn’t sick they wouldn’t have gone to THEIR NEPHEWS BIRTHDAY PARTY?!?! They would’ve just sent their kids omg!! And also if she was a good aunt she could’ve left Khoa to watch Landon and gone with Jackson and Sutton but she’s a selfish bitch who doesn’t care about anyone else but herself!
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

these kids are always sick... hopefully as they get older their immune system gets better and they don’t get sick easily like they do now

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Whoa, hold up! I don’t know what you’re talking about, my brother works at an incredible urgent care! Just bc the one YOU went to was “terrible” it doesn’t mean they all are so stop putting out false information. Sounds to me like you’re talking about the “minute clinics” they have at grocery stores anyway, not an actual urgent care which is usually in the same building as the primary care doctor. Two totally different things.

The cost to take Landon to urgent care would have probably been around $60-$90. Of course, if they had to do a strep test, it would cost extra (which they are more than capable of doing) so no more than $200 MAX! Hunchie spends 4x’s that on a fucking ugly ass fanny pack.

She has NO EXCUSES to not put her kid’s health FIRST! You know if it was her, she’d have gone the sec her throat started hurting. Greedy bitch!

-signed person living without health insurance
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I mean, she mentioned thinking it was strep so yeah, he should be seen now not Monday.

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

dramallama429 wrote:
Did she really say that?!? Does she research literally anything about raising children or listen to anything her pediatrician says?! If he’s only getting 16oz that is 100% neglect Image
Agreed. My son was born 1 month before sutton he is still breast fed and gets stable food 3 times a day. When I'm at work he gets 3 6oz bottles and nurses whenever he wants when I'm home. My son would be cranky as fuck if all the milk he got was 2 8oz bottles a day. He'd be STARVING

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

rottiemama wrote:

Whoa, hold up! I don’t know what you’re talking about, my brother works at an incredible urgent care! Just bc the one YOU went to was “terrible” it doesn’t mean they all are so stop putting out false information. Sounds to me like you’re talking about the “minute clinics” they have at grocery stores anyway, not an actual urgent care which is usually in the same building as the primary care doctor. Two totally different things.

The cost to take Landon to urgent care would have probably been around $60-$90. Of course, if they had to do a strep test, it would cost extra (which they are more than capable of doing) so no more than $200 MAX! Hunchie spends 4x’s that on a fucking ugly ass fanny pack.

She has NO EXCUSES to not put her kid’s health FIRST! You know if it was her, she’d have gone the sec her throat started hurting. Greedy bitch!

-signed person living without health insurance
Rottiemama don't you know chloe is experienced and knows what's best for the kids and KK? Don't doubt her word.

(Also I love your post, they are always so long and serious but still v entertaining to readImage)
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Image Views down 24% Image No wonder she’s talking about having baby fever! That’s the ONLY time their channel grows. Honestly, I never understood why people liked them. They’re both annoying af and now, with the way they flash their cash, they lost all their relatability. I know ppl don’t like the ACE family, tbh, I don’t watch them much either but I caught their vlog yesterday about a new car and it somehow came off so much more genuine than KK could ever be...and they were showing off a Rolls Royce! They’re just so much more likable. KK doesn’t stand a chance in this world. Unless they get pregnant by the end of the year, their channel will dry up by next summer. #facts

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 36f527.jpg[/IMG]

Why does Keren like this picture so much?? It’s SOOOO BAD!

I’ll leave this here...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... aa5de8.jpg[/IMG]

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

rottiemama wrote:Image Views down 24% Image No wonder she’s talking about having baby fever! That’s the ONLY time their channel grows. Honestly, I never understood why people liked them. They’re both annoying af and now, with the way they flash their cash, they lost all their relatability. I know ppl don’t like the ACE family, tbh, I don’t watch them much either but I caught their vlog yesterday about a new car and it somehow came off so much more genuine than KK could ever be...and they were showing off a Rolls Royce! They’re just so much more likable. KK doesn’t stand a chance in this world. Unless they get pregnant by the end of the year, their channel will dry up by next summer. #facts

Why does Keren like this picture so much?? It’s SOOOO BAD!

I’ll leave this here...

She really is an unfortunate looking human

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”