Jelian Mercado

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jelian Mercado

Unread post by staceymj »

ifucsam wrote:It drives me nuts that’s she’s always running late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same, it doesn’t make sense to me. Set your time to leave for 10 minutes before you actually need to leave and you’ll never be late. And it’s just her and one kid to get ready, it’s not that hard.

Does anyone else think she broke up with her boyfriend? She never talks about him or posts him on IG or YT anymore.

maullaban
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by maullaban »

That would require planning ahead or being considerate of other people's time, both which I'm guessing she has zero experience in.
No they're still together he was in the last vlog very briefly.
She is very private with all aspects of her personal life which why even be a vlogger then? Oh right, that's the only way she can make money.
Makes for very boring vlogs.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Jelian Mercado

Unread post by ifucsam »

I think he was only around for a while in vlogs because he broke his hand or whatever it was so he wasn’t working.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

maullaban wrote:That would require planning ahead or being considerate of other people's time, both which I'm guessing she has zero experience in.
She is very private with all aspects of her personal life which why even be a vlogger then? Oh right, that's the only way she can make money.
I haven’t watched her latest vlog because they’re boring Image you’re right though, you can’t be a vlogger and keep your private life private because vlogs are literally videos about your life. If she wants to be private than get off YouTube. It blows my mind how she seems to have this endless stream of money when she doesn’t upload often, doesn’t have any consistency and she disappears for weeks at a time. 2-3 vlogs a month surely can not bring in enough money to afford her lifestyle

maullaban
Talker
Talker

staceymj wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm
maullaban wrote:That would require planning ahead or being considerate of other people's time, both which I'm guessing she has zero experience in.
I haven’t watched her latest vlog because they’re boring Image you’re right though, you can’t be a vlogger and keep your private life private because vlogs are literally videos about your life. If she wants to be private than get off YouTube. It blows my mind how she seems to have this endless stream of money when she doesn’t upload often, doesn’t have any consistency and she disappears for weeks at a time. 2-3 vlogs a month surely can not bring in enough money to afford her lifestyle

She just got lucky. I think around the time she got big was the sweet spot for mommy vloggers and her day in the life of a teen mom video went viral bc of that. That's actually when I found her. Now her vlogs have really low views for having almost a million subscribers. Like less than 200k on most videos is pretty bad when you have that many subscribers.

She makes a good living by barely putting any effort in. Just picks up the camera at 5pm to start the vlog, says she's gonna do something then disappears for hours and comes back saying she didn't do said thing but is going to target at 10pm with a toddler that should be asleep and ends the vlog abruptly because she doesn't plan anything out.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

maullaban wrote:
staceymj wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm

She just got lucky. I think around the time she got big was the sweet spot for mommy vloggers and her day in the life of a teen mom video went viral bc of that. That's actually when I found her. Now her vlogs have really low views for having almost a million subscribers. Like less than 200k on most videos is pretty bad when you have that many subscribers.

She makes a good living by barely putting any effort in. Just picks up the camera at 5pm to start the vlog, says she's gonna do something then disappears for hours and comes back saying she didn't do said thing but is going to target at 10pm with a toddler that should be asleep and ends the vlog abruptly because she doesn't plan anything out.
Her old vlogs were so much better, I found her through the same video as you. She was a much better vlogger then for sure. She’s lucky Mateo is so cute and has such a big personality because he carries her vlogs. If she didn’t have Mateo no one would watch her.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

wow, her bf aka Mateo's 'daddy' didn't even go to his birthday party? maybe they did break up cause that's weird af if they are together and he didn't go.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

maullaban wrote:wow, her bf aka Mateo's 'daddy' didn't even go to his birthday party? maybe they did break up cause that's weird af if they are together and he didn't go.
I came to ask about this. I stopped watching her a couple of months ago because I just can't deal with uploading so sporadically, like it's fine if it happens once in a while. And she has the nerve to act like she was "so busy". Doing what??
But back to the point, did she break up with her bf? And won't that be very awkward now because her mom is married to his dad?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Mieke wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:04 pm
maullaban wrote:wow, her bf aka Mateo's 'daddy' didn't even go to his birthday party? maybe they did break up cause that's weird af if they are together and he didn't go.
I came to ask about this. I stopped watching her a couple of months ago because I just can't deal with uploading so sporadically, like it's fine if it happens once in a while. And she has the nerve to act like she was "so busy". Doing what??
But back to the point, did she break up with her bf? And won't that be very awkward now because her mom is married to his dad?

Im pretty sure they broke up, it would explain why she said she was upset during her birthday trip and why he wasn't a part of Mateo's birthday celebrations. And yes, that's why she shouldn't have dated her stepbrother in the first place! I feel kinda bad for her though, she's got bad luck with men.

People were saying her bf posted a pic of him and Mateo on ig but it was an old pic from when his daughter was visiting.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

maullaban wrote:
Mieke wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Im pretty sure they broke up, it would explain why she said she was upset during her birthday trip and why he wasn't a part of Mateo's birthday celebrations. And yes, that's why she shouldn't have dated her stepbrother in the first place! I feel kinda bad for her though, she's got bad luck with men.

People were saying her bf posted a pic of him and Mateo on ig but it was an old pic from when his daughter was visiting.
It definitely seems like the broke up. It would explain why she’s been sooo inconsistent with uploads and has been so down lately. She did seem a lot happier a few months ago and was uploading somewhat regularly (for her anyway) but recently she’s really gotten inconsistent. I don’t understand how she affords her lifestyle on 1 maybe 2 videos a month though.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

staceymj wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:32 am
It definitely seems like the broke up. It would explain why she’s been sooo inconsistent with uploads and has been so down lately. She did seem a lot happier a few months ago and was uploading somewhat regularly (for her anyway) but recently she’s really gotten inconsistent. I don’t understand how she affords her lifestyle on 1 maybe 2 videos a month though.

It seems like it wasn't until after they got together that she started with the absences and mental breakdowns. That could be unrelated to him but it seems she changed after starting to date him. If the mental breakdowns and being sad all the time were because of him then Im glad she broke up with him.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Honestly though... her bf or ex or whatever he is, was too good looking for her immature ass anyways! Lol if I lived in Florida, best believe I’ll be in his DMs if he was single.. but too bad I’m stuck in California! Lol

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

anr92 wrote:Honestly though... her bf or ex or whatever he is, was too good looking for her immature ass anyways! Lol if I lived in Florida, best believe I’ll be in his DMs if he was single.. but too bad I’m stuck in California! Lol

Lol nah

keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

So i like Jel but idkkk if y’all know her baby daddy Tony who basically just vanished from Mateos life has a youtube now , doesn’t even seem like he’s had a kid crazyyyyy but anyways i was reading comments and looookk guys .... [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 67ebf3.jpg[/IMG]

maullaban
Talker
Talker

I just found his video... I am speechless... i already knew he was trash but seeing him like this really shows how little he cares and what a sleazy hoe that girl I remember her from Jelians old vlogs. How tf can you get with your 'best friends' ex, especially when he has a child with her that he ABANDONED.

It makes sense now why she's been struggling so bad. I would be really hurt if I were her and knowing that my child's father is so evil and heartless, plus having a 'best friend' betray you like that.
keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

maullaban wrote:I just found his video... I am speechless... i already knew he was trash but seeing him like this really shows how little he cares and what a sleazy hoe that girl I remember her from Jelians old vlogs. How tf can you get with your 'best friends' ex, especially when he has a child with her that he ABANDONED.

It makes sense now why she's been struggling so bad. I would be really hurt if I were her and knowing that my child's father is so evil and heartless, plus having a 'best friend' betray you like that.

yeah he’s so dumb. i found the video on her page best friend vs baby daddy challenge i think was what it was called .... poor jel.. i’d be so hurt too

keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

His youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/graffitikid706

he has 2 videos posted a lot of the comments are about mateo and jel some are saying he should block out the haters ImageImage piece of shit

maullaban
Talker
Talker

keiwie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:19 pm His youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/graffitikid706

he has 2 videos posted a lot of the comments are about mateo and jel some are saying he should block out the haters ImageImage piece of shit

He and his supporters are all pieces of shit! He doesn't deserve a single subscriber. He's got no shame at all and I honestly hope things work out with Jelian and Jean Carlos so Mateo can have a decent father figure in his life.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

Use hooktube if you wanna watch without giving him views. https://hooktube.com/

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

https://hooktube.com/results?search_que ... fitikid706 for him specifically. Are you guys talking about that curly hair girl, Tiffany I think was her name?

Return to “I-P”