JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

thewordalive wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:02 am
sianny_threepac wrote:So she was saying the gummy sweets were 3 years out of date, but then all of the kids are eating them ?
Oh they'll be fine, they're not going to be sick or anything.
How do you know that ? It's expired …. You don't know what could be inside. There's a reasons things expire ….
Those are just best before dates. They're usually fine because they have fillers in them that keep them from breaking down. Things like poptarts, pretzels etc don't expire. Though sometimes sealed chips will go stale but it won't hurt you.

Even milk Is consumable a couple weeks after "expiration"

There's so much lack of knowledge on this stuff that people waste so much food. With the soaring costs of food I'm not throwing anything out unless there is obvious signs of spoilage.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Oh hell no.

Shit expires. Even pop tarts. Especially milk. Stop drinking milk before it gets chunky! 🤮🤮🤮 Milk does not last WEEKS! 🤮🤮🤮

There is a SELL BY date which is NOT the same as a “Best by” or “Expiration Date”.

Yes- most of the stuff was still edible, but that isn’t the same as good to eat.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Moony wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:17 pm
Gumballerina wrote:Sorry for the double post but also wtf was Lilia doing with her mouth during the talent show
In any video of her dancing she is like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessica encourages her to feel better so it ends up being too exaggerated but in this show I really thought she did well
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
sianny_threepac wrote:So she was saying the gummy sweets were 3 years out of date, but then all of the kids are eating them ?
How do you know that ? It's expired …. You don't know what could be inside. There's a reasons things expire ….
Those are just best before dates. They're usually fine because they have fillers in them that keep them from breaking down. Things like poptarts, pretzels etc don't expire. Though sometimes sealed chips will go stale but it won't hurt you.

There's so much lack of knowledge on this stuff that people waste so much food. With the soaring costs of food I'm not throwing anything out unless there is obvious signs of spoilage.

Oh hell no.

Shit expires. Even pop tarts. Especially milk. Stop drinking milk before it gets chunky! ImageImageImage Milk does not last WEEKS! ImageImageImage

There is a SELL BY date which is NOT the same as a “Best by” or “Expiration Date”.

Yes- most of the stuff was still edible, but that isn’t the same as good to eat.
I mean, they weren't totally wrong. Things will last longer than the best by date if it hasn't been exposed to air yet. If a poptart goes bad (not just stale) the bag probably wasn't sealed 100%. I've had cream that I didn't open until the best by date that did last another week as well that I'm sure would have been okay unopened for a few more days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Jess: this is the cousin that we grew up dancing together...well, she continued to dance, obviously...

Lilia : because she never had a baby like you did!

Wow, Lilia! Haha

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

melody01010 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:38 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
thewordalive wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:02 am Those are just best before dates. They're usually fine because they have fillers in them that keep them from breaking down. Things like poptarts, pretzels etc don't expire. Though sometimes sealed chips will go stale but it won't hurt you.

Oh hell no.

Shit expires. Even pop tarts. Especially milk. Stop drinking milk before it gets chunky! ImageImageImage Milk does not last WEEKS! ImageImageImage

I mean, they weren't totally wrong. Things will last longer than the best by date if it hasn't been exposed to air yet. If a poptart goes bad (not just stale) the bag probably wasn't sealed 100%. I've had cream that I didn't open until the best by date that did last another week as well that I'm sure would have been okay unopened for a few more days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Agree. I don't know about milk once it's opened but ultra processed stuff like candy lasts years. Most of the stuff you can get at a grocery store, packaged stuff is so processed it's not even food anymore so it doesn't even go bad.
Oils, canned food, sugar, honey have to have an expiration date because it's the law but you can eat it months/ years after.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

You guys weren't kidding about the talent show being awful. WOW. Why on earth has no one told Lilia to shut her mouth? I thought the last time it was a mess up and she was chewing gum, i'm shocked she's still doing that. I can't believe she's been in dance for 7 years. How is that even possible?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

why is this girl so obsessed with dance

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

what’s the new custody update? i can’t be bothered to watch her new video

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

izziebelle13 wrote:what’s the new custody update? i can’t be bothered to watch her new video

They’re getting Timmy and Caden for 90% of the summer and Kaden, Kyson and Landen still don’t have much of a relationship with Arabella.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

HeyKatie wrote:
izziebelle13 wrote:what’s the new custody update? i can’t be bothered to watch her new video

They’re getting Timmy and Caden for 90% of the summer and Kaden, Kyson and Landen still don’t have much of a relationship with Arabella.

Just like they had them 2 weekends a month, I call bullshit

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Mazement wrote:Jess: this is the cousin that we grew up dancing together...well, she continued to dance, obviously...

Wow, Lilia! Haha

Hahaha I really liked Lilia in that clip! Also when she said she didn’t want to be a teen mom!

I really do think that most of the unsavory parts of her personality are due to having to fight for attention at home, and having grown up having to perform nearly constantly. She’s also a kid, and kids can just be annoying.

I feel bad for her honestly. I think she’d be really lovely if she was left to just be a kid. Same with the rest of them.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

blipbloop wrote:
Mazement wrote:Jess: this is the cousin that we grew up dancing together...well, she continued to dance, obviously...

Wow, Lilia! Haha

Hahaha I really liked Lilia in that clip! Also when she said she didn’t want to be a teen mom!

I really do think that most of the unsavory parts of her personality are due to having to fight for attention at home, and having grown up having to perform nearly constantly. She’s also a kid, and kids can just be annoying.

I feel bad for her honestly. I think she’d be really lovely if she was left to just be a kid. Same with the rest of them.

I totally agree! She seems to try really hard to be perfect in front of her mom because that is the role that she has been assigned by Jesss. Poor kid is nutrient deficient and attention deprived! She’s not great at dancing, but seems to enjoy it and that would all be fine if her mom wasn’t broadcasting her whole life on the internet.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

“Me and Amanda grew up like sisters, not cousins, because we danced”

What

Anything to remind everyone that she was a dAnCeR
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Poor Kaden in the last video he wanted to show his trick with the balls and Kyson and Landen throwing the balls at him Kyson kicking him poor kids have to keep fighting for attention
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

Oh hell no.

LOL it was completely fine. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Smelled fine and tasted fine.

The poptarts were a year "expired" still in their cellophane (?) Wrapper. They tasted just fine and SHOCKER looked exactly the same as they would bought the same day at the store.
It's almost like all the shitty preservatives work. And also best before dates are differnt than expiration. It's the company saying "hey, this might not taste as good"

I can't believe the amount of food that goes to waste. It's not like at the stroke of midnight your dairy is suddenly now expired. ImageImage

Also a sell by date is for the stores sake for legal reasons....

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”