BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Just saw her tweet about the “wedding” planning. I’m all about people having the wedding of their dreams even after the courthouse wedding but I really think she’s only doing it because her views are crazy low lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Those earrings she wore on the trip were hideous. How early 2000’s of her.

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:40 pm Just saw her tweet about the “wedding” planning. I’m all about people having the wedding of their dreams even after the courthouse wedding but I really think she’s only doing it because her views are crazy low lately.

And I think she's doing it as an f you to Ean. She makes all these passive aggressive posts at him, and Frank did in two months what Ean did not do in seven years: marry her crazy ass. Britney and Ean had everything but the marriage certificate, but she and Frank only have that. I think having a wedding would legitimize the marriage to Britney as well as an opportunity to show off and gloat.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eb0758.jpg[/IMG]

Her rings look like they came out of a quarter machine. We all know she’s not sentimental and is greedy & only cares about money, so it’s hilarious to me that she has to walk around with these onImage

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Her rings look like they came out of a quarter machine. We all know she’s not sentimental and is greedy & only cares about money, so it’s hilarious to me that she has to walk around with these onImage

I was just coming here to say how cheap her rings look. They look very thin as well. Not a very flattering ring in my opinion.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Her views are very low considering shes been on YouTube since 2011..... then again she also doesnt make much effort lol sucks to be her

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Love how Bitchface hasn’t promoted Dani’s bonfire shirts yet Vanessa has lol
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eb0758.jpg[/IMG]

Especially considering franks first fiancés ring was beautiful and definitely cost more. This is what happens when you rush a marriage, you get stuck with a cheap ass ring. If they had’ve waited to get married frank could have saved and bought her a beautiful ring and she could have had an actual wedding instead of getting married in the living room of her rented apartment (that will never not be funny to me).
I don’t understand why they rushed to get married so quickly only to be planning a wedding over a year later, it doesn’t make sense to me. Just wait to get married. So bizarre.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

They don’t shine lol. I’m pretty sure she’s gonna upgrade sooner or later

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

staceybrax wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Image

Especially considering franks first fiancés ring was beautiful and definitely cost more. This is what happens when you rush a marriage, you get stuck with a cheap ass ring. If they had’ve waited to get married frank could have saved and bought her a beautiful ring and she could have had an actual wedding instead of getting married in the living room of her rented apartment (that will never not be funny to me).
I don’t understand why they rushed to get married so quickly only to be planning a wedding over a year later, it doesn’t make sense to me. Just wait to get married. So bizarre.

Because his bible thumping dad wouldn’t dare have any grandchildren of his born out of wedlock! That’s the devils work!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Heyyhoe wrote:

They don’t shine lol. I’m pretty sure she’s gonna upgrade sooner or later

Upgrade? The ring or the man?
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

staceymj wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:16 pm
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Frank’s family seems religious, they probably pressured him to “do the right thing” by marrying her when they found out she was pregnant. No way Britney would’ve secretly gotten married in the living room of her apartment otherwise.
I still find it hilarious that someone found her marriage certificate online before she announced that they got married. I wonder how long she would’ve kept it a secret if no one on here found it.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jenin wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Frank’s family seems religious, they probably pressured him to “do the right thing” by marrying her when they found out she was pregnant. No way Britney would’ve secretly gotten married in the living room of her apartment otherwise.
I still find it hilarious that someone found her marriage certificate online before she announced that they got married. I wonder how long she would’ve kept it a secret if no one on here found it.
She wouldn’t have lasted long, she loves showing off her pathetic ring, calling Frank her husband and being a fIrE WiFe. I absolutely love when ppl dig into her business tho because it just exposed what a fucking fraud she is.

There’s a difference between keeping stuff private vs straight up lying, which is exactly what she does. Like answering questions about wanting to get married while already married and answering wanting to have a baby questions while already pregnant.

I’m still dying at the fact that she got married in her living room and celebrated her wedding night at Vanessa’s in laws lmaooo..... wHeN yOu kNoW yOu kNoW

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

I swearrr she is pregnant again

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

whatthepho wrote:I swearrr she is pregnant again

Just wondering why do you think so?

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Jenin wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Even funnier that it was Eans brother who let that person know that she was pregnant and hitched.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

booboo2017 wrote:
whatthepho wrote:I swearrr she is pregnant again

Just wondering why do you think so?

Same here like the second poster said lol what makes you think that??

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Haven't caught up on this thread but I am shocked how breathless she sounds in the babybykyra stories. I'm not convinced she's pregnant but the last time she sounded that bad she was so...
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Haven't caught up on this thread but I am shocked how breathless she sounds in the babybykyra stories. I'm not convinced she's pregnant but the last time she sounded that bad she was so...
yes! she sounds like she has the worst cold ever

maybe it's bc Frank "took her breath away?"

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

I hope her dumbass is pregnant, that would literally be the final nail in her coffin.

I’m annoyed at how often Frank/Britney were seen alone and how often the kids were left with Vanessa/KC when you watch Aaryn, Vanessa and Britney’s vlogs. KC had Scarlett at one point, Vanessa/KC had Aria/Nolan/Harlow for a bit, then they had just Aria for a while...like wtf Britney?? This isn’t a honeymoon for you and Scrotum Face, it’s a trip FORTHEKIDScz if it wasn’t for them you would’ve never got chosen. She only swam once with them, the rest of the trip she just sat there with Scarface or just filming them dancing on the beach like bitch get up & dance with your damn kids.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”