Haleigh Everts

eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by eightiesbaby »

ByeRose wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 am Aaaaaand she deleted the comments
She is sooooo lame 😂😂😂 She can talk trash about other LDS influencers but can’t handle LDS mom’s or teenagers calling her out ... and ends up deleting the comments! She is delusional! It just shows inside her mind. Got to look perfect and have everybody love her! Happy! Happy! Happy!

But seriously... how does she justify posting provocative pics online? She is such a flipping hypocrite it’s insane.
eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

kikiluvsu wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:58 am
rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! I haven’t started following Haleigh Everts yet, but I’ve noticed y’all are due for a new thread! If you guys want to suggest some titles, I’ll create part 2 in a few hours!

I’m not sure if there’s someone who moderates this thread, but you can let me know if you guys need anything.

ImageImageImage
Hmmmm how about Haleigh’s fan club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about Hypocritical Haleigh? 😂😂😂
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

eightiesbaby wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! I haven’t started following Haleigh Everts yet, but I’ve noticed y’all are due for a new thread! If you guys want to suggest some titles, I’ll create part 2 in a few hours!

I’m not sure if there’s someone who moderates this thread, but you can let me know if you guys need anything.

ImageImageImage

How about Hypocritical Haleigh? ImageImageImage
Yes! That’s great lol

kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

eightiesbaby wrote:
ByeRose wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 am Aaaaaand she deleted the comments
She is sooooo lame ImageImageImage She can talk trash about other LDS influencers but can’t handle LDS mom’s or teenagers calling her out ... and ends up deleting the comments! She is delusional! It just shows inside her mind. Got to look perfect and have everybody love her! Happy! Happy! Happy!

But seriously... how does she justify posting provocative pics online? She is such a flipping hypocrite it’s insane.
And they weren’t even rude at all! They even apologized for offending her. Dumb bitch can’t handle a difference of opinion.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

eightiesbaby wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:28 pm

How about Hypocritical Haleigh? 😂😂😂
That’s perfect I love it
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

After watching her highlight on why she left social media the rundown is

1. People found her address after she publicly gave it out/made it easy to find it
2. Somebody tried to lie to her that her husband was cheating on her
3. She couldn’t handle opposing view points and people gossiping about her stupidity

How much more petty can she possibly get.

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

It’s not like leaving social media is automatically going to make the person telling you your husbands cheating on you stop

eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

Does anyone else find it weird how she only has positive comments on her YouTube/Instagram? Sis really takes the time to comb through her social media... lol 🤦🏼‍♀️
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

eightiesbaby wrote:Does anyone else find it weird how she only has positive comments on her YouTube/Instagram? Sis really takes the time to comb through her social media... lol Image
I totally noticed. I have seen negative comments many times, she deletes every one of them after she responds to them defending herself

kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

karyjohnson45 wrote:
eightiesbaby wrote:Does anyone else find it weird how she only has positive comments on her YouTube/Instagram? Sis really takes the time to comb through her social media... lol Image
I totally noticed. I have seen negative comments many times, she deletes every one of them after she responds to them defending herself

You mean after she tries defending herself, fails because her arguments usually lack logic or reason, and deletes it because she doesn’t have any comebacks?

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

kikiluvsu wrote:
karyjohnson45 wrote:

You mean after she tries defending herself, fails because her arguments usually lack logic or reason, and deletes it because she doesn’t have any comebacks?

Yes exactly

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

eightiesbaby wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:26 pm Does anyone else find it weird how she only has positive comments on her YouTube/Instagram? Sis really takes the time to comb through her social media... lol 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely, it has to take her a lot of time to do it, it obviously really bothers her, and she tells us to get a life! 🤣
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

And in a video she made last year she responded to this forum like she responds to her negative/opposing opinion comments. “Everything we are getting out of the system we are going to be putting back in because my husband is going to be a DOCTOR”

Stupid bitch.

eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

Blossom76 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:04 pm
eightiesbaby wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:26 pm Does anyone else find it weird how she only has positive comments on her YouTube/Instagram? Sis really takes the time to comb through her social media... lol 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely, it has to take her a lot of time to do it, it obviously really bothers her, and she tells us to get a life! 🤣
Seriously tho 😂😂😂
Between making videos of her overpriced groceries (that the gov’t pays for) and meticulously filtering thru each comment on social media... How does she find the time to pose in a bra/laying in bed to share with the entire internet so she can feel better about herself. Because that’s what we should teach our girls.... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

eightiesbaby wrote:
eightiesbaby wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:26 pm Does anyone else find it weird how she only has positive comments on her YouTube/Instagram? Sis really takes the time to comb through her social media... lol Image
Absolutely, it has to take her a lot of time to do it, it obviously really bothers her, and she tells us to get a life! Image
Seriously tho ImageImageImage
Between making videos of her overpriced groceries (that the gov’t pays for) and meticulously filtering thru each comment on social media... How does she find the time to pose in a bra/laying in bed to share with the entire internet so she can feel better about herself. Because that’s what we should teach our girls.... ImageImageImage
I wish I could hide all my money from the government so I don’t have to pay taxes on it and apply food stamps and wic to compensate for my organic grocery bill that I can’t pay because I spent all my money on $70 dollar swimsuits so I could have something appropriate to wear when I post pictures of myself all over the internet

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Oof right after I post that I see she made another grocery haul. Let’s see what she bought this time

My guess is $35 dollar Trader Joe’s pasta and a shit ton of organic jelly

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Okay at this point you can see she has just about no pattern as to what she gets at the grocery store, sure you can see she gets organic grains every time because the word of wisdom tells her too, but it’s more like she just walks down the aisles at the store and scans the shelves for organic labels and whenever she sees one, without a single thought, throws it into her cart.

No wonder they consistently run out of food, she probably doesn’t even check the price tags

eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

karyjohnson45 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm
eightiesbaby wrote:

Absolutely, it has to take her a lot of time to do it, it obviously really bothers her, and she tells us to get a life! Image
Seriously tho ImageImageImage
Between making videos of her overpriced groceries (that the gov’t pays for) and meticulously filtering thru each comment on social media... How does she find the time to pose in a bra/laying in bed to share with the entire internet so she can feel better about herself. Because that’s what we should teach our girls.... ImageImageImage
I wish I could hide all my money from the government so I don’t have to pay taxes on it and apply food stamps and wic to compensate for my organic grocery bill that I can’t pay because I spent all my money on $70 dollar swimsuits so I could have something appropriate to wear when I post pictures of myself all over the internet

The tea is scalding 😂😂😂
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

How about Haleigh the Hypocritical Whore?

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Or Haleigh Haters?

Return to “Haleigh Everts”