Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexmcgraw55
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by alexmcgraw55 »

Hey it’s the guy from her YouTube video who commented about her shopping habits.

I just wanted to come here to say I agree with you guys. This woman is beyond selfish and entitled. The way she responds to “hate” which isn’t actually hate, is beyond ridiculous and immature. I really do not care for this woman at all, and I’m sure she would just say something like “if you don’t like me don’t click on my videos”. It’s very annoying. Hopefully someday she sees out of her selfish entitled behavior.

Until then I’ll just be here, working my 40 hour work weeks paying income tax while she sits at home buying organic food at expensive grocery stores, bringing more mouths to feed into the world when she “can’t” buy her own food, and throws little kid tantrums when she gets not even hate, just comments that don’t 100% support her ways.

ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

alexmcgraw55 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 pm Hey it’s the guy from her YouTube video who commented about her shopping habits.

I just wanted to come here to say I agree with you guys. This woman is beyond selfish and entitled. The way she responds to “hate” which isn’t actually hate, is beyond ridiculous and immature. I really do not care for this woman at all, and I’m sure she would just say something like “if you don’t like me don’t click on my videos”. It’s very annoying. Hopefully someday she sees out of her selfish entitled behavior.

Until then I’ll just be here, working my 40 hour work weeks paying income tax while she sits at home buying organic food at expensive grocery stores, bringing more mouths to feed into the world when she “can’t” buy her own food, and throws little kid tantrums when she gets not even hate, just comments that don’t 100% support her ways.

Alex, you’re our hero.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

alexmcgraw55 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 pm Hey it’s the guy from her YouTube video who commented about her shopping habits.

Welcome Alex! Hope you stick around
eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eightiesbaby »

Blossom76 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:29 pm Haleigh Everts - 'Don't like it don't watch my videos'
I can just hear her say this in that whiny voice of hers too 😂😂😂 Spot on! This has my vote
eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eightiesbaby »

You guys... She just posted a video about POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION and it’s a flipping advertisement for her weighted blanket... She is just clueless! Who makes a video about something as serious as PPD to sell some freaking blankets. What an idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

If haleigh wanted to be a good influencer for young mormon girls she'd post stuff like this instead of nudes. Which goes to show she just wants personal attention, not to be an example for girls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

eightiesbaby wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:11 am You guys... She just posted a video about POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION and it’s a flipping advertisement for her weighted blanket... She is just clueless! Who makes a video about something as serious as PPD to sell some freaking blankets. What an idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sound advice. Struggling with PPD? Don't go to the doctor and get on medication that may save your sanity, or even you and your baby's life. Buy a weighted blanket.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey guys!! Here’s part 2!!

Hypocritical Haleigh | Haleigh Everts | Part 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Please message me if y’all need anything!

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Haleigh Everts”